Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:29:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A report about Bitmit and I am gonna sue them soon  (Read 2360 times)
Inedible

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 04:03:53 AM

He said it was legal for him so you should tell him to take it up with PP. He can't hold you responsible for his own beliefs.

I think the confusion is from incorrectly using the term "illegal".  It is legal and it is also legal for PayPal to freeze transactions and/or accounts that are in violation of their TOS.

What are you trying to prove ?
The word "legal" doesn't match the sentence "bitcoin and paypal exchange"

I'm not trying speaking for DeathAndTaxes (lord knows he's more eloquent than me) but I think all he's trying to say is that the Japanese guy has (correctly in my mind) misunderstood your intent when you said 'illegal' because it isn't 'illegal' to buy Bitcoin, it's just against PP's rules.

That being the case, your buyer is actually correct, it's not illegal so that's why he felt he could tell PP, not realising it's against PP ToS.

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
Inedible

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 04:05:36 AM

Does anyone know what happens if a fake identity were used? I don't see how paypal would return any money to a false identity. Not that they would keep it forever, but it could be tied up in court for years, right?

My documents were not fake and they still didn't approve it.

I have read a similar problem with someone and he was told that the account is gone forever after they refuse the documents,even though he gave them valid documents too.

Here is the source of a similar problem to mine http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/40236-paypal-shut-me-down-ever.html

One of the upper expert people replied saying this

If you have done the steps needed and failed, account is toast. If you haven't, you need to try to get the steps done. Denying your appeal = account is over or you can call and try for supervisor. Not a good situation. Time to go stealth and go fresh, new accounts.

As long as you have legal documents that prove you are who the account says you are then I can't see them being able to hold your money after 180 days, especially if you pay a few hundred dollars to get a lawyers letter written with a threat of legal action.

You just need to wait 180 days though.

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 10:33:27 AM

As long as you have legal documents that prove you are who the account says you are then I can't see them being able to hold your money after 180 days, especially if you pay a few hundred dollars to get a lawyers letter written with a threat of legal action.

You just need to wait 180 days though.

I think I will see what happens after 180 days.

Even if I could withdraw it,he totally ruined my business sadly.
I won't be able to make anymore exchanges for people that need paypal for 180 days.

Thanks everyone for opinions and help Smiley
Inedible

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 10:01:00 AM

I feel sad for you if you loose money because you used PrayPal, but it really is your own fault for trusting a criminal enterprise with your money.

PayPal is awful and OP knew the risks of using it but blaming him for using 'a criminal enterprise' is a bit harsh.

papaminer

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Free World

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 06:37:08 AM

THIS PERSON IS A SCAMMER!

SOLD HIM BTC LAST MONTH... AND GOT PAYPAL CHARGEBACKS!!!

HIS BITMIT ACCOUNTS:

https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/42018-paypal-500-no-fee-escrow

https://www.bitmit.net/en/user/elbashadodo

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=elbashadodo

฿: 1L7dSte4Rs4KyyxRCgrqSWYtkXdAb4Gy1z

MORE INFO ABOUT ME: BTC
papaminer

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Free World

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 06:44:05 AM

Take a look at:

itsusony sold you a ton of bitcoins...

and it is obvious that the paypal accounts you use are stolen/hacked or whatever....

I am one of your victims too... I just don't know how you sleep with all your victims suffering...

฿: 1L7dSte4Rs4KyyxRCgrqSWYtkXdAb4Gy1z

MORE INFO ABOUT ME: BTC
flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:12:08 PM

Sadly,it seems that according to their own TOS they have the rights to close my account at any time without notice.

Can't see it being legal for them to keep your money though.

It's not.  They freeze your money for 60 days and then send you a check.

If this guy had 7 accounts though, odds are one or more of them were stolen/hacked.  So no, he won't be getting any money back./

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
bapakece

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:18:27 PM

bitmit is right in this case.. your personal info is not private

private info is things like your password
personal info is things like your address
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: