Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you regret selling your BTCs?  (Read 1551 times)
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:11:48 AM

I always regret that I sold Bitcoin, but I regret that I did not sell it for the first time yesterday, and some of my friends made fun of me. These guys are very experienced and have sold Bitcoin at $ 20000 level.

When someone gets out they feel it was the right thing to do. They will "market" their idea... why you will ask ..

Well the answer is simple... they don't want you to stay in the game because you might make more money then they did.
Also they will be butt-hurt if it goes to 100k....

Follow your gut feeling .... Bitcoin isn't over yet

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:49:33 PM

I just regret knowing about it and never bought due to lack of full comprehension of the mechanism behind it, like many people I suppose. I remember when i bought my gaming rig in late 2009, I'm been interested abut mining bitcoins for a while but get bored by technical issues and very little reward so I just forgot the idea. It makes me wanna die every time I think about that.
Lol. Not buying at all is a whole new ball game entirely, but there is nothing that cannot be changed, the only difference is that you only extended the time it could have taken you to be made by now.

No one knows the future and I am sure a lot of us based our decisions totally on that which is human unless you are extremely principled which everyone should anyway. Nevertheless, sometimes, we do always wish we can change back the hands of time, but since we cannot, we just have to move forward and re-fix the future to our best.
I never fell regret when ever I sell my bitcoin because I always sell by bitcoin when its price become high because I’m doing investment here and I buy bitcoin when its price is low and then I sell it out when its price go high so t give me profit and when I take my profit the I also use my bitcoins because you can use bitcoin for your daily expanse and then when its price go low again I buy bitcoin so buying and selling is a part of business.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:03:21 PM

Yes I really regret it, not only my BTC but my Litecoins which was trading in 70 usd some years ago is now around 300 usd range. I want to hold all my shit coins from today and belive,5 years time, I will retire.
Shitcoins are not going to make you rich, in fact they are going to make you poorer as their value reaches zero, what you need to do is to find promising projects that are in their first stages, invest a good amount of money and then hold for a few years if you do that you will be able to improve your life in a significant way and if you are lucky you could become rich.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:24:52 PM

why should I reget selling those bitcoin? if I'm profitable of bitcoin then thank you for that but eventually Holding bitcoin will look us rich and plenty room to grow. I think we can see more hundred of thousand price of USD value.
jibemuon

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:52:05 AM

I've experienced regret during the time where the btc was though to go down, but suddenly went up and higher. Now, I'm thinking whether to invest again.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:08:45 PM

no. i dont regret selling my bitcoins and infact ive always selling my bitcoins as long as i recieved my weekly payout from the campaigns and i dont really care on what is the current price, whether it is low or high im still thankfull that bitcoin and bitcointalk help me to earn something from my spare time. however some users here especially traders and investors are indeed regretting if bitcoins value would crash or drop because they aint selling their coins due to much greedyness.
I like your idea. I also do not regret selling all my BTC, everything has advantages and disadvantages. If I keep maybe I'll be more but also more risky.

I also didn't regret when i selling my bitcoin because actually i gain more profit when i sell my bitcoin and i don't care if the price low or high and i'm very thankful for that bitcoin because i pay a bills and also i buy what i want to buy.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:11:15 PM

I never regret on selling my bitcoins as whatever bitcoins I gave that are earned and not invested so whenever I m satisfied with the price I sell my bitcoins as I know that I can earn it back.
I also do not feel sorry for selling not selling origin I also see the price developments and if I think the price is suitable or profitable I will sell it although it is likely to rise again the price, because I need a fee for daily needs and that's the reason I'm in bitcoin . so I will not hold back a long time if the price is right I will sell it and I do not feel sorry.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:28:50 PM

Well part of me is regretting that i sold my bitcoin in the past but still if i didn't sell it that time i won't reach on where i am today. Bitcoin price is still increasing and i think it will reach a higher price till the end of 2017 but as the saying say ''live life with no regrets.''
It alright we do mistakes not sometimes but everytime even if your not a klutz were not perfect man. And we didnt know that bitcoin has that potential to grow. Well its understandable why people dont trust bitcoin st first cause its not well credited and safe or can be said legit because it is decentralized. Although if you use it and experience using it you might be overwhelmed of the growing value over a short time in a modern world.
yes , I regret so much by selling my bitcoin because I sell my bitcoin four months before when the price of bitcoin was approx $7000 but after four the months the price of bitcoin is $14000 and it's nearly the double price when I sell my bitcoin and this price is countinously increasing day by day so I regret my self so much because I lost so much of money by seeing my bitcoin so early.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:32:28 PM

Sell it below $ 10k, Loss of potential 1000% profit, investing in ICO which until now, not yet clear what advantages are given. What do you think I have not regretted ?. Right now, it's about 4 million bitcoin remaining to mine. I don't want to go into the same hole the second time. Holding is the easiest and most profitable way to invest in cryptocurrency. Believe me, that is true.
MattF24

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:36:31 PM

I never regret my trading decisions since they were set based on a system that I need to follow in order to overcome greed and fear.
Paper money

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:41:37 PM

no. i dont regret selling my bitcoins and infact ive always selling my bitcoins as long as i recieved my weekly payout from the campaigns and i dont really care on what is the current price, whether it is low or high im still thankfull that bitcoin and bitcointalk help me to earn something from my spare time. however some users here especially traders and investors are indeed regretting if bitcoins value would crash or drop because they aint selling their coins due to much greedyness.
I like your idea. I also do not regret selling all my BTC, everything has advantages and disadvantages. If I keep maybe I'll be more but also more risky.

I also didn't regret when i selling my bitcoin because actually i gain more profit when i sell my bitcoin and i don't care if the price low or high and i'm very thankful for that bitcoin because i pay a bills and also i buy what i want to buy.
But i am very regret to sell my bitcoin when its price were 10000$ before 1 months and then its price was to touch immediately 16000$ really iam very regret that time but now its price goes to to again i feel very happy because very soon i fill my loss.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:57:58 PM

I always regret that I sold Bitcoin, but I regret that I did not sell it for the first time yesterday, and some of my friends made fun of me. These guys are very experienced and have sold Bitcoin at $ 20000 level.

You always regret that you sold your bitcoin? Then what's the use of bitcoin if you are just going to keep on holding that? How you can enjoy life if you will not use it for converting it to cash? Before I'm regretting that I sold my bitcoins but I'm already good with it since I can those things that I purchased with my bitcoins, there's no more regret with it. As long as I have earned enough and I got profit, that's enough.
Those who sold earlier are having regret of not selling it at that time. Everyone regrets selling their bitcoin who sold either due to fear that bitcoin might crash or due to losing faith in bitcoin that it may never rise again. I think in this forum everyone has their view point and some would say that you should sell your bitcoin before it is too late and some will suggest that wait for the biggest hike in bitcoin.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:38:11 PM

There was a moment in my life when I sold bitcoins because I thought that it would not rise above that price and present my facial expression when he started to go swiftly upwards Smiley
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:41:11 PM

There was a moment in my life when I sold bitcoins because I thought that it would not rise above that price and present my facial expression when he started to go swiftly upwards Smiley
Right now many peoples fearing about future of bitcoin but I am sure this dump is going to be gain in near future because every time its gone down then touch new highs so right now buying is not bad but surely just do as you can afford because nothing is perfect any worst also can happen I am also watching for some time and trying to take position
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:03:39 PM

Yes I really regret it, not only my BTC but my Litecoins which was trading in 70 usd some years ago is now around 300 usd range. I want to hold all my shit coins from today and belive,5 years time, I will retire.
Shitcoins are not going to make you rich, in fact they are going to make you poorer as their value reaches zero, what you need to do is to find promising projects that are in their first stages, invest a good amount of money and then hold for a few years if you do that you will be able to improve your life in a significant way and if you are lucky you could become rich.

No, I do not regret selling my bitcoins. This is a market, you need to sell to make a profit. Now the price of Bitcoin is falling, I will soon be looking at purchases.
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:17:42 PM

Yes of course, i had more than 2 bitcoins on 2014, and i sold them all at $1000 each one  during the beggining of this year, i really regret of that.. but now i have almost the same balance.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:35:37 PM

You always regret that you sold your bitcoin? Then what's the use of bitcoin if you are just going to keep on holding that? How you can enjoy life if you will not use it for converting it to cash? Before I'm regretting that I sold my bitcoins but I'm already good with it since I can those things that I purchased with my bitcoins, there's no more regret with it. As long as I have earned enough and I got profit, that's enough.
No I will never feel regret because when I sell bitcoin so it give me profit because bitcoin is here to change a life of people and to sell bitcoin it’s also very important because when you need to buy something so you will have to use bitcoin and also you can sell it for profit as investors are doing so there is no need to feel regret during selling of bitcoin because after some time you will again buy bitcoin so it’s a part of business.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:53:26 PM

To be honest, as you can see, the current price of BTC is just unbelievable, have you ever owned some BTCs before? If so, are they still in your wallet? You may be deadly regretable if you already sold them out? I guess.

P.S.: I have an price analysis for today as below.

BTC:
BTC price skyrockets though day traders dump their BTCs out of panic, nevertheless, those new traders rushing into the market are still taking those BTCs over at high levels. Here is my advice: For BTC believers, you can just hold on to your BTCs however the price changes. For day traders, pay special attention to the short-term risks. Once price breaks below MA 5, profit booking should be considered. Nothing will just keep increasing in price without dips, we’ll have another chance to buy BTC in sooner or later.

BCH:
BCH got supported just above the line as I circled yesterday. Today, we saw a violent rally of BCH price which seemed fearless when facing BTC’s astonishing gains, indicating that main funds are determined to protect BCH from dropping. Competitive coins against BTC will have another round of bullish trend when BTC price starts a correction.

LTC:
LTC got a short-term and effective support at current price. A good rally of LTC price is expected when BTC price starts a correction. Also, it’s likely for LTC to continues setting a new all-time high, holding on to your positions is the best strategy for now.

ETC:
ETC price action seems relatively weak. Though forks are coming to ETC like what happened to BTC, the overall environment is changed now. Therefore, ETC is still likely to be oscillating and downward in terms of short-term price trend.

Altcoins:
Those altcoins with support from main funds can be our targets. The astonishing surges in BTC price almost lower all altcoins’ prices, including those with positions set by main funds. Altcoins mentioned above are expected to experience a good rally in price and regain their grounds taken by BTCs. Let’s wait and see.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.

Yes I regret selling my bitcoins as I am that kind of person who spends all the bitcoins they have in their wallet at the weekend holiday, if they have any. I always think of investing my bitcoins somewhere but at the end of the month I am left with nothing to invest, but I am looking for a solution to this problem.
I sold a great chunk of my bitcoins at about $6k per bitcoin and now that is the time of my life that I regret the most.
kaysersoze

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:19:06 PM

I think that most people who is in here are really regreting about having sold their bitcoins on the past, i am on the same situation too, i really dont know why i dumped more than one bitcoin just one year ago.
I am almost at that point at the moment.. But it is hard to believe that.

mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:53:33 PM

No I will never feel regret because when I sell bitcoin so it give me profit because bitcoin is here to change a life of people and to sell bitcoin it’s also very important because when you need to buy something so you will have to use bitcoin and also you can sell it for profit as investors are doing so there is no need to feel regret during selling of bitcoin because after some time you will again buy bitcoin so it’s a part of business.
Lately I was full of regret regarding selling of bitcoin, because everytime I sell my coin it was increasing up more and more. Timing for selling of bitcoin was not correct for me, that's why I earn regret to my life. Then one time I realized that every time I made a wrong decision another opportunity will opened.

I guess it was happen because I will become a winner in one gambling site I've joined much bigger bitcoin I earn that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: