Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:54:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: fvugcytc  (Read 12104 times)
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

What does you project require? Do you have tough requirements? Andd how many of them do you have?  Huh

Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:35:58 AM

What does you project require? Do you have tough requirements? Andd how many of them do you have?  Huh

Our project has no onerous requirements!
We envision making cryptocurrency investing as simple and intuitive as possible. To achieve this vision, we believe that all the unnecessary requirements which modern day investing platforms impose on users should be dealt away with.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

We envision making cryptocurrency investing as simple and intuitive as possible. To achieve this vision, we believe that all the unnecessary requirements which modern day investing platforms impose on users should be dealt away with.

No requirements at all??? It is unbelievable for me …Maybe you have some general recommendations?
Fritz93

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

No requirements at all??? It is unbelievable for me …Maybe you have some general recommendations?
We stick to a policy of no artificially imposed requirements on the users. Some of the salient features of our platform are:
● No minimum or maximum amount of investments
● No minimum or maximum balance
● No withdrawal fees
● No payment delays. Instant payment processing
● Instant withdrawals
● Anonymous. No social security numbers required.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:36:38 AM

We stick to a policy of no artificially imposed requirements on the users. Some of the salient features of our platform are:
● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals

And what about the security??? Tell me about the platform security? How it is achieved? Can I feel confident about my privet data?
Fritz93

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals

And what about the security??? Tell me about the platform security? How it is achieved? Can I feel confident about my privet data?
All of the users’ data is protected with 256-bit encryption and never stored on their devices. Customers’ peace of mind is our highest priority. At Skraps, we work hard to protect users’ information,  prevent unauthorized account access and notify them of any unusual activity.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:37:07 AM

● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals

All of the users’ data is protected with 256-bit encryption and never stored on their devices. Customers’ peace of mind is our highest priority. At Skraps, we work hard to protect users’ information,  prevent unauthorized account access and notify them of any unusual activity.
What is the symbol of your token? And what token do you have at all?
Fritz93

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals

SKRAPS token is the native token for Skraps platform. The symbol is SKRP.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:37:39 AM

● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals

What for does this token exist? The question in reality is how I can use it.
Fritz93

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:37:55 AM

● No withdrawal fees
● Instant withdrawals

What for does this token exist? The question in reality is how I can use it.
Skraps token will be used for the following purpose:
•   The service fee of Skraps platform will be charged in SKRAPS token. As detailed above, each account will be charged 5% in SKRP tokens per month, irrespective of the amount invested by them.

•   SKRAPS token will be used to pay the portfolio managers who will be managing the cryptocurrencies portfolios in the platform. This would also help align the incentives of the portfolio managers with the success of the platform. If the portfolios perform well, more and more users will be attracted to Skraps platform. This will lead to increase in the value of the token and the earnings of the portfolio managers would also be higher. Anyone is able to create their own portfolio, broadcast it to the community, and earn 20% in commission from anyone who decides to copy their portfolio.

tarzanbigcity

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

I want to express my gratitude to the organizers! The most convenient and understandable Bounty program that I saw. Very convenient personal office, elegant feedback, answer all questions. Good luck, guys!
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:45:44 AM

I want to express my gratitude to the organizers! The most convenient and understandable Bounty program that I saw. Very convenient personal office, elegant feedback, answer all questions. Good luck, guys!

I completely agree with you, very convenient and prompt!
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:46:09 AM

I completely agree with you, very convenient and prompt!
Such projects always receive popular approval, because they are made by professionals! I know a lot of other projects, where a terrible site, bad user support and solid disappointment! Skraps stands out among the competitors!
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:48:40 AM

Can I make a video for YouTube in any language?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:49:02 AM

Probably yes, but you better look at all the criteria for completing tasks! But why are you asking?
awas

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

Probably yes, but you better look at all the criteria for completing tasks! But why are you asking?
I ask because I speak 3 languages, can I do it at all, will I get all of them?
Groc

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:49:27 AM

I think that everything will depend on the quality of your performance, if you perfectly speak to them, then why should you refuse?
awas

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

I think that everything will depend on the quality of your performance, if you perfectly speak to them, then why should you refuse?
And are all available in the list of tasks?
Groc

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:52:48 AM

Yes, all these languages are free, idle time I worry if there will be no claims from Skraps?
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

Yes, all these languages are free, idle time I worry if there will be no claims from Skraps?
Do not worry, if you are really good at these languages, you can perform tasks, and I advise you to hurry, because you have less than two days left!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: