Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:30:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will be stable Bitcoin Price?  (Read 2753 times)
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:32:03 PM

Of my opinion from next year
This is not the end but the beginning, when the max supply reaches the stability starts
if I think the bitcoin will not experience stability, because the bitcoin price sometimes increases and decreases. so bitcoin will remain forever like this, if I think.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:33:24 PM

The market is volatile so there is no chance for bitcoins to have a stable price. Another thing is that, If bitcoins will be stable then there are few investors that will be interested on it because everyone is expecting bitcoins to increase massively for the next years to come.
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:34:54 PM

After the high pump on prices it should easily expect that the price should move reversely, still waiting this movement a week ago

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
Rollex

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:36:50 PM

Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.
I think, just for my own opininon, bitcoin's price will never be stable because for the reason that we all know, bitcoin is a currency type generated and operated online which make it a cryptocurrency and I believe that the ups and downs within cryptocurrencies are just their normal feature but more likely, this type of currency is always experiencing large changes compared to natural currencies because it can be easily accessed and this is more likely one of the contributing factor why cryptocurrencies like bitcoin cannot be stable for a known reason.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:40:39 PM

When the demand for bitcoin is stable and never moves by having the same number of demand and supply of bitcoin as the day passes by. Which is very unlikely to happen, sir, because bitcoin demand does not vary from one or two people it depends upon the volume of demand it is gaining from its everyday transaction from the people or its users.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:42:30 PM

Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Thank You.

i think bitcoin price not will be stable, because bitcoin support always increase every time. but it's not mean bitcoin price also always increase, it is can decreased again.  Wink

ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:43:38 PM

Waiting for stable bitcoin prices is not easy, better take your moments in buying or selling bitcoins. But if still not sure better hold your bitcoin for as long as you can.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:44:46 PM

The price of bitcoin will never be stable. It is very volatile and it relies on how many people in the world can access technology. All we know that for the best of us, try to sell bitcoin in its peak price.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:50:18 PM

I think bitcoin is we will be stable maybe 10years from now because as of now the price of bitcoin will not stop on increasing and increasing until in the future because bitcoin is just getting stronger and stronger day by day.

Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:56:49 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 02:53:44 PM by Hobo66

I would say for bitcoin to get stable in price it would have to be made as an physical money
with value, and the government get controlled of bitcoin to set a stable market price if that is possible.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:11:52 PM

not possible in my opinion is "btc will never be stable " but some times we will see high and down labels is more otherdays but we will see in future maybe one way only high time to time grow up and hold yours when you think next 5 years later .) dont sell quickly
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:55:26 PM

I think bitcoin is not going to be stable because there's always a change in the price of it and it is hard to tell if it's going to continue to go down or increase. But i really hope that bitcoin price will be stable in 2018.
real_newguy05

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:19:58 AM

After the high pump on prices it should easily expect that the price should move reversely, still waiting this movement a week ago

WARNING ON NEWGUY05

This is the real newguy05, my account was hacked using the leaked bitcointalk database late august, this scammer is now using my newguy05 account reputation i built over the last 6 years to promote fraud ICOs owned by HomeToken and others. BEWARE and please leave negative reputation against the hacked newguy05 account.

Since admins are non-responsive, i am posting after his replies (which are all a scam to try promote legitimacy) to generate awareness.

more detail:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169580.0
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:33:45 AM

When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

I dont think that there will be a stable price for bitcoin and it will never come, bitcoins trading market is not like a normal stock exchange market the price in bitcoin trading market always fluctuate too much and very unstable, this is the nature of crypto currency specially bitcoin the volatility and fluctuation runs along side its name.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:37:23 PM

not possible in my opinion is "btc will never be stable " but some times we will see high and down labels is more otherdays but we will see in future maybe one way only high time to time grow up and hold yours when you think next 5 years later .) dont sell quickly
You are absolutely right bitcoin will never become stable and people don’t want this to become stable because they know that due to the present behavior of bitcoin profit is coming and if it will be stable then there will be no high profit and all maybe people will take out their money from bitcoin if it get stabilized and the conclusion is bitcoin is name of profit and profit comes due to volatility and unstableness and it is acceptable,
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:28:05 PM

When bitcoin price will be more stable? Nobody know for sure. People just give opinion and thats just prediction.
Now, bitcoin price is going in good range and more stable now. But we dont know exactly when bitcoin price again will go up rapidly again.
It’s a fact that price of any currency can’t be stay on one place sometime it will be high and some time it will be low and bitcoin is also of the example of it because bitcoin is related with market trade so its price will be go high all the time and some time it will be low and now a day’s some companies are joining bitcoin which also bring a very big impact on its price I think we just want to see the high price of bitcoin and I will it will be stable with high price.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
chewingtall

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:54:05 AM

This is a recurring issue for bitcoin for many years already. There is no actual flat stability with bitcoin, and expect it to happen regularly.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:12:33 AM

Thank You.

Man, you need to put a lot of learning on this, it would take days in order for you to understand the big picture what I can only suggest is keep on reading the good threads here and surf the net regarding that.
Also the trends in the price of bitcoin is the same as the stock markets.

The important things to grasp about this subject are the following:

1. At the most fundamental level, supply and demand in the market determine stock price.

2. Price times the number of shares outstanding (market capitalization) is the value of a company. Comparing just the share price of two companies is meaningless.

3. Theoretically earnings are what affect investors' valuation of a company, but there are other indicators that investors use to predict stock price. Remember, it is investors' sentiments, attitudes, and expectations that ultimately affect stock prices.

4. There are many theories that try to explain the way stock prices move the way they do. Unfortunately, there is no one theory that can explain everything.

Source : https://www.disnat.com/en/learning/trading-basics/stock-basics/what-causes-stock-prices-to-change

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:31:40 AM

Every people have different views about the price of bitcoin but from my views there are no chance of price of stability of bitcoin in the future . Bitcoin is a currency and the price of currency will never stable it may go up or down so that the price of bitcoin is also may increase or decrease it always fluctuate . The demand of bitcoin is always increases now a days so that will affect the price of bitcoin and it will not stable.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:37:17 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 02:21:40 PM by Kim Ji Won

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.
It is really hard to say when the price of bitcoin will stabalized considering all the factors that hinders it. Maybe if there would come a time where a lot of big companies start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment can we see a chance a stable price of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: