Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will be stable Bitcoin Price?  (Read 2753 times)
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:28:47 PM

Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.

there is no one can sure when the price of bitcoin can stable . for now bitcoin slow down and altcoins up again
but i think bitcoin will stable price after the news of hardfork issues done
just wait and see
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:34:48 PM

Bitcoin price will never be stable, it's not functioning that way. Volatility is something that can't be avoided and it's connected to Bitcoin. There were and there will be periods when the price will stick around certain value for a while but that isn't stability.
Some think volatility is a bad side of Bitcoin and it is in certain sense but on the other hand volatility is something that traders make profit on, so what would Bitcoin be without volatility.

I also think same. Bitcoin price should not be expected to be stable. It will always be volatile as long as it exists.

mir1127

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:45:04 PM

A very important question! In fact, everyone should know that bitcoin is a coin that is up-dwon every hour, every minute, every second and every second, and it remains on its by fund, and it is not that any specific rules will get stabilized. . It depends on the treader of cryptocurrency. So it is no longer possible to be stable ! thank you
Doozle

Activity: 17
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:47:33 PM

My thought is that since there is a finite amount of Bitcoins it can't ever really be stable since there is no support from the government or a company to keep it stable by creating more past the 21 million total.
Hy1085

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:47:56 PM

Bitcoin is never going to be stable.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:58:22 PM

I think bitcoin price will not be stable at least next 2-3 years. To many reasons  that make its price to jump so hard...Big players will always manipulate the market, for us is left only to adapt to situation.

I think this problem is feared by bitcoin users because no one is able to predict the future with a stable price, even though the current price is unstable and still in a high price state we have to stay alert for the future san make the best possible when the price increases or high .. we just always hope that once in a stable bitcoin value still has a high value at a great price, because all there is masany but do not know when it happens and we can only take advantage of when the state of bitcoin in the price or high value.
cl37007

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:09:31 PM

I cannot see it being stable any time soon. There is too much uncertainty around it and too much market manipulation. Good for traders and investors, not so much for everyone else

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:21:11 PM

Bitcoin price is not stable.  May be up and down is depends on supply and demand of bitcoins. It is unpredictable when it's price stable. If bitcoin price will be stable the crazeis over.  
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:23:19 PM

The price may be stable for a while .. but that does not last long .. We are in a big world , at the moment it is possible to enter a large amount of money to buy and raise the price of bitcoin  .. So it is difficult to keep the price stable.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:26:21 PM

Every people have different views about the bitcoin price stability but from my views about bitcoin the price of bitcoin can not be stable it always fluctuate and it goes may up or down it depend on the demand of the bitcoin and popularity of bitcoin . Last few months the price of bitcoin may increase very much and it fluctuate in every moment so no one can predict the price of bitcoin when it is stable in the future.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:35:07 PM

Bitcoin price can not be stable otherwise its usefulness will be eroded. Liquidity is the main reason why Bitcoin is trending. The unstable price of bitcoin is where the profit comes from.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 07:37:23 PM

Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Thank You.
Stability of Bitcoin will take a long time to be achieved because of the high demand all over the world. As the demand for Bitcoin increases its value will definitely be affected positively and that is the reason why its value will continue to remain unstable. And if the demand for Bitcoin decreases so shall the value decline downward.
Sun_light

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:53:21 PM

It's hard to tell when bitcoin price will stable.Because bitcoin price daily pumping and daily dumping.I also confused, same to you.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:02:14 PM

Thank You.

Many elements affect the price. It is a big obstacle in the planning of long-term BTC storage. In 2 years the price can drop to 150 $ / 1psc. We must constantly keep track of the market is the only way ...
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:06:23 PM

A stable price for bitcoins is unlikely to be expected even in the distant future. The price for bitkoyn is so volatile that it is almost impossible to predict its behavior on the market. Maybe in the future something will be invented and bitcoin will lose its volatility.
PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:10:29 PM

Maybe BTC price will stabilize a little bit when all the BTCs are mined and there is no more. Probably a BIG price rise at that time but maybe than it will stabilize a little bit... don't know...will see  Grin
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:14:50 PM

I don't think Bitcoin's price will be stable for the next 1-2 years. People are just started to hear it and invest more. Many factors prevent it from staying stable right now.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:20:14 PM

It is very hard to predict that when will bitcoins price will become stable but i don't think so that bitcoins even will become stable as it's price heavily depend on it's demand and people want to make profit so they would invest in bitcoins.Bitcoins volatility is one of its best features as instability is from many people make profits from so if bitcoins becomes stable it would more used as an currency rather than investment
jevee

Activity: 119

★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:21:18 PM

very hard to say if bitcoins price will be stable. i think it never will be, the price depends on how much the demand for bitcoins will there be in the future.

SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem
Announcement | Telegram | SportyCo.io
Coinmarketcap
Malintha1996

Activity: 205

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:40:59 PM

To control fiat currency governments and finance  sections of a  particular country follows certain rules and regulations.In crypto currency though there will be limited amount of coins released,the unit prise varies incredibly.In my point of view the reason for this is the whales who hold large amounts of bitcoin.They control the value of bitcoin.So it is dificult to predict whether the price of bitcoin will be stable in future

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: