Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CROWDSALE FINISHED] Blockport: The first social crypto exchange  (Read 11736 times)
Wunderkind

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:07:59 PM

Blockport has been nothing but great since the listings.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:01:16 AM

Blockport has been one of the best performers over the last few days, been keeping an eye on it for a while, but unfortunately did not take the plunge a week ago. Hoping for a bit of a pullback, maybe 15-20%, then I'll look at trying to take a position. Definitely on my radar now, better late than never I guess.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
umer abbas

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:29:21 AM

can any one know thats the minimum amount by which one can follow or copy a trader after social trading is enabled?
DarkOPM

Activity: 191
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:15:38 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 12:39:03 PM by DarkOPM

All Referral tokens have been distributed. Thank you to all who contributed to our project!

If you have any questions regarding the Referral tokens please message @sebastiaanlichter

All token distributions are now completed and there are no campaigns planned in the near future.

can any one know thats the minimum amount by which one can follow or copy a trader after social trading is enabled?

The exact amounts are not definite ye
Jesper30

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:03:51 PM

All Referral tokens have been distributed. Thank you to all who contributed to our project!

If you have any questions regarding the Referral tokens please message @sebastiaanlichter

All token distributions are now completed and there are no campaigns planned in the near future.

But can you give us a range? I really like the project but when its just for the whales, I dont need to collect some BPL's on idex & Co.. I'm excited to follow your growth and involvement!

TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:33:33 AM

Will companies be able to signup or just individual traders?
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:02:52 PM

But can you give us a range? I really like the project but when its just for the whales, I dont need to collect some BPL's on idex & Co.. I'm excited to follow your growth and involvement!

I don't know a range, sorry. But the amounts are still tested =)The social trading features are a big part for our community, so it's definitly not for whales only.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:05:21 AM

I have received my token for bounty, thanks developer, am convinced to hold this token after reading the whitepaper
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

I have received my token for bounty, thanks developer, am convinced to hold this token after reading the whitepaper

Nice to hear. Thanks for your participation in our bounty campaign!
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:24:35 PM

Great concept, can't wait to sign up when ready!

It's like 1Broker but much better  Grin
Question for the team: 1Broker gets a lot of new users by people shilling their ref links of Twitter. Any chance Blockport will have ref links too?

Shit like this ^^^ has totally ruined Crypto Twitter!!!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
DutchCoiner

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:39:24 PM

Great concept, can't wait to sign up when ready!

It's like 1Broker but much better  Grin
Question for the team: 1Broker gets a lot of new users by people shilling their ref links of Twitter. Any chance Blockport will have ref links too?

Shit like this ^^^ has totally ruined Crypto Twitter!!!!!
What do you mean? Please explain.

TravelsAsia

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:40:17 AM

Blockport meetup today!

https://www.meetup.com/blockport/events/247419868/

"Details
On Monday the 26th of February we organize our first Blockport Community Meetup at the Tech-Hub TQ in Amsterdam. We would love to show you where we work!

What you can expect:

• In-depth explanation on the ARK partnership
• Live AMA where you can ask us your questions
• Roadmap recap: where are we now and where are we heading
• Chance to network with fellow Blockport enthusiasts
• Ability to meet the Blockport team

The event starts at 18:30 CET and we will make sure that there are plenty of drinks and food available.

Limited spots available so be sure to put yourself on the list.

Can’t make it? No problem, we will record the event and share it in our community.

Looking forward to seeing you there on Monday, February 26th!"

bbacardi

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:40:01 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 05:55:36 AM by bbacardi

Kind of an extreme example:
B has 1000 followers (all have 1 btc each). All followers decide to follow B with 100 % of their portfolio. B has 1 btc in total. B buys some low volume coin. Lets say he buys 1001 LowVolumeCoins for 1 btc. What happens next? A huge buy wall will be created? If that is the case, the price of the LowVolumeCoin will pump and the followers are unlikely to buy the coins. Or is Blockport using market-orders, which would be even worse?

or is it more like B will loan the coins from the followers? So he has 1001 btc in total and when he buys 1001 LowVolumeCoins for 1 btc, each participator will get 1 LowVolumeCoin?

I feel like there is a huge scaling problem.

Blockport creates a microeconomy where members can pay other members in BPT for copying their
crypto portfolio.
So the main purpose of this token is to copy other peoples portfolio. How much BPT do I have to pay to copy a portfolio? Is that up to the user?
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:29:51 AM

I like the part that I own the private keys. Make it compatible with hardware wallets too and it'll be the exchange we need!

Personally I'm not so intrested into the social part but I'm sure this function will help the project succeed. The cryptocurrency boom has gathered a lot of new people who don't have experience with Forex and Stocks, so they will probably depend a lot on such a tool.
TravelsAsia

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:24:40 PM

I like the part that I own the private keys. Make it compatible with hardware wallets too and it'll be the exchange we need!

Personally I'm not so intrested into the social part but I'm sure this function will help the project succeed. The cryptocurrency boom has gathered a lot of new people who don't have experience with Forex and Stocks, so they will probably depend a lot on such a tool.

Holding private keys will be a big deal in 2018. I'm also curious about their licensing/banking relationships that will allow them a deposit/withdraw options similar to Coinbase. I expect much of this will be covered at the meetup.
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

Holding private keys will be a big deal in 2018. I'm also curious about their licensing/banking relationships that will allow them a deposit/withdraw options similar to Coinbase. I expect much of this will be covered at the meetup.

We have a payment provider and bank that facilitate our payment methods. We are closely working with Bunq bank, a young and innovative online bank in The Netherlands.
TravelsAsia

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

Will the Amsterdam meetup video be available today?
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:48:42 PM

Will the Amsterdam meetup video be available today?

As soon as possible, but probably not today.
MilanaPay

Activity: 196

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:38:38 PM

Quickly the sale of tokens was done, who managed to take part, that was lucky. It is really worthwhile project in which it was necessary to invest, I'm sorry I did not have time  Cry

TravelsAsia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

Quickly the sale of tokens was done, who managed to take part, that was lucky. It is really worthwhile project in which it was necessary to invest, I'm sorry I did not have time  Cry

I just buy on the dips.  I believe it's a 300+ million dollar project, so this is just bonus accumulation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: