Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will be stable Bitcoin Price?  (Read 2753 times)
TwoSides

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:15:15 AM

If you are into digital currencies, don't expect stability especially in terms of its price. Even the stock market crashes so expect that its the same with crypto currencies too because it is volatile. Everything depends on the supply and demand, so its price goes up and down depending on how people needs them.
tengek37

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:25:23 AM

While popular throughout Bitcoin duni price Bitcoin became unstable.
but I think situations like this are very nice for mendagangkannya and take some profits.
the prices will keep going up Bitcoin so buy lah Bitcoin when terjdadi big dumper.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:37:02 AM

Bitcoin price is increasing at a rocket 🚀 speed. It a concern of worries, what is the standard stable price of bitcoin.  I hope this price is under the below of $1000.
jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:39:14 AM

For me, the price of bitcoin can always like that. Always increase too much and then decrease too. We should know what things make the price like that. If the reason of this can't handled, the price will always like that.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:48:41 AM

Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.

bitcoin prices will not be stable because of the many factors that affect, so bitcoin prices will remain like this up and down. that's just my opinion

sidebyside

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:51:36 AM

I think the value of bitcoin will never be stable. It may continue to rise, but it may fall. If its value is stable unless the government intervenes

sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:52:53 AM

I believe that bitcoin is in this case cannot be stable. About 1,000 people own a maximum number of bitcoin. And they decide when to pump and when to derail bitcoin. And the whole market turns in their hands. This is my opinion, if I think wrong, I really want to know why.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:17:09 AM

I think no one knows about the stability of Bitcoin. Since people can't predict the price of Bitcoin, every hour the value of Bitcoin is changing. Maybe to all investors, they need to be ready on what will be the future of Bitcoin.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:28:41 AM

I think by its very nature the bitcoin price will never be stable. It isn’t heavily manipulated in the same manner as the central bank owned fiat currencies and thus behaves in a totally different way.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:33:45 AM

I think Bitcoin's price will steady when the hard cap has been reached. As long as there are still supply then people are still buying Bitcoins, prices will increase more.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:38:06 AM

No one when will bitcoin price will stable, as of now bitcoin price is increasing, maybe time will come bitcoin price will be stable, but no one knows when it is.
akashark (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:38:59 AM

I think bitcoin price will not be stable at least next 2-3 years. To many reasons  that make its price to jump so hard...Big players will always manipulate the market, for us is left only to adapt to situation.

It can be happen, because there are many rumor in bitcoin field. Someone was telling that bitcoin price will be million after two years and someone is telling that bitcoin price will touch 20k usd then it will dump heavily again like 2 months before from now. So, it's all in big player's hand. Good Research,  Thank you for your reply.

crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:11:48 AM

When bitcoin price will be more stable? Nobody know for sure. People just give opinion and thats just prediction.
Now, bitcoin price is going in good range and more stable now. But we dont know exactly when bitcoin price again will go up rapidly again.
It is true. the issue of rising or falling bitcoin is limited to speculation and prediction. and it will certainly be quite difficult bitcoin prices to be stable as demand and supply keep changing.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:15:20 AM

It's unlikely that bitcoin price will ever be stable. Stability can be maintained only with the support of the state, but in this case bitcoin will no longer be such an attractive currency.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:16:59 AM

If you are expecting a stability in the price for more than 1 month then I don't think that you will see that at-least in next 5 to 10 years. Things are still in the development phase and if there is any negative news about it then the price falls and vice versa. However, more and more people are realizing the potential and scope of this technology down the road and hence they are investing considering the long term so they don't have to do anything about the problems of today including price instability.
oaz7t

Activity: 269
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:18:39 AM

There is no saying when the bitcoin prices will be stable as they are very much in demand and the rising prices over the past few year shows it is bound to increase in the future.
However bitcoin prices seem to be volatile as there are many other factors that affect the price and no saying when they might collapse suddenly.
Expected by 2019 the prices might become stable.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:23:09 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 07:15:00 PM by Virtual miner

Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.
The decentralized nature of bitcoin prevents it from being stable. We have millions of new people in the world who try to enter the market everyday and similarly big whales exit the market to temporarily disturb it thus making it highly unstable cant really say when it would come up as a stable currency. Although it will always float freely on at market prices, the volatility will most certainly shrink as popularity of bitcoin (more holders) grows.

The reason the dollar and euro don't have such volatility (there certainly is some, by the way; ask any ForEx trader) is because they're thousands of times larger than bitcoin is; in both terms of money printed and people holding. It's like the difference between the titanic and a canoe.

The titanic isn't going to go up and down on the waves much at all; the waves aren't as big as the boat

As long as people are happily holding onto some bitcoins though, and there are a heckuva lot of us doing so, then bitcoin's canoe can't bottom out on even the worst wave bottoms.

So in short, bitcoin's price will stabilize with popularity, and once enough people have hopped on board for the price of a bitcoin to be somewhere in the $10k-$50k range I'd think that will be enough to keep prices quite steady from there forward.
aleczandie

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:29:39 AM

It will not be stable. As long as the bitcoin is demand and you investing on it; It will now. In my opinion this is the same as you investing in stocks.It will be low or higher.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:31:15 AM

Bitcoin is cannot to be stable because value of bitcoin is up and down so bitcoin not gonna be stable, but if plenty of people using of bitcoin the value of bitcoin is going up because for consumers and users . Bitcoin right now highly increasing of the end 2017 bitcoin is going to 20K USD or high.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:32:16 AM

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.
Bitcoin prices will never stabilize, this is one of the characteristics of the world of digital currency.
I've been feeling things and conditions, Bitcoin prices will continue to increase and decrease depending on the public trust to Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: