Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 24change.com - Buy/Sell Bitcoin, Paymer, BTC-E code, PM, Okpay, Paypal, C-GOLD  (Read 41807 times)
24change.com (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 07:30:19 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 05:33:28 PM by 24change.com

Dear guests and members of the forum - you are welcome to try our service www.24change.com

We deal with Bitcoin, Paymer, BTC-E code, Perfect Money, Okpay, Paypal, Egopay, Payza, Wire, WU, MG, Ecoin, Epese, Paxum, Qiwi, Payoneer, Redpass, C-GOLD

Benefits:
*We are an official exchanger of Perfect Money, Okpay and Egopay and listed on their websites
*Most of the transactions are automated
*Partnership programm
*Using secure https

Please feel free to leave any comments and suggestions.

Contacts:

jabber - payment@24change.com
skype  - ask via pm to avoid any fraud
email   - payment@24change.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zamazama

Activity: 263

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 09:44:38 AM

anyone bought/sold here??

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 09:53:37 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=193434.0   This is our topic in a russian speaking section of this forum. There you can find feedbacks in Russian.

elvisrene

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 12:30:29 AM

why dont you add webmoney as a cashout for bitcoin
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:10:40 AM

why dont you add webmoney as a cashout for bitcoin

Its against Webmoney's rules to send/receive Webmoney for Bitcoin using exchanging services.
But you can use Paymer-Webmoney's product which is the same as Webmoney Smiley. Check this out - Paymer.com

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 06:30:28 PM

Can you exchange MG for BTC-e codes?
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 07:41:59 AM

Can you exchange MG for BTC-e codes?

We'll implement this feature on our website in the closest future.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 10:16:57 AM

We have added Epayservices to operating currencies in our service. Welcome!

zocipro

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 05:41:26 PM

Great, welcome, I'm using OKPAY with the years and will be my pleasure to exchange something. Give me your Skype.

Dear guests and members of the forum - you are welcome to try our service www.24change.com

We deal with Bitcoin, Paymer, BTC-E code, Perfect Money, Okpay, Paypal, Egopay, Payza, Wire, WU, MG, Ecoin, Epese, Paxum , Qiwi, Payoneer, Redpass

Benefits:
*We are an official exchanger of Perfect Money, Okpay and Egopay and listed on their websites
*Partnership programm
*Using secure https

Contacts:

andrehorta
Legendary

Activity: 1261
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 10:06:35 PM

Its possible to tranlate to english?

i´m from Brazil.
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:42:10 PM

i´m from Brazil.

Our website is English friendly. Check right upper corner to change the languages.

zocipro

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 11:31:33 PM

i´m from Brazil.

Our website is English friendly. Check right upper corner to change the languages.
Be free to answer to my offer for translating of your site ! Smiley
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 01:35:16 AM

waiting for a review from a well known member so we could try this service out.......

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:04:07 PM

Dear customers!
We are glad to announce that the service 24change.com started to exchange C-Gold. https://24change.com/step2?from=BTCN&to=CGD
Sincerely, 24Change Team

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 12:50:28 AM

Again. Any reputable member? has anyone tried this before? is it legit?

Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:24:50 AM

I dislike very much their rates, therefore I never used them. But BTC-e has a link to their site stating that they have more than 34897 USD in BTC-e. So, I think they are legitimate.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:11:14 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2013, 02:29:15 AM by lophie

Well someone has to start this rep thing right?....

Just exchanged several coins. I chose Moneygram. definitely NOT automated. The payment was confirmed 20 minutes ago from writing this. A ticket was opened to ask about what is next now. so far no reply. I will update this when more I get more information.

What frustrates me is that this service doesn’t have the order steps line thing. I mean I know the current status is "Payment received". But I don’t know how many steps are in this process neither how many steps left. How would I be informed of the transaction information, etc. Simply the customer is nervous because the website does not provide enough information regarding the current step of the transaction and you all know Bitcoin land. It is all scams until proven legit, over and over and over..........

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:45:34 AM

several hours passed now. Still no response whatsoever to tickets and feedback forms..... No notifications about anything at all. So far Scam alerts are all going off in my head right now..... lets see what happens.

but seriously the "fast" and "automatic" stuff were all B.S., sorry for the language. To be fair maybe Money Gram and Western Union are different that their other methods of payments. But that was not pointed out.

Joe200

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:11:30 PM

They say that they do not charge a fee when using Visa / Mastercard USD. Really? Why not? How can that be? With all the risk of chargebacks?

The rate that they currently give for Visa / Mastercard USD -> BTC is ~120.5. But their own website is showing that the current price is 111.3. Gox is at 120, Bitstamp at 111, other even lower.

So, what rate are they using? How is it set? They can claim not to charge a fee, but that is misleading.

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:33:21 PM

SCAM ALERT ALL OVER THE PLACE!

My Bitcoin to MoneyGram was not even processed yet and in 6 hours it will be a whole day without a response to any of my emails nor tickets.

Further more there was something really really sketchy and Scam Alerty.......

See the log of the ticket:

#235. Made an exchange and paid. What is next?

Made an exchange and paid. What is next? You have not asked me for my required information to provide for money gram nor gave me a transaction number?

Can you please tell me what is next and how much time it would take. Thank you.

- My real name

26 Aug 10:11
Support #4

Hello. Your order is in process. You'll receive 2 e-mail confirmations when it will be done. Thank you.

26 Aug 02:06
You

Ok I have read the personal data link and I can see the money gram personal information is separated front the general information.

When am I to expect the sender information so I can go remit the money? I thought this service is automated :S.

Can I please have a time frame to wait this is taking a long time.

Thank you.

-My real name

The sketchy thing is the message in the middle just posted and the time stamp of it was modified to look like an earlier response to my first message........

SCAM ALERT, Apparently I lost $2000 to this scam. Do not use. I repeat DO NOT use.

of course I would be changing all this IF they turned out to be legit just damn lazy and slow. But I doubt it. RIP my coins.

I will report all the "fictional" members that praised this service on the Russian forums.

- Lophie

Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:57:50 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2013, 11:14:53 AM by Trading

It might be too soon to conclude that they are scammers.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:37:55 PM

I hope you get your money!! NEVER do a large transaction first time,start small & see how things go.That way you only lose a little  Sad

Heck,even a bunch of small TX's,one at a time is better...................

Good luck!!!!!!!

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 03:13:48 AM

Trying to communicate through Skype, ICQ, emails, tickets.

No response to any. More than a "working" day passed. I report them to Btc-e in a few hours.

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 10:40:18 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2013, 12:31:22 AM by lophie

Ok, updating and giving a full report of what happened. 24Change Paid and definitely did NOT scam me. They just paid me a few hours ago.

So in summary I made an exchange of 20 BTC for $2006. It was using MoneyGram. After I fully paid the Bitcoin address it took approximately 29 hours for the first response from 24Change. I sent many notifications to them through email, PM on this forum (Responded with the skype information), etc.

The first response was an email with MoneyGram transaction information. The information were incorrect for the money gram transaction code was with an extra digit. I sent them an email about it to the same address that sent me the information to (payment.24change.com) and got responded to in less than five minutes with the correct number (which was totally different -_-). I got my cash and I am happy now. They did not scam me but the advertised (instant and automated) was not to the description. And the communication was almost non-existent.

This is my experience with 24change.com, selling them coins for MoneyGram. I am not saying they are good or bad. Reputation building scam or not. I am just telling my story.

- Lophie

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:17:52 AM

Dear Lophie!

Our support works 5-19 UTC. At 2013-08-26 01:40:03 UTC order was paid by you, ticket created on same day at 02:06, and answered 10:11. It's not 29 hrs after first answer was given to you. Also please pay your attention - transfers like WU, MG, Wire Transfer are not automated directions and they could take up to 3 business days to process them.
We apologize for inconveniences you experienced.
Thank you for choosing 24change.com

lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:38:21 AM

Dear Lophie!

Our support works 5-19 UTC. At 2013-08-26 01:40:03 UTC order was paid by you, ticket created on same day at 02:06, and answered 10:11. It's not 29 hrs after first answer was given to you. Also please pay your attention - transfers like WU, MG, Wire Transfer are not automated directions and they could take up to 3 business days to process them.
We apologize for inconveniences you experienced.
Thank you for choosing 24change.com

Yes everything you just mentioned is perfectly fine. My problem is this part
transfers like WU, MG, Wire Transfer are not automated directions and they could take up to 3 business days to process them.
was not mentioned on the website, please do make a note when someone chooses such option. Second part is something you would not like because it is an accusation of intentional lying. But I swear that what happened. The answer I got "earlier" was "planted"! I opened a ticket asking about procedures then several hours after that I posted another reply in the same ticket. Few hours after that I found a reply from 24change.com sent Between my first and second post O_o!

The first thing that would come to any one around here is that I didn't notice it or something. But I can assure you for a small time Bitcoiner like myself, When you give someone 20 BTC in exchange of money, and when there isn't enough feedback of the buyer and scam alerts are going on your head. You tend to be very very observant of such reply to be ever received by you from the entity you exchanged bitcoins with.

Again I hope I am mistaken about this last point.

- Lophie

HostNesta

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:57:37 PM

I place an order on the website to exchange from Perfect Money to Payoneer.

The sum involve is $200

After sending the funds I received an instant message that the email address provided was wrong, that i should contact Payoneer to enable c2c in my account, but when I try to load my card on the payoneer website it provided the option.

Since Saturday the 31/08/2013, I have been trying to reach them to no avail.

I have even asked them to refund the money back to the Perfect money account, but no response.

I am beginning to feel skeptical about the service.

It is too early to conclude, but I am going to wait up to the end of the day before I take the next step.
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 04:43:24 PM

Well for me I am planning on doing business with them again very soon. Hopefully they would be faster this time and more responsive.

HostNesta

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 04:42:19 AM

I got my transaction processed.

Thank you guys.

Your site is very promising.

To keep it up, always keep your clients updated.
There are a lot of fake exchangers and scammers out there.
It is easy to conclude.

I can now do more exchange with you guys now and feel at ease.

Thanks for the service.
kometa2014

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 12:16:39 PM

24change best! i have sold 5 BTC and after 2 hour it was on my bank card privat24!
Pinwheel

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 09:53:54 AM

I have 3 orders completed in total around $3000 with 24 change, that was real fast and  good experience, but currently $1200 stuck somewhere and it is already going on for one week. Support replying, but still unresolved.

Tom Waits: We should just start as soon as possible cause we might catch a rabbit before we have our pants on. (Juxtapoz)
wedgy2k

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 05:57:00 PM

Will VISA EUR or GBP be added?
I see VISA RUB and USD are there

Pinwheel

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 02:24:22 AM

My problem was resolved, overall very good impression. Great service, will use it again, sure. Thanks guys for hard work and care.

Tom Waits: We should just start as soon as possible cause we might catch a rabbit before we have our pants on. (Juxtapoz)
igorr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:51:20 PM

Is it possible to buy BTC-e radeem code with PayPal or Skrill Moneybookers ?

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 06:58:31 PM

Unfortunately we can't propose you these instruments for the moment, but you can use all of listed at our site

igorr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 07:04:14 PM

Ok,
thanks for quick response.

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 08:41:11 PM

Unfortunately we can't propose you these instruments for the moment, but you can use all of listed at our site

Why is your site so outdated? 0.4 BTC would only get me $29 USD???
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 05:33:09 AM

Dear monbux, probably its because of minimal fees. For btc-paypal, for example, its 20$. So it would be more profitable to exchange more than 1 btc in this direction.

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:48:41 AM

used them yesterday to buy litecoins - instant payment and exchange at cool rates. will use more for sure. i got number 21291, which means they already have many exchanges done.

yolo
starsky

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 08:51:29 AM

yes they are good enough, I have done 4-5 time exchachanges with them Smiley
forzendiablo
Legendary

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:08:16 PM

today no luck - i bought LTCs and 2h passed and still didnt get them.
waiting for them to reply and fix this.

yolo
ECore

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

https://ubikiri.com/

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 06:19:13 PM

Does your visa/mastercard payment work with prepaid visas and mastercards?

Integrated Distributed Ledgers
A whole world of different blockchains living together in a single network based on DAG. No more gates, bridges, portals or special nodes connecting blockchains into a single whole. Only one p2p network, consisting of blockchains of various types: from private for state and corporate networks to public for crypto projects.
forzendiablo
Legendary

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 08:02:15 PM

they replied me they can give me BTC instead of LTC yesterdy but since then no reply. still my 1k$ is freezed somewhere.
very unhappy! waitign for mone yto come back to me in some form.

yolo
mtdtc

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:46:10 AM

24change is great!

i tried to buy some coins today but i inputed a wrong address, and the customer service respond to my ticket (hoping to correct the address) almost immediately, and help me solved the problem in a short period of time. and considering that coin price rised during this time (caused by my mistake), i told them it is ok to send me less coins considering the new price, but they still give me the rate when i started the trade. you guys are so reliable! thank you very much!
zaico

Activity: 83
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:50:09 PM

ABOUT TO BE SCAM!! exchanged 300$ by  mastercard six hours ago. The founds where taken from my bank but the status still NEW ORDER??? WTF?? i send an email, no answer for the moment.
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 08:54:59 AM

ABOUT TO BE SCAM!! exchanged 300$ by  mastercard six hours ago. The founds where taken from my bank but the status still NEW ORDER??? WTF?? i send an email, no answer for the moment.
Hello, here is some information from our card processing partner:
Everytime you'll trying to pay from your VISA/MC previously unused at liqpay.com, they'll verify your transaction by sending request to your bank, if your bank will not responding within 3 days liqpay will cancel your transaction and refund it to your card within next 6 business days. After first confirmation (if it will be successful) you'll be able to exchange much faster.

zaico

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 10:10:24 AM

FALSE. NO. I just did the same operation three times before that one. And it was instant!
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 10:40:42 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2013, 10:56:32 AM by 24change.com

FALSE. NO. I just did the same operation three times before that one. And it was instant!
We wish it could be instant, but its not. Speed of this exchange transaction depends only from liqpay.com and it can take from 30 min to 3 days. So please be patient, we are working on it.

zaico

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 10:46:01 AM

maybe that's what you say to your scamed clients. But the truth is that i've done many operations and they are all instant. No skype, no answer at chat
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 10:58:18 AM

maybe that's what you say to your scamed clients. But the truth is that i've done many operations and they are all instant. No skype, no answer at chat

If it was a day off or night hours then its not a surprise that nobody answered you. Please examine our rules CAREFULLY before accussing us of scam.

zaico

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 11:06:54 AM

what a joke!! now is morning. NO ONE ANSWERS
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 11:08:55 AM

what a joke!! now is morning. NO ONE ANSWERS

Please provide with your ticket number so that I will be able to check your information.

zaico

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 11:19:09 AM

There is suport "online" and no one answers. This is my code transaction code:
62027854a09802574719fe1f58d5c4bc
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 11:31:33 AM

There is suport "online" and no one answers. This is my code transaction code:
62027854a09802574719fe1f58d5c4bc

You gave me transaction ID but not a ticket number. Dont mislead please!
As it was said to you earlier - now its only up to card processor liqpay.com when your money will (or won't) arrive to our account.
More details about status of your payment at liqpay.com you can ask their support using your transaction id 31222926.

P.S. It would have been viewed by our team more quicker if you'd used our ticket system or Live Chat.

zaico

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:11:36 PM

1) As a said I tried to speck with your "live chat" several times here is an example with obiusly no answer:

there is no mislead, a part froum yours. If your team can't see it maybe they have an eyes problem.

2) As you can see the transference from liqpay was done instanly. So obiusly the mistake is yours.

Zeryk

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:24:06 PM

Hello, do you need verification with ID when exchanging from BTC to Paypal?
zaico

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:28:10 PM

CODE send. NOT SCAM.

next time take care of your live chat!
zaico

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 04:45:20 PM

WHAT A SCAMMMMMMMM!!!!!

As you can see in here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=331003.0
my account you blocked yesterday few hours after writing the code they give me.

Now, 24 hour later (must be some jocke with the site-name, which is not funny for me at all) they send my this:

I am representative of 24change.com.
Yesterday due to mistake of our manager we've sent you an 300 USD BTC-e code (Order: 23883), but we didn't already get your payment to our liqpay.com account. The fact is that payment was canceled by liqpay.com, and full amount will be refunded to your account within 6 business days. Due to co-operation with BTC-e.com administration your account was temporarily suspended, after you redeemed this code. Now to unlock your account you need to send us newly generated btc-e code with amount of: 300.0 USD BTCE. I hope you are a decent person and we'll recieve new BTC-e code from you soon.
Thank you for understanding.

Obviously everything was saved here so I have nothing to hide. As everyone can see I payed for a service in this place. They took my money. Didn't give me anything and once they gived to me they make my btc-e account block.
Seanzqt

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 12:01:18 AM

LiqPay held my funds for 6 days before advising the payment failed.  Embarrassed
zaico

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 07:50:21 PM

as i said. No shame. Totally SCAM. Two days and no answer
mars78

Activity: 584
Merit: 506

Elite Exchanger

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 09:21:03 AM

as i said. No shame. Totally SCAM. Two days and no answer

beware they take the money and do not dispatch orders
Order #25215 - 350$ lost

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:09:05 AM

Dear mars78,

Please read carefully rules of exchange and information notifications next time! Our card processing partner (liqpay.com) has their own rules, which you can see during creating new order:
When you pay using VISA/MC in liqpay.com, a request for verification of your transaction will be sent to your bank form liqpay.com. If your bank will not respond within 3 working days, liqpay will cancel your transaction and refund your payments to your card within the next 6 (six) business days. If the request has been confirmed, your next transactions will be processed faster.

We cant complete your order, before we got your payment from liqpay.com.

And please stop threatening our support team and posting lie about scam.

Seanzqt

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:11:57 AM

Wink the bank I deal with did not confirm a transaction I had with BTC-E, I am awaiting the funds to return to me the value of $304.72 as my bank did not send confirmation.

Process that does take time, though LiqPay did hold my payment for 6 days before telling me it had failed.
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:22:54 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2013, 10:33:34 AM by 24change.com

Wink the bank I deal with did not confirm a transaction I had with BTC-E, I am awaiting the funds to return to me the value of $304.72 as my bank did not send confirmation.

Process that does take time, though LiqPay did hold my payment for 6 days before telling me it had failed.

We sorry about that failed exchange, but this doesn't depend on our side. We are working on better solution for VISA/MC cards, but it takes some time to setup and test.

Seanzqt

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:26:38 AM

We sorry about that failed exchange, but this is not depends on our side. We are working on better solution for VISA/MC cards, but it takes some time to setup and test.

Many people won't accept PayPal as of charge-backs, many won't accept even Credit Cards cause of again charge-backs, I have had to do most of my transactions with VirWox as their are too many scammers here on this forum and it's the easiest solution for me sadly...

If people were honest I wouldn't need to go this route.
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:36:18 AM

Order #25215 - 350$ lost
BTW your order #25215 has been successfully completed.

zaico

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:48:41 PM

There is no lie when you show de extract from your bank (as I did by email). Stop writing bullshit about liqpay. They already tell my the did the transaction correctly, so it's your fault! be honest with people! you steal money !
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:44:56 PM

There is no lie when you show de extract from your bank (as I did by email). Stop writing bullshit about liqpay. They already tell my the did the transaction correctly, so it's your fault! be honest with people! you steal money !
As I said before your payment was canceled by operator on liqpay.com side. Here is screen from liqpay. And you can ask their support using payment id to make sure yourself. We apologize for inconveniences, but it's not our fault. Thanks:

zaico

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:58:10 PM

it's your fault btc-e cloused my account
zoltar

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 05:53:00 PM

Hello,

---> @ 24change.com

I also have a problem with a transaction i made today ...

I made an exchange with your service, from bitcoins to my okpay account ...

You confirmed that the order was completed, and payment done, but the money has not been credited on my okpay account, since now 8 hours ...
Usually it takes no more than 10 minutes ...

My support ticket is #724.

Can you answer my ticket to find a solution asap, please ?

Thank you
zaico

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:49:25 AM

My money was refounded from liqpay yesterday. As soon as you open my btc-e account i will follow your instructions.
mars78

Elite Exchanger

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 08:04:55 AM

Dear mars78,

Please read carefully rules of exchange and information notifications next time! Our card processing partner (liqpay.com) has their own rules, which you can see during creating new order:
When you pay using VISA/MC in liqpay.com, a request for verification of your transaction will be sent to your bank form liqpay.com. If your bank will not respond within 3 working days, liqpay will cancel your transaction and refund your payments to your card within the next 6 (six) business days. If the request has been confirmed, your next transactions will be processed faster.

We cant complete your order, before we got your payment from liqpay.com.

And please stop threatening our support team and posting lie about scam.

Totally Wrong.
I never paid with credit card but always  with money from liqpay account (account from 2009 year) so stop lie about liqpay . You are not a scam but your system is bugged. When  I have to wait  12h for order  I lose my profit. Hope that you understand.

where are the payments with credit card?

mars78

Elite Exchanger

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 08:06:36 AM

Order #25215 - 350$ lost
BTW your order #25215 has been successfully completed.

I Confirm order completed.

mars78

Elite Exchanger

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 03:40:29 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2013, 07:12:34 PM by mars78

Beware  their have no funds

Newsletter by 24change:

Dear customers! We are glad to announce that the service 24change.com started to buying BTC-e codes in large quantities, and the rates becomes even more better. Sale of BTC-e codes is available for all users. You can exchange BTC-e codes in the required amount on the main page of our official site. Sincerely, 24Change Team

Email without code.

Do you understand that people losing money with your delay

Dont write "automatic mode" where there isn't nothing of automatic

If You can't complete the order refund money

elington

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:15:21 PM

the same fucking thing to me!!! down with them!!!
CJM1682

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:47:05 AM

how long for a BTC-E code to paypal transfer? BTC-e shows funds in reserve

LTC: LcN9tjjcNyjgE7HnZHSC686fWuhUUCiWsn      BTC: 163MGvqd2mr7iHumVYSpEM9jpS7dfEEqkv
CHN: CY2tsr2JKmQa7tUgZW9SkRJyUNwHzvveT2   FTC: 6uH8iaXt23WPVcJHy8eGLtm5cst5kYQnhN
gam002

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:54:15 PM

Order28500
I transfered 3000usd  3days ago and you told me it will be completed yesterday..still holding...something wrong?
plang

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:20:29 AM

24change,

I made a btc to visa/mastercard USD using your site last Monday at 6:24:55 AM : 1.0557btc to ~$530 USD. When I went to log in to complete the transaction my password was rejected so I clicked 'forgot my password' and a window informed me that reset instructions would be emailed in a few minutes. It is now Saturday 4AM and no email from 24change. I've made four or five password reset requests and sent 3 emails detailing my transaction and still nothing from you. Yet it seems from this chat site that you do respond to people so why am I getting this silent treatment? I am owed $530 and would like payment.

btc address sent to: 1Aop84L2BxLrj1o6rAufcUrriYk1DF7L7s
txid:  91296a9896f034a9373211d9514eba6adfa8e4dfcc17189a10166f996ea742e3

I would appreciate a response, thanks

plang

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:59:10 PM

24change.com,

Here is a correction to the transaction ID I sent in the previous post:

btc address sent to: 1Aop84L2BxLrj1o6rAufcUrriYk1DF7L7s
my txid:  8adb1f3bfafdc9219cd6cfadc1dcfcf3e99b60faad6adba9c8446df53563e7c4

the txid  91296a9896f034a9373211d9514eba6adfa8e4dfcc17189a10166f996ea742e3

that I had sent to you previously was actually the receiver's transaction for the two BTC addresses they sent my bitcoins to.

1.. 16UxmVCgkw94EMTfY9C18uxCu5PX5ySjQu   .1425BCT
2.. 1Lu14yUYzMyULJDQLgMUBZyd4Nb1fd7TCZ   .91310777 BTC

so the transaction was completed so why no payment?

Again, I would appreciate a response, thanks
impresionesmline

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:10:01 PM

I would like to know if somebody used this service to exchange btc for USD in paypal?

The operation was succesful?

Could you tell me how the process is carried out and which are the steps involved ?

Thanks in advance for your information.
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:26:47 PM

based on the above feedback they don't seem to be so reliable... 24change.com you guys should really step up and start answering all the queries...  i never understand some companies at the amount of complacency they show towards million dollar businesses....

I would like to know if somebody used this service to exchange btc for USD in paypal?

The operation was succesful?

Could you tell me how the process is carried out and which are the steps involved ?

Thanks in advance for your information.
plang

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:26:34 PM

impresionesmline,

I wouldn't recommend 24change. They have neither made payment for my transaction last Monday nor even replied to 7 messages.  As far as paypal is concerned on this site, I noticed that the btc to paypal usd exchange rate was not very good.

plang
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:21:31 PM

Dear customers!
Due to DDOS attack this weekend we have experienced some problems with mail delivery system. Service is operating normally now.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:23:16 PM

I wouldn't recommend 24change. They have neither made payment for my transaction last Monday nor even replied to 7 messages.  As far as paypal is concerned on this site, I noticed that the btc to paypal usd exchange rate was not very good.
Send me please your order number. I will find the solution for this issue.

Eternity

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:31:56 PM

Even paypal is really very dangerous to deal with as the funds can easily be reversed
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:20:18 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2013, 01:30:33 PM by 24change.com

Order28500
I transfered 3000usd  3days ago and you told me it will be completed yesterday..still holding...something wrong?
Your order has been successfully completed couple days ago (2013-11-23 10:44:48 UTC). Sorry for that delay.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:32:48 PM

how long for a BTC-E code to paypal transfer? BTC-e shows funds in reserve
Usually PayPal transfer from BTC-e (and other currencies) takes 1-2 days.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 01:41:22 PM

I'm not getting the SMS with the password from liqpay.com. I'm from Ecuador.

I guess you can't do anything about that, just in case. Or can you process credit card otherwise?

I'll contact liqpay.com.

plang

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:54:11 PM

Send me please your order number. I will find the solution for this issue.

I don't have an order number as the instant I sent the 1.0557... BTC my computer blanked out and when I powered up again, could not log in to your site as what I thought was my password was rejected. I've made numerous password reset requests and sent several emails but none have been answered, including the password reset request 15 minutes ago after reading your most recent posts here. According to Blockchain my btc were sent to 1Aop84L2BxLrj1o6rAufcUrriYk1DF7L7s with Blockchain txid:  https://blockchain.info/tx/     8adb1f3bfafdc9219cd6cfadc1dcfcf3e99b60faad6adba9c8446df53563e7c4

I would like this resolved and receive pament, thanks
avej

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:52:18 PM

I have trouble with my two orders.

#32509: I made the transfer and it took so long to complete, then I have canceled it. After a while, it became "Completed" from "Canceled". I can see the charge in my account, but money did not received where it should be supposed to. So, I cannot see my money anywhere and I do not know what to do. This was a transfer from EgoPay to PerfectMoney.

#32081: This one is from credit card to OKPay. Transfer looks like completed on 24change, I get the confirmation SMS from LiqPay, and my money is reduced from my credit card balance. Although, I cannot see the money in OKPay. I didn't get the money at OKPay and I do not know what should I do.

Is there any idea, or experience like similar situations? I have opened tickets for these, sent e-mails and trying to contact via live chat. Unfortunately, I have no response back.
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 07:47:00 PM

#32509: I made the transfer and it took so long to complete, then I have canceled it. After a while, it became "Completed" from "Canceled". I can see the charge in my account, but money did not received where it should be supposed to. So, I cannot see my money anywhere and I do not know what to do. This was a transfer from EgoPay to PerfectMoney.

#32081: This one is from credit card to OKPay. Transfer looks like completed on 24change, I get the confirmation SMS from LiqPay, and my money is reduced from my credit card balance. Although, I cannot see the money in OKPay. I didn't get the money at OKPay and I do not know what should I do.

Is there any idea, or experience like similar situations? I have opened tickets for these, sent e-mails and trying to contact via live chat. Unfortunately, I have no response back.
Hello.
Your orders #32509 and #32081 are fixed and completed in full. Thank you for choosing 24change.com

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 07:48:22 PM

I don't have an order number as the instant I sent the 1.0557... BTC my computer blanked out and when I powered up again, could not log in to your site as what I thought was my password was rejected. I've made numerous password reset requests and sent several emails but none have been answered, including the password reset request 15 minutes ago after reading your most recent posts here. According to Blockchain my btc were sent to 1Aop84L2BxLrj1o6rAufcUrriYk1DF7L7s with Blockchain txid:  https://blockchain.info/tx/     8adb1f3bfafdc9219cd6cfadc1dcfcf3e99b60faad6adba9c8446df53563e7c4
I would like this resolved and receive pament, thanks
Its impossible to send BTC payment without creating a new order. Look please at your mailbox (mb in spam) email from us with your order number.

plang

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 08:56:30 PM

Thanks you for your PM and for finding my order number. Somehow I managed to do the impossible as I have yet to receive an email, including password reset instructions, from you and I have searched thru my spam mail also. Since I've sent you email from my email you should be on the non spam list of my ISP. If you could manually send me an email to the address on the PM I sent, I can check to see if my ISP is not cutting off emails from 24change for some other reason.  Thanks,

avej

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 12:19:38 AM

Hello.
Your orders #32509 and #32081 are fixed and completed in full. Thank you for choosing 24change.com

Thanks.

It is the third time I have a trouble with 24change.com, when it is working properly service is perfect, but when there is a problem it took sooo long to solve. Hope I will have a better chance next time

Thanks again.
wertbt

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:29:19 AM

you accept payoneer ?
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:36:36 AM

you accept payoneer ?
Nope, sorry. But everything is possible in near future.

Tempered81

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 12:16:26 PM

I made an exchange.  I expect 1-2 days to complete.  Will post back here in 48 hours if no updates.  Thanks
archduke

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 02:12:31 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2013, 03:46:08 PM by archduke

My payment not received!!!

Hi there,

I made a payment from MasterCard to BTC-e code 5 days ago. The money was charged at that time. But until now, it is still in new order status. Please help to fix it!
The order number: c885eaa03591adee61a1c087fe2c2067

Thanks!
Tempered81

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:03:14 PM

Beware of 24change.com!!

Well beware folks I might have just been scammed by these people.  They never replied to any of my requests either.   

I have the person's ID they sent me.  My 24change.com transaction ID is #33789 24Change TXID33789 LTCN-PP 44.0
plang

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 06:52:57 AM

24change,

You acknowledged my order ID but still have not sent me password reset instructions. How difficult or time consuming can that be??? I can't log on to finish the transaction till you do. You have my email, please send!
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:40:53 AM

Beware of 24change.com!!

Well beware folks I might have just been scammed by these people.  They never replied to any of my requests either.   

I have the person's ID they sent me.  My 24change.com transaction ID is #33789 24Change TXID33789 LTCN-PP 44.0

You know that you can buy scans of ID's for 10$?
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:03:24 AM

Beware of 24change.com!!

Hello,

Your order #33789 was successfully completed yesterday.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:04:44 AM

Hi there,

I made a payment from MasterCard to BTC-e code 5 days ago. The money was charged at that time. But until now, it is still in new order status. Please help to fix it!

Thanks!

Hello,

Your order #30227 was canceled by LiqPay.com.

Tempered81

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:11:34 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2013, 01:30:53 PM by Tempered81

Beware of 24change.com!!

Well beware folks I might have just been scammed by these people.  They never replied to any of my requests either.  

I have the person's ID they sent me.  My 24change.com transaction ID is #33789 24Change TXID33789 LTCN-PP 44.0
Hello,

Your order #33789 was successfully completed yesterday.

No it was not, I exchanged 16 LTC and was returned payment for only 1 LTC.  I'm calling scam until it's fixed.

Here it is on blockchain  http://block-explorer.com/address/LQ7AnGL15ripHdNyQR7sBt4qARTy4M7Ztg

Here the transaction at 24change.com status is incomplete 48c375e523367c5ce8fc04b1494ff4fa

Please sort this out. 

archduke

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:46:05 PM

Hi there,

Thanks!

Hello,

Your order #30227 was canceled by LiqPay.com.

What's the reason of cancelling the order?
The MasterCard is still charged. How long will it take to refund me?

Tempered81

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:36:30 PM

I think 24Change has stolen almost $650.00 from me.  Be careful trusting them folks.  They also do not respond to any emails or chat support. 

DO NOT TRUST 24CHANGE.COM!!
joshvette001

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 03:30:58 PM

Well so far I have not had a good experience. I am attempting to write a honest review and not slam or flame them. I decided to do what I would call a small transfer to test these guys. I sent them a BTC-E Code for $160.00 to exchange to paypal which should come out to $140.00. My order number is 34203. They keep posting in this forum saying they have resolved other customers issues etc but the problem I see is there shouldn't be issues to begin with. If there is an issue they should be contacting the customer to let them know of that issue not just keeping them in the dark.

They claim to have a instant transfer service which is far from instant. If they would honestly say that they aren't instant I would be a little less irritated. I transferred the money on Thanksgiving 11-28-13 early afternoon. The BTC-E Code shows as redeemed but I have yet to receive my paypal transfer. I can understand the holiday holding things up but they should of processed my payment/transfer on 11-29-13 seeing how their claim is open 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

If they do actually respond to my email or online chats I will update my review showing that they did make an attempt to resolve the issue. They either need to specify how long each transfer takes if it isn't instant or stop taking peoples money until it is instant.
mcollett

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 04:30:02 PM

I used their Mastercard (debit) -> LiteCoin service yesterday. After successfully charging my account and showing up in LiqPay the only notification I received was the amount I paid via text message (from LiqPay).

They have a disclaimer that the first transaction could take 1-3 days, and after a very long and tedious time attempting to contact 24change's live support, they told me it was in this 1-3 day wait period. They also said any further support should be directed towards LiqPay's support team... (strange, but ok).

I will give this until the middle of next week and report back. So far, the reviews for this exchange are not very good but it seems like at very least they do get things done. However, advertising that it's "instant" is a huge stretch.

If any of the staff from the website wants to update me on my order seeing as how it's near impossible to contact support through e-mail or live chat, my transaction number is: a440c3278c8ae96c5012eada117dfb82.
plang

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:41:45 PM

It's been almost two weeks since I have repeatedly requested password reset instructions so I can log on and complete order #27717. Are you selectively scamming me or just so busy with orders that you can't spend one minute or less sending me password reset instructions? This is certainly lousy PR for you so why do you do it? Mind boggling!! Just muster up some integrity and help me finish this transaction.  Thanks
impresionesmline

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:43:34 PM

Could you recommend me some alternatives which do work as expected with paypal for btc and viceversa?
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:16:32 PM

What's the reason of cancelling the order?
The MasterCard is still charged. How long will it take to refund me?
We don't know the real reason, it is private information at liqpay.com. You can try to contact them on their official site liqpay.com via Live Chat and ask the reason, mb they will find the solution for you. As usually it takes 6 banking days for full refund.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:29:51 PM

It's been almost two weeks since I have repeatedly requested password reset instructions so I can log on and complete order #27717. Are you selectively scamming me or just so busy with orders that you can't spend one minute or less sending me password reset instructions? This is certainly lousy PR for you so why do you do it? Mind boggling!! Just muster up some integrity and help me finish this transaction.  Thanks
Your password was reseted by our dev team twice. Please try to use valid email addresses on large and trusted domains like gmail, yahoo etc.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:39:53 PM

No it was not, I exchanged 16 LTC and was returned payment for only 1 LTC.  I'm calling scam until it's fixed.
Here it is on blockchain  http://block-explorer.com/address/LQ7AnGL15ripHdNyQR7sBt4qARTy4M7Ztg
Here the transaction at 24change.com status is incomplete 48c375e523367c5ce8fc04b1494ff4fa
Please sort this out. 
As I said before – your order #33789 was completed on our side (jar****ce@gmail.com). You can create a ticket inside your account at 24change.com with request for PP transaction identification number.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:43:54 PM

I used their Mastercard (debit) -> LiteCoin service yesterday. After successfully charging my account and showing up in LiqPay the only notification I received was the amount I paid via text message (from LiqPay).

They have a disclaimer that the first transaction could take 1-3 days, and after a very long and tedious time attempting to contact 24change's live support, they told me it was in this 1-3 day wait period. They also said any further support should be directed towards LiqPay's support team... (strange, but ok).

I will give this until the middle of next week and report back. So far, the reviews for this exchange are not very good but it seems like at very least they do get things done. However, advertising that it's "instant" is a huge stretch.

If any of the staff from the website wants to update me on my order seeing as how it's near impossible to contact support through e-mail or live chat, my transaction number is: a440c3278c8ae96c5012eada117dfb82.
Sorry, but we don't even have any information or status about you transaction from liqpay.com. Please try to contact them via Live Chat on liqpay.com.

joshvette001

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:48:59 PM

Well so far I have not had a good experience. I am attempting to write a honest review and not slam or flame them. I decided to do what I would call a small transfer to test these guys. I sent them a BTC-E Code for $160.00 to exchange to paypal which should come out to $140.00. My order number is 34203. They keep posting in this forum saying they have resolved other customers issues etc but the problem I see is there shouldn't be issues to begin with. If there is an issue they should be contacting the customer to let them know of that issue not just keeping them in the dark.

They claim to have a instant transfer service which is far from instant. If they would honestly say that they aren't instant I would be a little less irritated. I transferred the money on Thanksgiving 11-28-13 early afternoon. The BTC-E Code shows as redeemed but I have yet to receive my paypal transfer. I can understand the holiday holding things up but they should of processed my payment/transfer on 11-29-13 seeing how their claim is open 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

If they do actually respond to my email or online chats I will update my review showing that they did make an attempt to resolve the issue. They either need to specify how long each transfer takes if it isn't instant or stop taking peoples money until it is instant.

Well it looks like 24change has responded to other users complaints but has still to even acknowledge mine. As of now I am still awaiting a response via either email, live chat, or here and I have not received one. I tried live chatting twice today so far and have not received an answer other than the operator has closed your chat.

If a company is honest and forthcoming the customer shouldn't really have to go and beg the company to complete the transaction. I would be ok with it if they where communicating saying hey we screwed up and our reserves or something where lower than what they should of been at paypal which has caused your delay. They are instead just outright ignoring the issue and I am assuming they seem to be doing that with other people to. I really wanted to like this site because its very simple and if it was immediate like they had claimed I would of definitely used their service again.

I will update if they do ever come through and complete my order. AS it stands now for my order # 34203 I have yet to receive any response or my money.
plang

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 10:52:08 PM

24change,

Finally resolved the unreceived email problem as I had registered using a different email than usual. So I did receive two emails, one last Wed and one today with password reset which, unfortunately, did not work so still can't login to complete the transaction. So sorry for the email mixup, my bad, and hope to receive another pass reset to finish this drawn out affair. Thanks,
Tempered81

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:02:44 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2013, 04:07:13 PM by Tempered81

As I said before – your order #33789 was completed on our side (jar****ce@gmail.com). You can create a ticket inside your account at 24change.com with request for PP transaction identification number.

I received $44 from (hy****6@hotmail.com) but it was supposed to be $704. I'm missing $660 that 24change.com has not sent yet.  Already have PP # ID number.  This experience of using 24change.com has been highly unsatisfying and extremely frustrating thus far.

Here is 24change email quote:
November 28, 2013 10:42
Exchange: LiteCoin » PayPal
Dear client, we accepted your exchange.
Payment details:

Send 16.0 LTC to address LQ7AnGL15ripHdNyQR7sBt4qARTy4M7Ztg

Make sure payment comment includes: 24Change TXID33789 LTCN-PP 44.0

Don't forget to press "Checkout" button
Exchange status

Already put in a ticket on your website, contacted your support, live chat, ICQ & twitter.   Embarrassed

edit:

Finally got in touch with them after 4 days on their ICQ which is on their Twitter.

They say the fee for exchanging $704 worth of LTC is $660....  They tell me the fee is clearly stated as 15LTC or 5.0% of the transaction.  So if 5.0% is greater than 15LTC, the fee rises to whatever that percentage is.  I tried to exchange 16 LTC and they granted an exchange to me 1 LTC and told me no refunds because it's stated on the site that 15 LTC is the fee.
Also, they won't refund me either and it took them 4 days to respond to any of my emails or chat support requests or ICQ messages.  Even though I contacted them within the 24 hour refund warranty window, they did not respond to me until 4 days later and said no refunds.  Will NOT be using 24change again, and would not recommend anyone else do it either.   If they are this stingy about a refund of only 16 LTC, I wouldn't want to see what happens to an order of 100 or 200 LTC that doesn't process smoothly.  

I'm sure people have used them with success, but if you read on this page alone, there is 5 posts indicating a poor experience, and the only good testimonials are the ones 24change advertise on their website.  Remember... $660 fee for a $704 transaction with only a 24 hour refund policy (while it conveniently takes them 72 hours to reply to you).   And their reply is no refunds.... There are many better exchanges to use with much more honest people in the bitcoin community.  If you plan to make an exchange then I recommend you look elsewhere first, or wait until we see some reputable people post positive experiences here on the forum using 24change.

Horrible service.  

edit2:

Just wanted to add to 24change, that the exchanges are good for the crypto community.  However, better service and honoring warranties is important if you don't want people to feel like they've been scammed.  I wonder how many 20 LTC exchange orders have been charged a $500-$600+ fee and not been honored the warranty within 24 hours.   Who in their right mind exchanges 16 of an item for someone and takes 15 of them as a fee....This has been a lesson for me... Oh well.

ewhenn

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:38:21 AM

Here's my feedback.

Placed on: Order 36989 December 02, 2013 01:32
Delivered on: Order 36989 December 03, 2013 13:54

Total time was ~36 hours which all in all isn't bad.

As to the people above complaining about the fees.  Some of their fees are outrageous for sure, but the fees *ARE* clearly stated on their website when making a transaction.
joshvette001

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:16:40 PM

I really have been more than understanding with this place and honestly I am at this point just sick and tired of even trying to get my money from them.

In my previous posts I had said that I submitted my order around like 1-3 oclock EST on thanksgiving day. I figoured it says its instant 24 hours a day every day. I assumed that I might not see my money until Friday just because it was thanksgiving and all which was fine. I didn't receive the money on Friday so I emailed them asking when I should expect it. I waited until Saturday afternoon and still had no response. I then tried to live chat and was ignored. So I then submitted a email request on the site under contact us thinking that might go to a different email than the one listed on the page.

I still had not received a response about where my payment was from BTC-E which are guaranteed codes after redeemed to my paypal account. I saw on here someone talking about a ticket system so I logged into my account and filed a ticket on 12-2-13. I then received the following responses -

These tickets go backwards so the bottom one is my original ticket and then each response back and forth.

You
I think I have been more than understanding. Today is 12/4/13 in the United States AKA December 4th 2013. It is currently 7 AM Eastern Standard Time. I expect my paypal payment to be in my account by 3 P.M. Eastern Standard Time which is 8 hours from now. Either send my paypal payment or refund my BTC-E code and I will go to an exchange that can actually perform the service they advertise.
I really wanted to like your company but this is just ridiculous. One way or another I expect my money either in the form of paypal or my btc-e code returned
03 Dec 19:45

You
Ok well can you please tell me WHEN it will actually be sent to me. It has now been 6 days. I am a understanding person but seriously 6 days? You should be sending me an additional 10 percent off my fee as an apology as this is just ridiculous. I hate to be rude but clearly you guys didn't have the money in your paypal account when I did the transaction. If that is the case that is fine but you need to be honest instead of just saying there was a problem.
Please let me know exactly when to expect the money in my paypal account.

Support #0
It will instant soon but now we have some problem with it
03 Dec 05:31

You
Why wasn't it instant as it was suppose to be
03 Dec 05:24

Support #0
Sorry for delay, we will send your money soon

#1016. Order 34203 have yet to receive any response or my money
I still have yet to receive a response from your company on my order 34203 or my money. I have emailed, live chatted, posted on bitcointalk's forum. Instant does not mean 5 days later we will send you your money. I would appreciate my paypal being paid immediately.
Thank You,
Josh

As you can see I am not attempting to bash them or claim that they are charging me these huge fees. I know what the fees where when I performed the transfer. I am simply asking for my money that they have already taken from me in the form of a BTC-E code. I think the saying goes that the proof is in the pudding would really apply here. I am just simply reporting what has happened. I would love for the person that has been posting from 24change in this forum to please explain this situation to me. I will gladly update my review to include the fact that your company did pay me if you ever do. 
Bulk-Neteller Ltd

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:45:34 PM

if your having problem wait 24h will solve it. i think they are good. if you need fast and vast order then go to www.bulknetellerbtc.com for swift buying experience.low rates when doing with neteller.
avej

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:52:53 PM

Sad Again... I got a problem with 24change.com, for the 4th time.

All my problems have been solved, and I didn't lost my money. And, I have completed lots of successful transfers in a very short time. Unfortunately, sometimes there are problems and when there is a problem I can't solve it in a short time.

It has been a day and my money still not transferred. My Order #37752 still not completed.

My credit card balance is reduced, I got the confirmation SMS and e-mail, LiqPay says they have confirmed the transaction.
Unfortunately, it still looks like "awaiting payment" in 24change.com and I still didn't get my money on OkPay.
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:33:43 PM

I still have yet to receive a response from your company on my order 34203 or my money
Hello, your order #34203 was successfully completed. Sorry, but the delay was caused by mismatch amount on btc-e code.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:34:44 PM

Sad Again... I got a problem with 24change.com, for the 4th time.

All my problems have been solved, and I didn't lost my money. And, I have completed lots of successful transfers in a very short time. Unfortunately, sometimes there are problems and when there is a problem I can't solve it in a short time.

It has been a day and my money still not transferred. My Order #37752 still not completed.

My credit card balance is reduced, I got the confirmation SMS and e-mail, LiqPay says they have confirmed the transaction.
Unfortunately, it still looks like "awaiting payment" in 24change.com and I still didn't get my money on OkPay.
Hello. Please be more attentively and read all hints when creating order, info about terms processing cards you can see there. Your payment pending at liqpay.com, we can process your order only after it will be successfully delivered to our account or we'll decline it if your payment will not be successful. More details about status of your payment at liqpay.com support you can ask using your trans id 32104342.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:39:18 PM

New currency – Namecoin

Dear customers!
We are glad to announce that the service 24change.com started to exchange Namecoin. Sale and purchase of Namecoin is carried out automatically. Exchange Namecoin in the required amount you can on the main page of our official site. Current rates are available at “rates” page.

As always here is new 10% discount coupons:
376577-B4AF-CF6083
C22B95-BD11-679270
D3E968-3DC0-804C85
7B425B-9449-772B5C
652E4A-55D6-2E4993

Sincerely, 24Change Team

Tempered81

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:13:10 PM

Just an FYI 24change would not refund me within 24 hours, they did not even reply to me for 4 days and ignored all of my support requests.  Be careful guys.  Their 15LTC fee at the current exchange rate is a $600 transaction fee, and even though they say will honor 24 hour refund policy, it's actually a lie because they never respond to you until it's too late.

I lost almost all of my LTC using 24change, and they don't have the decency to issue a refund.  Just be aware of what their fees are and know that they do not plan to give you a refund.
plang

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:18:48 PM

24change order # 27717,

While I now know where you email me, it's been 3 days since I informed you that the password reset you sent me did not work and would like another one that does work. This is getting ridiculous! Please send me another password reset so I can get this nightmare of a transaction over with.  Is $530 worth so much bad publicity???
plang

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:30:20 PM

24change order #27717,

I just tried logging on again, hoping against hope to get on but to no avail. Can you explain to me why the email you send my reset to is not recognized as my login email, but the one you don't send emails to is? Your website has some serious confusion issues... and for the umpteenth time, reset password please!  THANKS
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 02:53:05 PM

24change order #27717,

I just tried logging on again, hoping against hope to get on but to no avail. Can you explain to me why the email you send my reset to is not recognized as my login email, but the one you don't send emails to is? Your website has some serious confusion issues... and for the umpteenth time, reset password please!  THANKS
Your new password has been sent to you yesterday (again). Please login asap to change it and complete your exchange transaction.

werwohl

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 03:59:14 PM

I've already started a Thread in the newbie section. But this information could be useful for others too.
I personally cannot say anything about 24change.com, but it seems that Liqpay (credit card provider) is very unreliable.

I've made deposits with my visa card on 11/19/2013. 500 $ plus 100 $ to buy bitcoins via 24change. I got a temporary hold for 3 days. Then nothing happened. My credit card was charged the corresponding amounts, but nothing happened. First I accused 24change, but it seems they never got the money. Liqpay had same lame excuses, like my bank did not answer, when they asked for authorization.
But there was no problem with transaction, since I already could see it on my credit card balance. The lame excuses continued, like automatic refund could not be done and now I am waiting for over a week for manual refund. It has been nearly a month now.

I will claim a fraudulent transaction to my bank. Take care if you use Liqpay together with 24change!
plang

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:27:43 PM

24change,

Thanks, this time the password worked, I opened up a ticket and hopefully there is light at the end of this loong tunnel.
blackinksouldata

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:39:33 AM

Hello - My order #38406 said it was completed a while ago but I never received the money on my Mastercard. It's been over a week and I want to know where it went. Could you please answer me here or in the ticket (#1074) I opened up a few days ago? Thank you.
plang

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 09:44:08 PM

24change seems to be legit, albeit a bit slow in responding to inquiries. Told me liqpay does not support the card I gave, so I changed it. Let's see what happens. Today is the one month anniversary of my initial BTC exchange...
GlenBot

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 06:29:48 PM

I just tried 24change.com for the first time.  I'm trying to convert BTC to Mastercard USD.  I've submitted the order.  Their tracking system says the order is complete.  No sign of the funds yet on my end however.  I'll try to remember to post a follow-up with details about how long it took to receive the funds.

momoomo

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:28:15 AM

can credit card (USD) used for those own a credit card (outside US) or only for those who with US credit card?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 11:34:15 AM

These guys are pure scammers, BEWARE !

Made two transactions, one credit card, one paypal, neither arrived.

Support is telling me it could take up to 7 days for the funds to arrive - yes sure.

BEWARE SCAM !!!!

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
slacker

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 09:15:30 PM

$20 minimal fee for exchange to PayPal? There is a better alternative for small amounts (their fee is about 7.4%, but they don't have minimal fee).
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:53:34 AM

These guys are pure scammers, BEWARE !
Made two transactions, one credit card, one paypal, neither arrived.
Support is telling me it could take up to 7 days for the funds to arrive - yes sure.
BEWARE SCAM !!!!
What is your order number?

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:54:15 AM

I just tried 24change.com for the first time.  I'm trying to convert BTC to Mastercard USD.  I've submitted the order.  Their tracking system says the order is complete.  No sign of the funds yet on my end however.  I'll try to remember to post a follow-up with details about how long it took to receive the funds.
Order number?

plang

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 09:43:47 PM

24change uses liqpay and they don't seem to support some US credit cards. I gave them one visa and one mastercard account, both were not supported by liqpay. So don't be surprised if you have problems with a BTC to Visa/mastercard USD exchange. They seem to be legit but the exchange can take a while. Mine is going over one month but they are communicating. I'll see what happens with paypal.
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:11:46 AM

..... I'll see what happens with paypal.
Your order redirected and successfully paid to your PayPal account. Thank you.

plang

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:15:03 AM

After switching my payment receiver to paypal, Santa was able to slide down the chimney and fill my paypal stocking... It has been over a month with all sorts of strange glitches but 24change finally came through. They are definitely legit but can be slow at times and fast other times.

Merry Christmas to all...
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 09:35:23 AM

Dear users!

WISH YOU HAPPINESS GOOD HEALTH AND HOPE
Christmas time makes us grateful for our work with you throughout the past year we wish you great happiness in a spirit of health and hope.

Special coupons with 10% and 12% discount:

--------10%-------
F56077-7A36-1B7AC9   
6520BF-32BC-231688   
494506-7A80-5B6563   

--------12%-------
9649FF-C3E1-6BD186   
734C00-3879-A17799   
0284B0-A47E-6F7CB5   

Best regards,
24Change.com

Kinderachtig

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:30:34 PM

Is this legit, I want to buy btc with paypal
large transaction 5k+
Will send gift
influx

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 10:20:41 AM

i have placed new exchange order with 24change.com but don't know what's the problem with them

Order number : #44216

status still : Payment recieved

and nothing has been changed from yasterday.

the order BTC to WU ..

http://i39.tinypic.com/28bfcio.png

and they didn't even answer the opened tickets on their site or email's
if they will processed my order that will be fine .. and if they not . it's easy they can refund back the BTC

thank you.
waiting for the reply
influx

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:16:16 PM

i have placed new exchange order with 24change.com but don't know what's the problem with them

Order number : #44216

and nothing has been changed from yasterday.

the order BTC to WU ..

http://i39.tinypic.com/28bfcio.png

and they didn't even answer the opened tickets on their site or email's
if they will processed my order that will be fine .. and if they not . it's easy they can refund back the BTC

thank you.
waiting for the reply

am trying to chat on their site .. and didn't answer .

from more than 4 hours now
after they said wait ..
no one answer in last four hours..

i don't know and don't understand .. why they good feedback and fasting processing orders .

i was dealing with wm-center.es and they are legit and good ... i place order what ever how much money or amount and it's processed in 30 min max. time
only 10 min to 30 min .

now i need an legit answer and estimated time right now here on forum ..
because this too much .. for processing orders . u're already open and online .
and as i said .. if you don't  have cash money to complete my order ..
just refund back the coins i will exchange with another exchanger ..
and don't act like that ...

now btc price for wu has gone up . and my order not yet completed or processed.
if they finish it yasterday that will be ok
but still no answer and no refund and non completed .
plus price gone up . mean's the diff between old price which i exchange on and the current price . will be like $200 or $220 USD.

and i didn't even asked for that .

all i need now one from two things ..
complete my order or refund my btc payment .

awaiting for reply now

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 07:19:52 AM

Is this legit, I want to buy btc with paypal
large transaction 5k+
Will send gift
We don't accept PayPal, selling it only as you can see at site in available directions list.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 07:31:29 AM

.........all i need now one from two things ..
awaiting for reply now
Your order was completed at the sales price, check your email for details.

miningair

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 08:05:27 AM

Say I pay via Visa/MC, how long does that generally take to clear? and how long tell the transaction is complete?
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 08:49:22 AM

Say I pay via Visa/MC, how long does that generally take to clear? and how long tell the transaction is complete?
Hello. All the payments with VISA/MC will be processed via liqpay.com. You was notified about this processing system before paying. We are an exchanger and we can only exchange when we have payment from any payment system you have choosen. As for terms - you also have read it when creating order (up to 3 business days for payment verification).

influx

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:21:23 PM

.........all i need now one from two things ..
awaiting for reply now
Your order was completed at the sales price, check your email for details.

yes Completed ..
thank you..
Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 10:57:35 AM

We deal with Bitcoin, Paymer, BTC-E code, Perfect Money, Okpay, Paypal, Egopay, Payza, Wire, WU, MG, Ecoin, Epese, Paxum , Qiwi, Payoneer, Redpass

Benefits:
*Partnership programm
*Using secure https

Contacts:

Why don't you support Paypal, Skrill or Neteller deposits?

I can understand the first two are risky because they are reversible, but Neteller is not.

Can i deposit with a prepaid gift card from Mastercard? It is in EUR currency
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 11:25:08 AM

I can understand the first two are risky because they are reversible, but Neteller is not.
1. Yes, we don't accept it for the moment, maybe some will be added it future, but not for now.
2. To prevent some issues, we recommend you to ask liqpay.com support about your card type, will they process or not, because we process cards via liqpay payment processor and we notifying users about it before they'll pay.

Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:17:30 PM

1. Yes, we don't accept it for the moment, maybe some will be added it future, but not for now.
2. To prevent some issues, we recommend you to ask liqpay.com support about your card type, will they process or not, because we process cards via liqpay payment processor and we notifying users about it before they'll pay.

If i want to buy BTC-e codes paying with USD Mastercard, will you give me BTC-e codes for USD or other currencies?

What are the fees? For example if i pay 100 USD with Mastercard, how many USD i get in my btc-e code you give me?
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:52:05 PM

If i want to buy BTC-e codes paying with USD Mastercard, will you give me BTC-e codes for USD or other currencies?
What are the fees? For example if i pay 100 USD with Mastercard, how many USD i get in my btc-e code you give me?
1. We work now with BTC-E USD codes only, you'll receive USD code. Be more attentively - all the currencies you can see right near the "Amount give" and "Amount recieve" fields.
2. Be more attentively once more - all fees and amount you'll receive you can see at site when creating order or at the Rates page.

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:42:43 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2014, 11:54:00 AM by s1lverbox

Hi

Made several deals within few minutes with this exchange and no problem what so ever.

Will use again, and again.

Codes not working anymore but service seems legit.
sant0s80

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:42:03 AM

How long does it take to process BTC-e -> Paymer?
#44855 order
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:21:23 PM

How long does it take to process BTC-e -> Paymer?
#44855 order
Usually  this direction (to paymer) works at weekdays only, but your order completed now and paymers in your email you have, check it.

Breaker

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:14:37 PM

Hi!

I created an order to buy btc-e code with mastercard on last Thu/Fri. After I gave credit card details i got email where I clicked the link to check status. a red box says "expired" and the process is still on phase 1 out of 3.
I am a bit concerned that there is no progress on my case, I know it can take 3 business day but at least the  indicator should move somewhere. And what does "expired" mean anyway and why it is that?

order id: 44681

Thanks,
Regards
Breaker
Breaker

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:40:14 PM

I havent received any reply neither here or neither the official way.

Are you sure this xchange is not scam??
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:20:25 PM

.......I am a bit concerned that there is no progress on my case, I know it can take 3 business day but at least the  indicator should move somewhere. And what does "expired" mean anyway and why it is that? order id: 44681.......

Hello. Your order #44681 not paid from your side. "Expired" means you can't pay for it again and you must  create new order if you need. If your card was charged you must ask liqpay.com support about a refund ( it's not on our side). If you have another trouble with paying or questions about our service - ask our support using ticket system at our website and describe your issue more exactly with all your actions. Thank you!

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:51:22 AM

Dear bitcoiners!

Our service 24change.com has refilled reserves of BTC-e  codes. 
Good time to start travel to the moon with litecoin and bitcoin on btc-e.com
All are welcome aboard!

influx

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:04:04 PM

again  Sad

Order number : #46035

Order Placed on : 13 Jan, 07:15

and nothing has been changed from 3 day's and they said on webchat order will complete soon

the order BTC to WU ..

and they didn't even answer the opened tickets on their site or email's oe saying anything about estimated time .

http://i42.tinypic.com/30dccxy.png

now i need to know .. why they slow /// or maybe they don't have more cash to exchange ..
all i know they should respect ppl and reply . saying estimated time .
today is thursday and last day in western union in ma country .
so wu will close soon .

what should i do Huh

am waiting for reply with completed my order
influx

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:16:47 PM

again  Sad

and nothing has been changed from 3 day's and they said on webchat order will complete soon

the order BTC to WU ..

and they didn't even answer the opened tickets on their site or email's oe saying anything about estimated time .

http://i42.tinypic.com/30dccxy.png

now i need to know .. why they slow /// or maybe they don't have more cash to exchange ..
today is thursday and last day in western union in ma country .
so wu will close soon .

what should i do Huh

or if order will not complete .. you can refund back the coins . easly
and i will exchange from another exchanger ..

am waiting for reply
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:21:33 PM

the order BTC to WU ..
Your order has been sent via WU couple hours ago. Information about WU transaction will be sent to your email soon.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:26:02 PM

You talked with our support about your order via live chat twice. And this is not your first exchange with WU, you already know that transfer to WU can takes about 3 banking days.

influx

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:20:39 PM

You talked with our support about your order via live chat twice. And this is not your first exchange with WU, you already know that transfer to WU can takes about 3 banking days.

yes true .. i've talked with support twice .. and the order was completed in the first day .. in 1st time ( exchange )

but 2nd time takes 3 days

the problem .. when i exchange .. i exchange in short time i need the order to be completed faster ... mean's don't have time to wait 3 days

thats all

anyway
order completed in 3 days
so no problelm

thank you for your service ..

but net time please .. try to process order faster ..

Shocked
quimpstar

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:31:40 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 08:59:43 AM by quimpstar

A PayPal payment I received on January 13th has been held since January 17th and I have opened a support ticket and spoken to the online messaging staff to no avail. I would recommend not doing any sort of PayPal exchange with this website, as there seems to be a high likelihood that PayPal will initiate a transaction review themselves without any initiation from 24change themselves, leaving you without the funds you deserve. Here is some photographic evidence of my issue.
https://i.imgur.com/YgE52uh.png
https://i.imgur.com/QKo8Wx3.png
https://i.imgur.com/rGcRgou.png
My Order number is 45916 and my ticket number is 1724. I would appreciate some sort of resolution (either my bitcoin returned or money that is rightfully mine).
EDIT: I have 3 other PayPal transactions with this exchange and there were no issues, however this is the first one which with I have had to contact the support team (who appears to be on vacation).
EDIT 2: I have received a response to my ticket with support and will reserve further response (and amend past) pending a solution.
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:48:24 AM

quimpstar, We contacted Paypal and provided all info they needed. You should wait untill they unhold the money. It could take about 3 days. The money is legit but PayPal sometimes do such things.

quimpstar

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:10:16 PM

quimpstar, We contacted Paypal and provided all info they needed. You should wait untill they unhold the money. It could take about 3 days. The money is legit but PayPal sometimes do such things.
I understand. I will be patient. Thank you for taking care of this.

Is there any information I should provide PayPal regarding this issue? It says that it's awaiting seller's response and in this case I am the seller.
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:40:09 AM

Is there any information I should provide PayPal regarding this issue? It says that it's awaiting seller's response and in this case I am the seller.
Don't refer on exchange, only say them the service was provided in full from your side and buyer hasn't questions about it so you don't know why it's happened.

zespmiao

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:16:30 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 11:31:21 AM by zespmiao

How long does it take to transfer from BTC > Paypal? i have already sent my btc yesterday and didnt received my funds until now..

Edit: Got my funds.. Thanks a lot.
quimpstar

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:09:04 PM

I can't believe these PayPal people are still reviewing this transaction. Both the buyer and seller have provided all information that should be required, yet PayPal hasn't cleared the payment .

I amend my previous comment: 24change is a legitimate exchange that does very good work. PayPal is an obsolete mode of accepting payment from remotely "questionable" entities (i.e. Europe->USA transactions in this case). PayPal should not be used with anything to do with anything that may raise a red flag in their flawed payment review system. They are essentially borrowing my money while they complete an unnecessary "review".

Its quite frustrating; but, regardless, I was wrong to associate any frustration with 24change. It rests solely on PayPal's shoulders.
quimpstar

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:08:56 PM

Well, they reversed the PayPal payment. What are we going to do now? Please get back with me ASAP.
zespmiao

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:51:44 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 06:41:03 PM by zespmiao

Sold my BTC to 24change yesterday. waiting for my paypal funds.. thanks

Edit :

2nd day and still no funds Sad
quimpstar

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:55:15 PM

Hello,
I would like a wire transfer, another PayPal payment, or my bitcoin returned to me. The payment has been reversed, as I stated earlier.
Thanks.
Axio

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 07:52:09 PM

Sold my BTC to 24change yesterday. waiting for my paypal funds.. thanks

Edit :

2nd day and still no funds Sad

gl with that, waiting 5 days on Order #47457 and live chat only says it is being processed for days now.

XIV: XYdUBYY6cq1LeuMcpDyYLH6gv8hBtUVCAd
Xivra Client: https://www.xivra.com
Xivra thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=376160.0
zespmiao

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:13:50 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2014, 08:25:29 AM by zespmiao

Crap.. 5 days.. what method did you choose, Axia?

maybe they wont release the funds until BTC rise up again? DX is been 2 days and a half.. was told by the support it will be done yesterday but no funds arrived..

@24change

Order ID: #47739

if you wont release the funds because BTC rate is low.. you can send me back my btc.

Thanks

Edit:

Funds Received. Took a while but its ok. glad i received it.. XD
quimpstar

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 12:34:33 PM

As was mentioned earlier, the payment was REVERSED and I require either a new payment to my PayPal, the equivalent in a wire transfer, or my bitcoin returned to me. I don't have my money from this exchange

I am a patient man but I've been without the funds that are deservedly mine since January 17th. I am incredulous that you and/or your support staff have not tended to this issue yet. Please get back with me ASAP.
PaulineCA

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 02:46:25 PM

What's the BS?

Order #48537
01 Feb, 05:03
BTC->Paymer
More 16 confirmation, but nothing done.
hainao

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:36:50 PM

Order number : #48004
status still : Payment received
Order Placed on : 28 Jan, 23:16
No ticket reply and nothing has been changed after 2 day's . I fell so lucky when i can chat with supporter on webchat ,they said my Paypal cannot receive money so that i must change type exchange. I asked for Western Union and they ok and said me to submit support ticket for request change type exchange,order will complete soon...
But until now they didn't even answer the opened tickets on their site or email's me saying anything about estimated time. Maybe i not lucky with their service, hope they will accept my request refund or complete my order now. This funds is all of mine now !!! You are business and i just a poor man....
http://i61.tinypic.com/25yvpev.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/1624n0y.png

I just login to my Paypal (Account Type: Premier Status: Verified) but now Your account access is limited

http://i61.tinypic.com/2mrzjq1.png

Why my account is limited when they tried to sent me funds Huh
eddiecheng

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:57:18 AM

Order #48638
Payment received
Ask a question
01 Feb, 21:57
Give      OKPAY   242.0
Get      PayPal   222.0
Order #48210
Payment received
Ask a question
30 Jan, 07:54
Give      OKPAY   1041.67
Get      PayPal   1000.0

until now i havent receive my paypal. Their support told me 15mins to 1 day. yesterday i msged the support told me it will be done by end today.

this sucks.
eddiecheng

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:59:00 AM

guys please dont use 24change for now as i find them dodgy.

they have ignore my ip in chat,icq.

i've been very patient.

i've used my dedicated server with a totally different ip and they talk to me . They still said the same thing 15 mins to 1 day trying to scam or get more funds in .

i really feel their support is bad, its my mistake as i should try with a small amount first. i will file a police report to get back my money if i dont receive within 2 days.
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:51:32 AM

guys please dont use 24change for now as i find them dodgy.
they have ignore my ip in chat,icq.
i've been very patient.
i've used my dedicated server with a totally different ip and they talk to me . They still said the same thing 15 mins to 1 day trying to scam or get more funds in .
i really feel their support is bad, its my mistake as i should try with a small amount first. i will file a police report to get back my money if i dont receive within 2 days.
Your order will be completed soon, please be patient and stop threatening our support team with police reports etc.

eddiecheng

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:24:34 AM

Thanks but your support have been giving me false hope again and again. If your support tell me 1 week I would have wait patiently . 15 mins to 1 day vs 5 days. And your support tell me by today yesterday. And your support ignore me with my ip. I have to use my other ip address to get hold of someone to talk to. I sent at least 3 emails but no reply. I Facebook you and your fan ask me to icq you. I installed and pmsg and I was put on hold on screen with a waif a sec.. I've been facing the screen stupidly for a reply. When I use another ip to ask how long is transaction . They mention 15 mins to 1 he. How will you feel if it is you?

I will wait patiently for 2 days because your last msg from Raphael told me by today or tommorrow.
hainao

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:54:27 PM

Order number : #48004
status still : Payment received
Order Placed on : 28 Jan, 23:16
No ticket reply and nothing has been changed after 2 day's . I fell so lucky when i can chat with supporter on webchat ,they said my Paypal cannot receive money so that i must change type exchange. I asked for Western Union and they ok and said me to submit support ticket for request change type exchange,order will complete soon...
But until now they didn't even answer the opened tickets on their site or email's me saying anything about estimated time. Maybe i not lucky with their service, hope they will accept my request refund or complete my order now. This funds is all of mine now !!! You are business and i just a poor man....
http://i61.tinypic.com/25yvpev.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/1624n0y.png

I just login to my Paypal (Account Type: Premier Status: Verified) but now Your account access is limited

http://i61.tinypic.com/2mrzjq1.png

Why my account is limited when they tried to sent me funds Huh

To 24change.com: Can you cancel this order for me now Huh More than a week without process it. The supporter said that manager will process and reply me via Tickets system, and i never received any respond from the manager until now ! How can i contact with the manager Huh Or i can't do that because he very busy for his business Huh Complete order maybe is too hard, too many things to do so maybe it will be delayed. But cancel order and refund my funds back to my Bitcoin address is very simple. I don't want to be a ball for Support Team and Manager Team for playing, please !!!

hainao

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:02:06 PM

Thanks but your support have been giving me false hope again and again. If your support tell me 1 week I would have wait patiently . 15 mins to 1 day vs 5 days. And your support tell me by today yesterday. And your support ignore me with my ip. I have to use my other ip address to get hold of someone to talk to. I sent at least 3 emails but no reply. I Facebook you and your fan ask me to icq you. I installed and pmsg and I was put on hold on screen with a waif a sec.. I've been facing the screen stupidly for a reply. When I use another ip to ask how long is transaction . They mention 15 mins to 1 he. How will you feel if it is you?

I will wait patiently for 2 days because your last msg from Raphael told me by today or tommorrow.

I agree with you about this !!! This exchange service was successful in lets customers can't stop thinking about they just got SCAMMED. Undecided
eddiecheng

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:08:00 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 04:21:09 AM by eddiecheng

another day pass i have not receive it i will wait end of today as i have all screens proof of chat logs with raphael. hey bro if you didnt receive it by the date they give you maybe you can submit to this FBI website for international crime to help others. The money is small thing to me but i want to get them to function like a business with proper support. this sucks. We are hanging in the air for it to process. And they do not want to refund us. the support giving false answers again and again to buy time. They have whois protection but its easy to track them down. the hosting company will release the information easily because i run similar business in my country.

http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/legat/legal_offices/asia

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;ns1.24change.com.              IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
ns1.24change.com.       86400   IN      A       38.72.77.239
ns1.24change.com.       86400   IN      A       38.72.77.239

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
24change.com.           85291   IN      NS      ns1.24change.com.
24change.com.           85291   IN      NS      ns2.24change.com.

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
ns2.24change.com.       85291   IN      A       38.89.96.79
ns2.24change.com.       85291   IN      A       38.89.96.79

IP Address:    
Hide Map »

IP Location:    USA,    District of Columbia,    Washington
IP Reverse DNS (Host):    customer.hostiserver.com
IP Owner:    Hostiserver Ltd
Owner IP Range:    38.89.96.0 - 38.89.96.127    (128 ip)  
Owner Address:    201 Rogers Office Building Edwin Wallace Rey Drive, Geoge Hill
Owner Country:    USA
Owner CIDR:    38.89.96.0/25

eddiecheng

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:40:06 AM

Today their support is different, i hope they can solve my problem and give me a good chinese new year .. Hope I dont need to go through so many trouble to get a refund/process my order.
eddiecheng

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:15:04 AM

Today their support is different, i hope they can solve my problem and give me a good chinese new year .. Hope I dont need to go through so many trouble to get a refund/process my order.

same answer ..

"No solutions yet on your order. We do everything possible to speed up the issue."

and didnt reply me after that again.. full of rage now with 24change.com

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:13:08 AM

hainao, eddiecheng today our payment manager will try to complete your order one more time and if it fails again, your payments will be returned to your wallets. Also I will send you 15% discount coupon for next exchange as my apology for this situation with paypal orders.
Thanks for your patience.

eddiecheng

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:04:12 AM

hainao, eddiecheng today our payment manager will try to complete your order one more time and if it fails again, your payments will be returned to your wallets. Also I will send you 15% discount coupon for next exchange as my apology for this situation with paypal orders.

Hi thanks for your reply. This is what I wanted. A responsible answer. I will wait and thanks for your help. Will update on my status here. I believe the livechat is the trigger to my anger.
eddiecheng

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:14:15 AM

Still didn't receive any funds. And wallet is empty
hainao

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:52:39 AM

I don't know why u must trying to buy more time to process order, day by day with many reasons. What for ? You want more time to scam more customer or u really trying hard to process it for 5% fee profit?
Finally, maybe my order with Paypal or Western Union lets u get trouble in process, waste your time  to complete it. You did everything to complete order, i did everything to receive my funds too ! I think i have a best solution for us to end this story. You can refund back my bitcoin address with 95% amount i sent u (5% for your fee profit). This is the best way for u to complete this order, very easy to do it immediately, no need to trying hard day by day !!! With this best solution but u don't want to finish it so i have no reason to think u are scam. This fund amount is too small for your business but is too much in my life now. If i can't stop it flying with scammer, i spent it to know about your business, for me and others people. It's so cheap!

The last, this is best solution for my order now: You refund back my bitcoin address with 95% amount i sent u (5% for your fee profit). When u read this post u can do it easy, just few minutes. And u will reply with what u did, not reply with what u will do !!! I have no time for u to buy more.
eddiecheng

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:30:30 PM

I receive one order which is the newer one but the older with bigger sum still hanging there . You can help refund pls to my wallet. Thanks
eddiecheng

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:19:19 AM

I got both order money. One processed ans one refund back to my okpay wallet
Timerondsc

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:59:38 AM

Some feedback messages sound pretty bad.
hainao

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:14:19 PM

ok, i got it too. I think i understand why they trying hard to complete my order...the WU order fee is 100 USD is too much than Paypal fee 5%, my order just 473 USD ;-(
Finally, they not a scammer. My order was completed after 9 days waiting and contact support day by day.  Undecided
sant0s80

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:23:37 PM

How long does it approximately take for Bitcoin->Paymer ? I've been waiting for a few days and weekend is coming...
Order #49354
Anduril_FotW

Activity: 413

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:41:31 PM

Hi everybody,

I'm writing this message to warn everybody about 24CHANGE.COM.

Please, DO NOT MAKE CREDITCARD DEPOSITS WITH 24CHANGE TO FUND YOUR OKPAY account !!!

The order will not come through, you will get no response from the so-called support crew and you will end up having to go through the hussle of claiming a refund from your CC issuer.
If something goes wrong or if you have any questions, they will not respond to any email or chat support message you send them.

The chat support looks very professional at first glance, but it's actually always the same guy that's online.
Based on my experiences, I think the whole site is just 1 guy in the Ukraine somewhere.

My order #47947 for transferring 400 USD to OKPAY was executed on January 28th of 2014 and immediately USD 400 was debited from my Mastercard.
First the payment was marked as a reservation, but after 2 days the payment was final.

After my payment, I got a confirmation mail with a link where I could check my order status.
This page just gives me a long number and a status "New order". Up until now this status has not changed.

They say on their site that money will be refunded by Liqpay if the creditcard payment is not confirmed (whatever that means...).
On the 31st of January I got a refund from "LP OTHER SER UAH DNEPROPETR-SK UKR" on my CC statement of about 40 USD.

So I payed 400 USD, get a refund of 40 USD and that's it. No emails, no explanations, no replies to my questions !!!
This is really really frustrating and they just don't seem to give a crap.

I have made numerous requests through their chat support and sent an email every day to their support mail adress, but get no response whatsoever.

So for everybody who's in a hurry to fund their OKPAY account: just wait for your account to be verified and use a wire transfer to fund your account.
Apparently there is no place for CC payments in the crypto business and CERTAINLY not with 24CHANGE.COM.

Tomorrow I'll call my bank and start the fuz of getting my money back.

Cheers

"The Blade that was Broken shines again!"
quimpstar

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:36:54 PM

I can relate to so many posting in this thread afraid that they won't receive their money. My best piece of advice is the following: 24change will make it right one way or another.

Their support staff is quite slow, but so is any major exchange since the threat of fraud to their business is such a real factor. They also have to ensure that the actions they make are recorded, verifiable, and supported by management. I also have to think that the language barrier between English speaking folk and their support staff may add a minor delay.

Do not stress about your order from them; it will only make the time you devote to such a purpose wasteful. After 17 days, they issued a new payment to me that remains in good standing. It was issued on the 3rd. I feel confident that all concerns people have are eventually handled in a professional manner from this exchange. If you have not received a response in some time, be persistent but do not try to threaten those who are trying to help you and remain courteous at all times.
Anduril_FotW

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:19:32 AM

Hi everybody,

Just to give you an update:

Since my last post on February 9th I have NOT received any message, email, info or even a reply here in this forum from 24Change.
They really do not seem to care about there customers and I'm still down about 266 Euro.

I was actually hoping that I might get a reply from them here at the forum, but apparently I'm not that lucky.

So again the resume for my order 47947:
- 28th of January: 297,44 EURO deducted from my creditcard (mastercard) for a payment to OKPay which never went through
- 31 of January: I get a refund of EU.34,47 on my creditcard
- 31st of January untill now: no response whatsoever on all my emails, chat messages to their support and even post here in this forum.

Even if I would still magically somehow get my money back this is absurd and not even remotely qualifiable as a legitimate business.
You cannot treat customers like this.

Cheers,

Ruben

alpet
Legendary

Activity: 1912
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 07:12:11 AM

My order 49742 "BTC-e → Sberbank (RU)" not completed from friday 7.02.
Support not answer on email.

Novacoin we trust!
https://svcpool.io - PoS cтeйкинг и oбмeнник NVC/BTC.
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:40:30 AM

My order 49742 "BTC-e → Sberbank (RU)" not completed from friday 7.02.
Support not answer on email.
Hello, your order in process.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:45:24 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 08:38:14 AM by 24change.com

Hi everybody,

Since my last post on February 9th I have NOT received any message, email, info or even a reply here in this forum from 24Change.
They really do not seem to care about there customers and I'm still down about 266 Euro.
Hello, we didnt even recieved your payment (Liqpay: status = failure). Please contact LiqPay.com for details and refund.

UPDATE FROM LIQPAY:
LiqPay confirmed that this is a technical error on their side. They will make new refund for you and money should come to your card in 6 banking days.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:48:10 AM

How long does it approximately take for Bitcoin->Paymer ? I've been waiting for a few days and weekend is coming...
Order #49354
Hello, your order #49354 was completed on 2014-02-10 14:02:11 UTC.

Anduril_FotW

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:08:36 PM

Hi everybody,

Hello, we didnt even recieved your payment (Liqpay: status = failure). Please contact LiqPay.com for details and refund.

UPDATE FROM LIQPAY:
LiqPay confirmed that this is a technical error on their side. They will make new refund for you and money should come to your card in 6 banking days.

Ok, thank you for giving me some information !
I really don't know why you wait so long with replying to people (?)
If you take money orders from people you can expect them to be concerned if they don't hear anything from the company they're doing business with.
So why do you want all this bad advertising ?
And why do you have chat support if you don't reply to people ?
It seems that this forum is the only place you can finally get some answers.
You should really improve that if you want people to be your customers.

But thanks for the update. I appreciate that.

Cheers

rinatabdullin

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 04:28:03 PM

I have placed order 49712 (BTC-Alfabank) with 24change.com 10 days ago (on February 7th), sending my bitcoins immediately. However I haven't seen any money from 24change.com since then. The order is still frozen at step two (money received).

Last wednesday I was told that there were technical difficulties and that I'd get my money "today-tomorrow". I didn't. This is very frustrating...
kauhywka

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:58:51 AM

He иcпoльзyйтe этoт caйт, oни oбмaнывaют и вce oтзывы y ниx нapиcoвaны!!!! Этoт caйт нe мoжeт мнe двy oпepaции в тeчeниe двyx нeдeль пpoвecти, и caппopт кaждый дeнь гoвopит мнe, чтo ceгoдня дeньги дaйдyт!!!!!нe иcпoльзyйтe этoт caйт!!!я нaпиcaл 5 плoxиx oтзывoв -ни oднoгo ни пoявилocь!!!дeньги мнe тaк и нe вepнyли!!я вce eщe ждy!y мeня ecть cкpины кaждoгo дня paзгoвopa c caппopтoм и лaпшoй, кoтopyю oни мнe вeшaют.
Do not use this web-site, they cheat and all reviews for them are drawn!!!! This web-site does not can to me 2 operations during two weeks to conduct, and  support tells me every day, that today money will come!!!!!do not use this web-site!!!I wrote 5 bad reviews of -buy no one did not appear!!!money so not returned!! I wait still!I have got screens of every day speaking with support

DIMECOIN: THE  REVOLUTIONARY  CRYPTOCURRENCY $$$$ http://www.dimecoin.co
rizzler

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:58:27 AM

You are not the only ones with this issue, i have transfered money with 24change erlier without a problem but it seems now that they are having problems and are not giving the people their money. If there anyway to get chargeback if you did the payment trough let's say Liqpay??
kauhywka

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:27:20 AM

Зaкaз #50785,Зaкaз #50762,Зaкaз #50794,Зaкaз #50771,  yжe бoльшe ДBУX нeдeль ждy!!!!!!! Oни кaждый paз гoвopят ceгoдня или зaвтpa, и нe вывoдят ничeгo!!!!!cкoлькo мoжнo!!!!!зaвиcлo бoльшe миллиoнa!!!

DIMECOIN: THE  REVOLUTIONARY  CRYPTOCURRENCY $$$$ http://www.dimecoin.co
rizzler

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:10:23 AM

seems that they started scaming everyone, can something be  done ?
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 06:50:33 PM

ohh so sad i was really looking to exchange my btc with Perfect Money , but sadly i think i have to look for other more credible service

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:53:31 PM

I have placed order 49712 (BTC-Alfabank) with 24change.com 10 days ago (on February 7th), sending my bitcoins immediately. However I haven't seen any money from 24change.com since then. The order is still frozen at step two (money received).

Last wednesday I was told that there were technical difficulties and that I'd get my money "today-tomorrow". I didn't. This is very frustrating...
Hello, your order #49712 completed.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:57:41 PM

Зaкaз #50785,Зaкaз #50762,Зaкaз #50794,Зaкaз #50771,  yжe бoльшe ДBУX нeдeль ждy!!!!!!! Oни кaждый paз гoвopят ceгoдня или зaвтpa, и нe вывoдят ничeгo!!!!!cкoлькo мoжнo!!!!!зaвиcлo бoльшe миллиoнa!!!
Hello, your orders #50785, #50762, #50794, #50771 completed.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:03:08 PM

Hello. What is your order number?
No one was scammed by our service, everyone gets paid or refunded (if order impossible to complete).

rizzler

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:24:22 PM

seems that they started scaming everyone, can something be  done ?
Hello. What is your order number?
No one was scammed by our service, everyone gets paid or refunded (if order impossible to complete).

Hello

I have had a problem where i did the BTC adress incorrectly and i have made a ticker #2275 AND i have tried to talk to the support trough the chat, "Raphael" har answered every time and have said every day that hes contacted the manager and he has also said that the ticker / problem should be resolved "today", "as soon as possible". When the problem was not resovled i tried to contact the support again but once i stated the ticket number Raphael stopped replying to my in the chat and ignored me wich is why i said what i said. I am missing 100$ or the bitcoin that was supposed to be transfered. Can you please Transfer the BTC as requested in the order OR refund me please ? i have waited several days for this issue.

http://thumbnails112.imagebam.com/30929/fec2a9309286976.jpg

EDIT:
Now all of a sudden Raphael started to reply and said that my issue will be resolved TODAY or TOMORROW. so i am waiting with anticipation.

http://thumbnails109.imagebam.com/30929/fe198f309287503.jpg
rizzler

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:44:19 PM

Hello again, i now recived a reply in my ticked wich said

Support #3
Check your email for code.

My reply was :

Hello Support #3

I have waited for over an hour and no code has arived in my mailbox "myemail@gmail.com" OR in the spamfolder. The last email i got was that you have replied to my ticket. Can you please post the code here in the ticket or send it again ??

Here is also a screenshot of my emailfolder, the last one recived was the one from the reply on the ticket, so im still wondering where my code is...

http://thumbnails111.imagebam.com/30930/2f4a77309298002.jpg
rizzler

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:33:07 AM

Hi again

I can now confirm that i have recive the BTC to my account. I will say it was a Hassle and it took several days for me to get it because of avoding support and several days of no replys. However, i did get my BTC and i thank 24change for thisand hope everything will go smoother the next time! Why the support was so avoiding and why it took so many days i just wonder.
batir

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:59:05 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 08:24:26 AM by batir

Finally! Recieved my $100, exchange working.
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:24:56 AM

batir, Your payment was not identified automatically because of missed required memo. The order is completed now. Be more attentive next time. Thank you.

cristal21

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:20:49 PM

i am waiting for them to complete my order from 1 march , its been 4 days and still not completed yet !

Paxum to paypal exchange , i managed to get them online support they sayd it will be completed today ( that was 2 days ago ).
Anduril_FotW

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:20:51 PM

A final update after my last post on February 15th:

After finally getting an answer from 24Change saying that Liqpay did not process my creditcard payment AND that they made a mistake in refunding my money (34 EU back instead of EU.300 back), I did receive my final refund.

So I did get my refund after more then two weeks of sending emails and trying to get a response from the infamous and mostly mute "Raphael".

I did however lose EU.16 because of the RUB/ EUR exchange rate having changed negatively over the 2 week period.

So 24Change does seem to solve all it's issues eventually, but they have alot to learn when it comes to customer service and succesfully handeling and completing transactions.

I really hope they will learn from this and let people know what's going on with their money, because I know what a shitty feeling it is to have your money stuck and not hear anything of what's going on.

24Change: Please learn from this and be more helpful to your customers from beginning to end of transaction.

Good luck trading everyone ! Cool

cristal21

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:55:58 PM

10 days have passed and i didnt received any money , write them like 20 messages and they keep saying it will be done today ( like 8 days ago)
JerkUp

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:45:27 AM

10 days have passed and i didnt received any money , write them like 20 messages and they keep saying it will be done today ( like 8 days ago)

Same thing with me, but now they will not even respond to me. (Order #55893)
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:27:35 AM

What is your order number?

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:31:12 AM

Your order 55893 in process, looks like payment to your card cant be completed by liqpay. Please send us another card with same ticket. Thanks.

dakeye

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:25:07 AM

On 2014-02-15(exactly month ago)
I started new order (order ID 52142) I send them money, they received the money(It's clearly visible in Order Status) and... absolutely nothing happened since then.

They didn't  complete the order, they didn't refund me.
They didn't answer my emails not even once.
They completely ignore my existence.

Entire month passed and my order status is still in "money received" state
pat955

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:19:29 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 05:21:51 PM by pat955

Sent 2 BTC (840 euros) ten days ago to get a SEPA transfer in euros from 24changes  to a Veritas prepaid card.
Still nothing !
24changes says that order (56437) is completed but nothing on the Veritas card.
I asked Veritas, they need the transfer info (sender Iban, bank name...) to investigate.
I asked twice 24changes for that information... still no response !  Huh

Scam or not scam ?

========
The payment was received today.
I think the problem was on the Veritas Card side.
So, 24changes : NOT SCAM.

JerkUp

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:25:48 PM

Your order 55893 in process, looks like payment to your card cant be completed by liqpay. Please send us another card with same ticket. Thanks.
Thank you, now order is complete, that was my mistake, now all fine and and I see that you can be trusted!!!
spdwyy

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:25:32 PM

I bought from this site and send confirmation of payment, but this ''exchanger'' is not willign to reply!!!
So you better send me those btc right now scammer!!!!
sant0s80

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:01:58 PM

I trusted them with few k already, everything fine for now and good fee Cool
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:22:59 AM

I bought from this site and send confirmation of payment, but this ''exchanger'' is not willign to reply!!!
So you better send me those btc right now scammer!!!!
Hi. What is your order number?

spdwyy

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:19:10 PM

It's a whole mess buying from you, I sent you screenshots.
Order number is 58482‏. It takes ages for you to send. After more than 4 emails still nothing received.
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:43:02 AM

It's a whole mess buying from you, I sent you screenshots.
Order number is 58482‏. It takes ages for you to send. After more than 4 emails still nothing received.
Hello spdwyy, our support asked you to upload your screenshot (from yandex money) thru the ticket at March 24, 2014 15:53. Also you can send link to your screenshot directly to our live chat support (not by email). Thanks.

cianfa222111

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:46:45 PM

I started new order (order ID 58360 and 58355) I send them money, they received the money(It's clearly visible in Order Status) and... absolutely nothing happened since then.

They didn't  complete the order, they didn't refund me.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:56:14 PM

I started new order (order ID 58360 and 58355) I send them money, they received the money(It's clearly visible in Order Status) and... absolutely nothing happened since then.

They didn't  complete the order, they didn't refund me.

Hello, your orders in process, please be patient. Money recieved from you 2014-03-20 11:49:59 and 2014-03-20 12:12:06.

cianfa222111

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:22:42 PM

I can not really say no fixed date when you receive
if in 3 working days I have not been sent and I should know that, 10% pay for this service.

the same indifference and silence I hit everywhere I asked

pay $ 470 for this transaction and are not paid on time, I think it's a joke
bitbit20012

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:56:23 AM

hello
I received 2 MTCN but the name is not written well
I sent several emails but no reply me what happens?

order is: 58355 and 58360

I messed up the first name with last name please I can not do something to raise money

thanks

can you help me?
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:43:47 PM

if in 3 working days I have not been sent and I should know that, 10% pay for this service.

Your orders done. Thanks.

bitbit20012

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:51:59 PM

Your orders done. Thanks.

thank you the best site for exchange

The problem is that I messed up my name, wrong first name with last name,
I sent three emails and have not received an answer that I can do?
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:38:08 PM

The problem is that I messed up my name, wrong first name with last name,
I sent three emails and have not received an answer that I can do?
You have provided WRONG receiver's data 2 times, so we have problems because of your inattentiveness. Please create tickets for your orders with correct receiver's data. Thank you.

spdwyy

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:58:15 PM

What are you talking about! You didn't ask me to opload on your site.
You just told me to SEND: ''Send us screenshot of your payment for this order."

So I replied with that screenshot. What difference does it make?
You have already seen it, didn't you? So send the bitcoins right now.
spdwyy

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:30:15 AM

How long until you send them? Come on man do you call this instant? 7 days nothing.
Look I am patient, but if you do not reply to my messages, this really frustrates me!
"Instant''.
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:16:07 AM

Order number is 58482‏.
Your order has been completed. Please be accurate next time and send all amount of your payment correctly.

BitCoinNewTalk

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:26:09 AM

what you do with my order ??
Order 59338

why you not online in the site?
michael.folk1

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:17:07 PM

Exchange EgoPay to BTC took 3 days. This is excluding time when the transaction was checked by EgoPay.
Exchange rate increases in the time of the exchange. 1 BTC cost 490 USD on btc-e.com, 515.5 USD on 24change.com, 523.5 USD cost to me. There was not falling of the course on 8$ in 10 minutes on any exchanger.
I saw only 515.5 USD, but they claim that their course was 523.5 at 2014-04-21 12:14 GMT and 515.5 at 2014-04-21 12:25 GMT! Then it even fell to 512.8, but on average a few more hours while I watched, it was about 515.5.
Support only said "Sorry, order has been completed with course to a moment ending exchange".
kometa2014

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:30:56 AM

Super fast exchange!
my order #62049
4 BTC
was finished in 5 minutes!
Thank 24change and good luck!
BiTCluE

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:51:22 AM

Order ID #63465 has been not completed
cherry1

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:14:03 PM

Please check my order number #63459
I've not received my payment yet.
Thanks.
sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:54:51 PM

Order #63504 has not been completed.

I gave bitcoin in exchange for money to be sent to Paypal.But you haven't sent them yet even after receiving the bitcoins.

Where is your support department,they are not even replying.
OceanWhispers

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:16:42 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 08:42:06 AM by OceanWhispers

Hello, I need to buy BTC via PayPal. Can you be of assistance?

Was dumb and accepted PayPal for a sale

BiTCluE

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:40:37 PM

1000 PM to btc-e code with this site. more than 24 hours without any respond
BiTCluE

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:11:48 AM

1000 PM to btc-e code with this site. more than 24 hours without any respond

All resolved, but it took more than 3 days after contacting them twice
CHAO

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:01:59 PM

Hi,everyone,

Who can tell me he have tt more than $20000 to 24 exchange to buy  Btc-e code.
And  the BTC-E code is ok.

Jaaawsh

Activity: 462

Check out Fastslots.co !!!!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:36:12 PM

Lies, you guys do not accept paypal.

cherry1

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:44:08 AM

Please check my Order #64325 now.
I've not received my payment yet.
Thanks
CHAO

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:58:41 AM

Please check my Order #64272 .
I've TT the money to your company in Jun.17.
Could you tell me if your company have received my money.

Thanks
CHAO

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:01:04 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 10:14:25 PM by CHAO

Dear 24change,

Could you do me a favour to send me  BTCE CODE instead of send the money back to me.
CHAO

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:44:32 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

Do you exchange payeer.com to BTCE CODE?
gnaslov

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:15:27 PM

According to their rules it said 24hours, since i exchange 1.5btc to pp from more than 24 hours there is still nothing! Since their poor support said in extreme cases can take upto 3 days which it doesnt mean 1.5btc is an extreme case does it?
gnaslov

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:59:44 PM

So they are ignoring me however:

BE AWARE FROM THIS SCAM

http://imgur.com/kqsEXVW
http://imgur.com/Rq7mHXG
gnaslov

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:15:26 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 03:40:38 PM by gnaslov

Why should you admins/mods not banned this guy which is a scammer?!
Pony789

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:02:30 PM

You may create a thread in scam accusations and ask those on the default trust list to give OP a negative trust feedback.

gnaslov

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:17:07 PM

You may create a thread in scam accusations and ask those on the default trust list to give OP a negative trust feedback.

Thank you Pony, im new here and actually didnt know this one...

Hereby:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=686473.0
anakani

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:41:21 PM

I did a trade with them this week and go ok but took like 5 days Undecided

If you want to talk to them go to ''My orders'' and hit the button ''Ask a question''
they will reply there for sure, don't use the chat that pop up.

Listen i don't work for them, just be patient the service is very slow is not that great.
lopmaton

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:54:17 AM

scam
now I have not received money from 24change.com

Paxum

Webmoney WMZ

http://pixfile.net/upload/small/2014/08/06/53e21dd2d5b4d.png http://pixfile.net/upload/small/2014/08/06/53e21dd319f63.png http://pixfile.net/upload/small/2014/08/06/53e21dd339f17.png http://pixfile.net/upload/small/2014/08/06/53e21dd35e3c1.png http://pixfile.net/upload/small/2014/08/06/53e21dd380fcd.png
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:49:33 AM

Did anyone actually have smooth and no problem transaction with them?

jolidon

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:39:17 AM

SCAM 24CHANGE.COM

I made a deal three weeks ago and I was tricked told me every day he'll send me money . First give me a MTCN that does not exist in western union system for the second time he said it gives me money back and for 3 WEEKLY every day I asked for my money and told me this message "soon you receive the money" I sold BTC 1400 usd via western union must receive 1200 usd nor today did not They've sent the money, do not respond to me tikets , online support, emails  not avoid me, I took some screenshots to see what it was about. This website 24change.com is SCAM !!!!! I LOST 1400 USD

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xrci1t
https://www.sendspace.com/file/dnvwyu
https://www.sendspace.com/file/2xrgua
https://www.sendspace.com/file/i0v52u
https://www.sendspace.com/file/cz5dqq
https://www.sendspace.com/file/3d86lz
https://www.sendspace.com/file/podaa1
CHAO

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:43:43 AM

SCAM 24CHANGE.COM

I made a deal three weeks ago and I was tricked told me every day he'll send me money . First give me a MTCN that does not exist in western union system for the second time he said it gives me money back and for 3 WEEKLY every day I asked for my money and told me this message "soon you receive the money" I sold BTC 1400 usd via western union must receive 1200 usd nor today did not They've sent the money, do not respond to me tikets , online support, emails  not avoid me, I took some screenshots to see what it was about. This website 24change.com is SCAM !!!!! I LOST 1400 USD

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xrci1t
https://www.sendspace.com/file/dnvwyu
https://www.sendspace.com/file/2xrgua
https://www.sendspace.com/file/i0v52u
https://www.sendspace.com/file/cz5dqq
https://www.sendspace.com/file/3d86lz
https://www.sendspace.com/file/podaa1

Could you tell me if you have received your money?
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:23:40 AM

Interesting. If you guys need PayPal or BTC-E code let me know also cash  here . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768640.msg9734706#msg9734706
enquirer

Activity: 306
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:29:37 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 11:32:44 PM by enquirer

Site works, money seems to be exchanged manually, so there is some delay
huynhaff

Activity: 320

Ripay.com instant exchange bitcoin,perfect money

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:49:32 AM

the fee exchange too high.
enquirer

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:33:09 AM

Sent LTC, now 20 hours have passed with nothing in exchange. Not promising ...
acharias

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:40:31 AM

WHERE ARE YOU MOD ,,,? PLEASE MOVE TO TRASH THIS THREAD OR YOU CAN LOCK IT
enquirer

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:57:27 PM

acharias, are you the owner?
miki77miki

Activity: 476

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 01:55:48 AM

Just for some clarification, as I am new to the currency exchange game. But why would I exchange bitcoin to perfect money and pay a 3% fee while on the site it says there are 0% fees for depositing bitcoin? Sorry if this is an annoying question, i'm just curious.
enquirer

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:18:41 PM

Sent LTC, now 20 hours have passed with nothing in exchange. Not promising ...

Money received after 3 days. Not the most responsive operation, but at least not a scam.
acharias

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 03:04:59 AM

acharias, are you the owner?

no iam not owner of this site and iam never use it
but i see more people lost her money on this site and why this thread still open ?
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:48:23 PM

no iam not owner of this site and iam never use it

So stop flooding on our thread, probably you're competitor? All the users who asked for help - got it. 24change.com is fully legit and works fine.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: