Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:44:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔑 Keyrpto - Blockchain Based Ecommerce Platform 🔑 [ICO LIVE]  (Read 19328 times)
ber68dclass

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

According to the WP, in case of fraud there will be a thorough investigation. What tools does the platform operate on? What can be done in this case?
Gamelander

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

Is the project going to have any insurance fund or smth similar in order to ensure solving possible problems with the transactions if it’s necessary?
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:54:10 PM

Is the project going to have any insurance fund or smth similar in order to ensure solving possible problems with the transactions if it’s necessary?
As we will be mediating all disputes as a 3rd party we will not need an insurance fund to cover losses, as all the funds will be held in escrow until a decision is made.

According to the WP, in case of fraud there will be a thorough investigation. What tools does the platform operate on? What can be done in this case?

As mentioned above all the funds are held in escrow via a smart contract, so if fraud occurs we will be able to investigate the claims of both parties before releasing the funds to the correct person.

Hallo dev, I think Keyrpto is a very good and detailed project. Previously I wanted to ask, who the hell is the idea to create a logo like that? If it's an idea from dev, I'm sure this big project will be getting better, because from logo alone it has a very high success impression. Hopefully smoothly for this great project
Thanks Tony!!

Does the mobile app of the startup involve any specific requirements for gadgets that are used?
We don't have specifics yet but it will likely require phones to be of a reasonable speed and quality.

I’d like to know how many tokens will be sold. In whose hands will the main package of tokens be?

51% of tokens will be sold to the public, 20% for the team, 4% for advisors, 5% bounty, 10% marketing, and 10% operation.

It’s said In the WP that there will be several crypto-currencies on the platform. How many? Can I see a complete list?
We have yet to decide on the complete list of accepted cryptos, but we will release this in time Smiley
I'm going to use the service of this project, so i have a few questions. As for the exchange of crypto currencies and fees, it’s clear to me. But will the buyer and seller be protected?
First, both of them are protected in a certain sense by the basis of the project - the blockchain, which allows you to know everything about the participants of the ecosystem and individual transactions in the long term. There’s 100% protection against unsuccessful delivery, incorrect delivery, lost cargo, incorrect goods, the goods that dont correspond to the description implemented for the buyer.
I’m acquainted with blockchain. What about protection of the seller?
In this the first role if played by protection from fraud on the part of the seller, as well as transaction monitoring, encryption, which doesnt allow falsification, conversion of crypto currency.
Yeah, as i understand, the company took care of both sides! i’d like to try it out or find the reviews of those who has already done it.
I forgot to add that in case of disputes there will be an investigation and full support will be provided at each stage.
The company is focused on the client and it is commendable. Do creators have a desire to add any other related services to this project?

Good discussion guys!
At this stage we are focusing on the e-commerce platform essentials, we will add other features as the project develops Smiley
leholmes12

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:28:01 AM

Is any special wallet necessary to use tokens?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:32:21 AM

Is any special wallet necessary to use tokens?
There will be one. Sign up and you'll understand everything immediately. Installation and setting are simple.
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:28:11 AM

Here's a question on tokens… What about listing on exchanges?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:32:49 AM

Here's a question on tokens… What about listing on exchanges?

Hey. I bet there will be listing, but the timeframes arent clear yet. I think such a project really needs listing, i think.
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:37:49 AM

Hi everyone! What security protocols is protection of data  based on?
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:43:14 AM

The platform will be used as a service for execution of transactions now. What do developers think about the future of the project? I mean additional services and etc.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:15:32 AM

It seems to me that there're so many exchangers already that there're no problems with exchanges. Is there anything special about this project?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:18:55 AM

It seems to me that there're so many exchangers already that there're no problems with exchanges. Is there anything special about this project?
There're difficulties with the exchange of currencies. People need faster and more convenient platform against the background of growth of popularity of payments. KeyRPTO offers such platform.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:21:41 AM

There're difficulties with the exchange of currencies. People need faster and more convenient platform against the background of growth of popularity of payments. KeyRPTO offers such platform.
What crypto currencies will be available? There're plenty of them. I've even seen the lists on the exchanges.
spottcoin

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

What crypto currencies will be available? There're plenty of them. I've even seen the lists on the exchanges.
At the moment there're the essential currencies like bitcoin and similar ones. It isnt planned to use crypto currencies of local projects so far 'cause of lack of understanding of their quality and opportunities to use them. In the future the list of currencies will be extended for sure.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

At the moment there're the essential currencies like bitcoin and similar ones. It isnt planned to use crypto currencies of local projects so far 'cause of lack of understanding of their quality and opportunities to use them. In the future the list of currencies will be extended for sure.
What does platform give to the buyer and to the seller?
spottcoin

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

KEYRPTO creates an environment for safe exchange of currencies without risk of fraud between the buyer and the seller. Minimization of these risks is the main advantage.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:35:13 AM

KEYRPTO creates an environment for safe exchange of currencies without risk of fraud between the buyer and the seller. Minimization of these risks is the main advantage.

Does the platform have any other features?
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:13:53 AM

what does platform protect customers from? I don't mean fraud. I mean the whole process of buying and delivering Products
The project will allow a safe platform where members of the crypto community can buy and sell using crypto as payment. At the moment there are very few trusted places where this can occur. We protect both customers and merchants from poor transaction outcomes in the same way a company like ebay does, ensuring that our users are comfortable with spending their funds on our site. At the moment because both parties could be anonymous, a customer could receive a product and never send the funds, or the other way around. We prevent that from happening Smiley

So in essence you are just another PayPal? But what's the point of building another PayPal if the new decentralized economy ahead of us wants to get rid of the PayPals and any other intermediary?
We can be better compared to the Ebay for cryptocurrency.
Disputes between parties are sometimes better solved through controlled human mediation as opposed to a decentralised alternative.

That's what you hope for but who knows how awesome smart contract logic might become at some point in time in the future? The goal definitely is to get rid of intermediaries wherever and whenever possible, since they create friction, and friction is another word for costs in this respect.

rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:29:38 AM

keyrpto this project I see a project that really interest me, I see this project offers a good and safe idea for us .. keyrpto create environment for safe currency exchange without risk of fraud between buyer and seller. This risk minimization is the main advantage ... this is an advantage offered by this project .. it is very interesting for me, I hope this project can be successful and achieved target and applied in this time
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

What are the developers' and management’s goals for next 2-3 years? I mean financial ones first.
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

What are service's requirements to the gadgets? Will it be possible to install it from the app store?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: