Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:08:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines  (Read 1825 times)
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:26:12 AM

The Philippines is an archipelago found in the South East Asia. It is surrounded with bodies of water like the pacific ocean, south china sea and others. The country is composed of 7,100 islands and is famous for hospitable people.
What are your thoughts about this country? What is the first thing that comes to mind when you are thinking of this country?
Let me know.

As a part of this country. The first thing that I would always think of is its rich history and its ability to be able a source of kany cultures as a part of countries going in and out of its territory and how kuch it means to ge a natural and a source of rich minerals.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:13:37 PM

I love Philippines though a small country but for me it is really a great country having all kinds of beauties..natures in the philippines is wonderful..the values of the pilipinos are very impressive because of the hospitality and generosity of the people that i will surely love.

Mary_Quinto

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:41:46 PM

The Philippines is an archipelago found in the South East Asia. It is surrounded with bodies of water like the pacific ocean, south china sea and others. The country is composed of 7,100 islands and is famous for hospitable people.
What are your thoughts about this country? What is the first thing that comes to mind when you are thinking of this country?
Let me know.

It's more fun in the Philippines. It is my place...there are lots of beautiful place to visit specially beaches.
engrdaver

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:53:38 PM

Let me know.

Being a Filipino, I have a lot of thoughts about the country. The rich history of our ancestors, the changes that occurred through generations, the influences of other countries and a lot more.
The first thing that comes to mind when I think of the Philippines is that its my home country and I would very much like to go home as I am currently here in Dubai. Secondly, the tourist spots are really astonishing, awe inspiring and just plain beautiful. The people are also very hospitable and welcoming that's why tourists enjoy going back and forth in this amazing country of ours. Try it yourself, you will definitely enjoy the stay. Cheesy
ColdSphere

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:28:47 PM

True, Philippines do have great views all around the country. I am a Filipino and i do know that Philippines do have many beautiful sites from falls to mountain ranges, beaches to hills, and many more. We have great foods too, exotic and native to other culture inspired dishes. We are very welcoming or hospitable People, that's the mark of a Filipino. We threat our guest like one of our family members and we share our culture to them, we teach them some of our language/dialect and we also tries to study foreign languages. Communication is very essential to us, that is why we are very friendly to all who we may meet. Though security is an issue in our country, don't be afraid to come and visit, stay for forever in the Philippines because, we all treat our guests one of our family members, meaning if one is n trouble we all help those who needed help, that's what family is for. So overall, i think my country is far the best country i can live in. And hearing the word "Philippines", the first thing that comes up to my mind is FAMILY.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:00:33 PM

The first that comes to my mind is my famil/love ones.. Phillipines is my nation and im proud to be a pilipino.
Deny sugiarto

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:20:30 PM

who comes to mind to hear the philippines ,,, I really want to visit there to travel in the sea and beautiful beaches...
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:53:00 PM

who comes to mind to hear the philippines ,,, I really want to visit there to travel in the sea and beautiful beaches...

My family of course, being an OFW I sometimes feel like Im stranger to my own land whenever Im coming home for my vacation. Philippines is very reach in terms of eco tourism and bio diversity and composed of more than 7,107 islands. I sometimes evy people mostly foreigners who I saw on television that they travel all over philippines while I am away and like alien to my homeland. Time will come I will travel all over the beautiful places of the philippines. Grin Smiley
femiranda

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:46:47 AM

Colonialism, EJK, Duterte. Those are the things I think about when it comes to the Philippines. It is bad to see the PH fail because of numerous EJK done by duterte. the Filipino masses are blinded tho due to his "strong-man" persona. Can't blame tho since the PH didn't see this kind of leader since marcos and they want change I guess
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:58:34 AM

Let me know.
I think philippines is the one tourist spot because many beaches are beautiful and the foods are so very very yummy and its more fun in the philippines because many places you will be going to see and this is amazing country

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
leshidogv2

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:54:03 AM

Philippines is a beautiful place where u can have a bit of relaxation. Philippines offers a lot of activities like scuba diving, Hiking, riding habal habal, riding a jeepney and even experiencing 4 hours traffic.
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:58:27 AM

Let me know.

for me Philippines is one of the beautiful country in asia there  so many places are  nice to visit like palawan and baguio i want you people to visit and go here in philippines.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:00:34 AM

Let me know.

Proud to be a Filipino. Philippines is well known in terms of beautiful sceneries and hospitable people. It also become part of 7 wonders of the world.

Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:49:16 AM

im so proud to be a filipino. were known fow being a hospitable friendy. lot of beautiful places here in philippines. and if you want to visit here try to visit plawan and boracay and try the balot also:)

tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:03:58 AM

Let me know.
The philippines is a beautiful country that consist more than 7000 island. Filipinos are those who lives in here. A very heart warming and polite people can be found in this beautiful country along with its beautiful islands.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:01:27 AM

Let me know.
a beautiful and great country,,very nice people,so many famous tourist spot,very approachable people,,very nice to live in the philippines

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:12:38 AM

Being from the Philippines, I found this post, offensive, JK.

Kidding aside, Philippines is a great country, It's an obvious answer as many foreigners go here because of the view, scenery and other tourist spots, but most of all, because of the People. Philippines is more than what it seems. It maybe a small country comprised of many island but Filipinos have the biggest heart when accepting visitors from other countries. Smiley
This was a great opinion it's the thing that we should be great full of. But on the other side, In my opinion lots of Filipinos are irresponsible , it's killing me when I saw rivers, streets and beaches Full of trash.. Yes, we had those beautiful places, lots of tourist attraction, we had a generous heart for visitors but the missing peace is our love for our own country the land where we were born.  

labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:16:15 PM

Philippines is my country . We have many nice place tourist spot. We have the beautiful place of BAGUIO the summer capital of Philippines. We have many beaches,islands and great views. Filipino's here in Philippines are very generous and kind. Im proud to be a Filipino.

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:15:00 PM

Let me know.

Well this country is a also to be considered as a paradise. There are lots of tourist spot and great and hospitable people. We might hear negative news from this country but honestly, it is still safer more than we know. A lot of foreigners some and live there for good because of it's scenery and peacefulness. If I were to choose a country to live in, I would choose this country.
eshkikay

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:21:19 PM

Let me know.
Philippines is an archipelago in South East Asia of more than seven thousand island located between the Philippines sea and the South china sea at the very eastern edge of Asia.many wonderful beaches are just part of one of the words longest coastline and it takes about 20years to spend a day on every island.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: