Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 24change.com - Buy/Sell Bitcoin, Paymer, BTC-E code, PM, Okpay, Paypal, C-GOLD  (Read 41807 times)
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:40:53 AM

Beware of 24change.com!!

Well beware folks I might have just been scammed by these people.  They never replied to any of my requests either.   

I have the person's ID they sent me.  My 24change.com transaction ID is #33789 24Change TXID33789 LTCN-PP 44.0

You know that you can buy scans of ID's for 10$?
24change.com (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:03:24 AM

Beware of 24change.com!!

Well beware folks I might have just been scammed by these people.  They never replied to any of my requests either.   

I have the person's ID they sent me.  My 24change.com transaction ID is #33789 24Change TXID33789 LTCN-PP 44.0
Hello,

Your order #33789 was successfully completed yesterday.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:04:44 AM

My payment not received!!!

Hi there,

I made a payment from MasterCard to BTC-e code 5 days ago. The money was charged at that time. But until now, it is still in new order status. Please help to fix it!
The order number: c885eaa03591adee61a1c087fe2c2067

Thanks!

Hello,

Your order #30227 was canceled by LiqPay.com.

Tempered81

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:11:34 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2013, 01:30:53 PM by Tempered81

Beware of 24change.com!!

Well beware folks I might have just been scammed by these people.  They never replied to any of my requests either.  

I have the person's ID they sent me.  My 24change.com transaction ID is #33789 24Change TXID33789 LTCN-PP 44.0
Hello,

Your order #33789 was successfully completed yesterday.

No it was not, I exchanged 16 LTC and was returned payment for only 1 LTC.  I'm calling scam until it's fixed.

Here it is on blockchain  http://block-explorer.com/address/LQ7AnGL15ripHdNyQR7sBt4qARTy4M7Ztg

Here the transaction at 24change.com status is incomplete 48c375e523367c5ce8fc04b1494ff4fa

Please sort this out. 

archduke

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:46:05 PM

My payment not received!!!

Hi there,

I made a payment from MasterCard to BTC-e code 5 days ago. The money was charged at that time. But until now, it is still in new order status. Please help to fix it!
The order number: c885eaa03591adee61a1c087fe2c2067

Thanks!

Hello,

Your order #30227 was canceled by LiqPay.com.

What's the reason of cancelling the order?
The MasterCard is still charged. How long will it take to refund me?

Tempered81

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:36:30 PM

I think 24Change has stolen almost $650.00 from me.  Be careful trusting them folks.  They also do not respond to any emails or chat support. 

DO NOT TRUST 24CHANGE.COM!!
joshvette001

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 03:30:58 PM

Well so far I have not had a good experience. I am attempting to write a honest review and not slam or flame them. I decided to do what I would call a small transfer to test these guys. I sent them a BTC-E Code for $160.00 to exchange to paypal which should come out to $140.00. My order number is 34203. They keep posting in this forum saying they have resolved other customers issues etc but the problem I see is there shouldn't be issues to begin with. If there is an issue they should be contacting the customer to let them know of that issue not just keeping them in the dark.

They claim to have a instant transfer service which is far from instant. If they would honestly say that they aren't instant I would be a little less irritated. I transferred the money on Thanksgiving 11-28-13 early afternoon. The BTC-E Code shows as redeemed but I have yet to receive my paypal transfer. I can understand the holiday holding things up but they should of processed my payment/transfer on 11-29-13 seeing how their claim is open 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

If they do actually respond to my email or online chats I will update my review showing that they did make an attempt to resolve the issue. They either need to specify how long each transfer takes if it isn't instant or stop taking peoples money until it is instant.
mcollett

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 04:30:02 PM

I used their Mastercard (debit) -> LiteCoin service yesterday. After successfully charging my account and showing up in LiqPay the only notification I received was the amount I paid via text message (from LiqPay).

They have a disclaimer that the first transaction could take 1-3 days, and after a very long and tedious time attempting to contact 24change's live support, they told me it was in this 1-3 day wait period. They also said any further support should be directed towards LiqPay's support team... (strange, but ok).

I will give this until the middle of next week and report back. So far, the reviews for this exchange are not very good but it seems like at very least they do get things done. However, advertising that it's "instant" is a huge stretch.

If any of the staff from the website wants to update me on my order seeing as how it's near impossible to contact support through e-mail or live chat, my transaction number is: a440c3278c8ae96c5012eada117dfb82.
plang

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:41:45 PM

It's been almost two weeks since I have repeatedly requested password reset instructions so I can log on and complete order #27717. Are you selectively scamming me or just so busy with orders that you can't spend one minute or less sending me password reset instructions? This is certainly lousy PR for you so why do you do it? Mind boggling!! Just muster up some integrity and help me finish this transaction.  Thanks
impresionesmline

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:43:34 PM

Could you recommend me some alternatives which do work as expected with paypal for btc and viceversa?
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:16:32 PM

What's the reason of cancelling the order?
The MasterCard is still charged. How long will it take to refund me?
We don't know the real reason, it is private information at liqpay.com. You can try to contact them on their official site liqpay.com via Live Chat and ask the reason, mb they will find the solution for you. As usually it takes 6 banking days for full refund.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:29:51 PM

It's been almost two weeks since I have repeatedly requested password reset instructions so I can log on and complete order #27717. Are you selectively scamming me or just so busy with orders that you can't spend one minute or less sending me password reset instructions? This is certainly lousy PR for you so why do you do it? Mind boggling!! Just muster up some integrity and help me finish this transaction.  Thanks
Your password was reseted by our dev team twice. Please try to use valid email addresses on large and trusted domains like gmail, yahoo etc.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:39:53 PM

No it was not, I exchanged 16 LTC and was returned payment for only 1 LTC.  I'm calling scam until it's fixed.
Here it is on blockchain  http://block-explorer.com/address/LQ7AnGL15ripHdNyQR7sBt4qARTy4M7Ztg
Here the transaction at 24change.com status is incomplete 48c375e523367c5ce8fc04b1494ff4fa
Please sort this out. 
As I said before – your order #33789 was completed on our side (jar****ce@gmail.com). You can create a ticket inside your account at 24change.com with request for PP transaction identification number.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:43:54 PM

I used their Mastercard (debit) -> LiteCoin service yesterday. After successfully charging my account and showing up in LiqPay the only notification I received was the amount I paid via text message (from LiqPay).

They have a disclaimer that the first transaction could take 1-3 days, and after a very long and tedious time attempting to contact 24change's live support, they told me it was in this 1-3 day wait period. They also said any further support should be directed towards LiqPay's support team... (strange, but ok).

I will give this until the middle of next week and report back. So far, the reviews for this exchange are not very good but it seems like at very least they do get things done. However, advertising that it's "instant" is a huge stretch.

If any of the staff from the website wants to update me on my order seeing as how it's near impossible to contact support through e-mail or live chat, my transaction number is: a440c3278c8ae96c5012eada117dfb82.
Sorry, but we don't even have any information or status about you transaction from liqpay.com. Please try to contact them via Live Chat on liqpay.com.

joshvette001

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:48:59 PM

Well so far I have not had a good experience. I am attempting to write a honest review and not slam or flame them. I decided to do what I would call a small transfer to test these guys. I sent them a BTC-E Code for $160.00 to exchange to paypal which should come out to $140.00. My order number is 34203. They keep posting in this forum saying they have resolved other customers issues etc but the problem I see is there shouldn't be issues to begin with. If there is an issue they should be contacting the customer to let them know of that issue not just keeping them in the dark.

They claim to have a instant transfer service which is far from instant. If they would honestly say that they aren't instant I would be a little less irritated. I transferred the money on Thanksgiving 11-28-13 early afternoon. The BTC-E Code shows as redeemed but I have yet to receive my paypal transfer. I can understand the holiday holding things up but they should of processed my payment/transfer on 11-29-13 seeing how their claim is open 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

If they do actually respond to my email or online chats I will update my review showing that they did make an attempt to resolve the issue. They either need to specify how long each transfer takes if it isn't instant or stop taking peoples money until it is instant.

Well it looks like 24change has responded to other users complaints but has still to even acknowledge mine. As of now I am still awaiting a response via either email, live chat, or here and I have not received one. I tried live chatting twice today so far and have not received an answer other than the operator has closed your chat.

If a company is honest and forthcoming the customer shouldn't really have to go and beg the company to complete the transaction. I would be ok with it if they where communicating saying hey we screwed up and our reserves or something where lower than what they should of been at paypal which has caused your delay. They are instead just outright ignoring the issue and I am assuming they seem to be doing that with other people to. I really wanted to like this site because its very simple and if it was immediate like they had claimed I would of definitely used their service again.

I will update if they do ever come through and complete my order. AS it stands now for my order # 34203 I have yet to receive any response or my money.
plang

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 10:52:08 PM

24change,

Finally resolved the unreceived email problem as I had registered using a different email than usual. So I did receive two emails, one last Wed and one today with password reset which, unfortunately, did not work so still can't login to complete the transaction. So sorry for the email mixup, my bad, and hope to receive another pass reset to finish this drawn out affair. Thanks,
Tempered81

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:02:44 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2013, 04:07:13 PM by Tempered81

As I said before – your order #33789 was completed on our side (jar****ce@gmail.com). You can create a ticket inside your account at 24change.com with request for PP transaction identification number.

I received $44 from (hy****6@hotmail.com) but it was supposed to be $704. I'm missing $660 that 24change.com has not sent yet.  Already have PP # ID number.  This experience of using 24change.com has been highly unsatisfying and extremely frustrating thus far.

Here is 24change email quote:
November 28, 2013 10:42
Exchange: LiteCoin » PayPal
Dear client, we accepted your exchange.
Payment details:

Send 16.0 LTC to address LQ7AnGL15ripHdNyQR7sBt4qARTy4M7Ztg

Make sure payment comment includes: 24Change TXID33789 LTCN-PP 44.0

Don't forget to press "Checkout" button
Exchange status

Already put in a ticket on your website, contacted your support, live chat, ICQ & twitter.   Embarrassed

edit:

Finally got in touch with them after 4 days on their ICQ which is on their Twitter.

They say the fee for exchanging $704 worth of LTC is $660....  They tell me the fee is clearly stated as 15LTC or 5.0% of the transaction.  So if 5.0% is greater than 15LTC, the fee rises to whatever that percentage is.  I tried to exchange 16 LTC and they granted an exchange to me 1 LTC and told me no refunds because it's stated on the site that 15 LTC is the fee.
Also, they won't refund me either and it took them 4 days to respond to any of my emails or chat support requests or ICQ messages.  Even though I contacted them within the 24 hour refund warranty window, they did not respond to me until 4 days later and said no refunds.  Will NOT be using 24change again, and would not recommend anyone else do it either.   If they are this stingy about a refund of only 16 LTC, I wouldn't want to see what happens to an order of 100 or 200 LTC that doesn't process smoothly.  

I'm sure people have used them with success, but if you read on this page alone, there is 5 posts indicating a poor experience, and the only good testimonials are the ones 24change advertise on their website.  Remember... $660 fee for a $704 transaction with only a 24 hour refund policy (while it conveniently takes them 72 hours to reply to you).   And their reply is no refunds.... There are many better exchanges to use with much more honest people in the bitcoin community.  If you plan to make an exchange then I recommend you look elsewhere first, or wait until we see some reputable people post positive experiences here on the forum using 24change.

Horrible service.  

edit2:

Just wanted to add to 24change, that the exchanges are good for the crypto community.  However, better service and honoring warranties is important if you don't want people to feel like they've been scammed.  I wonder how many 20 LTC exchange orders have been charged a $500-$600+ fee and not been honored the warranty within 24 hours.   Who in their right mind exchanges 16 of an item for someone and takes 15 of them as a fee....This has been a lesson for me... Oh well.

ewhenn

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:38:21 AM

Here's my feedback.

Placed on: Order 36989 December 02, 2013 01:32
Delivered on: Order 36989 December 03, 2013 13:54

Total time was ~36 hours which all in all isn't bad.

As to the people above complaining about the fees.  Some of their fees are outrageous for sure, but the fees *ARE* clearly stated on their website when making a transaction.
joshvette001

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:16:40 PM

I really have been more than understanding with this place and honestly I am at this point just sick and tired of even trying to get my money from them.

In my previous posts I had said that I submitted my order around like 1-3 oclock EST on thanksgiving day. I figoured it says its instant 24 hours a day every day. I assumed that I might not see my money until Friday just because it was thanksgiving and all which was fine. I didn't receive the money on Friday so I emailed them asking when I should expect it. I waited until Saturday afternoon and still had no response. I then tried to live chat and was ignored. So I then submitted a email request on the site under contact us thinking that might go to a different email than the one listed on the page.

I still had not received a response about where my payment was from BTC-E which are guaranteed codes after redeemed to my paypal account. I saw on here someone talking about a ticket system so I logged into my account and filed a ticket on 12-2-13. I then received the following responses -

These tickets go backwards so the bottom one is my original ticket and then each response back and forth.

You
I think I have been more than understanding. Today is 12/4/13 in the United States AKA December 4th 2013. It is currently 7 AM Eastern Standard Time. I expect my paypal payment to be in my account by 3 P.M. Eastern Standard Time which is 8 hours from now. Either send my paypal payment or refund my BTC-E code and I will go to an exchange that can actually perform the service they advertise.
I really wanted to like your company but this is just ridiculous. One way or another I expect my money either in the form of paypal or my btc-e code returned
03 Dec 19:45

You
Ok well can you please tell me WHEN it will actually be sent to me. It has now been 6 days. I am a understanding person but seriously 6 days? You should be sending me an additional 10 percent off my fee as an apology as this is just ridiculous. I hate to be rude but clearly you guys didn't have the money in your paypal account when I did the transaction. If that is the case that is fine but you need to be honest instead of just saying there was a problem.
Please let me know exactly when to expect the money in my paypal account.

Support #0
It will instant soon but now we have some problem with it
03 Dec 05:31

You
Why wasn't it instant as it was suppose to be
03 Dec 05:24

Support #0
Sorry for delay, we will send your money soon

#1016. Order 34203 have yet to receive any response or my money
I still have yet to receive a response from your company on my order 34203 or my money. I have emailed, live chatted, posted on bitcointalk's forum. Instant does not mean 5 days later we will send you your money. I would appreciate my paypal being paid immediately.
Thank You,
Josh

As you can see I am not attempting to bash them or claim that they are charging me these huge fees. I know what the fees where when I performed the transfer. I am simply asking for my money that they have already taken from me in the form of a BTC-E code. I think the saying goes that the proof is in the pudding would really apply here. I am just simply reporting what has happened. I would love for the person that has been posting from 24change in this forum to please explain this situation to me. I will gladly update my review to include the fact that your company did pay me if you ever do. 
Bulk-Neteller Ltd

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:45:34 PM

if your having problem wait 24h will solve it. i think they are good. if you need fast and vast order then go to www.bulknetellerbtc.com for swift buying experience.low rates when doing with neteller.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: