Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: fvugcytc  (Read 12098 times)
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:43:58 AM

I want to express my gratitude to the organizers! The most convenient and understandable Bounty program that I saw. Very convenient personal office, elegant feedback, answer all questions. Good luck, guys!
I completely agree with you, very convenient and prompt!
Such projects always receive popular approval, because they are made by professionals! I know a lot of other projects, where a terrible site, bad user support and solid disappointment! Skraps stands out among the competitors!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:44:28 AM

Can I make a video for YouTube in any language?
Probably yes, but you better look at all the criteria for completing tasks! But why are you asking?
I ask because I speak 3 languages, can I do it at all, will I get all of them?
I think that everything will depend on the quality of your performance, if you perfectly speak to them, then why should you refuse?
And are all available in the list of tasks?
Yes, all these languages are free, idle time I worry if there will be no claims from Skraps?
Do not worry, if you are really good at these languages, you can perform tasks, and I advise you to hurry, because you have less than two days left!
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:20:12 AM

Should I report in this thread for my activity in the campaign bounty?
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:20:54 AM

I want to start using this program and get coins. What can I do? And that's my first time
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

What exactly do you mean?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:26:15 AM

I want to start using this program and get coins. What can I do? And that's my first time
You need to choose a platform
lordmick

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:32:42 AM

I mean reporting in this thread about my activity in social networks. About reposts and retweets, etc. Should I publish this information in this thread so that my activity is actively taken into account?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:33:21 AM

For example? Do you mean something like facebook, YouTube and so on?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

I mean reporting in this thread about my activity in social networks. About reposts and retweets, etc. Should I publish this information in this thread so that my activity is actively taken into account?

Ooh, you about this. I did not understand at once Cheesy
I do not quite understand this point, in my opinion it needs to be done through Google form and there is no need to do it in this thread.
Seidr

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

Exactly. A lot of platforms are supported by this project. You will be determined by the actions that need to be done on this platform, but guided by certain rules.
lordmick

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:45:25 AM

I do not quite understand this point, in my opinion it needs to be done through Google form and there is no need to do it in this thread.
I just saw some people post this information here and thought it was a must.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:46:02 AM

Exactly. A lot of platforms are supported by this project. You will be determined by the actions that need to be done on this platform, but guided by certain rules.
Hmm, like my entry is suitable, it is necessary to check. If that increase
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

Yes. in some bounty campaigns this is a prerequisite, indeed. But here the work of the bounty is organized a little differently, this is a more convenient solution in my opinion.
Seidr

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:51:48 AM

Well, yes, without this you will not be able to participate in the project. And this is like an additional coin.
lordmick

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:57:00 AM

Yes. in some bounty campaigns this is a prerequisite, indeed. But here the work of the bounty is organized a little differently, this is a more convenient solution in my opinion.

Do I have to borrow in advance the translation I want to do? Do I have to book it?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:57:47 AM

Well, yes, without this you will not be able to participate in the project. And this is like an additional coin.
And is there any information on YouTube? If I admit the blogger and release a video about the project, what are the privileges?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:02:44 AM

Do I have to borrow in advance the translation I want to do? Do I have to book it?

What kind of translations are you talking about?
Seidr

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:03:22 AM

And is there any information on YouTube? If I admit the blogger and release a video about the project, what are the privileges?
500 SKRP will be allocated to the participant on video, but the marketing manager will decide whether you are engaged, informative and crowd enough to be eligible to participate.
lordmick

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:08:20 AM

What kind of translations are you talking about?

Well, for example, the transfer of Whitepaper.
Do I need to book a certain translation or is there a list somewhere?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

500 SKRP will be allocated to the participant on video, but the marketing manager will decide whether you are engaged, informative and crowd enough to be eligible to participate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: