Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:12:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VEGA 64 mining FREE WISDOM  (Read 10802 times)
bubaba

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:24:36 AM

just signed  but i wonder if i can "see" the VGA somewhere like a "Balance"  Huh
RIGED (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

just signed  but i wonder if i can "see" the VGA somewhere like a "Balance"  Huh

VEGA Token (VGA) update

EtherDelta
click on 200000.00000 under ORDER BOOK and at the pop-up fill in the ammount of VEGA you would like to participate with minimum 0.00000051 as the 1VGAsatoshi is the blockchain charge (the ETH ammount will autofill before you commit, check that its correct.) and click BUY.
WELCOME!!! YOU ARE NOW ELLIGIBLE FOR ALL VGA RELEASES

After purchasing, send us a message from https://vegatoken.org/ or at admin@vegatoken.org  with the Transaction hash (Tx) and your Metamask public wallet address  so we can promptly send you an additional 10 VGA satoshi (0.00000010VGA)

DONE!  Holding a bag of VGA  Grin

I am proud to say that I am now officially on board!   I am looking forward to being a part of this group and helping however I can too!

Thank you for the vote of confidence and welcome aboard on our common journey.
By participating at this early stage you have gained the special status of being part in pre ITO use of the VGA QMS software currently under development with 10VGA satoshi bonus already sent to your wallet.

Looking forward to our journey together.

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
RIGED (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

just signed  but i wonder if i can "see" the VGA somewhere like a "Balance"  Huh

we sent you an email with the link to where we see it on etherscan including the sent 10VGAsatoshi bonus, please check and verify

thanks again

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
Biggums

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:11:27 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 06:06:48 PM by Biggums

just signed  but i wonder if i can "see" the VGA somewhere like a "Balance"  Huh

Token   Wallet   EtherDelta
VEGA   0.000   0.000

I think you are reffering to when you see your balances like this on Ether Delta. Hover your mouse over the zeros and ether delta will show a pop up that displays many more decimal places. I got tricked for minute by that also because of the fractals with the VGA. If you say only bought about 1 ETH you will have ~ 0.00000500ish VGA and that won't show on EtherDelta because it only displays 3 decimals places (0.000) unless you hover your mouse over that 0.000.

Hope this helps,

Noah

See this Image... I painted over my balance but you'll get the idea
https://ibb.co/dF0fEx
RIGED (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:58:27 PM

Token   Wallet   EtherDelta
VEGA   0.000   0.000

I think you are reffering to when you see your balances like this on Ether Delta. Hover your mouse over the zeros and ether delta will show a pop up that displays many more decimal places. I got tricked for minute by that also because of the fractals with the VGA. If you say only bought about 1 ETH you will have ~ 0.00000500ish VGA and that won't show on EtherDelta because it only displays 3 decimals places (0.000) unless you hover your mouse over that 0.000.

Hope this helps,

Noah

See this Image... I painted over my balance but you'll get the idea

ofcourse you are correct, I was also fooled by this but if you hover over it shows you your balance.

in addition if your Metamask wallet is synched with EtherDelta, the EtherDelta Balances box (top left) shows your balance of VGA and ETH on both your Metamask wallet and on your EtherDelta wallet as 4 separate entries (2 for VGA and 2 for ETH), by using Withdraw/Deposit tabs on EtherDelta you can send and receive ETH and VGA to and from your metamask wallet

stronlgy suggest you keep your crypto in your own wallet and dont leave it (at least all of it) in an exchange as a general rule, best wallet being a hardware wallet like Ledger, Trezor etc

i have seen many comments on EtherDelta forums calling out this short decimal confusion including almost all "how to use EtherDelta" vids on youtube, they will show the standard 8 decimals in the future i hope to avoid the confusion.

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
bubaba

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:22:37 PM

we sent you an email with the link to where we see it on etherscan including the sent 10VGAsatoshi bonus, please check and verify

thanks again

since im a noob in this things and still learning it took me a while to figure it out. Your email helped  Wink

all fine now and good to go, let those hashes come  Grin
Biggums

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:53:56 AM

I second what RIGED said. I can't recomend the Ledger enough. It integrates very well with EtherDelta and ForkDelta. Also MEW site makes handling ERC tokens on a ledger very easy.
RIGED (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:23:37 AM

thinking of creating software to switch off:

Win Updates
Graphics Drivers Updates
Switch off Cortana
Lock Pages In Memory
etc

the above are part culprits, with Win Update being the most toxic, for Rig instability and unexplained sudden system failure where formating and OS reinstallation are necessary

these are usualy accesed through the cmd gpedit.msc (Group Policy) where i and everybody else edits them manually with a path guide as a map to their location
i understand that this seems like a daunting task to some or even others that dont remember or dont know about all the edits needed to be made

coming up with faster more efficient VEGA drivers would be useless on an unstable rig so laying a stability foundation is paramount imo,

what do you all think?

would this small peice of software help you or is it not so necessary?

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
RIGED (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:39:49 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 01:03:02 PM by RIGED

Added a Road Map of present and future goals so as to clarify scheduling of developments

direct access to page here:
https://vegatoken.org/tell-me-more

Because of the intentional non advertisement of the VGA Project visitors to the site are limited to (I assume) readers of this thread
Take advantage NOW,
I cant see any VEGA owner being able to resist VGA membership at ITO and QMS release (well maybe the trolls here out of spite) after which the supply demand rule will determine Token Price
pg13 post256 for instructions

--------------------------------------------------

FYI i sent a damning message to AMD yesterday condeming them for their lack of interest in their core customer base (being miners) by refusing to devote resources for servicing our needs, i seriously doubt there will be a response but hey maybe you never know

gamers buy 1 GPU
miners buy multiple GPUs
are they that friggin stupid or are our suspisions correct in their product lifecycle game play?

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
Moses Short

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

The AMD RX Vega 64-LC (Liquid Cooled) averaged 25.5% higher than the peak scores attained by the group leaders. This is an excellent result which ranks the AMD RX Vega 64-LC (Liquid Cooled) near the top  Wink
duyquang06

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

Added a Road Map of present and future goals so as to clarify scheduling of developments

Because of the intentional non advertisement of the VGA Project visitors to the site are limited to (I assume) readers of this thread
Take advantage NOW,
I cant see any VEGA owner being able to resist VGA membership at ITO and QMS release (well maybe the trolls here out of spite) after which the supply demand rule will determine Token Price

FYI i sent a damning message to AMD yesterday condeming them for their lack of interest in their core customer base (being miners) by refusing to devote resources for servicing our needs, i seriously doubt there will be a response but hey maybe you never know

gamers buy 1 GPU
miners buy multiple GPUs
are they that friggin stupid or are our suspisions correct in their product lifecycle game play?

hey, make a real product or what else u can call "a software, a driver, a tool" and comeback here showing what you doing.
If u don;t have anything and force anyone to buy sh*t coin, u just a scammer.
RIGED (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:52:22 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 06:31:26 PM by RIGED

Take advantage NOW,

gamers buy 1 GPU
miners buy multiple GPUs

hey, make a real product or what else u can call "a software, a driver, a tool" and comeback here showing what you doing.
If u don;t have anything and force anyone to buy sh*t coin, u just a scammer.

fair enough, all you have is my word that we are currently producing the QMS and that this offer is very short on time (about 15000 blocks short)
i will see you  in a month

ps. bring more than 0.1ETH, a smile and some salt to eat your words

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
RIGED (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:32:19 AM

can someone please explain this to me   Huh

keep in mind this is calculated rate ie actual number of shares found

https://imgur.com/XUre0oy

I have been suspecting nanopool fudges the averages for a while, why else do they have such a huge timedelay in reporting stats unlike any other pool I have come across

spare me the comments "if you dont like it dont use it" thank you, im looking for your perspective and not idiocy

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
RIGED (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:07:52 PM

6xVega 64, 6xrisers, 1 mobo, 4 fans, 1 ssd doing ETH44Mh/s, XMR2000h/s under 1000W is a dream?

looks like an ECO setting to me Grin

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
RIGED (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:53:14 PM

after much debate... I'm posting a pic of my rig being tickled by the Software Engineer employed

you can have a first glance of VGA QMS v01.0.0 as an embryo,
kinda like an ultrasound picture of your yet unborn child  from the gynecologist attending to your wife Cheesy

https://imgur.com/s773KU6

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
RIGED (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

New, Vega 12 architecture tells

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3udhUdo4z3Q

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
RIGED (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

cooling retrofit for RX Vega, Morpeus II
and how to open your VEGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THaMlkNDzYs

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
RIGED (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:16:42 PM

growing.....

https://imgur.com/wU4ZolZ

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
R0mi

Activity: 305
Merit: 148

Theranos Coin - IoT + micro-blood arrays = Moon!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

Careful with that Morpheus II retrofit.  The video you linked to is one out of two that should be watched if you are going to try this (I've done 8 Vega Morpheus II retrofits).

There are a lot of slightly different sized screws to remove.  The card becomes very lopsided/weight heavy because you have a massive heat sink on one side + 2 120mm fans clipped to the heatsink, and the bare circuitboard on the other side.

The final mounting to GPU is tricky as the tiny screws can become loose.  I used LocTite to stop this.

And your cards will be almost completely exposed.  The upside is that you can apply good thermal paste; I found Vegas' thermal paste to be all over the board; too thick, too thin, very dried out, etc.

And 120mm fans are much quieter than the single blower reference fan running at 3,000+ rpms.

Helps also with HBM memory temps while not being very loud at all.

Walton Chain CEO Mo' Bling: "Walton Chain will be the Qualcomm + Cisco in the blockchain industry, the ‘Google’ of the Blockchain."  It's December 1999, do you know how your shitcoin holdings are doing?  Magic 8 ball market analysis: www.doiownashitcoin.com
RIGED (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:19:08 PM

Careful with that Morpheus II retrofit.  The video you linked to is one out of two that should be watched if you are going to try this (I've done 8 Vega Morpheus II retrofits).

There are a lot of slightly different sized screws to remove.  The card becomes very lopsided/weight heavy because you have a massive heat sink on one side + 2 120mm fans clipped to the heatsink, and the bare circuitboard on the other side.

The final mounting to GPU is tricky as the tiny screws can become loose.  I used LocTite to stop this.

And your cards will be almost completely exposed.  The upside is that you can apply good thermal paste; I found Vegas' thermal paste to be all over the board; too thick, too thin, very dried out, etc.

And 120mm fans are much quieter than the single blower reference fan running at 3,000+ rpms.

Helps also with HBM memory temps while not being very loud at all.

summer is coming and the free airconditioning or rather deep freeze will be over, been thinking of alternatives in keeping the cards in ambient cool
isnt the exposed board prone to dust and particle collection? this can in extreme cases bridge components

thnx for the pointers, im always a bit skeptical to one size fits all and would rather see a Vega specific heat sink retrofit,

do you know of any?
im a bit dense when it comes to available materials and spend a lot of time searching

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: