Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:36:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: fvugcytc  (Read 12102 times)
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

Are there any conditions for the participants in the video campaign?
In my opinion there is only one condition, no more than one video per week, that's all
I mean the requirements for video content. Can there be any special requirements or how?
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

In my opinion there is only one condition, no more than one video per week, that's all
I mean the requirements for video content. Can there be any special requirements or how?
Dude, I think you can read all this in the description of this camping, do not you?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

Dude, I think you can read all this in the description of this camping, do not you?
Yes I agree
Try to read this, I'm sure that there is a necessary information  Wink
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:44:16 PM

very cool level bounty! I like everything
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

Yes, quite cool! I think that part of this bounty will bring a rather large favor for me
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:44:49 PM

Yes, quite cool! I think that part of this bounty will bring a rather large favor for me
it seems to me that to find this bounty is very beneficial
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

Great project, very good idea! Tell me please, how many tokens are allocated to Bounty?
spartanrules

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:47:12 PM

Great project, very good idea! Tell me please, how many tokens are allocated to Bounty?
The budget for the bounty campaign totals to 5 500 000 SKRP
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

Wow, that's so much! And how much it will continue?
spartanrules

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:47:57 PM

Wow, that's so much! And how much it will continue?
I completely agree with you! The bounty campaign will go on until the end of the sale of the tokens, so there is still enough time!
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:23:14 AM

Please, help me to understand your platform. How it works? What kind of portfolios exist?
 Huh
elrugrim

Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:31:05 AM

Please, help me to understand your platform. How it works? What kind of portfolios exist?
 Huh
Skraps platform will initially offer 5 different portfolios ● Conservative ● Moderately Conservative ● Moderate ● Moderately Aggressive ● Aggressive
23coins

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:31:49 AM

Huh
Skraps platform will initially offer 5 different portfolios ● Conservative ● Moderately Conservative ● Moderate ● Moderately Aggressive ● Aggressive
How can I start to work with the platform? Is it difficult? How can I also start to invest?
elrugrim

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:32:01 AM

Huh
How can I start to work with the platform? Is it difficult? How can I also start to invest?
Anybody can begin investing in Skraps platform by following three simple steps. ● Connect Your Wallet - Users first need to connect their cryptocurrency wallets or debit/ credit cards which they use to make purchases to the Skraps platform ● Make a Purchase - Users can then go on spending like normal. They can decide how much they want to round up to the nearest decimal point after they have made the trans- action. For example, if someone buys a coffee for $2.75, you can round up that purchase to $3, and the difference ($0.25) gets invested in a portfolio of your choice. ● Invest Your Change - The spare change is automatically invested in their chosen portfolio. Users don’t need to do anything, but to watch their wealth grow.
23coins

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:32:31 AM

Huh
Anybody can begin investing in Skraps platform by following three simple steps. ● Connect Your Wallet - Users first need to connect their cryptocurrency wallets or debit/ credit cards which they use to make purchases to the Skraps platform ● Make a Purchase - Users can then go on spending like normal. They can decide how much they want to round up to the nearest decimal point after they have made the trans- action. For example, if someone buys a coffee for $2.75, you can round up that purchase to $3, and the difference ($0.25) gets invested in a portfolio of your choice. ● Invest Your Change - The spare change is automatically invested in their chosen portfolio. Users don’t need to do anything, but to watch their wealth grow.
Is it possible to create my own portfolio? Or it is not allowed by system?
 Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:32:48 AM

Huh
 Huh
Initially, we will start with portfolios created by experienced cryptocurrency managers as detailed above. But in due course, we plan to introduce features for users to create their own portfolio and share with the Skraps user base. Any user on Skraps platform can choose to copy in a user-created portfolio and benefit from the expertise of other users
23coins

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:33:09 AM

Huh
 Huh
Initially, we will start with portfolios created by experienced cryptocurrency managers as detailed above. But in due course, we plan to introduce features for users to create their own portfolio and share with the Skraps user base. Any user on Skraps platform can choose to copy in a user-created portfolio and benefit from the expertise of other users
How can I control my investments? How I can be involved there? All I want is to be in complete control of how much you invest.
elrugrim

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

Huh
 Huh
How can I control my investments? How I can be involved there? All I want is to be in complete control of how much you invest.
In Skraps platform, users can round up to 18 decimal digits (depending on the number of decimals the cryptocurrency allows in transactions). For example, if user Bob bought a coffee for 0.000087 ETH, he can choose to round up to 0.00009 ETH or 0.0001 ETH based on his preference. The spare amount of 0.000003 ETH or 0.000013 ETH respectively will be invested in Skraps platform.
23coins

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:34:00 AM

Huh
 Huh
In Skraps platform, users can round up to 18 decimal digits (depending on the number of decimals the cryptocurrency allows in transactions). For example, if user Bob bought a coffee for 0.000087 ETH, he can choose to round up to 0.00009 ETH or 0.0001 ETH based on his preference. The spare amount of 0.000003 ETH or 0.000013 ETH respectively will be invested in Skraps platform.
Thank you for your answers! You helped me a lot!  Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

Huh
 Huh
Thank you for your answers! You helped me a lot!  Smiley
Not at all) Contact us again! Also join us! I will be very happy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: