Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines  (Read 1823 times)
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

philippines is a paradise island,,due to the abundance nature and resources,many filipino are getting educated ,enlighten them to be leader not followers ,it also talented person even if is so young performance, when it comes of  intreprenuers filipino are still  geniues  from other country and hardworking at his pride,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
remarkableshrivel7

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:43:22 PM

Philipine is a country of bluish greenery. Surrounded by water bodies and cool valleys. love it just
inactivechorley5

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

For me Philippines at first means the people of the country, Filipinos
furrystocks

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:13:44 PM

I am a Filipino and I welcome everyone to atleast visit the country once and please visit my home too Smiley
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

OK I admit I may be a bit biased as my wife is from the Philippines. Things I love about the place... the people, the fantastic diversity of the country-from stunning beeches to magnificent forest and of course the food-especial Jolly Bee ( much better than KFC/McDonald's), it has pretty much everything going for it and a slower more polite way of life. The down sides you will see extreme poverty and massive inequality with (as in most countries) a supper rich elite who are arrogant and look down on people they see as inferior.

Have a look at this guy on Facebook (a Canadian living in the Philippines)  #BecomingFilipino

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

My country Philippines is known as Pearl of the Orient Sea. Since it is surrounded by bodies of water in which tourist even from the other countries enjoyed so much. We are known to be a very hospitable and happy people despite the fact that most of the Filipinos are not well off but still you can see the smile from their faces. Even there's so much problems we are facing we still manage to smile. That's why we are called happy people. And i am very proud of that. I love my country and i love my people.
Someday when i go back to my country i will visit those beautiful sceneries that we have.
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:55:22 PM

The Philippines is an archipelago found in the South East Asia. It is surrounded with bodies of water like the pacific ocean, south china sea and others. The country is composed of 7,100 islands and is famous for hospitable people.
What are your thoughts about this country? What is the first thing that comes to mind when you are thinking of this country?
Let me know.

The Philippines is where I belong and I am proud to be a Filipino. Our country has so many things to offer, tourist destinations, warm and hospitable people. Our country is rich of traditional culture and we are so family-oriented and I am very proud to say that we have strong family ties. Filipinos value family first over anything else.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:22:19 PM

philippines small country but a lot of beautiful place hidden  in every province now government continue to improve it for the tourist visistor
and people in the philippines are very approachable and  friendly people aside from that have an different kind of foods specialty in every provinces.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:46:28 PM

I am proud to be a Filipino, I may blossom to a small province but I do love living there in the past. And as we are talking about provinces, Marinduque, a province of Philippines, the town was caught on fire, the fire spread quickly because of the structure of the buildings and their things they being sold there. Please pray for these people that lost their homes, their businesses and their jobs. There are still no news about someone being killed and I hope it stays like that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:00:47 AM

Can someone tell me please, if it is safe to rent there a house and live for a month for example, for foreign people? How is it going around usually?

It depends on where you want to settle honestly. Philippines, like other countries, have both its beautiful and ugly side. I agree with the others, you can expect landlords to charge you higher than the locals for rent, so my advice is if you know any locals ask them to find a place for you. But other than that, it's pretty much safe. It is just a matter of where you settle.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

Being a natural-born citizen of the Philippines, and an 18-year resident of this naturally-blessed country of 7,641 islands with a beautiful landscape, rich natural resources, and good people, I think and I can proudly say that the Philippines is a great country. But unfortunately, Filipino people are the ones whom destroying it. I believe that we supposedly a great country if and only if, we are working and maintaining its glorious days. Our country is facing vague and serious problems on a national level. However, what makes us not a worst country though is that how we fight and face each of those problems without the lose of our enthusiam, positivity, and reasons to smile. We are resilient and hospitable, andthat what makes us, a country.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
nagatomo89

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:08:24 AM

The Philippines is an archipelago found in the South East Asia. It is surrounded with bodies of water like the pacific ocean, south china sea and others. The country is composed of 7,100 islands and is famous for hospitable people.
What are your thoughts about this country? What is the first thing that comes to mind when you are thinking of this country?
Let me know.

Speaking to the Philippines, I think of President Rodrigo Duterte. A very tough man with an anti-drug campaign in the Philippines. I am not a Filipino but through books I know him. I admire and respect him. I have read Rodrigo Duterte to the police "go out and hunt for drug users, I will protect you"
hilawnasaging

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:04:32 AM

Philippines is a country where murderers, snatchers, and rapist are mostly seen in the government. You cannot simply walk in the middle of the night, alone and with no one, there are possibility that in the morning you are a cold body or you have nothing left because you have been robbed. Here in the Philippines, government fight each other to the point that they kill each others lives and even family members. Smart shaming is widely practice in schools, streets and conversation. No one is safe here, only the rich and government officials are safe here. Most rural cities are suffering because of lack of attention of the government there. Although we are rich in tourist attraction, still we are low in terms of economy.
Jofel

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

Philippines is a country where murderers, snatchers, and rapist are mostly seen in the government. You cannot simply walk in the middle of the night, alone and with no one, there are possibility that in the morning you are a cold body or you have nothing left because you have been robbed. Here in the Philippines, government fight each other to the point that they kill each others lives and even family members. Smart shaming is widely practice in schools, streets and conversation. No one is safe here, only the rich and government officials are safe here. Most rural cities are suffering because of lack of attention of the government there. Although we are rich in tourist attraction, still we are low in terms of economy.
Well, these are all true and I, being the citizen of the Philippines has never experienced and seen a peaceful government here in the country. I do not even know if the laws are giving the Filipinos the justice they deserve. I do not hate my country, is just that I have never even seen a united government or united politicians doing selfless works for the people. It seems that instead of moving forwards, we're moving backwards. And to be honest, I do not ever want to waste a single vote anymore. It is just a waste that Filipinos are very talented and there are lots of tourist attraction, and yet the government couldn't even endorse and promote the Philippines at it's best.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:28:34 PM

Being a citizen of the Philippines, I am honored to tell you something about the paradise and the pearl of the orient. Philippines is a country rich of culture, diversity can be seen as we were colonized by a lot of countries. Our country is home of rich natural resources such as mountains, forest and the beautiful beaches around the world. There's also a lot of food that we can offer as creativity of Filipinos can be seen there. Lastly, Philippines is place where hospitality is always accompanied by what I mentioned and I think that what makes our country sp beautiful regardless of other things.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Earl Ragnaar

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

Philippines is a delightful nation numerous outsiders went by our nation. In view of the excellent place to visit to appreciate the nature, the cave, the underground waterway, the white sands of the shorelines, the woodland, the mountains to climb, The friendliness of the general population here particularly here in MIMAROPA. Plan to visit our place to appreciate.
There are numerous shorelines resort or inn to remain.
marapundavela
Copper Member

Activity: 98

GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:19:46 AM

I love their Presudent Rodrigo Duterte. Philippine has also a lot to offer in terms of sceneries and beaches. I hughly recommend you guys ro go to Palawan.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
doditji283

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:21:01 AM

i see that inside the philippines they have got the entirety interior department shops, e.g. complete hospitals. what other locations are interior department shops within the philippines which aren't generally so in different countries?
0matthew027

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:12:17 PM

Let me know.
I am from Philippines!!! and by that of course the first thing that comes to my mind is HOME! Btw, I hope you can visit this country... although our government sucks we still have beautiful places that tourists will absolutely enjoy
doditji283

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

Philippines is a lovely usa and there are many hospitable people. If the philippines broaden higher infrastructure, the philippines could be attracted to a number of tourists.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: