Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:43:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 24change.com - Buy/Sell Bitcoin, Paymer, BTC-E code, PM, Okpay, Paypal, C-GOLD  (Read 41807 times)
24change.com (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:51:22 AM

Dear bitcoiners!

Our service 24change.com has refilled reserves of BTC-e  codes. 
Good time to start travel to the moon with litecoin and bitcoin on btc-e.com
All are welcome aboard!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
influx

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:04:04 PM

again  Sad

i have placed new exchange order with 24change.com but don't know what's the problem with them

Order number : #46035

status still : Payment recieved

Order Placed on : 13 Jan, 07:15

and nothing has been changed from 3 day's and they said on webchat order will complete soon

the order BTC to WU ..

and they didn't even answer the opened tickets on their site or email's oe saying anything about estimated time .

http://i42.tinypic.com/30dccxy.png

now i need to know .. why they slow /// or maybe they don't have more cash to exchange ..
all i know they should respect ppl and reply . saying estimated time .
today is thursday and last day in western union in ma country .
so wu will close soon .

what should i do Huh

am waiting for reply with completed my order
influx

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:16:47 PM

again  Sad

i have placed new exchange order with 24change.com but don't know what's the problem with them

and nothing has been changed from 3 day's and they said on webchat order will complete soon

the order BTC to WU ..

and they didn't even answer the opened tickets on their site or email's oe saying anything about estimated time .

http://i42.tinypic.com/30dccxy.png

now i need to know .. why they slow /// or maybe they don't have more cash to exchange ..
today is thursday and last day in western union in ma country .
so wu will close soon .

what should i do Huh

or if order will not complete .. you can refund back the coins . easly
and i will exchange from another exchanger ..

am waiting for reply
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:21:33 PM

the order BTC to WU ..
Your order has been sent via WU couple hours ago. Information about WU transaction will be sent to your email soon.

24change.com (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:26:02 PM

You talked with our support about your order via live chat twice. And this is not your first exchange with WU, you already know that transfer to WU can takes about 3 banking days.

influx

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:20:39 PM

You talked with our support about your order via live chat twice. And this is not your first exchange with WU, you already know that transfer to WU can takes about 3 banking days.

yes true .. i've talked with support twice .. and the order was completed in the first day .. in 1st time ( exchange )

but 2nd time takes 3 days

the problem .. when i exchange .. i exchange in short time i need the order to be completed faster ... mean's don't have time to wait 3 days

thats all

anyway
order completed in 3 days
so no problelm

thank you for your service ..

but net time please .. try to process order faster ..

Shocked
quimpstar

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:31:40 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 08:59:43 AM by quimpstar

A PayPal payment I received on January 13th has been held since January 17th and I have opened a support ticket and spoken to the online messaging staff to no avail. I would recommend not doing any sort of PayPal exchange with this website, as there seems to be a high likelihood that PayPal will initiate a transaction review themselves without any initiation from 24change themselves, leaving you without the funds you deserve. Here is some photographic evidence of my issue.
https://i.imgur.com/YgE52uh.png
https://i.imgur.com/QKo8Wx3.png
https://i.imgur.com/rGcRgou.png
My Order number is 45916 and my ticket number is 1724. I would appreciate some sort of resolution (either my bitcoin returned or money that is rightfully mine).
EDIT: I have 3 other PayPal transactions with this exchange and there were no issues, however this is the first one which with I have had to contact the support team (who appears to be on vacation).
EDIT 2: I have received a response to my ticket with support and will reserve further response (and amend past) pending a solution.
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:48:24 AM

quimpstar, We contacted Paypal and provided all info they needed. You should wait untill they unhold the money. It could take about 3 days. The money is legit but PayPal sometimes do such things.

quimpstar

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:10:16 PM

quimpstar, We contacted Paypal and provided all info they needed. You should wait untill they unhold the money. It could take about 3 days. The money is legit but PayPal sometimes do such things.
I understand. I will be patient. Thank you for taking care of this.

Is there any information I should provide PayPal regarding this issue? It says that it's awaiting seller's response and in this case I am the seller.
24change.com (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:40:09 AM

Is there any information I should provide PayPal regarding this issue? It says that it's awaiting seller's response and in this case I am the seller.
Don't refer on exchange, only say them the service was provided in full from your side and buyer hasn't questions about it so you don't know why it's happened.

zespmiao

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:16:30 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 11:31:21 AM by zespmiao

How long does it take to transfer from BTC > Paypal? i have already sent my btc yesterday and didnt received my funds until now..

Edit: Got my funds.. Thanks a lot.
quimpstar

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:09:04 PM

I can't believe these PayPal people are still reviewing this transaction. Both the buyer and seller have provided all information that should be required, yet PayPal hasn't cleared the payment .

I amend my previous comment: 24change is a legitimate exchange that does very good work. PayPal is an obsolete mode of accepting payment from remotely "questionable" entities (i.e. Europe->USA transactions in this case). PayPal should not be used with anything to do with anything that may raise a red flag in their flawed payment review system. They are essentially borrowing my money while they complete an unnecessary "review".

Its quite frustrating; but, regardless, I was wrong to associate any frustration with 24change. It rests solely on PayPal's shoulders.
quimpstar

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:08:56 PM

Well, they reversed the PayPal payment. What are we going to do now? Please get back with me ASAP.
zespmiao

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:51:44 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 06:41:03 PM by zespmiao

Sold my BTC to 24change yesterday. waiting for my paypal funds.. thanks

Edit :

2nd day and still no funds Sad
quimpstar

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:55:15 PM

Hello,
I would like a wire transfer, another PayPal payment, or my bitcoin returned to me. The payment has been reversed, as I stated earlier.
Thanks.
Axio

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 07:52:09 PM

Sold my BTC to 24change yesterday. waiting for my paypal funds.. thanks

Edit :

2nd day and still no funds Sad

gl with that, waiting 5 days on Order #47457 and live chat only says it is being processed for days now.

XIV: XYdUBYY6cq1LeuMcpDyYLH6gv8hBtUVCAd
Xivra Client: https://www.xivra.com
Xivra thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=376160.0
zespmiao

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:13:50 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2014, 08:25:29 AM by zespmiao

Crap.. 5 days.. what method did you choose, Axia?

maybe they wont release the funds until BTC rise up again? DX is been 2 days and a half.. was told by the support it will be done yesterday but no funds arrived..

@24change

Order ID: #47739

if you wont release the funds because BTC rate is low.. you can send me back my btc.

Thanks

Edit:

Funds Received. Took a while but its ok. glad i received it.. XD
quimpstar

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 12:34:33 PM

As was mentioned earlier, the payment was REVERSED and I require either a new payment to my PayPal, the equivalent in a wire transfer, or my bitcoin returned to me. I don't have my money from this exchange

I am a patient man but I've been without the funds that are deservedly mine since January 17th. I am incredulous that you and/or your support staff have not tended to this issue yet. Please get back with me ASAP.
PaulineCA

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 02:46:25 PM

What's the BS?

Order #48537
01 Feb, 05:03
BTC->Paymer
More 16 confirmation, but nothing done.
hainao

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:36:50 PM

Order number : #48004
status still : Payment received
Order Placed on : 28 Jan, 23:16
No ticket reply and nothing has been changed after 2 day's . I fell so lucky when i can chat with supporter on webchat ,they said my Paypal cannot receive money so that i must change type exchange. I asked for Western Union and they ok and said me to submit support ticket for request change type exchange,order will complete soon...
But until now they didn't even answer the opened tickets on their site or email's me saying anything about estimated time. Maybe i not lucky with their service, hope they will accept my request refund or complete my order now. This funds is all of mine now !!! You are business and i just a poor man....
http://i61.tinypic.com/25yvpev.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/1624n0y.png

I just login to my Paypal (Account Type: Premier Status: Verified) but now Your account access is limited

http://i61.tinypic.com/2mrzjq1.png

Why my account is limited when they tried to sent me funds Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: