Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Major benefit of bitcoin?  (Read 1928 times)
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:36:17 PM

Major benefit of bitcoin huh? For me the money itself it provides. Why? Is there anything that bitcoin provide? Probably the way you share your idea and critical thinking skills. Leaving it aside, the money bitcoin provide is the very the common and highest benefit it provide, because bitcoin is definitely money. By the use of that money you can buy your wanted things, OOTD, food and even give you a bridge to finish studies. So, by that I close my case.
Bitcoin is not giving out free money,unless you invested or you are a miner you are not going to get free money,you claim that you are a student and how can the price of bitcoin itself will help you if you have not invested in it,the major attraction of bitcoin in the beginning was the lower transaction fees to send money globally and the speed at which you can send anything globally ,but at present it is far from the truth but still you can send bigger transactions with lower fees if you are comparing other methods.
Free money means a profit of course without investment it is not possible. But to compare other investment bitcoin is far better. And come to the confirmation speed and fee it is still good. Before the BTC price was less and there is no much rush in the network so the fee was less and speed was high. But now price is increased users are increased so obviously the speed will reduce, and the fee will be increased. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:49:49 PM

I think the benefits that can be owned by everyone and have a high enough price to support the economy even just with bitcoin can make a family become established and not have to work hard

Its gives only profits to us it is the major benefits on bitcoin but bitcoin grow up very wuickly.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:13:04 PM

Many benefit from bitcoin, such as learn how do invest and get profit, do campaign to get more income, can payment in online transactions.
Many things we can get benefit from bitcoin !
I think the major benefit of bitcoin is you can make it as a source of income or make it your additional income. Also gives another experience for you because you learn something new when you begin to start using bitcoin. Also new learnings give you new knowledge that you can share to everyone, who want to try used bitcoin.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:25:01 PM

The benefit of the currency, for most people, is how to use it. Most of the world's currencies are used by involving metal circles or a piece of paper, but nothing like that for Bitcoin.
Bitcoin offers alternatives and bitcoin makes a difference over the real currency that exists today. We can see that there are many benefits of using bitcoin. I use bitcoin to perform various financial transactions, although I have not used it for everyday actions but I am trying to increase the use of bitcoin more. Maybe we should look for more places that accept bitcoin to be able to take advantage of bitcoin as much as possible.
shaunonsite

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:26:04 PM

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies helped me to pay off my credit card debt this week.

As long as I constantly put money in and HODL, I should be fine!
mir1127

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:53:42 PM

The best of cryptocrown is now, the number one in it is - bitcoin! In my opinion all cryptocurrency now bitcoin, bitcoin who is called this mother cryptocurrency, somehow no protection on Bitcoin, and all the more investors bitcoin! And to work with Bitcoin is the biggest success, I think bitcoin is all more profitable when working. And there is no trouble at all, people consider Bitcoin as good and considering the various aspects of the network with fast and using the bitcoin.thank you
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:56:08 PM

Only that it is has a good potential for money making , unfortunately thats it for now. Hopefully there will be a successful update to resolve these issues.

The transaction cost now are staggering!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:39:11 PM

I keep seeing posts of people saying bitcoin is here bitcoin is there but they don't even realize they are talking about blockchain, not bitcoin as a unique value proposition. I think that bitcoin is the best simply for being the first. Its like when you name your pet. You will keep the name the rest of its life. You won't change it out of nowhere. But the more decentralised exchanges exist I think that's where value can be determined or paired with other alts other than just with bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:33:35 PM

that's the advantage of an innovation. bitcoin is the first coin that appears. naturally, people's fanaticism will continue to lead to bitcoin even though there are now many new altcoins. system and how it works following the existing blueprints on bitcoins.
naturally, public trust is full of bitcoin. thus bringing a good impact on the development of bitcoin prices to date.

magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:37:08 PM

I can answer my question by saying that bitcoin has what others don't and that's being the pioneer in the crypto markets. Which is why everything is priced in bitcoin But really....what does bitcoin do better that any other alt? What's the intrinsic value of bitcoin that I can't get with other alt? Transaction fees? No. Fast network? No. scalability? No. A functional product? No. Full anonymity? No. Descentralización? No. So? The markets are priced in bitcoin, and being that base of value is pretty important, but...is that it?

The major benefits of bitcoins for me is of course money income profits. Because in this industry we can gain money without aby discrimination because in this forum our identity is secured not unless you say to everyone who you really are. But in this business they do not care if you are under age or anything because they do not know who you are so even i am just a teen ager i have the same profits as the older age. It depends on what rank i am and what campaigns i am into. It just need to be more business minded to be in this league.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:05:00 AM

I think the benefits that can be owned by everyone and have a high enough price to support the economy even just with bitcoin can make a family become established and not have to work hard

The major things that the bitcoin gives from us, I think the convenience they provide to all commercial transaction.
With the help bitcoin they make our lives easier and better by providing a smooth and fast transaction; wherein no more paperwork’s and too much effort from it.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:09:34 PM

One of the major help of bitcoin in the community is the way that you can earn extra income while you are investing your time learning in the cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin is very easy to understand and learn and you can learn it only if you are open minded when it comes to learning new things.
Best thing about this. Really you don’t have to understand much technical thing about bitcoin. Although it is technical at its own nature but for the users it is so easy to operate. You only need to read about it. How it works, what are the perks of it and how can you justify this will be better of you. Then prepared, go for the practice and make money with wise decisions. It is love.

shahinurit

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:49:06 PM

I am really sure, because bitcoin have so many advantage.It is free and open worldwide,decentralized currency,anonymous,with low fees of transaction. it made become more independent.
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:52:45 PM

I can answer my question by saying that bitcoin has what others don't and that's being the pioneer in the crypto markets. Which is why everything is priced in bitcoin But really....what does bitcoin do better that any other alt? What's the intrinsic value of bitcoin that I can't get with other alt? Transaction fees? No. Fast network? No. scalability? No. A functional product? No. Full anonymity? No. Descentralización? No. So? The markets are priced in bitcoin, and being that base of value is pretty important, but...is that it?

For me, the major benefit of bitcoin is to have an income that is very reliable because it is good to have money through online work. It is a great opportunity for us because it helps us to have money and it is the path to be a independent person when it comes to financial.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:17:36 PM

Before, my business only accept payments from PayPaI, which cost me a lot of trouble. It affected my cash flow as most of the money coming in from my customers were being put on hold. Being an owner of a legit business, I complied to what PayPal wants me to do, in order for the money to be release, which turns out to be just fine. However, it took most of my time due to paperwork. Also, I have already experienced sending out an item only to find out that the payment was been reversed. I don't want to get cheated again, so I only accept clients that has the capability to pay with cash. However, this cost me a lot of trouble and huge reduction of customers which I truly understand. When I learned the fact that Bitcoin transactions were irreversible, I didn't hesitate to accept it. Its pretty convenient to use Bitcoin as there are no paperwork needed. More importantly, no chargeback issue to be afraid of.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:47:41 PM

Bitcoin makes me free, we have waited too long for freedom. And if the price of Bitcoin is more stable, we will feel free and safe. The constant price change makes me nervous. The number of Bitcoin ATMs in tourism areas has increased considerably. I've always been talking about the benefits that Bitcoin provided me. I constantly check the Bitcoin price to make a personal investment.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:28:09 AM

Bitcoin is the number one cyptocurrency .its price growing high and high.any one invest it,and profit margin are too much.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:40:48 AM

Bitcoin have the major benefit and goos for us. Maybe all of you're saying it have a good benefit but for me the major benefit of bitcoin ia rhe good valie for us. For the buyer, for the seller, for invester and for thr users all of us werr have an assurance to earn high and also to the market bitcoin was doing goid job for us. I love it because bitcoin wake me up to the freedom and wisdom through of its decentralization no one can control it
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:42:54 AM

I think the major benefit of this system is the massive amount of profit. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a prominent platform for the payment purpose and also it's getting accepted as a currency on many platforms.
Basically, People love Bitcoin because of the high growth of its price and they are gaining a lot of profit from this system. I believe that Bitcoin will dominate in the monetary world and it will be a major scope for saving and investment. When people get profit then they eager to consider it as their worthy resource. I think the financial benefit is the main reason.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:56:17 AM

No Paper work. all you need to do is. Any age can accept Bitcoins within minutes.  There is no ID card, passport or proof of address that all conventional banks required to open an account.  All you need to do to start sending and receiving Bitcoins is to download a Bitcoin Wallet program and generate a Bitcoin Address.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: