Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will be stable Bitcoin Price?  (Read 2753 times)
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:00:57 AM

Volatility in bitcoin is one of the big differences between fiat and digital currency, if bitcoin becomes stable, nobody will be able to earn profits from it and its value will decrease near to fiat. People like bitcoin because this is the fastest growing asset and acceptable in any part of the world with no changes.
I assume fiat is stable but fial also has no potential to profit you while holding
Not neccessarily. There is a huge pool of merchants, organizations, systems, and people that would love to use bitcoin if only it was stable - take for instance Steam who just DROPPEd bitcoin because it is too volatile. The real potential of bitcoin is as a currency. THIS is what would put the value of bitcoins in the 6 or 7 digits - NOT speculators. At some point there needs to be handoff from speculators to currency users - not sure how this will happen.

60659 📦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:15:24 PM

Bitcoin is never stable for more than a couple weeks at a time. Sometimes there is a year or two where prices stay within the same order of MAGNITUDE, which occurs after a steep crash.
Well bitcoin is one of the fast growing currency in market and still there are a lot of countries trying to join bitcoin and when any country or company join bitcoin so it increased it price and recently Indian bank also accept bitcoin so these are the factors where bitcoin price is going high and not going to stable on one place a time will come that it's price will be stable on high price now a days bitcoin is surviving and in this kind of situation we can also survive.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:30:42 PM

The consistent rise in the price of bitcoin is giving profit, cause of the more investors who keep on coming into the system. And this is a strong challenge that cannot be fought/defeated.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:37:54 PM

In the near future, bitcoin's volatility will not decrease.
The launch of futures sales will only contribute to this.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:13:13 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin prices will not stabilize as this has become part of bitcoin character, with the natural fluctuations of bitcoin that attract everyone to participate and engage in bitcoin activity that has proven to be convenient in terms of payment transactions. and is a profitable business asset.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:01:12 AM

bitcoin price is determined by market supply and demand so it will not happen that the price stability. Price stability is at your disposal will stand at one point or steady rise? the price is only stable at 1 point unless there isnt demand on the buy and sell bitcoin. namely no purchase orders. or in other words that Bitcoin is a currency dies

Yes, bitcoin's price is unstable and will forever be unstable coz its price keeps on fluctuating every single minute. You don't have to think on when will it become stable. Also, if you're always updated in the market, I guess you don't have to be surprise if it keeps on fluctuating.

Anyway, demand and supply plays an important role to bitcoin's price. If there will be high demand and limited supply, it could possibly increase its price and vice versa. If its price become stable in the future, I think it will not attract more investors to invest in bitcoin. A lot of investors invest in bitcoin because of its volatility. There's a low chances of earning huge amount of profit when it become stable.
As I see the when the prices of bitcoin will go too much higher then there is chance of stable behavior of bitcoin and that time is very far until enjoy the unstable behavior and unexpected rise and profits and maybe the stability come when prices cross millions because selling at that time will not affect the prices so that time will also be beneficial to all because on that time there would be no panic selling and worry of loss.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:07:21 AM

Volatility in bitcoin is one of the big differences between fiat and digital currency, if bitcoin becomes stable, nobody will be able to earn profits from it and its value will decrease near to fiat. People like bitcoin because this is the fastest growing asset and acceptable in any part of the world with no changes.
I assume fiat is stable but fial also has no potential to profit you while holding
Not neccessarily. There is a huge pool of merchants, organizations, systems, and people that would love to use bitcoin if only it was stable - take for instance Steam who just DROPPEd bitcoin because it is too volatile. The real potential of bitcoin is as a currency. THIS is what would put the value of bitcoins in the 6 or 7 digits - NOT speculators. At some point there needs to be handoff from speculators to currency users - not sure how this will happen.
Honestly bro, you really have a valid point there and the problem we are having now is that we are not even close to having it as a currency yet with the huge transaction fees, the long time in between transactions and without the possibility of even having a scaling solution soon and even with the LN, a lot of merchants are not even getting ready to adopt it and now they are pushing for Bitcoin cash? That is just some terrible thing. The market is so much driven by speculation right now and that to me sucks.
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:13:22 AM

it is difficult to predict when bitcoin prices will be stable because bitcoin is dependent on supply and demand. moreover, it is not supported by any regulatory authority and  not backed by any asset, due to this reason, this have shown so much volatility in past years.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:57:50 AM

Bitcoin is never stable for more than a couple weeks at a time. Sometimes there is a year or two where prices stay within the same order of MAGNITUDE, which occurs after a steep crash.
Well bitcoin is one of the fast growing currency in market and still there are a lot of countries trying to join bitcoin and when any country or company join bitcoin so it increased it price and recently Indian bank also accept bitcoin so these are the factors where bitcoin price is going high and not going to stable on one place a time will come that it's price will be stable on high price now a days bitcoin is surviving and in this kind of situation we can also survive.
it is really growing fast and that is concerning too as well. Bitcoin has really shown some massive increase this year, but not just bitcoin, so many other alts are really having that push and I am not surprised really while seeing them doing great as a lot of investors are looking for huge profit and believing that they can get in at the time when the market still seem cool to earn some huge profit in the long run and that to me is not something I would have really wanted and I just don't also like the way the devs are lagging with this whole transaction bullshit honestly.
pinoyden

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:27:12 AM

bitcoin will be stabilize if it is been centralized or regularize by a government or banks but i guess some of us including me are not really wanted it to happen because for sure bitcoin will eventually loose its popularity due to the fact that its value cannot really pump that high anymore if it has been manage or regularize. however being stabilize will also had a good effect to bitcoin itself because many companies especially business establishments can now enjoy the benefits of it because they can now use bitcoin as their payment method to be able to buy and sell their goods or services.
ruslangitelman223

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:41:08 AM

Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.
When will be legalized and will be under control, but how else. Any currency is centralized, bitcoin is not, so it turns out that its price is jumping, and this has a very bad effect on its reputation. And while no one wants to settle it.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:41:41 PM

In the near future, bitcoin's volatility will not decrease.
The launch of futures sales will only contribute to this.
The launch of future sales will not have that much effect on the value in the long run and what is causing the steep rise and fall that we are having now is because there is just so much uncertainty, a lot of fear and doubt just because it is simply a speculative market when of course it should be more of a currency and something with a great value which is why I see this present stage as a bubble and I hope it is going to sustain itself in the long run if something is done with the scaling issue.
Menuotares

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:07:24 PM

When bitcoin has been officially accepted and recognized globally, and countries agree to make clear laws on the use of bitcoin. I think, that's when bitcoin price becomes stable not volatile as now.
agentx44

Merit: 268

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:11:36 PM

Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.
Stability of its market value is related to its market demand. At this moment, Bitcoin is not yet legal to most of the countries which makes the demand and its value not stable. So in the future when it is already accepted by retailers, transactions will be high and it will make its value more stagnant that it is, currently.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:19:44 PM

And now that we are seeing a lot of investors trying to step in and at least be a part of the whole thing, we will keep seeing the market being overbought at some point and then getting oversold as a result of panic sellers as well at another point.

We all expect that we will see some huge correction, but for now it seems, that the correction has been a bit shot except for the recent one that tested two supports, but who knows, the correction may just not be over yet.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:22:11 PM

And now that we are seeing a lot of investors trying to step in and at least be a part of the whole thing, we will keep seeing the market being overbought at some point and then getting oversold as a result of panic sellers as well at another point.

We all expect that we will see some huge correction, but for now it seems, that the correction has been a bit shot except for the recent one that tested two supports, but who knows, the correction may just not be over yet.
Bitcoin is so unpredictable, they can't know when they are increase or decrease. Maybe stability of bitcoin in crypto currency is hard to define, because day by day bitcoin value are growing much healthy than before. I know it's hard to believe but no one can expect that bitcoin price are reach in their position now.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:58:04 PM

The stable price of bitcoin will not be soon. I think the price will be stable when bitcoin is not interesting. And people will stop buying bitcoin.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:31:01 AM

A stable price for bitcoins is unlikely to be expected even in the distant future. The price for bitkoyn is so volatile that it is almost impossible to predict its behavior on the market. Maybe in the future something will be invented and bitcoin will lose its volatility.
I have the same opinion, I don't see any options for how to make bitcoin stable...

The price will get more stable but it is not going to happen anytime soon, bitcoin needs to be adopted globally and grow a lot that way the rest of the money in the world economy is not going to be able to influence so easily the price of bitcoin, we also need that the whales begin to sell their bitcoin and that is only going to happen once the whales are comfortable with their profits.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:20:35 PM

I think bitcoin will always be unstable because it’s not gold that has a stable price increase.
The increase of Bitcoin’s price are only influenced by market ratios, demand and supply, its price can raise drastically or fall drastically because no one can predict Bitcoin’s price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:25:25 PM

The stability of bitcoin is controversial. It is always having fluctuated movements. But the good news is that the price is always going up, and even if it goes down, it will go up again. That is what I like most about bitcoin. I always believe that it will rise again even at the current drop.

Added to that statement, no one can predict if the bitcoin price will be stable one day in the future. It is really hard to do so because bitcoin is unpredictable and full of surprises.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: