Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:30:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CROWDSALE FINISHED] Blockport: The first social crypto exchange  (Read 11714 times)
DarkOPM

Activity: 191
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:24:07 AM

I like that web design very much! Smooth and simple but also with style.
Makes me hopeful for the not-yet-seen functionality.

Thanks for your feedback!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:42:37 PM

When is the platform launching then? I see the signup for beta testing. Maybe I'm on the wrong thread...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:21:56 PM

When is the platform launching then? I see the signup for beta testing. Maybe I'm on the wrong thread...

Beta release for the top 500 users of our contest is before the end of May, open for all release is before the end of June.
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

Blockport will be hosting a booth tomorrow at The Next Web conference between 09:00 and 13:00 where we will be showing what we have been working on for the past months.

If you are attending, come by and say hello to our team!

https://thenextweb.com/conference/
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:42:10 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JETtR22eViY&feature=youtu.be

Sneak Peak of our beta version.
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

BBAC Top 500 - When will checking be complete & access given ?

We are dependent on the 3rd party tool that we used to facilitate this contest. Their team is working on it but could not provide a definite time yet. We are aiming for end of this week. Apparently, it was not built for 1+ million contestants. (we are the biggest campaign they ever had including the campaign they did for Bruno Mars). Therefore, we don't have an exact time estimation yet since technicalities are blocking us to do proper validations on users. We will give an update when we have more information.

VPN Beta - How is progress towards further on-boarding more users going ?

We will on-board an additional 15 Beta users this evening. Gathered around 200 “pieces” of feedback from the current user-base. We aim to on-board more tomorrow and during the rest of the week. We cannot wait to be able to remove the VPN so that on-boarding is easier for everyone.

1.0 Release - Is this still planned for latest 1st July & will it truly be open for all at this point ?

When we plan to “open” the Beta this basically means that we are opening the 1.0 release, since the features offered are identical (even three coins more than anticipated). We will however keep calling it a Beta as long as the product is not stable enough to call it a “full 1.0”.

Any marketing updates, or indication on when the promised promotional videos are going to be seen ?

We are working on additional promotional videos, can not share a specific timeline yet.

Weekly emails with status updates regarding the team and our product.
    Bi-weekly AMA sessions of 1 hour with two Blockport core team members, most probably announced on Reddit 24 hours before we start.
    Professional promo videos of the Blockport product and future features. These videos will be more suited as promo/advertisement instead of educational product walkthroughs.
    On-boarding of crypto influencers in the Blockport Beta. We will not announce any names until it is definite.

DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:29:37 PM

Beta release for the top 500 users of our contest is before the end of May, open for all release is before the end of June.
Can I test your product? Or for me later this opportunity will open? Good luck with your project

Feel free to sign up for a beta spot > https://blockport.io/beta/

The exchange is open for all before the end of June too =)
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:49:53 AM

Blockport is a project with many breakthrough ideas and great potential. However, Blockport's ideas may be difficult to implement because of the need for cooperation from other platforms as well as the ability of the development team.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:31:15 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 10:41:51 AM by RivAngE

I've bought 800 BPT and I'd like to save them somewhere safe. Isn't there any official wallet I can use to do that?
EDIT: Waaaaiiit a moment... it's an ERC20 token isn't it? Cheesy
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 12:11:19 PM

I've bought 800 BPT and I'd like to save them somewhere safe. Isn't there any official wallet I can use to do that?

Yes it's an ERC20 token =) You can store it on MEW.

Blockport is a project with many breakthrough ideas and great potential. However, Blockport's ideas may be difficult to implement because of the need for cooperation from other platforms as well as the ability of the development team.

What cooperations do you mean? We can add other exchanges to our own exchange by API.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

I keep them on my Ledger Nano S! Though I guess I have to connect to MEW in order to send tokens from my Nano because it doesn't support tokens yet! Sad
I was just hoping to send them on the Blockport platform, even if it's in beta version, and use them as they're intended to be used.
paladin91

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:26:40 PM

Awesome project you have here. Just bought some BPT and i have connected my MEW wallet to Metamask. Now should i send my BPT tokens to the MEW/Metamask wallet address ?
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:43:14 PM

Awesome project you have here. Just bought some BPT and i have connected my MEW wallet to Metamask. Now should i send my BPT tokens to the MEW/Metamask wallet address ?

yeah just send them to your ETH address like any ERC20 token & yr good. Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:00:46 AM

I keep them on my Ledger Nano S! Though I guess I have to connect to MEW in order to send tokens from my Nano because it doesn't support tokens yet! Sad
I was just hoping to send them on the Blockport platform, even if it's in beta version, and use them as they're intended to be used.

You can't deposit cryptocurrencies on our exchange during the beta.
paladin91

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

yeah just send them to your ETH address like any ERC20 token & yr good. Smiley
Thanks
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:37:47 AM
Merited by dreamax25 (5)

The team heard the community and now they will be sending us weekly newsletter via e-mail! The first newsletter:

This is the launch of a series of weekly news updates where you can read all about our team’s progress and challenges. Through this newsletter we want to provide our community with more small and frequent updates so that everyone gets a better understanding of what we are currently working on.

During this week we have on-boarded over 50+ new Beta users that are currently heavily testing the product’s performance and functionalities. Unfortunately, the current Beta users have to deal with the user-unfriendly VPN in order to access the Beta, the team is working hard to get our security up to a level so that we can remove the secure VPN and open the Beta for the public. As for now, we will keep inviting more users that will be allowed to share their experience with the rest of the community.

What happened last weeks in team Blockport:

The founders of Blockport visited Malta to talk to banks, payment service providers and e-money institutions. In some cases, we are now in the progress of due diligence and client on-boarding.

We had 12 interviews for our various open positions.

We are extremely happy to announce that Nienke Jolien Norden has joined us as our new HR manager!

We delivered the SEPA deposit feature in the Beta. All Beta users will soon be able to deposit Euro’s using a SEPA money transfer.

We finished this month Community Contest and selected three winners: congratulations Razvan, Penny, and Michael! For more details on the contest, have a look at our latest update.

We improved our onboarding flow as a result of Beta feedback. Several security improvements have been implemented as of today. We are getting there!

What we are planning to do next week:
Starting our first bi-weekly AMA session on the Blockport Reddit with two Blockport team members. Curious who of the Blockport team are hosting the session? Find it out in our Medium article.

On-boarding an additional 100+ Beta users. Currently, there are around 115 users in the Beta. Amongst these additional Beta users will also invite some influencers.

Preparing for an official press release that we will send out to traditional media channels regarding the release of our Blockport 1.0 Beta. Main focus will be on EU channels. Additionally, we will also address US channels for Blockport brand exposure.

See you next week!

Kai Bennink

Great response! Blockport is one of the serious project now on the market. Once the product will be available and afterwards larger marketing will skyrocket the coin itself and the community size.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

The Blockport team is excited to invite you to participate in the bi-weekly Reddit AMA session, where members of the Blockport team will provide answers to all types of questions from our community.

Opening AMA

This week’s AMA session will start on Wednesday the 13th of June at 14:00 CEST and will end 24 hours later on Thursday the 14th.

Answering AMA Questions

The AMA hosts will have a day to answer all of your questions, and the answers will be published on Friday the 15th of June at 14:00 CEST. On Friday afternoon between 14:00 and 17:00 CEST, you will be able to respond to the hosts’ answers.

This weeks Blockport AMA hosts are:

Jasper Jansz (Lead UX & Design at Blockport) and Jasper Blokland (Product Owner at Blockport)

Please note to:

Be precise with your questions.
    Only ask a maximum of two questions per post.
    Not reply to the questions of others.

About the Blockport Beta

The Blockport Beta platform enables users to purchase various cryptocurrencies with Euros directly through the platform. Specifically, the current Beta platform enables users to purchase Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and Ripple (XRP) with Euros. Deposits are accepted through the following payment methods: SEPA, iDEAL, and SOFORT. As a result, Blockport is available in 39 countries that reside in the European Economic Area (EEA).

More information regarding Blockport can be found on our website or join our Telegram channel.
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:51:24 PM

Public Beta Announcement

Next Thursday the 28th of June we will go live! Our public Beta will initially be available to everyone in Europe. Directly sign-up for the Blockport platform and start trading cryptocurrency.

Extremely exciting times are ahead of us, where we will finally drop the curtains and reveal our product to the world. To ensure smooth access we will activate small batches of user accounts on the first day and keep increasing if all goes well. First come first served, starting with the people that are already on the waiting list. Our aim is to build up the user-base as quickly as possible, throttled by our product’s performance and team’s confidence.

Thank you for your patience and enjoy!

What is included in the upcoming release

Euro gateway with three deposit options: Wire transfer (SEPA), SOFORT, iDeal.
    Buying, selling and trading of five cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.
    Withdraw functionality for all five supported cryptocurrencies.
    Support for all EEA countries.
    Mobile and Desktop version.

The small amount of features that are still missing for the 1.0 release will be added in the coming weeks causing the Beta to gradually change into the full product. As a user this means that you will notice more functionalities and improvements continuously being added while you use the Beta instead of having one bigger delivery package later in time.

Marketing Momentum

Together with the team, including our new Brand & Marketing manager Chris, we are working around the clock to build up marketing momentum in the coming weeks to create awareness and press exposure for our product release. The marketing activities include:

International press release.
    Advertising campaigns across multiple social media channels.
    Influencers reviewing the platform and sharing their experience.

We noticed that the instalment of the VPN caused unwanted hassle for every Beta user so far, therefore we have decided to not invite any influencers before we go live next week. It is important to let our influencers experience the platform as it should be experienced.

Next Wednesday 27th of June we will publish a final announcement with more details about the launch. Stay tuned.

If you are excited about what we do, please join our community Telegram channel!

Buy Blockport tokens (BPT) at KuCoin exchange here.
gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:09:51 AM

Super project with a strong team with good products in the field of blockchain. Better rates, less risks than most of the traditional investments.
This company growth prospects
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:14:09 AM
Merited by dreamax25 (3)

Is the Beta already public? Anybody has the link to the exchange?

So excited  Grin

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: