Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:56:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will be stable Bitcoin Price?  (Read 2753 times)
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:40:55 AM

Can it be stable? Well i don't think so. I think the up and down progression of btc price is due to makert demands and some other factors. I think the price fluctuations is kind of good also. Being static is not too good anyways. I also believe that by 2018 the price will rest from incessant fluctuations in prices.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:43:07 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is still at an early stage. Many people didn't truly understand the technology, so they get easily FUD that makes the price very volatile.Five or more years from now, after the hype and speculation simmer down, and Bitcoin will become a boringly well-understood financial asset, and at the end, the price will stabilize.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:00:48 PM

Bitcoins price will never be stable as of now yet because bitcoins price is always fluctuating so we can't tell yet when it will be stable. But I also think it is a good thing that its price is constantly fluctuating so we would all know the demands of bitcoin.
YRFCHIPOJNP

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:03:24 PM

when it reaches ground zero lol
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:05:36 PM

Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.

Increasing and falling down na value was its normal and if you are worrying about when bitcoin value stable, it never be the value stable because of the flactuation and it always depending on the economy of the country, the user and the investor so that dont worry because its normal the flactuation.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:16:45 PM

Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Thank You.

The bitcoin value will never be stable , bitcoin is a decentrelized coin and it is based in the demand of the market either it goes up and downs. And for me is I wish to that bitcoin will be stable , an stable currency , crypto currency rather.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:20:11 PM

Thank You.
Bitcoin prices will never stabilize, this is one of the characteristics of the world of digital currency.
I've been feeling things and conditions, Bitcoin prices will continue to increase and decrease depending on the public trust to Bitcoin.
Yeah if more bitcoin will be bought the more bitcoin will grow and it will have high price, bitcoin don’t have a fix price and it is not going to stop growing, if today bitcoin is earning 20k for you in the future it will become more than this. It makes bitcoin a bit different from other currencies and a lot of currencies are being invented now but for me the best ever currency is the bitcoin currency that will never stop growing.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
vincentallstar

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:21:46 PM

I think the price will be stable only after 2 years. Now more and more people are starting to buy and trade bitcoin. Few people correctly trade on the stock exchange. Other traders want to make money from this.
There is a big volatility.
By 2020, there will be stability. It's my opinion.

No mate,I don't think someday bitcoin price will be stable because the price of Bitcoin is dependant on supply and demand that's why it will never happen anymore. that's is nature of bitcoin you cannot change it.
regan101

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:23:31 PM

Thank You.
The price of bitcoin will never be stable. It will always fluctuate at a different beat but will have more positive trend than downward slopes. Just monitor the trend and be vigilant predicting the right time to sell and buy in a trading sites. Try learning all the system and read more about bitcoin business.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:24:39 PM

Bitcoin prices will never be stable until there is a regulation that has been decided by various parties. Perhaps the most important is how the government responds to Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is well received then I believe Bitcoin's price could be stable, while when Bitcoin still does not have a regulation then Bitcoin's price will continue to move quickly.
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:28:20 PM

Yes it can be stable. Why? Because people support it and theres no complain about it. People like it and may of them will encourage other people to get involve and bicoin. Imagine the price of the bitcoin is 10k dollar. We dont see anything like this to other cryptocurrency only in bitcoin.  So even we other people will bash it. It would stay the same as normal.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:31:22 PM

Well it will not be stable until it will not be proclaimed as an official currency, because too many people depend on btc, thats why they are very agressive in using it and the other reason is many people doesnt want btc which affect to the price and banning btc to many nations that results to fall price.
wjchong

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:55:45 PM

Price of Bitcoin will never be stable. Fluctuation in Bitcoin's price is familiar. If it stable it will never increase and it it not increase then no one will buy them and also people will not take interest in Bitcoin. And at the end it just ends.

BTC BTC MY SAFE HOUSE :- A home that can protect your wealth and life of your families during disaster. BTC
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:17:09 PM

Of my opinion from next year
This is not the end but the beginning, when the max supply reaches the stability starts
yhan2x

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:20:12 PM

The price will never been stable. Time to time bitcoin price will play up and down. Anyone cant predict will be stable of the bitcoin price.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:20:13 PM

i think there's no will be stable price since bitcoin supply is limited , the less supply the more expensive bitcoin is. so if you want to know the stable price, let see when all bitcoin are mined.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:22:16 PM

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.

I think it will be having a normal price again if there are no investors that will pour in their money on them and there is no demand of bitcoin anymore which i am pretty sure that's hard to happen. Smiley

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:22:58 PM

I think will never be stable, bitcoin is votality. Everyday many people invest to it so we cant predict when it will be stable. It will always depends on a supply and demand relationship in marketing.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:24:26 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 02:11:20 PM by kingragnar

Bitcoin and its marketplace movements are unlikely to have a stable price because bitcoin is once the height of its price and sometimes it drops as much as you do not think it will happen. That's why there's nothing stable to happen but we just need to update it in the market place so we can not afford it when the price goes down again.
fredo123

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:30:12 PM

It depends because the success of bitcoins brings continuity and expansion of all activities in cryptoworld. We cannot foretell as easy as of this moment because there are still people who don't recognized bitcoin, Once bitcoin spread to every location in the whole world eventually bitcoins will surge up. and i see life in the future are easy way of living.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: