Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:26:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will be stable Bitcoin Price?  (Read 2753 times)
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:19:14 PM

Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.

There is a finite amount of bitcoin and when every one is already mined, the price is expected to stabilize. But I still think that the price could still fluctuate because bitcoin will become more a part of world trade and exchange. When bitcoin' s price is defined, it can compete its way to top all the currencies.

Market is never stable, cause supply and demand are always different. Supply
of Bitcoins will stop when 21 million Bitcoins are mined, but demand will always be
different. With supply and demand every one who have a big funds can manipulate,
big whales can move the price.
   I think bitcoin price can never be stable. There is no product with stable price on
any market, prices are always going up or down. Supply and demand are basics, but
usage, technical errors that can damage network in the future, problems of any kind,
there are so many things that can move the price in any direction.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:47:38 PM

If there's a correction already and bitcoin price will be stable in the long run. i hope bull run for alternative coins will give bitcoin an impact to increase it's valuw..
VINCEAKTN

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:35:33 AM

Why do you want bitcoin price to be stable? Well it may be a good thing, but not really if we use bitcoin as an investment.
If the price is stable, there won't be any price increase that can gain us profits, and it means we can't use bitcoin as a long term investment again.
Although the unstable price of bitcoin is kinda sucks too, but we can make advantages from that. Buy bitcoin when the price is dumped, and sell it when the price is high.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:52:18 AM

I think bitcoin will not become stable because it is volatile. Its means its price is changeable any time because of the law of demand and supply.

MJG24

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:59:34 AM

Sadly, it is not certain when would it stabilize since there are a lot of factors affecting the price. If you are patient enough, you can get good deals out of it.
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:07:22 AM

I think it takes time for the community and investors to see the value of bitcoin, which means that the bitcoin's value will increase steadily. 2018 will be the year of many breakthroughs in the crypto market, and that is when bitcoin will shape its true value.
desklamp

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:42:07 AM

It goes stable once it was regulated by higher authorities in the world. They see it as a threat to fiat and I think they are already working for it.
leftover_potato

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:44:01 AM

with the amount of volatility i don't think it will have stability.
izthuphido

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:18:57 AM

not because the value of bitcoin is high enough so its price is too high and it's just right that you'll earn a bigger amount of time if you replace your earnings with bitcoin
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:24:47 AM

Sadly, it is not certain when would it stabilize since there are a lot of factors affecting the price. If you are patient enough, you can get good deals out of it.
Sadly bitcoin just stable for a while, like 1-2 days then the price changed again after that. But when the price starts to aggressive, we can earn pretty profit easily than bitcoin at stable price.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:28:47 AM

As of now, it is hard to tell whether or not bitcoin’s price is stable because as we can see, its price keeps on going down and going up giving it an unstable pump and dump percentage. Maybe we can only say that its price is stable if there is almost no price activity for about a week or two.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:58:44 AM

A stable price for bitcoins is unlikely to be expected even in the distant future. The price for bitkoyn is so volatile that it is almost impossible to predict its behavior on the market. Maybe in the future something will be invented and bitcoin will lose its volatility.
I have the same opinion, I don't see any options for how to make bitcoin stable...

Indeed, there is no way of making it stable and I don’t understand why people are thinking about making it stable all the time. The stability of bitcoin is going to make it just like other common paper currencies, it is unique from them because of its unstable nature.

The bitcoiners are becoming rich just because of bitcoin’s fluctuating nature. People buy it low and sell high which helps them making big profit.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:02:39 AM

It wont really have a stable value because the supply is low and the demand is getting higher as more people are getting involved in the crypto currency . In my opinion bitcoin will have a stable price if it hits it max supply and dont have any more block to make.
gustaf.berg

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:07:09 AM

I think bitcoin will never have a stable price. Since bitcoin is getting more popular all over the world,i can see bitcoin double or triple of its current value now in the next decade. The more it become popular,it's value will rise more rapid.
Yes there is no hint to stabilise in bitcoin price in coming days. You want to see bitcoin price double no need to wait for a decade just 1 or 2 years it will double. Seriously i am waiting for next year what will happen in bitcoin price.

Right, there is no any indication that can be stable in the near future. I actually like it this way, I mean very volatile. Because it is super volatile it is giving us a lot of opportunities to make money during the day.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:20:00 AM

It's never going for stable, and never be happened, but it's just more close to the stable only.
Stable only for regular currency and not for digital currency of course. Grin
The more natural bitcoin price changes, certainly it can be a strong answer.. that bitcoin price will never been a stable on its price movements over time, it's easily influenced by everything including your all activities especially at buying/selling bitcoin.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:27:20 AM

For now, there is no assurance that the price of bitcoin will reach the level of stability due to the number of people who are engaging crypto currency and I think that is good enough because people make money out of it. If you are lucky enough, then you can get a good deal out of it. but despite of that, let's see what will happen to Bitcoin for this coming year.

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:54:55 AM

Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.

I think it's not a great idea for bitcoin's price to be stable at all. The thing is, for us opportunistic people, we always seize the moment when bitcoin's price is low, whereby we are able to buy it at a very cheap price and then sell it on a higher price when it's price increases again. You see, you can use it's volatility as an advantage.
jam22

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:20:33 AM

I'm hoping it won't stable so that it might reach into $20000 or more in the near future.

Pulsarin

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:35:58 AM

I think the price will be stable only after 2 years. Now more and more people are starting to buy and trade bitcoin. Few people correctly trade on the stock exchange. Other traders want to make money from this.
There is a big volatility.
By 2020, there will be stability. It's my opinion.

Bce бyдeт xopoшo ))  Глaвнoe нe нepвничaть. https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=TACVIZRM
East7547

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:38:05 AM

I don’t think we are going to see a stable price for a few years yet. I think we need mainstream adoption and then the volatility may start to decrease
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: