Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: fvugcytc  (Read 12104 times)
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:56:01 PM

Hello,good day..just a bit hesitant..in Fb and Twitter campaign...when can we send the weekly report?every weekend?friday?saturday?and how?can we see some sample of it?
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

Hello,good day..just a bit hesitant..in Fb and Twitter campaign...when can we send the weekly report?every weekend?friday?saturday?and how?can we see some sample of it?

Hi every sunday as a comment in his thread
zero9119

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

But the rules say - Post your weekly activity using the submission FORM provided individually for TW & FB. Not as a comment
lider1971

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

But the rules say - Post your weekly activity using the submission FORM provided individually for TW & FB. Not as a comment

You are correct, submission should be via the submission for every Sunday.
zero9119

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

hi! why is the status sheet of signature campaign not ok? you put the submission of posts sheet instead.
lider1971

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:57:06 PM

hi! why is the status sheet of signature campaign not ok? you put the submission of posts sheet instead.

Because I am using the submission form to update weekly tokens alloted. Please check for week 1, it is already updated.
zero9119

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

Because I am using the submission form to update weekly tokens alloted. Please check for week 1, it is already updated.

I saw sir and i saw also my submitted posts already but, i was just wondering why are there no other participants in the signature bounty campaign? I was asking for the status sheet  because i wanted to see my status in there updated but nevertheless if you say the posts sheet is enough then i dont have any problem with it. thanks for the reply.
lider1971

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

I saw sir and i saw also my submitted posts already but, i was just wondering why are there no other participants in the signature bounty campaign? I was asking for the status sheet  because i wanted to see my status in there updated but nevertheless if you say the posts sheet is enough then i dont have any problem with it. thanks for the reply.
SKRAPS  has an awesome project,you can consider this as one of the great coin someday..
PROUD investor нepe
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

Very interesting bounty campaign, I would like to take part in this. How long will this go?
Leather

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

Very interesting bounty campaign, I would like to take part in this. How long will this go?
Well, most likely it will last while the ICO campaign lasts  Grin
It's logical, right?
retrend

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:02:28 PM

It's logical, right?
Well, yes, it's logical.
But I would like to know the dates, up to what date will the ICO or this bounty campaign go?
Leather

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

It's logical, right?
Well, yes, it's logical.
But I would like to know the dates, up to what date will the ICO or this bounty campaign go?
As far as I understand this will last until February 16, but I can not be sure of it 100%
Better ask about it in the official telegram chat
retrend

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:03:42 PM

It's logical, right?
Well, yes, it's logical.
As far as I understand this will last until February 16, but I can not be sure of it 100%
Do you have a link to this? I can not find this information
Leather

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

It's logical, right?
Well, yes, it's logical.
All these links are in the first post thread, dude, it's not so difficult to find
Here is a link to the telegram channel - https://t.me/SkrapsOfficial
retrend

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

Well, most likely it will last while the ICO campaign lasts  Grin
It's logical, right?
Well, yes, it's logical.
All these links are in the first post thread, dude, it's not so difficult to find
Here is a link to the telegram channel - https://t.me/SkrapsOfficial
Thanks a lot for your help! You helped me a lot  Smiley
elrugrim

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

Should I report in this thread for my activity in the campaign bounty?
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

What exactly do you mean?
elrugrim

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

I mean reporting in this thread about my activity in social networks. About reposts and retweets, etc. Should I publish this information in this thread so that my activity is actively taken into account?
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:07:16 PM

I mean reporting in this thread about my activity in social networks. About reposts and retweets, etc. Should I publish this information in this thread so that my activity is actively taken into account?
Ooh, you about this. I did not understand at once Cheesy
I do not quite understand this point, in my opinion it needs to be done through Google form and there is no need to do it in this thread.
elrugrim

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

Ooh, you about this. I did not understand at once Cheesy
I do not quite understand this point, in my opinion it needs to be done through Google form and there is no need to do it in this thread.
I just saw some people post this information here and thought it was a must.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: