Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 24change.com - Buy/Sell Bitcoin, Paymer, BTC-E code, PM, Okpay, Paypal, C-GOLD  (Read 41807 times)
eddiecheng

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:57:18 AM

Order #48638
Payment received
Ask a question
01 Feb, 21:57
Give      OKPAY   242.0
Get      PayPal   222.0
Order #48210
Payment received
Ask a question
30 Jan, 07:54
Give      OKPAY   1041.67
Get      PayPal   1000.0

until now i havent receive my paypal. Their support told me 15mins to 1 day. yesterday i msged the support told me it will be done by end today.

this sucks.
eddiecheng

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:59:00 AM

guys please dont use 24change for now as i find them dodgy.

they have ignore my ip in chat,icq.

i've been very patient.

i've used my dedicated server with a totally different ip and they talk to me . They still said the same thing 15 mins to 1 day trying to scam or get more funds in .

i really feel their support is bad, its my mistake as i should try with a small amount first. i will file a police report to get back my money if i dont receive within 2 days.
24change.com (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:51:32 AM

guys please dont use 24change for now as i find them dodgy.
they have ignore my ip in chat,icq.
i've been very patient.
i've used my dedicated server with a totally different ip and they talk to me . They still said the same thing 15 mins to 1 day trying to scam or get more funds in .
i really feel their support is bad, its my mistake as i should try with a small amount first. i will file a police report to get back my money if i dont receive within 2 days.
Your order will be completed soon, please be patient and stop threatening our support team with police reports etc.

eddiecheng

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:24:34 AM

Thanks but your support have been giving me false hope again and again. If your support tell me 1 week I would have wait patiently . 15 mins to 1 day vs 5 days. And your support tell me by today yesterday. And your support ignore me with my ip. I have to use my other ip address to get hold of someone to talk to. I sent at least 3 emails but no reply. I Facebook you and your fan ask me to icq you. I installed and pmsg and I was put on hold on screen with a waif a sec.. I've been facing the screen stupidly for a reply. When I use another ip to ask how long is transaction . They mention 15 mins to 1 he. How will you feel if it is you?

I will wait patiently for 2 days because your last msg from Raphael told me by today or tommorrow.
hainao

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:54:27 PM

Order number : #48004
status still : Payment received
Order Placed on : 28 Jan, 23:16
No ticket reply and nothing has been changed after 2 day's . I fell so lucky when i can chat with supporter on webchat ,they said my Paypal cannot receive money so that i must change type exchange. I asked for Western Union and they ok and said me to submit support ticket for request change type exchange,order will complete soon...
But until now they didn't even answer the opened tickets on their site or email's me saying anything about estimated time. Maybe i not lucky with their service, hope they will accept my request refund or complete my order now. This funds is all of mine now !!! You are business and i just a poor man....
http://i61.tinypic.com/25yvpev.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/1624n0y.png

I just login to my Paypal (Account Type: Premier Status: Verified) but now Your account access is limited

http://i61.tinypic.com/2mrzjq1.png

Why my account is limited when they tried to sent me funds Huh

To 24change.com: Can you cancel this order for me now Huh More than a week without process it. The supporter said that manager will process and reply me via Tickets system, and i never received any respond from the manager until now ! How can i contact with the manager Huh Or i can't do that because he very busy for his business Huh Complete order maybe is too hard, too many things to do so maybe it will be delayed. But cancel order and refund my funds back to my Bitcoin address is very simple. I don't want to be a ball for Support Team and Manager Team for playing, please !!!

hainao

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:02:06 PM

Thanks but your support have been giving me false hope again and again. If your support tell me 1 week I would have wait patiently . 15 mins to 1 day vs 5 days. And your support tell me by today yesterday. And your support ignore me with my ip. I have to use my other ip address to get hold of someone to talk to. I sent at least 3 emails but no reply. I Facebook you and your fan ask me to icq you. I installed and pmsg and I was put on hold on screen with a waif a sec.. I've been facing the screen stupidly for a reply. When I use another ip to ask how long is transaction . They mention 15 mins to 1 he. How will you feel if it is you?

I will wait patiently for 2 days because your last msg from Raphael told me by today or tommorrow.

I agree with you about this !!! This exchange service was successful in lets customers can't stop thinking about they just got SCAMMED. Undecided
eddiecheng

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:08:00 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 04:21:09 AM by eddiecheng

another day pass i have not receive it i will wait end of today as i have all screens proof of chat logs with raphael. hey bro if you didnt receive it by the date they give you maybe you can submit to this FBI website for international crime to help others. The money is small thing to me but i want to get them to function like a business with proper support. this sucks. We are hanging in the air for it to process. And they do not want to refund us. the support giving false answers again and again to buy time. They have whois protection but its easy to track them down. the hosting company will release the information easily because i run similar business in my country.

http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/legat/legal_offices/asia

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;ns1.24change.com.              IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
ns1.24change.com.       86400   IN      A       38.72.77.239
ns1.24change.com.       86400   IN      A       38.72.77.239

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
24change.com.           85291   IN      NS      ns1.24change.com.
24change.com.           85291   IN      NS      ns2.24change.com.

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
ns2.24change.com.       85291   IN      A       38.89.96.79
ns2.24change.com.       85291   IN      A       38.89.96.79

IP Address:    
Hide Map »

IP Location:    USA,    District of Columbia,    Washington
IP Reverse DNS (Host):    customer.hostiserver.com
IP Owner:    Hostiserver Ltd
Owner IP Range:    38.89.96.0 - 38.89.96.127    (128 ip)  
Owner Address:    201 Rogers Office Building Edwin Wallace Rey Drive, Geoge Hill
Owner Country:    USA
Owner CIDR:    38.89.96.0/25

eddiecheng

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:40:06 AM

Today their support is different, i hope they can solve my problem and give me a good chinese new year .. Hope I dont need to go through so many trouble to get a refund/process my order.
eddiecheng

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:15:04 AM

Today their support is different, i hope they can solve my problem and give me a good chinese new year .. Hope I dont need to go through so many trouble to get a refund/process my order.

same answer ..

"No solutions yet on your order. We do everything possible to speed up the issue."

and didnt reply me after that again.. full of rage now with 24change.com

24change.com (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:13:08 AM

hainao, eddiecheng today our payment manager will try to complete your order one more time and if it fails again, your payments will be returned to your wallets. Also I will send you 15% discount coupon for next exchange as my apology for this situation with paypal orders.
Thanks for your patience.

eddiecheng

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:04:12 AM

hainao, eddiecheng today our payment manager will try to complete your order one more time and if it fails again, your payments will be returned to your wallets. Also I will send you 15% discount coupon for next exchange as my apology for this situation with paypal orders.

Hi thanks for your reply. This is what I wanted. A responsible answer. I will wait and thanks for your help. Will update on my status here. I believe the livechat is the trigger to my anger.
eddiecheng

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:14:15 AM

Still didn't receive any funds. And wallet is empty
hainao

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:52:39 AM

I don't know why u must trying to buy more time to process order, day by day with many reasons. What for ? You want more time to scam more customer or u really trying hard to process it for 5% fee profit?
Finally, maybe my order with Paypal or Western Union lets u get trouble in process, waste your time  to complete it. You did everything to complete order, i did everything to receive my funds too ! I think i have a best solution for us to end this story. You can refund back my bitcoin address with 95% amount i sent u (5% for your fee profit). This is the best way for u to complete this order, very easy to do it immediately, no need to trying hard day by day !!! With this best solution but u don't want to finish it so i have no reason to think u are scam. This fund amount is too small for your business but is too much in my life now. If i can't stop it flying with scammer, i spent it to know about your business, for me and others people. It's so cheap!

The last, this is best solution for my order now: You refund back my bitcoin address with 95% amount i sent u (5% for your fee profit). When u read this post u can do it easy, just few minutes. And u will reply with what u did, not reply with what u will do !!! I have no time for u to buy more.
eddiecheng

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:30:30 PM

I receive one order which is the newer one but the older with bigger sum still hanging there . You can help refund pls to my wallet. Thanks
eddiecheng

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:19:19 AM

I got both order money. One processed ans one refund back to my okpay wallet
Timerondsc

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:59:38 AM

Some feedback messages sound pretty bad.
hainao

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:14:19 PM

ok, i got it too. I think i understand why they trying hard to complete my order...the WU order fee is 100 USD is too much than Paypal fee 5%, my order just 473 USD ;-(
Finally, they not a scammer. My order was completed after 9 days waiting and contact support day by day.  Undecided
sant0s80

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:23:37 PM

How long does it approximately take for Bitcoin->Paymer ? I've been waiting for a few days and weekend is coming...
Order #49354
Anduril_FotW

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:41:31 PM

Hi everybody,

I'm writing this message to warn everybody about 24CHANGE.COM.

Please, DO NOT MAKE CREDITCARD DEPOSITS WITH 24CHANGE TO FUND YOUR OKPAY account !!!

The order will not come through, you will get no response from the so-called support crew and you will end up having to go through the hussle of claiming a refund from your CC issuer.
If something goes wrong or if you have any questions, they will not respond to any email or chat support message you send them.

The chat support looks very professional at first glance, but it's actually always the same guy that's online.
Based on my experiences, I think the whole site is just 1 guy in the Ukraine somewhere.

My order #47947 for transferring 400 USD to OKPAY was executed on January 28th of 2014 and immediately USD 400 was debited from my Mastercard.
First the payment was marked as a reservation, but after 2 days the payment was final.

After my payment, I got a confirmation mail with a link where I could check my order status.
This page just gives me a long number and a status "New order". Up until now this status has not changed.

They say on their site that money will be refunded by Liqpay if the creditcard payment is not confirmed (whatever that means...).
On the 31st of January I got a refund from "LP OTHER SER UAH DNEPROPETR-SK UKR" on my CC statement of about 40 USD.

So I payed 400 USD, get a refund of 40 USD and that's it. No emails, no explanations, no replies to my questions !!!
This is really really frustrating and they just don't seem to give a crap.

I have made numerous requests through their chat support and sent an email every day to their support mail adress, but get no response whatsoever.

So for everybody who's in a hurry to fund their OKPAY account: just wait for your account to be verified and use a wire transfer to fund your account.
Apparently there is no place for CC payments in the crypto business and CERTAINLY not with 24CHANGE.COM.

Tomorrow I'll call my bank and start the fuz of getting my money back.

Cheers

"The Blade that was Broken shines again!"
quimpstar

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:36:54 PM

I can relate to so many posting in this thread afraid that they won't receive their money. My best piece of advice is the following: 24change will make it right one way or another.

Their support staff is quite slow, but so is any major exchange since the threat of fraud to their business is such a real factor. They also have to ensure that the actions they make are recorded, verifiable, and supported by management. I also have to think that the language barrier between English speaking folk and their support staff may add a minor delay.

Do not stress about your order from them; it will only make the time you devote to such a purpose wasteful. After 17 days, they issued a new payment to me that remains in good standing. It was issued on the 3rd. I feel confident that all concerns people have are eventually handled in a professional manner from this exchange. If you have not received a response in some time, be persistent but do not try to threaten those who are trying to help you and remain courteous at all times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: