Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:13:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80980 times)
Restyler

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

21 mil?
I remember 35mil usd being raised on ICO.

Ah yeah, one of the other clear signs this was a scam coin. The fact that the tracker of distributed (T)BAR was way lower than the claimed amount sold on the website. Good times, good times.
brooklynite1

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

Michael Alan Stollery,

The president of the company faked his name?

brooklynite1

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

Sell all of TBAR, it will go down to 1 sat (0.00000001), hurry up...!
Aurora (IDEX)

***Announcement: TBAR has been de-listed from IDEX in light of recent charges from the SEC.
too bad people lost money

This was very weird that they delisted the token so fast even tough the news only states start of the investigation,also there similar projects with similar problems, why they did not delisted them so fast? Example: ShipChain

The Feds just charged a 'blockchain evangelist' who raised $21 million while claiming to work with Disney and Apple
The Securities and Exchange Commission alleged that the blockchain startup Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure Services (TBIS) and its president Michael Stollaire violated federal securities laws in a $21 million fundraiser.
TBIS and Stollaire allegedly promoted fake business relationships with companies like Apple and Disney.
The SEC has also alleged that Stollaire used part of the ICO funds to pay off personal credit cards and bills on his condo in Hawaii.
SCAM

21 mil?
I remember 35mil usd being raised on ICO.

It is not even worth to dump them now, pennies on dollar,  right now it become a 1-2 year question.

I thought back in Dec 2017 we established that almost all of the ICOs are scams, did people seriously buy TBAR scam ICO in Paril of 2018? Where the F fo these people come from? Were they under the rock?

Next ICO to make the news will be EOS billion dollar ICO scam.

Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:17:24 PM

What people are sharing on social media those probes are giving strength to the claims of somewhere misused of somethings by the TBIS. The whole issue appeared for unauthorized use of logos of well established companies like APPLE and so on. I don't know what the solution will be but overall reputation has gone with this fresh issue for good.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

The good days of Titanium have come to an end. This cannot be stopped anymore. The only thing that I hoped for is that a year or two from now, Titanium will be able to overcome all these problems and grow in value once again. Right now, we cannot expect of any good thing to happen to this coin. This is good as dead. Just when it has already started to recover, here comes the worst news.

No one can predict, everything just assumes in its own way, but it is not possible if this will recover but also have to wait for a long time and it's all a bit impossible.
Cryptoguyyyyy

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:24:02 PM

The good days of Titanium have come to an end. This cannot be stopped anymore. The only thing that I hoped for is that a year or two from now, Titanium will be able to overcome all these problems and grow in value once again. Right now, we cannot expect of any good thing to happen to this coin. This is good as dead. Just when it has already started to recover, here comes the worst news.

No one can predict, everything just assumes in its own way, but it is not possible if this will recover but also have to wait for a long time and it's all a bit impossible.

The first time I got sus about this project was after the hack when Michael completely disappeared, and after all Tbars were distributed, and one day the price went up to $0.60 and all was GREEN Michael the scammer suddenly popped up on Telegram.

One day I asked a simple question and that was (I know 10k is one of tiers for masternode and can we have more info), I was banned straight away....

Martha the REDHEAD fraud knows me very well who i am....

When I got banned So I slowly started selling all my 40kTbars luckily I sold it last month and I started emailing FBI aswell as SCE... (SEC was ALREADY watching this SCAM before my emails)..

I have emails to prove i emailed both FBI and SEC... I will post it here after Michael and The RED HEAD MARTHA FRAUD and SCAMMERS go To jail....

I will even post the proof when I sold all my TBARS when I knew this was going to happen.. hahah

Come on guys Michael even lied about his name, He said his name is not Stollary it was a mistake which infact is his real name...

The reason I emailed SEC bcoz there is a guy name TITANIUM BIGFISH... He once posted his story about how he had an unborn and he sold his business or something for BAR ICO and went all in.. 6 figure $$$$ he invested,,, than i started thinking wow this TITANIUM BIG FISH is American so how can he participate in ICO in the US, I took his story as a proof and emailed SCE, I have personally given SCE many proofs and all... I am in Australia I dont care I tell it how it is and I will be posting all the emails and HOW LAST MONTH I WAS selling tbars on exchanges bcoz i knew this was coming..... Michael can snort some more Cocaine with REDHEAD in jail now...... This is what happens when yu ban investors who invested huge in your scam...

Michael Monkey Troll- Tollarey and The Trolley SCAMMER is the biggest fraud of modern history... PHD lier.... Masters in fraud... LOOK AT HIS WEEKLY VIDEOS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE HE IS READING FROM SOMETHING IN FRONT OF HIM.. HE TALKS SO MUCH MORE THAN A WOMAN DO, HE IS A VERY VERY GOOD LIER....

THE SCAMMER USED INVESTORS MONEY TO PAY FOR HIS FOOD,BILLS, CARS,PARTMENTS AND COCAINE AND HOOKER(ONE OF THEM MARTHA REDHEAD)....

MARTHA CAN NOT HIDE ANYMORE INVESTORS ARE LOOKING FOR YU AND WILL GET YU JUST WAIT.... GOOD LUCK BANNING PEOPLE NOW....

So why is the masternode main chain taking more than a year to be launched... 2019 as they were saying that was a complete scam...
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:32:05 PM

The first time I got sus about this project was after the hack when Michael completely disappeared, and after all Tbars were distributed, and one day the price went up to $0.60 and all was GREEN Michael the scammer suddenly popped up on Telegram.

One day I asked a simple question and that was (I know 10k is one of tiers for masternode and can we have more info), I was banned straight away....

When I got banned So I slowly started selling all my 40kTbars luckily I sold it last month and I started emailing FBI aswell as SCE... (SEC was ALREADY watching this SCAM before my emails)..

Good for you , so instead of warning all of us, you did nothing to warn holders and used the situation in your advantage. Such a Hero.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:52:02 PM

Good for you , so instead of warning all of us, you did nothing to warn holders and used the situation in your advantage. Such a Hero.

Scroll back in this thread, a few users already warned about this project back in feb and pressed charges already. DYOR before invest Smiley

aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:43:33 PM

It is not even worth to dump them now, pennies on dollar,  right now it become a 1-2 year question.
I'm holding this view either, it is too late to sell it for rocks. Dang. If it is a scam than somebody got fooled twice.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!? meh  Cry
zhangli

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:18:09 AM

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:31:14 AM

Scroll back in this thread, a few users already warned about this project back in feb and pressed charges already. DYOR before invest Smiley
Lol this ico has turned into another scam. I guess that was true if the BAR hacked case was created by the insider. This is very similar as tezos. Michael has no experience in the crypto. Man, look at the official twitter of Tbar and even 6 years old kid can argue to create a partnership with bitcoin token has indicated if this one is a scam.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:35:48 AM

This guy chose a well proven scam strategy. Everything he presented was so crazy that it was even too crazy to not be true. Listing Microsoft and Amazon as partners is so obviously a scam that people start to think he would never do it because anyone could find out about it no time. Now he probably gets what he deserves.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:08:00 AM

Lol

he also sings Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:54:19 AM

I can not believe this. This ICO was one of the promising ICO of 2017. Even many well known ICO reviewer joined this ICO. Many well-known projects like Electroneum was the partnership with Titanium. And look at their situation now. This is unbelievable.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
nevergymless

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:38:16 AM

Told you guys it was a scam coin .   Roll Eyes
Cryptoguyyyyy

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:00:02 PM

Ofcours good for me lol bcoz I did not get scammed atleast haha, your such a child,just try yourself and warn someone, yu know what they say "Oh your created FUD" thats all yu get....

I will be called a fuddder, WAKEY WAKEY ....
Cryptoguyyyyy

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:14:51 PM

Told you guys it was a scam coin .   Roll Eyes

Look at the Monkey, Once he came on telegram and I asked him a simple question, it was about his name, He started with telling on telegram how professional  he is and than his family stories and than how someone got his name as a Trolley and he was going on and on and on about his name and he ended up saying when I was in my mums tummy unborn bla bla bla bla, fuk i regretted asking him that question man, is this guy for real???  bro he talks like a robot, talk so much the SCAMMER,, The guy beats around the bush and than comes to the question yu asked him,,,

He is very good at scamming people, he showed his offices, and promised to put cameras live for everyone to see and how they work 24/7 non stop omg I swear i will hang this filty pig and and sentence him to death if i was a judge..

He flirted with THE RED HEAD SMELLY SHCIK ON TELEGRAM TOO calling her RED Love and all come on mate....

p2p Crypto the youtuber should be arrested too for having close connection with THE MONKEY, and promoting the scam....

I am so happy that the feds got him haha... I am hoping for Death sentence but lets see he rot in jail soon...

chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

I am very disappointed with this project, there are many ICO reviewers and website that said it's going to be the best ICO of the year but now we know it's all a big scam.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:45:32 PM

I am very disappointed with this project, there are many ICO reviewers and website that said it's going to be the best ICO of the year but now we know it's all a big scam.

That is another thing.
All of the ICO rating sites gave them a good score and no one had legitimate worries at the time of ICO. In general I dont trust does scores and this is proof that noone should.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
RealKariverson

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:56:08 AM

That is another thing.
All of the ICO rating sites gave them a good score and no one had legitimate worries at the time of ICO. In general I dont trust does scores and this is proof that noone should.

ICO site scores are nothing. I guess they can be paid. TBIS actually illegitimately had BBB (best business bureau) accreditation.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: