Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:27:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines  (Read 1825 times)
Hawkinsjr10

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:56:16 PM

the country of the Philippines is an archipelago located on the Western Pacific Rim, this country consists of 7,641 islands.
ciphzara

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:45:03 PM

all I know is Pia Wurtzbach, she's from PH. she is beautiful, smart and body goals
janetdonahue10

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

The Philippines is a beauty, handiest that it's miles packed with abusive humans. The given possibility for the humans to maximise the nature's beauty is slowly being taken away from the citizens as they're those who're slowly polluting and corrupting this u . s . a .. but, however, discipline is the solution; there's nevertheless a risk.
freaksee24

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

Philippines is one of the countries I would love to visit.
Glemiv

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

I have visited Cebu, Bohol and Boracay. Great places, very beautiful and amazing food. If you like scuba diving it doesnt get much better.
Haax

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

The Philippines is a beauty, only that it is filled with abusive people. The given opportunity for the people to maximize the nature's beauty is slowly being taken away from the citizens as they are the ones who are slowly polluting and corrupting this country. But, nonetheless, discipline is the solution; there is still a chance.
Nabilah97

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:37:42 PM

Philippines or Republic of the Philippines (Tagalog: Republika ng Pilipinas) is a republic in Southeast Asia, north of Indonesia, and Malaysia. The Philippines is an archipelago located on the Western Pacific Rim, the country consists of 7,641 islands.
Peaker2

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:17:37 PM

The people there are resilient, they know how to live well with very little. They have a real sense of humor, and they have a practical side to them that makes them very smart about things around them.
@boy76et

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:16:09 AM

Philippines alot of places you can enjoy. With it's number of islands you can select all the best nature's it can offer.
Sexteh

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:46:26 AM

The Philippines is an archipelago found in the South East Asia. It is surrounded with bodies of water like the pacific ocean, south china sea and others. The country is composed of 7,100 islands and is famous for hospitable people.
What are your thoughts about this country? What is the first thing that comes to mind when you are thinking of this country?
Let me know.
People in the Philippines loves singing and they love food and even if they are affected in the calamities, they still smiling whatever the situation is.
Marcelobuck

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

all I know is their peso currency, tagalog language,
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:59:33 AM

Being from the Philippines, I found this post, offensive, JK.

Kidding aside, Philippines is a great country, It's an obvious answer as many foreigners go here because of the view, scenery and other tourist spots, but most of all, because of the People. Philippines is more than what it seems. It maybe a small country comprised of many island but Filipinos have the biggest heart when accepting visitors from other countries. Smiley
Me too, I think this is quite offensive LOL, well, anyways, people in the Philippines are friendly and courteous, especially in other people and some other foreign people around them. It has many tourist spots and some other beautiful parts of the Philippines are still in a secret place that now takes reveal because Boracay is temporary close.
valkyrie_12Vl

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:39:02 AM

being a citizen of this country i should say that this country's natural resources are beautiful not only because of the sceneries but also the people living in it, the hospitality, the humor and of course our natural love of music. nowadays people hear a lot of negativity and well enough experience it when visiting here but you should reconsider it for the country itself is a real paradise the experience would really be one of a kind Smiley
shakawaski

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:05:20 AM

i think Philippines is very popular in the hospitality for me most of people in phillippines kind and lovable
Vermouth07

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:53:31 AM

The Philippines is an archipelago found in the South East Asia. It is surrounded with bodies of water like the pacific ocean, south china sea and others. The country is composed of 7,100 islands and is famous for hospitable people.
What are your thoughts about this country? What is the first thing that comes to mind when you are thinking of this country?
Let me know.

Philippines is beautiful in terms of tourist spots it has a lot to offer and I promise you wouldnt regret coming here, feast your eyes with its beautiful scenery and people here are hospitable they will treat you nicely, you are welcome here. Like they say "Its more fun in the Philippines" in times of calamity or adversities they will always find a way to rise up again and they will always find a way to make you laugh. They can be happy even though there are problems that is the character of filipinos.
Callixis

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:11:40 AM

Philippines is beautiful and honorable country
Bagroth

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:00:48 PM

Wow this topic makes me proud as Philippines is being discussed here. Philippines is a country of very hospitable people but sad to a third world country. The main reason why my country remains poor is because of corrupt politicians taking turns of running the country. But recently a glimpse of hope of our new president who has the iron fist and strong political will in stirring our country back into the right direction.  I'm very hopeful that he will succeed in bringing back the glory days of this country that once called the Pearl of the Orient.
rodolfo213

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:19:45 AM

Philippines is a great country and that's where i live but a lot of corrupt, Filipinos glad for a new president Rodrigo Duterte and hope we end the corruption in this country Philippines if you guys want to visit Philippines you will never regret visiting here in Philippines there's a lot of beautiful tourist spot see yah and good luck if you visit here in Philippines
Haileyxx

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:39:27 AM

Philippines is one of the most beautiful country
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: