Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:00:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80977 times)
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:12:34 AM

Alright, that does it, I will please like a titanium staff to cover explain to us the motive behind all these unknown listing. Are they even putting the investors into consideration or its all just business as usual for them???

I know some of them, but there are exchanges who i have never heard of. Maybe it is business for them, but getting listed at a lot of exchanges is also important. Anybody from the team can maybe answer us ?

I’m not sure how getting listed on lesser known exchanges is somehow bad lol in the end u want to be listed on every exchange possible yet it seems some people are somehow upset that titanium hits a small exchange just because u can now use a small exchange doesn’t somehow hurt anyone lol. Like seriously Orwell’s seems upset and says their not thinking about investors because a random exchange decided to allow trading of bars.

People really need to rethink the things hey get upset about lol

If some random scamexchange.obv listed bitcoin it doesn’t mean somehow bitcoin worth less or bitcoin devs are somehow hurting their users lol.

If you don’t trust a new small exchange that gets added by all means don’t use it, I haven’t heard of most of the Asian exchanges I don’t complain when coins get added to them I just don’t use that exchange lol
Market is giving us exceptionally good opportunity to grab Titanium BAR at near ICO price. I personally think that this kind of price will not come again in the near future. BAR should recover very soon and reach new high. Titanium is in great demand we just wait it into bigger exchange when we can get more profit, just hold in a few months time maybe price will rise again.

The price at the peak was about $ 4, now is really a great time to buy for $ 1. I believe that in the next three weeks the level of $ 4 will break and the price will rise higher

Hopefully. In the meantime I'm trying to accumulate as many BAR as possible while it's still going cheap. I can't imagine it staying this way for much longer.

I bought a lot of bar coins during ico, so now I have no desire to buy yet, but the time to buy is very good

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

Alright, that does it, I will please like a titanium staff to cover explain to us the motive behind all these unknown listing. Are they even putting the investors into consideration or its all just business as usual for them???

I know some of them, but there are exchanges who i have never heard of. Maybe it is business for them, but getting listed at a lot of exchanges is also important. Anybody from the team can maybe answer us ?

I’m not sure how getting listed on lesser known exchanges is somehow bad lol in the end u want to be listed on every exchange possible yet it seems some people are somehow upset that titanium hits a small exchange just because u can now use a small exchange doesn’t somehow hurt anyone lol. Like seriously Orwell’s seems upset and says their not thinking about investors because a random exchange decided to allow trading of bars.

If some random scamexchange.obv listed bitcoin it doesn’t mean somehow bitcoin worth less or bitcoin devs are somehow hurting their users lol.

If you don’t trust a new small exchange that gets added by all means don’t use it, I haven’t heard of most of the Asian exchanges I don’t complain when coins get added to them I just don’t use that exchange lol
Market is giving us exceptionally good opportunity to grab Titanium BAR at near ICO price. I personally think that this kind of price will not come again in the near future. BAR should recover very soon and reach new high. Titanium is in great demand we just wait it into bigger exchange when we can get more profit, just hold in a few months time maybe price will rise again.

The price at the peak was about $ 4, now is really a great time to buy for $ 1. I believe that in the next three weeks the level of $ 4 will break and the price will rise higher

Hopefully. In the meantime I'm trying to accumulate as many BAR as possible while it's still going cheap. I can't imagine it staying this way for much longer.

I bought a lot of bar coins during ico, so now I have no desire to buy yet, but the time to buy is very good

Good man, you will be laughing in 6 months time once we see some nice gains.

This is very cheap in relation to the exchanges that Titanium will hopefully be listed on
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:26:44 AM

Yesterday the value was $ 0.9, that would have been a good starting point. but at the moment we are only $ 0.95, one way to try the new exchange Godex

The total marketcap for all cryptos has just hit over 500 billion again, which is a very good sign - showing signs of slow recovery but good to see its slowly rising with a healthy rise each week.

I think by the time we get back to 700million marketcap, these coin could easily be between the $1.5 - $2 mark which would be really nice.

It will recover eventually might require a bit more time but will eventually hit there. I am expecting the price of BARs to rocket around mid-March inline with the MVP.

manhont

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:49:17 AM

Good man, you will be laughing in 6 months time once we see some nice gains.

This is very cheap in relation to the exchanges that Titanium will hopefully be listed on

bar now accounts for almost 10% of my portfolio and there are many more coins that can equally grow ... just so I do not buy more

chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:36:52 AM

If you bought a lot during the ICO then i hope that you sell all your BAR when the price was at 4$ each bar haha. If you didn't sell it at that price then I feel bad for you because you have to wait a few months for the price to get back up. I am bullish on Titanium in the long term but short term I think the price will continue to go down. But 4$ this year is totally possible
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

Michael Stollaire has his point where he used powerful words by calling Titanium as business to build IT infrastructure for other businesses. These thoughts which he showed in last update let us know his targets and approach to make this business highly successful. Short term's volatility isn't nothing again those can hold will be winner in future.

IT infrastructure/cloud business is in huge demand and Titanium is building it's IT infrastructure and will be providing services to others. Many companies wants to love to cloud services to save cost. I have seen share price of cloud business companies going high n high hoping same for Titanium.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

Latest update is worth to read it I feel this project will go to the mainstream very soon with huge potential is looking awesome. From my point of view this is undervalued token because this is still very young and would take some time to grow more strong so hodl and stay calm.
manhont

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:10:10 PM

If you bought a lot during the ICO then i hope that you sell all your BAR when the price was at 4$ each bar haha. If you didn't sell it at that price then I feel bad for you because you have to wait a few months for the price to get back up. I am bullish on Titanium in the long term but short term I think the price will continue to go down. But 4$ this year is totally possible

I bought it for hodling and  I do not see the point sell it even at $ 4 , the project is promising and will keep it for at least half a year or a year

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:11:19 PM

This is nice logic... I like this and I think am going to work with this lol... In other words long term hodlers are king

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:17:39 PM

Latest update is worth to read it I feel this project will go to the mainstream very soon with huge potential is looking awesome. From my point of view this is undervalued token because this is still very young and would take some time to grow more strong so hodl and stay calm.

The roadmap shows impressive goals and TBIS continues to publish updates to the community long after ICO has ended, I have faith in the roadmap's completion which is why I will hold the tokens for a while

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:42:48 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 05:49:31 PM by Ace44

Surely team has eyes on big exchanges as well but it seems that they are approaching every exchange to open trade for BAR wherever it is possible and easy, while keep trying and negotiate to take it at bigger ones in future. They are going in right direction nothing wrong with these listings. More developed platform will be good time to be on larger liquidity providers in future.

That's the fact, i don't understand what the fuss is all about when it comes to listing, a lot are just interested in big exchanges, forgetting the fact that this is a long term project, some are just dumpers, looking for the right avenue to dump, the titanium team know what they are doing,lets just allow them do there thing
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

I bought it for hodling and  I do not see the point sell it even at $ 4 , the project is promising and will keep it for at least half a year or a year

Yeah but you made x4 just after the ICO, that's a lot of money, don't you think it was a good time to sell and then buy back cheaper. You probably got greedy and hope for a x10 or more. But usually when an ICO got listed on exchange the price go up a lot but when they give the bounties to everyone the price will go down for a few months and then after that it will recover. The project is good but x4 is definitely a good time to take profit
Trademarket

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:10:42 PM

Mike mentioned last week this week there will be info on partnerships! Is there any info pls Admin
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

Exactly!! That's what I think. It's just all business plan and they are probably not even thinking about it's effect on its users. I mean what's the good spread your coins all around exchanges when u can get them altogether in a single exchange?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

Ya i've pretty much been saying since day 1 even at the original ICO price the token is super undervalued for what their planning, the scale of services alone is reason to be excited, compariing coins that are only meant for 1/10th what titanium is are worth an order of magnitude more already, so considering the cap on titanium and the services planned undervalued is a understatement.
semsyor

Activity: 365

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

An Interview with Michael Stollaire, CEO of Titanium
https://medium.com/tbis/an-interview-with-michael-stollaire-ceo-of-titanium-42ba7d5c73e

My typical day is anything BUT. I usually only get around 4 hours of sleep a night.

From the second I wake up until the second I collapse into bed, exhausted, there is constant activity of one kind or another.

I get anxious just thinking about all of the business and entrepreneurial opportunities that exist in the blockchain space. It’s ripe for the taking, and other than Electroneum’s Richard Ells, I can’t think of another prominent person in blockchain that is a businessman. Moreover, a businessman that wants to do what I want to do: punch a hole in the ceiling of the subculture of blockchain which is 1–3% of the world’s population, create products and services that have real-world use cases, and build an organization that is holistic, consisting of development, sales, marketing, production, PR, etc.

I am leading by example, and hope that more and more blockchain “companies” will be created. There is the use of the term “project” in the blockchain world, and I think it’s ridiculous. When I think of a project, I envision Dad building a treehouse for his kids.

Titanium is NOT a project. Titanium is a BUSINESS, one that will revolutionize the IT infrastructure industry.

How did you get involved in blockchain?
Titanium is not my first dive into blockchain. I spent a long time at Verge, and although a I’m very technical person and an expert in enterprise infrastructure management software, they used me as a missing link of sorts: the face and voice of Verge, sales and marketing.

However before Verge, I was an investor, and I spent my time closely studying ICOs. I got all of the ICO announcement emails and went through them daily. But it became disappointing because I only found a small handful of ICOs that deserved attention.

However, this frustration led to my creation of Titanium. I got sick and tired of waiting for a great ICO, so I decided to create one instead.

The vast majority of ICOs are ridiculous, scams, or both. I always use the example of BananaCoin in interviews and speaking engagements. They might be doing something useful, but I find the whole idea laughable. Someone “disrupting” the banana industry? Give me a break.

Disruption in southern California means something like the 1994 Northridge Earthquake that twisted steel like pretzels, severed huge highways and turned buildings into piles of junk.

That’s what Titanium is: the foundation of a decentralized Internet 3.0. TBIS is the definition of disruption.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:56:05 PM

Majority of small investors shows impatient behavior as they know simple math of one multiply by two or three as profit from any project. This is not happening here in this which disturbing them. This token should be worth of $50 easily when they will start providing their storage services.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

What most people want to see is a direct explosion in token price the moment it is listed, for TBIS it is vital for all the services to be developed and implemented, before the real value of the token is attained

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

What most people want to see is a direct explosion in token price the moment it is listed, for TBIS it is vital for all the services to be developed and implemented, before the real value of the token is attained

Exactly, people expect too much too soon, especially after the massive bull market we had Dec - Jan.

It's like people think these projects are guaranteed to make millions, every investment carries a certain level of risk.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:55:42 PM

Majority of small investors shows impatient behavior as they know simple math of one multiply by two or three as profit from any project. This is not happening here in this which disturbing them. This token should be worth of $50 easily when they will start providing their storage services.

You're right but you should never invest in the belief you can make a super quick and easy profit. This can lead to a disappointing result. Most projects need time for the development, so the real profit is waiting for the ones who are holding their tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: