Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk III (2022 Q2)  (Read 171644 times)
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:03:17 PM

Hey it's not my Wallet adress and i never used it wtf. When i was joining campaine i used another adress for sure
No one made changes in eth address, which was submitted, I opened column today and found these accounts with same addresses, Google spreadsheet have changes history
Could spreadsheet be hacked or something like that ? Coz i am sure that this is not my Eth adress and i have no relations with all this accounts.  And never did. Look at my post history is it looking like multi account user ? That's something wrong with your spreadsheet i am sure.

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 05:04:06 PM

Hey it's not my Wallet adress and i never used it wtf. When i was joining campaine i used another adress for sure
Send you PM with My adress that i Joined this bounty campaine.

If it's not you who fill out the form by yourself (means someone fill it for abusing), then you can double check it like the following steps (please use translator while reading this article) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3918625.msg38530070#msg38530070

gasparik87

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:07:57 PM

Thank you for ban and telegram channel Ferrum Network, bubbalex. I will write to the CEO right now about this incident. Okay me, use keyboard in personal chat, and why in official channel?
Estrange18

DAO MAKER

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:08:31 PM

Send you PM with My adress that i Joined this bounty campaine.

If it's not you who fill out the form by yourself (means someone fill it for abusing), then you can double check it like the following steps (please use translator while reading this article) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3918625.msg38530070#msg38530070

I filled form by myself i remember this. But i post there another ETH adress, my ETH adress. I don't know how this ETH adress that bubbalex shown get there.

Estrange18

DAO MAKER

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:11:58 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2019, 06:49:49 PM by Estrange18

Btw I am Ferrum network supporter and today invested in it real ETH. Look at my amount of post in Ferrum local russian speak section. And i can proof that. Would you think i will spend my time to abuse this multi account bullshit.

Estrange18

DAO MAKER

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:15:24 PM

I am asking bounty manager not to hurry right now and to contact all the users that took part in ferrum bounty maybe all ETH adresses changed and the spreadsheet file was compromised.

bubbalex

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339

https://t.me/bubbalex

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 05:16:11 PM

No one made changes in eth address, which was submitted, I opened column today and found these accounts with same addresses, Google spreadsheet have changes history, I'll recheck again, but it's almost impossible that there is mistakes from our side, ost likely you submitted same address couple times yourself
Everyone, read this again please, I have no points to change anyone's wallet, I haven't any profit from that, I'll double, triple check everything again tomorrow, but for now I'm sure you submitted these addresses yourself, cause I'm able to see changes history and there was no changes. I'm working as bounty manager for now than a year and my community knows that I'm always interested to help people, if I'll see that I made mistake I'll bring your rewards back to spreadsheet.

Butch, gasparik, you written me exactly in same time, such a coincidence, I banned you because you have no arguements, only that butch scanner, which used your wallet, but why he even can do that? And why you wrote here also together in same time? If you never knew eachother hour you cooperated?

Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:17:25 PM

@bubbalex

My opinion is if the people (even though they are alts) have done the work then they are entitled to the funds.  I didn't say I like it, but you can always ban them.

You may have to do due diligence from now on to ensure those applying to join are not connected via wallet addresses.

If you are planing to create flags against these people, then you need to start a separate thread where the issue can be discussed.  (as well as the remote possibility that the thread would at some future date be locked which would nul and void your Flags.)

Can you please use the Submission Form to document the UID's and wallet addresses involved please?

@Estrange18 because of how loudly you are squeeling I'm wondering if you know more than you are letting on.  Please don't spam this thread with multiple posts.

CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 05:18:16 PM

I filled form by myself i remember this. But i post there another ETH adress, my ETH adress. I don't know how this ETH adress that bubbalex shown get there.
Do check please, like i mentioned above : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg52029653#msg52029653

There is one more thing that can be used as valid evidence. When you fill out the registration form, do you duplicate the form? Duplication can mean a screenshot when you fill in the google form and / or duplicate Google form sent to your email address?.
Like this one :

If you do not have the evidence as mentioned above, in my opinion, you have lack evidence to support your defense.

gasparik87

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:23:20 PM

No one made changes in eth address, which was submitted, I opened column today and found these accounts with same addresses, Google spreadsheet have changes history, I'll recheck again, but it's almost impossible that there is mistakes from our side, ost likely you submitted same address couple times yourself
Everyone, read this again please, I have no points to change anyone's wallet, I haven't any profit from that, I'll double, triple check everything again tomorrow, but for now I'm sure you submitted these addresses yourself, cause I'm able to see changes history and there was no changes. I'm working as bounty manager for now than a year and my community knows that I'm always interested to help people, if I'll see that I made mistake I'll bring your rewards back to spreadsheet.

Butch, gasparik, you written me exactly in same time, such a coincidence, I banned you because you have no arguements, only that butch scanner, which used your wallet, but why he even can do that? And why you wrote here also together in same time? If you never knew eachother hour you cooperated?
To be honest, it sounds like insanity. Look, check the ip address gasparik87 and Butch to make sure they're different people. If I used multiple accounts in this bounty would I write the same eth address? You yourself are not funny?
bubbalex

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 05:26:58 PM

To be honest, it sounds like insanity. Look, check the ip address gasparik87 and Butch to make sure they're different people. If I used multiple accounts in this bounty would I write the same eth address? You yourself are not funny?

I'm not funny at all, and I have huge experience of people, who was such stupid to use same wallets, usernames, etc

^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 05:27:07 PM

The same thing for me. I got in contact with that gasparik87  in telegram and he doesn't know who is that eth address.

Regarding other accounts I've had a look into it and just imagine, if you're a cheater, would you mention the same eth address for a lot of ranks like Sr. member and so on? That's weird. Also I linked my original eth address in dashboard on bounty guru, so all these accusations seems baseless.

Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:27:31 PM

Until such time as they use a VPN  Roll Eyes

bubbalex

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 05:40:20 PM

agree, easiest way to change ip and everyone knew about that.

For starters, this my post wasn't created to just accuse these people, namely to discuss the situation, as I am not entirely confident in the decision. In my experience, I am right and these people are really so much silly that used the same address for multiple accounts, at the same time I had the experience when by mistake the addresses were changed by someone with access to the table (maybe even me in part and issue was quickly solved via changes history checking). Operating with such a large amount of data, you can make mistakes, but this case does not look like my mistake. Today I spent the whole day checking out the ferrum campaign and now I'm a little tired and my mind is clouded, tomorrow after waking up I'll recheck everything, because Google spreadsheet allows you to see absolutely all the changes from the creation. After that I will once again read the advices of the people here and the arguments of the "accused". If the error is really mine, I will apologize and return the rewards to the table. I also want to note that the project team is aware of the situation, I do nothing without the knowledge of my customers.

gasparik87

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:40:20 PM

Thanks for supporting me. Bounty hunters on this forum judging by around the, too, most that and by slaves without rights. I do not care for the penny for the bounty, by the way, I as an investor become involved in this project. Just wrote to other people, let them read and draw their own conclusions.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 05:46:09 PM

For starters, this my post wasn't created to just accuse these people, namely to discuss the situation, as I am not entirely confident in the decision. In my experience, I am right and these people are really so much silly that used the same address for multiple accounts, at the same time I had the experience when by mistake the addresses were changed by someone with access to the table (maybe even me in part and issue was quickly solved via changes history checking). Operating with such a large amount of data, you can make mistakes, but this case does not look like my mistake. Today I spent the whole day checking out the ferrum campaign and now I'm a little tired and my mind is clouded, tomorrow after waking up I'll recheck everything, because Google spreadsheet allows you to see absolutely all the changes from the creation. After that I will once again read the advices of the people here and the arguments of the "accused". If the error is really mine, I will apologize and return the rewards to the table. I also want to note that the project team is aware of the situation, I do nothing without the knowledge of my customers.
Well, in this case I will be waiting till tomorrow to let you manage your job, then I will tag you, because I am absolutely confident.
Next time I suggest you to state it as a rule to include eth address in proof of joined post. In this case there won't be any 3rd party mistake

Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:46:45 PM

agree, easiest way to change ip and everyone knew about that.

Your post was doing great until you gave an opinion of your own work.  

Once again I want to ask about community support. My bounty Ferrum Network finished yesterday and now I'm doing final spreadsheet calculations, also now I first time seen participants ETH wallets (because this column hidden until end to not expand spreadsheet and convenience of checking)

That's sort-of asking for opinions...

They all cheated in my bounty with alts, should I tag them? Or maybe more experienced DT member can help what to do? There is 18 accounts, from member to sr. member.

That's stating they are alts.

If you wanted to discuss what to do you should have started a discussion in Meta, or Reputation...

Please reply to the PM that I sent you.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16609

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 05:47:24 PM

Where's your evidence? You make users spam a thousand posts like "#JOIN & #Proof of authentication", with even their Bitcointalk username and profile (all this information is already available when they post!), but you didn't bother to ask them to post their Token address?

1. Create Trust flags (Thread by theymos) by yourself. No need DT tag, you can do it by yourself, I'm sure @LoyceV, @suchmoon, @Timelord2067 will give their hands (i will support also).
Data on a third party spreadsheet can be entered by anyone, so this doesn't prove a connection.

If you want any proof, ask users to post an address on this forum. Or better: ask them to post the address in their profile and archive it.

Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:50:23 PM

1. Create Trust flags (Thread by theymos) by yourself. No need DT tag, you can do it by yourself, I'm sure @LoyceV, @suchmoon, @Timelord2067 will give their hands (i will support also).
Data on a third party spreadsheet can be entered by anyone, so this doesn't prove a connection.

I hadn't got that far in my previous responses, but in this instance, I wouldn't support a flag where as LoyceV has pointed out "evidence" can be modified by a third party.

gasparik87

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:57:00 PM

Where's your evidence? You make users spam a thousand posts like "#JOIN & #Proof of authentication", with even their Bitcointalk username and profile (all this information is already available when they post!), but you didn't bother to ask them to post their Token address?

If you want any proof, ask users to post an address on this forum. Or better: ask them to post the address in their profile and archive it.
I've already added my eth to post "Proof of authentication" (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5135250.msg51670411#msg51670411) I am Very sorry that do not already have one. But I did not even think that such a misunderstanding could arise. And the rules were not forbidden not to specify ethereum adress.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: