Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:03:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines  (Read 1825 times)
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:12:18 PM

The Philippines is an archipelago found in the South East Asia. It is surrounded with bodies of water like the pacific ocean, south china sea and others. The country is composed of 7,100 islands and is famous for hospitable people.
What are your thoughts about this country? What is the first thing that comes to mind when you are thinking of this country?
Let me know.

Philippines , I am proud to say that I am living in this country .A country that have a beautiful places and a full of historical memories .In my country(Philippines) ., we have people that you actually like Filipino's are so hospitable , lovable and happy in all tourist that they meet . Philippines is one of the most beautiful country that you can visit .
aesma

Activity: 2422
Merit: 921

fly or die

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:22:44 PM

with talking about Philippines,  my mind has a person Rodrigo Duterte, who looks like straightforward and funny man.

I'm sure Hitler was also a funny man.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:29:18 AM

Philippines is a lot natural resources.Luzon,Visayas,Mindanao you travel on this three capital area  have a bueatiful spot.Many people of the PHIL. as a friendly always you welcome others countty..This is a country a lot of hestorical history and many kind sovieners will travel thier.
lealyn18

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:49:01 AM

The Philippines is an archipelago found in the South East Asia. It is surrounded with bodies of water like the pacific ocean, south china sea and others. The country is composed of 7,100 islands and is famous for hospitable people.
What are your thoughts about this country? What is the first thing that comes to mind when you are thinking of this country?
Let me know.

Philippines is one of the beautiful country in world thers a lot of hospitable and kind people's living in this country and there so many more
vallentvi4

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:24:08 AM

There are areas in the Philippines where there are beautiful rice fields, terraced forms on the slopes of the mountains.
j1hanaudy

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:32:50 AM

I am interested in architecture in the Philippines especially the very long and beautiful Juanico Bridge that connects the two islands in Visayas.
feitan11

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

philippines is one of the most beautiful tourist spot in the world. it have many islands and mountains that are really amazing. going in this country is really worth it
Ochkarik

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

philippines is one of the most beautiful tourist spot in the world. it have many islands and mountains that are really amazing. going in this country is really worth it
I agree, I got lucky a few times to visit this country. Very nice, but the only thing I did not like is their local cuisine. Everything else is just super.
wardssents

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

Philippine is the best country, it have many island to travel and each island have a good view and tourist spots. The people in Philippines are so kind and friendly and their culture is amazing.. It's more fun in the Philippines <3
winwinmaimai

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

Philippins is best country , many people on there trust god, so They maybe live doing somethings better, God give more people live good! Grin Grin
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

Let me know.

I've been to the Philippines many times and I can say that it's addicting. Seeing different tourist pots and beaches is a great way to spend you vacation in the Philippines. Filipinos are accommodating and have respect for tourist. They are friendly and approachable. The foods there are the best too, halo-halo is one of my favorite dessert in the Philippines.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

Philippines is great to be with the places are beautiful.
In the cryptocurrency Philippines is the most friendly is Asia in fact the Central issued and advice that citizen can solicit advice in them in term of cryptocurency  and recognizes the importance of it.
tharangar

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:15:59 PM

The Philipines is a very attractive country in South East Asia and it's the Largest Catholic country in Asia..There are about 7000 beautiful Islands located in Philipines.Most of the country consists of many wonderfulbeaches, mountains including active volcanoes and fields.Major languages of the country are Filipino and English.The genuine and pure expression of hospitality is an inherent trait in Philipines is a  paradise for tuorists.
mrhollis1

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:24:14 PM

Are you looking for ideas to write an essay? Of just trying to feel good about your own country?
cryptoglam

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:41:54 PM

Dang I'd love to go. I actually stayed with a filippino girl during my exchange year in the US. She was.. pretty interesting but the traditions seemed cool
Eugene25

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:49:06 AM

Philippines is beautiful country and more beautiful island like palawan buhol laguna  and many more.
And the people of the philippines is hospitable. Many people on there trust god .
zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:58:05 AM

As a filipino living in the philippines , i can say that our country is beautiful in many ways and in many places. There are lots of beautiful places to go in the philippines , many beautiful beaches to go swimming , many good foods to taste. Philippines is one of the most travel places in the world , and many tourist are visiting our country because the hospitality of the people.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dokaL

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:11:43 AM

I think Philippines is the most hospitable country, everyone are welcome there, you can see how warm the people welcome visitors, also there are a lot of tourist spot where you can easily visit.
greygroundz

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:25:27 AM

Let me know.

There are many beautiful place that you can visit, the people in the Philippines are very hospitable and very helpful. In this country their food was very delicious specially the adobo and different kind of seafood's.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:54:04 PM

Let me know.

There are many beautiful place that you can visit, the people in the Philippines are very hospitable and very helpful. In this country their food was very delicious specially the adobo and different kind of seafood's.

I have eaten their rice meals. It is strange at the first place for me cos it isn't not like Other Asian countries Recipe, because they prepare rice like a soup with more water. they add meats and vegetable to it. you not only eat rich you can drink as a soup as well.  Smiley actually they are delicious. They have served me them several times. like to visit Philippines one day..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: