Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:56:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VEGA 64 mining FREE WISDOM  (Read 10802 times)
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:56:01 PM

I'm not the programmer and are not coding QMS,  if you read my first post I clearly state that aside from many times after that

i know what the programmer tells me and what i see as a result in practice,

we set out to make mining with these buggy Vega cards easier and i feel we have achieved this, to be verified by you

if you wanted to make design suggestions the window closed a few weeks ago, i did ask for suggestions a few pages back

this thread is unlike ALL the others, I dont just parrot, I try to find new ways and maybe, just maybe help others

I really do not understand the vitriol being spewed sometimes here so I will try to make it clear AGAIN

I AM NO FUCKING EXPERT,  DO NOT CODE, DO NOT KNOW THE DETAILS, DO NOT CLAIM TO, I JUST REPORT MY FUCKING FINDINGS FROM MY FUCKING TRIALS
A REGULAR JOE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING FOR THE VEGA MINING COMMUNITY

you or you programmer trying just to sell an editor to dumb people nothing else, you make nothing new
everything you showed can be done with regedit & overdriveNtool, which most vega miners know to use

vega cards are not buggy, some people are just to retarded to config & use them properly

this software is complete bullshit which offers nothing new & no advantage

RIGED (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:08:21 PM

you or you programmer trying just to sell an editor to dumb people nothing else, you make nothing new
everything you showed can be done with regedit & overdriveNtool, which most vega miners know to use

vega cards are not buggy, some people are just to retarded to config & use them properly

and you know that how?
because you have tried it and have an opinion or are you just talking out of your ass, cause it sounds like the later

QMS preforms all Vega mining prerequisite actions after Driver install in seconds and can do it automaticaly after initial setup,
 how long do you take changing settings on all cards with Ntool and Devcon? plus Crossfire/Ulps, powerplaytables, etc to start the miner, seconds?

muppet

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
treanski

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:13:21 PM

and you know that how?
because you have tried it and have an opinion or are you just talking out of your ass, cause it sounds like the later

because i know what im talking about in contrast to you, what can you useless software do that cannot be done with regedit/overdriventool? nothing

RIGED (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:14:12 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 05:33:10 PM by RIGED

and you know that how?

because i know what im talking about instead of you, what can you useless software do that cannot be done with regedit/overdriventool? nothing

QMS preforms all Vega mining prerequisite actions after Driver install in seconds and can do it automaticaly after initial setup,
 how long do you take changing settings on all cards with Ntool and Devcon? plus Crossfire/Ulps, powerplaytables, etc to start the miner, seconds?

how long does it take you to restart after miner crash? seconds?

can you prevent fan drop?

can you create powerplaytables and apply them in seconds, and delete them and create others?
can you run testing cycles without crashing your pc?

can you do all this and much more from 1 application?

can you restart cards after failed testing or you wait for sys restore 10 mins later?

can you change from one miner/coin to another by clicking 1 button?

keep your batch files and manual settings every time and take the powerplaytables/drivers offered to you

judging a book before reading it makes your opinions invalid

muppet

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:14:38 PM

and you know that how?

It's pretty obvious who talks out their ass in this thread.  I feel bad for anyone that falls for this scam.
RIGED (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,

I get it now,,,,,,,, the freaks come out

talk amongst yourselves morons

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
treanski

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:18:36 PM

and you know that how?

because i know what im talking about instead of you, what can you useless software do that cannot be done with regedit/overdriventool? nothing

muppet

ohh so thats the big advantage? an inital setup ? now we come closer....awesome.

after driver install i need around 1 minute..start few reg-files with powerplay/crossfire/ulps settings + 1 batchfile with overdrive settings
devcoon not needed anymore with latest driver -> second thing you learned today from me

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,

I get it now,,,,,,,, the freaks come out

talk amongst yourselves morons

dont get salty because some guys who know more about vega than you debunked your useless shitsoftware

RIGED (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:34:03 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 02:02:25 PM by RIGED

QMS v01.0.0 is now off the coding table and going to final tests/debug

below you can see the beta test QMS monitor window (a few asthetic adjustments will be made for launch)

https://imgur.com/DP3iiNY

ALL SETTINGS ARE APPLIED GLOBALY WITH 1 CLICK

Top left:
QMS version, monitor window (we are increasing size to fit more GPUs), Monitor and Autorun (at win startup) check box

Top right:
self explanatory, Read button posts current settings, Set button applies new user defined settings

Bottom Left:
Current Driver version post,
Input and post boxes for miner name and below miner dir path (this field when used auto enables auto restart on drop and allows you to start/stop miner from QMS), use drop box to choose coin/miner and press run
CMD and Environment command boxes for tweaking the used miner (command codes are listed in the miner readme.txt file)
Pool button,  auto cannect to 0%fee VGA pools and miners (active with update)
Restart period in hrs for timed restart

Bottom Left:
Global Power Level higher state settings via driver calls not registry tables
Global Power Play Table User Defined Preset Creator applied to all cards at once (higher GPU and MEM states can also be set here but are overiden if GPL boxes are used)
Delete powerplaytables button to clear registry (useful when testing and making constant changes to avoid conflicts)
and yes a manual disable/enable button to freshen up the gpus, used most during testing and switching between settings

every time you activate a powerplay table or preform and new settings function, QMS does a disable/enable automaticaly to refresh registry, calls and gpus, the Restart Cards button is just there in case you need it

----------------------------------

this is pretty much the launch version with an update already in the works (prob 30 days after ending of ITO) for which we will take VGA member suggestions before completing

basic preset tables will be supplied with QMS

we have worked very hard (and spent a lot of money) to make this software and as you can read from above and before have received a  considerable ammount of unwarranted trolling, hoping in the end it is all worth it for YOU

for us, this is the very first step in our journey towards combining the QMS software with VGA compute drivers to reach the fabled 100MH/s / 4000H/s if not more.

ITO in a week approx (gotta run some final testing), remember you will need to hold 500VGA satoshi in order to receive ALL current and future VGA products/services including free pools and free miners and hardware raffle giveaways and and and...

QMS first glance:
https://youtu.be/ifRIeGnEWeI

hope to see you then,

https://vegatoken.org/

RIGED
OVER AND OUT

to mine or not to mine,
is not a question...
CryptoPlay

Activity: 202
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

VEGA 64 mining FREE WISDOM

I dont want to know about your software!
Start your own topic about it!

https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-2065.png
treanski

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

QMS v01.0.0 is now off the coding table and going to final tests/debug

below you can see the beta test QMS monitor window (a few asthetic adjustments will be made for launch)

https://imgur.com/DP3iiNY

ALL SETTINGS ARE APPLIED GLOBALY WITH 1 CLICK

Top left:
QMS version, monitor window (we are increasing size to fit more GPUs), Monitor and Autorun (at win startup) check box

Top right:
self explanatory, Read button posts current settings, Set button applies new user defined settings

Bottom Left:
Current Driver version post,
Input and post boxes for miner name and below miner dir path (this field when used auto enables auto restart on drop and allows you to start/stop miner from QMS), use drop box to choose coin/miner and press run
CMD and Environment command boxes for tweaking the used miner (command codes are listed in the miner readme.txt file)
Pool button,  auto cannect to 0%fee VGA pools and miners (active with update)
Restart period in hrs for timed restart

Bottom Left:
Global Power Level higher state settings via driver calls not registry tables
Global Power Play Table User Defined Preset Creator applied to all cards at once (higher GPU and MEM states can also be set here but are overiden if GPL boxes are used)
Delete powerplaytables button to clear registry (useful when testing and making constant changes to avoid conflicts)
and yes a manual disable/enable button to freshen up the gpus, used most during testing and switching between settings

every time you activate a powerplay table or preform and new settings function, QMS does a disable/enable automaticaly to refresh registry, calls and gpus, the Restart Cards button is just there in case you need it

----------------------------------

this is pretty much the launch version with an update already in the works (prob 30 days after ending of ITO) for which we will take VGA member suggestions before completing

we will be making an instruction video on youtube soon

basic preset tables will be supplied with QMS

we have worked very hard (and spent a lot of money) to make this software and as you can read from above and before have received a  considerable ammount of unwarranted trolling, hoping in the end it is all worth it for YOU

for us, this is the very first step in our journey towards combining the QMS software with VGA compute drivers to reach the fabled 100MH/s / 4000H/s if not more.

ITO in a week approx (gotta run some final testing), remember you will need to hold 500VGA satoshi in order to receive ALL current and future VGA products/services including free pools and free miners and hardware raffle giveaways and and and...

hope to see you then,

RIGED
OVER AND OUT

still powerplayeditor and overdriventool copy, still useless crap and scam

duyquang06

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:42:40 PM

Create your topic and GTFO
Sgsg666

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:59:50 PM

Can this software be shared to the community after beta testing for free? Tnx. Would be nice if it can do it all(disable/reenable vegas, run miner at startup, switch coin/algorithm on the fly) using anydesk/remote softwares.
bostonvex

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

This used to be a good thread...all about collaboration and sharing ideas.

BUT then it became all about pushing product and trying to make money in a questionable way.

This thread is RIGGED and OVER AND OUT. Not really yelling just mocking.  Huh
Vega Token VGA

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:54:05 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 10:06:37 PM by Vega Token VGA

Can this software be shared to the community after beta testing for free? Tnx. Would be nice if it can do it all(disable/reenable vegas, run miner at startup, switch coin/algorithm on the fly) using anydesk/remote softwares.

Download QMS01.0.0
http://vgaserver.tech/file/QMS.zip

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3659601.new#new

by joining the slack channel you get pre ITO access to the full functions of QMS

hieu5189

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

very good article! interesting Smiley
Sgsg666

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

Download QMS01.0.0
http://vgaserver.tech/file/QMS.zip

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3659601.new#new

by joining the slack channel you get pre ITO access to the full functions of QMS
Thanks! will update you soon.
roko68

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:16:28 PM

i finally had a chance to buy 5 vega 64 Grin
im some how a new miner (6month) but its my first vega build (i have some experience with 580,570,1070,1070ti)
my vegas hbm2 runs hot (around 75) but core temp is ok(around 62)
question is is there any way to undervolt hbm2? does soft power play table help for uv hbm2? Huh
bubaba

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

i finally had a chance to buy 5 vega 64 Grin
im some how a new miner (6month) but its my first vega build (i have some experience with 580,570,1070,1070ti)
my vegas hbm2 runs hot (around 75) but core temp is ok(around 62)
question is is there any way to undervolt hbm2? does soft power play table help for uv hbm2? Huh

Maybe you should check this guide
http://vega.miningguides.com/

75 for hbm is to hot imo
roko68

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:25:49 AM

Hello again
I got serious problem with one specific gpu
It simply crashes, I've tried lowering oc,changing riser,pcie,swaping with other gpu,sppt...
Hbm temp is upper 60
Last thing i tried was uv the core and somehow burned the card Sad it (when i cheked it smoke came from the fan and fan and back leds where off)...  
Some one plz help me befor i melt down my gpu
I have 6gpu rig (5 vega 64 mining xmr with cast and a single 1070 ti mining eth with claymore)2 vega on a 650 psu and rest on a 1200
Os is win 10
Vega Token VGA

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:59:07 PM

Hello again
I got serious problem with one specific gpu
It simply crashes, I've tried lowering oc,changing riser,pcie,swaping with other gpu,sppt...
Hbm temp is upper 60
Last thing i tried was uv the core and somehow burned the card Sad it (when i cheked it smoke came from the fan and fan and back leds where off)...  
Some one plz help me befor i melt down my gpu
I have 6gpu rig (5 vega 64 mining xmr with cast and a single 1070 ti mining eth with claymore)2 vega on a 650 psu and rest on a 1200
Os is win 10

1. Download QMS http://vgaserver.tech/file/QMS.zip
2. Disconnect all GPUS from mobo and remove the 1070 from the rig
3. DDU.restart.DDU again if AMD or NVIDIA drivers are present clean and restart, DDU again until only INTEL drivers are present, then close DDU, shutdown
4. Connect 1 Vega, from Device Man. update driver/have disk.... to Blockchain Driver, when complete shut down.
5. Connect the remaining Vegas and power on, wait between 3-8 minutes do nothing.
6. Run QMS as Admin. free4all functions will auto disable crossfire/ulps on all cards and other functions and you now have a monitor to see the behavior of the bad card (with members version you would now start mining)
7. Do the reg changes you normally do (QMS is also a PPT editor and applies globally in seconds)
8. Use QMS set GPU P6-7, MEM P3 and Fan settings (same as NTool) global on the 4 and separate on the problem one
9. Start the miner and observe the bad gpu on the QMS monitor and adjust settings accordingly
10. If you like adventure add the NVIDIA card back on the rig after you just fixed it, sorry but you need a separate 5x1070 rig now ie 4 more Smiley

With QMS unlocked on member mode you can create the ppt of your choice in seconds and apply it to 1 or more gpus with 1 click, last settings are default for next powerup of pc miner starts in seconds
https://vegatoken.org/

Hope that helped
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: