Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mmcFE v2.1.23-stable - A Clean & Simple Pushpool frontend (PHP/BASH/JS/MYSQL)  (Read 24956 times)
AnnihilaT (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 08:25:47 PM

yeah these charts are being replaced and discontinued... log into mainframe to see what the new ones are going to look like.  trust me you will like them alot better.  but they are nto fully working and checked into the repo yet so you will have to wait for next release when i finish them and get them all cleaned up.

Here is a link to what they look like now:

https://bitcoin.org.uk/forums/topic/29-suggestions-and-to-do-list-for-mmc/page__view__findpost__p__1084
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nebuluz

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2011, 09:32:35 AM

Nice graphs... looking forward to it...

Something strange happend when running this frontend. After 10 blocks it stops payout to miners and doesnt show transaction history. I've done two fresh installs and get same result after 10 blocks.
Any ide what can be wrong?

Keep up the good work.
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2011, 10:32:59 AM

Nice graphs... looking forward to it...

Something strange happend when running this frontend. After 10 blocks it stops payout to miners and doesnt show transaction history. I've done two fresh installs and get same result after 10 blocks.
Any ide what can be wrong?

Keep up the good work.

which version are you running?  Hard to say really what the problem might be without knowing your exact setup...
Nebuluz

View Profile
September 09, 2011, 10:53:30 AM

I've tested both latest stable and trunk. Still hunting the bug...

Blockstats, poolstats are correct so is estimated earning etc. Its just when block gets confirmed it all endsup in wallet and shows up under actual liquid... but it doesnt distribute anything to the miners.

I must also add that ive modifyed the code to work with solidcoin, as i did say everything works great til i hit 11 blocks.
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2011, 10:58:58 AM

I've tested both latest stable and trunk. Still hunting the bug...

anything in error logs from the webserver?   What happens if after the 10th block you run pool_update.sh by hand from the command line.  Does this give any errors?

dlasher

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2011, 04:56:51 PM

finally first the first block in my test setup, the payments were dispersed, it moved on to the next block successfully, but the "blocks" info seems to think it's still updating the "my shares" count of the block:

LAST 50 BLOCKS FOUND
Block   Validity   Finder   Time   Shares
144,xxx   Confirmed!   MyUserName   2011-09-10 01:xx:xx AM   Updating...
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 120 confirms.

Ideas?
Nebuluz

View Profile
September 18, 2011, 10:34:17 AM

finally first the first block in my test setup, the payments were dispersed, it moved on to the next block successfully, but the "blocks" info seems to think it's still updating the "my shares" count of the block:

LAST 50 BLOCKS FOUND
Block   Validity   Finder   Time   Shares
144,xxx   Confirmed!   MyUserName   2011-09-10 01:xx:xx AM   Updating...
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 120 confirms.

Ideas?

Same here, that the only problem i have with mmcFE now, everything else works great Smiley
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 03:16:18 AM

Announcing a new pushpool mining frontend package called - mmcFE

This is the same software that the Mainframe Mining Cooperative (https://mining.mainframe.nl) uses.

A Live example of this software running can be found here:
https://mining.mainframe.nl/
(while you are there throw us some hashes!  Its for a good cause!) Smiley

svn is at:

http://mmcfe.mfis.net/

The idea is to keep a frontend very simple to install, easy to use, secure, and easy to customize.   More stats for the analytically minded are planned - as well as eventual integration with some of the bigger exchanges.   Other than that anything could be possible but i decided that the direction the original code base was heading was not where i wanted to go with something i would run live on my own servers.

Props and respect to simplecoin, ozcoin, & xenland from whom this code was originally forked.  

Cheers,
AnnihilaT

The MMC development will continues!? Or it will end alongside with Mining.Mainframe.NL?!

Best!
Thiago
Icoin

Activity: 585
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2011, 08:34:40 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2011, 04:35:01 PM by Icoin

Well it should continue with mmcFE; cause it is according to me an awesome basis for future development - its so clean. I can imagine that Xenland would be able to extend it with the merged mining functions. And Mike Gogulsky could implement it as a part of Drupal, im not a Coder but i was part of the developement in the original mining Farm on wich mmcFE is based on. Its a fact that mining atm isnt not worth it but hey who cares, i dnt do this to become ritch, im part in bitcoin cause i like the idea. So pls guys help with this Project, if you are a coder it would be great if you could contribute to it.

Regards

Icoin

Icoin

Activity: 585
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2011, 04:35:53 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2011, 05:06:13 PM by Icoin

well we still use this software for our mining pool, if you like to join us feel free to do so! If you mine on the big pools pls use mining.icoin.ch as a backup pool for your shares Wink ty

https://mining.icoin.ch

drkurubit

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 08:04:52 PM

i cant find a copy of mmcFE no where online, does anyone have a download
idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 05:16:08 PM

i cant find a copy of mmcFE no where online, does anyone have a download

I would like to know this too  Huh
Greedi

Activity: 266

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2012, 04:18:53 PM

can you make it to PPS instead of PPLNS ?

LitecoinTalk - Sign up today!
Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
Greedi

Activity: 266

LitecoinTalk

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 09:06:33 PM

bump....

LitecoinTalk - Sign up today!
Try out LTC-Aarade!
Buy Shares!
g2x3k

Activity: 147

PooL-X.eu

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2012, 01:18:20 PM

https://github.com/search?utf8=✓&q=mmcfe

proportional payout is pretty simple to make, make a dynamic lastNshares and set lastNshares to the block its paying out ... simple but shuld work

btw i also use mmcfe for  pool-x with bit modification Smiley

http://PooL-X.eu/ join the crew, bring your slaves
http://wallet.it.cx/ Instant LTC Wallet service
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 08:51:28 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2013, 08:11:33 AM by AnnihilaT

You guys should have left my README intact and read it and understood it.  Some of those github projects ive seen are mangling good code because of lack of knowledge of how its supposed to work.  A couple points to those considering to use what ive seen on github:

1) linking to absolute webroot files as in '/index.php' is part of a security policy and running this software in a sub-directory is NOT recommended.  Just because is works doesnt mean its right.
2) adding .php extensions throughout the code is a shame and not needed.  Follow the README instructions!

The original source without mods is here:

Anni
tnkflx

Activity: 349

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 11:41:53 AM

You guys should have left my README intact and read it and understood it.  Some of those github projects ive seen are mangling good code because of lack of knowledge of how its supposed to work.  A couple points to those considering to use what ive seen on github:

1) linking to absolute webroot files as in '/index.php' is part of a security policy and running this software in a sub-directory is NOT recommended.  Just because is works doesnt mean its right.
2) adding .php extensions throughout the code is a shame and not needed.  Follow the README instructions!

Ive thrown the original source up again here if anyone wants to start from where i left off.  

Anni

Does this mean you are back? Wink

| Operating electrum.be & us.electrum.be |
vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 02:29:16 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2012, 04:23:23 PM by vitruvio

Hi, Im setting a litecoin pool and I face a problem when cronjobs try tu connect to litecoind:

Code:
root@Lite:/var/cronjobs# /usr/bin/php cronjob.php
XML-RPC: xmlrpcmsg::parseResponseHeaders: HTTP error, got response: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught BitcoinClientException: [0]: Didn't receive 200 OK from remote server. (HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found)

thrown in  on line 0

What Am I missing?, must change something in BitcoinClient class to fit litecoind, because the message is not "not autorized" or similar, RPC server exists and is ON, but web requested is not found (404 error).

Regards

EDIT: the problem was here:

Code:
$currentBlockNumber = $bitcoinController->getblocknumber();
This command doesn't exist in litecoind
Changed by:

Code:
$currentBlockNumber = $bitcoinController->query("getblockcount");

And seems to work.

dlasher

Activity: 467

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2012, 06:11:57 AM

I loved this project, used it for months.. would sure like to see it come back to life..
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 08:12:12 AM

Im working on it Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: