Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes Bitcoin to move this fast?  (Read 3658 times)
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:59:35 AM

Because at the beginning of 2018 more and more are investing in bitcoin, and more and more new markets are emerging from ICO, so more and more people are trading, and the higher the price. If you want to know that next month's price will increase  this is an opportunity for you to get bitcoin again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:21:13 AM

Bitcoin moves very fast in my opinion because the more people who like Bitcoin,
cannot be denied when the money pursues an asset then the price of the asset will rise.

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:01:47 AM

I think its because the number of people who now have knowledge of bitcoin is increasing that results to more buyer or seller, bounty hunters and people who market and advertise that's why
Bitcoin is totally moving fast just because of its users and as the no of investors increases and people hold their coins then bitcoin get a sudden rise in prices and I am sure bitcoin rise will continue now because now people are highly interested in making money from bitcoin and they are well aware that bitcoin is the easiest source to do this I am hoping now bitcoin will cross more new record prices to give us more profit.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

Time is so fast and bitcoin became popular day by day it was known by everbody and get interested on cryptocurremcy.Some of them are curious so thats why they want to know more about bitcoin.By searching in digital currency they find it became helpful to us financially.Bitcoin moving so fast because of the investors and users who engage in bitcoin it affects the price  and increase more and more because of them.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:34:43 AM

There a lot of factor why bitcoin's price moves so fast and one of these is the in demand of the people hunger to earn money from it.
It is the most popular of many cryptocurrency that is circulating right now and it is the first ever electronic money generated. Also its price is stunning that is why people are wanting it because of that it caused the bitcoin to be at high volatility which it can rapidly increase or decrease in just a short pan of time.
There are definitely many other reasons for bitcoins to be so much famous but what I think is the most important and significant amongst them is being more profitable than other currencies.

There are so many other coins but what makes the bitcoins different is the huge demand for the reason it is giving much more profit than others. So that’s why demand increase and prices increase as well.
betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

Bitcoin move fast due to increasing demand. People are getting aware of bitcoin and what it makes to a person who engage in it.  they are curious thats why they want to  discover whats behind n it. Any product or item will increase its price if more people are patronizing it. Same with bitcoin

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

For me its because of people who put interest in bitcoin and other coins as well. For the newbies and did not get the chance to earn bitcoin its difficult for them because bitcoin is getting higher and it will 100% surely affect the fees.
Actually the support of Bitcoin is one of the vital factor for Bitcoin development and progression in terms of its value and price. And as long as the development of Bitcoin continues it is also the time people support increased and much more movement in there market of Bitcoin happened. But as of now we could conclude that support is very important to cryptocurrency.
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:38:02 AM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh

The people are making the bitcoins grow this ast because bitcoins are technology base and the people we all know even kid these days are techie so the bitcoins are easily transmitted all around the world and the trebd is there so there are a lot od people that heard the news that there are a teenager who became a millionaire just because of investing in bitcoins so they get inspired and get motivated to do bitcoins too and now they started bitcoining and that affects the bitcoins that makes then rise their price there is no one controlling the value of bitcoins aside from us the users.
Baltazaar

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

Smart Micro-Insurance

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

viral factors is most important and govement news is so interesting about all investors because if any goverment accept the bitcoin it will be grow day by day and they must to give permission all category to use blockchain tech. on the businesses areas and this is good news for market

Kalemder
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1727

Be A Hope

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:43:41 AM

I think it was thanks to the high media interest. A lot of new money came in thanks to the media

Kripto Para Rehberi: Koinmen
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

For me the reason why Bitcoin is moving this fast is because of investor. Seeing the future cryptocurrency. Not only that seeing the advantage of it and what can you ask more a currency that government can't control.

ratnawide

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:54:22 AM

The flexibility contained in bitcoin by giving full control to the user does not necessarily mean the user is also free to make changes. A common agreement between users is required to keep the bitcoin usage as it should be. Given the agreement or consensus among all users, bitcoin will and still work well.
Rasshemark

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:22:27 AM

as long as the development of Bitcoin continues it is also the time people support increased and much more movement in there market of Bitcoin happened. But as of now we could conclude that support is very important to cryptocurrency.why the price of the bitcoin moves so fast is because many people are now starting to patronize the bitcoin.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:47:42 AM

Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
Demand itself is what bitcoin move this quick. And also there is a CME effect and I guess this is also with the so called McAfee effect that I've seen on facebook. McAfee was interviewed by someone over the facebook live video call and he said that bitcoin will be going at $20,000 early this upcoming January 2018 so everyone is trying to buy now and it helped a lot.
guess your right,since mcAfee is one of the biggest personalities now that symbolizes bitcoins and ofcourse other alternative coins as well..so what ever he would say about crypto either negative of positive will have an impact to the forum and market.and that cause a massive investment from all over the world.
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:35:30 AM

Bitcoin make to move fast by those people who are investing their money in this moment because they are more curious of how it work to the people they know they also doing bitcoin that's why more people are encourage their self to also believe that bitcoin can also make them grow as the bitcoin can also move fast at this year.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:05:50 AM

when demand is more than supply the price goes up every time.
Bitcoin make to move fast because of those people  that are intersted on it and to those who are investing their money in bitcoin thats makes bitcoin moves fast ,people that are not interested is those who are afraid to loose money because they doesnt even know what will bitcoincan really give to them so i think bitcoin move so fast because of the price that will make people interested

Derbi Fransisco

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:39:47 AM

Bitkoin moves quickly because do support some important factors.
Among others :
1. The quality of prodak is convincing.
2. Excellent service to investors.
3. Trasnfaransi comonikasi.
4. Safe from hecker threats.
5. Legalization of the country.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:58:12 AM

Bitcoin make to move fast because of those people  that are intersted on it and to those who are investing their money in bitcoin thats makes bitcoin moves fast ,people that are not interested is those who are afraid to loose money because they doesnt even know what will bitcoincan really give to them so i think bitcoin move so fast because of the price that will make people interested
The only reason behind all this is none other than that of the fact that the demand of the bitcoin in the international market as well as the fame of the bitcoin amongst the investors is increasing at a very significant rate.

This is the only thing which is helping the bitcoin in having far more market value than it was having at time it came into existence and that we can really expect this market value to keep on increasing higher.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:54:09 AM

The only reason behind all this is none other than that of the fact that the demand of the bitcoin in the international market as well as the fame of the bitcoin amongst the investors is increasing at a very significant rate.

This is the only thing which is helping the bitcoin in having far more market value than it was having at time it came into existence and that we can really expect this market value to keep on increasing higher.

Bitcoin will improve its value when we are spreading good information about the site and continue supporting the blockchain technology.Investors always basis the people who are involve in such investment, if they think it is legit then they will able to invest their moneys due to the positive feedback of others.We all know that, Bitcoin prices was based on demand and supply in the marketplace . I think the prices will move quickly in a higher rate and looking forward near future when governments accept the legalization of bitcoin in all over the world.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

The supply and the demand is the reason why the price of the bitcoin move so fast! Bitcoin has a characteristics of being volatile so expect that the price of the bitcoin will not become stable like the stability of price of the gold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: