Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CROWDSALE FINISHED] Blockport: The first social crypto exchange  (Read 11714 times)
DarkOPM

Activity: 191
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

Is the Beta already public? Anybody has the link to the exchange?

So excited  Grin

Today at 5pm CEST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:17:06 PM

Hi guy ! excellent response and professionalism from the BP team in Telegram. I'm really excited for this project!  Anyone who thinks this project is no good is purposely spreading FUD or or has no brain. Join the telegram community, you will wish u knew about BPT sooner!!!!
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:00:53 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 08:18:27 AM by RivAngE

I've been waiting for Blockport since the announcement in the ARK's thread about their collaboration!

I though I'd finally get to try it today but after creating an account, it seems I have to wait for activation because it's in Beta and they seem to want to control the flow of new accounts.
More about that here in case anyone wants a read: https://support.blockport.io/hc/en-us/articles/360002418354-How-can-I-sign-in-to-Blockport-
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:30:27 PM

I've been waiting for Blockport since the announcement in the ARK's thread about their collaboration!

I though I'd finally get to try it today but after creating an account, it seems I have to wait for activation because it's in Beta and they seem to want to control the flow of new accounts.
More about that here: https://support.blockport.io/hc/en-us/articles/360002418354-How-can-I-sign-in-to-Blockport-

We are onboarding new users every day in batches =)
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:58:33 PM

So how does Beta looks like? Any opinions on it? Is social media component already installed? Fiat gateway also working?

I really haven't had time to check it, but I am planning to do it this week. Can't wait!

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

If no major issues are encountered that impede Blockport’s functionality, security or performance, Blockport will double the amount of on-boarded users compared to the past week.
nmthu2209

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

Blockport did a lot of DevOps improvements, focusing on ease of deploying their services as well as testing their changes before they move on to production.
RivAngE

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:47:21 AM

So how does Beta looks like? Any opinions on it? Is social media component already installed? Fiat gateway also working?

I really haven't had time to check it, but I am planning to do it this week. Can't wait!

The social trading component doesn't seem to be available at the moment, what options we get are "Buy and Sell, Exchange, Wallet". "Buy and sell" stands for fiat/crypto exchanging.
But I can't trade at all at the moment because it says I'm not verified. I uploaded the required documents about 2 or 3 days ago and today I tried to connect but it's still asking me to upload the same documents, I guess something went wrong with uploading the first time? I don't know, I'll check later.
Perunex

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

The social trading component doesn't seem to be available at the moment, what options we get are "Buy and Sell, Exchange, Wallet". "Buy and sell" stands for fiat/crypto exchanging.
But I can't trade at all at the moment because it says I'm not verified. I uploaded the required documents about 2 or 3 days ago and today I tried to connect but it's still asking me to upload the same documents, I guess something went wrong with uploading the first time? I don't know, I'll check later.

Thanks for info.

How come that the price is droping so much though? The product is (already) here and roadmap is on point. Maybe the market does not like the product?

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:13:04 PM

Good looking product you have here!
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:49:02 AM

Blockport token's value and future utility

In response to some questions raised in the community, we would like to provide more clarity regarding Blockport tokens’ (BPT) value and its utility in this brief article.    

The Blockport project is now officially live for six months and a lot has happened since January this year. After a half year in existence, Blockport managed to do a successful fundraising that sold out within 12 minutes, expanded the team from 8 to 35 people and built a working fiat-to-crypto exchange that is easy-to-use on mobile and desktop.

Blockport aims to become a social crypto exchange that will eventually be built on a hybrid-decentralised architecture. The social trading features will enable users to follow or copy each others portfolio or trading activities and turn Blockport into a knowledge-sharing platform where BPT can be used to pay for these premium features.

The hybrid-decentralised architecture allows us to trade on multiple external exchanges while storing users' funds on the blockchain. This way Blockport can access liquidity from external exchanges and securely settle it in a decentralised way.

Product roadmap

Right after we launched the first version of the Blockport platform we also announced a new way of communicating our product roadmap. This new roadmap visualizes the product features we are currently working on, and plan to release within the next three to six months.

The following exciting features are being added to the platform soon:
  • - A second exchange that allows us to add a significant amount of new trading pairs (most probably this will be Bitfinex or Binance)
    - A first version of the social trading features (trader profile page where you can share your trading results with the community or social media and earn BPT as a reward)
    - Add credit cards as a new payment method with additional fiat currencies (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)

Despite all these milestones and exciting new developments we noticed that the sentiment among BPT holders has decreased recently. Therefore we would like to take the opportunity to explain the Blockport token's utilities and future value for us as a company and the community.

BPT's Social Trading Utility

Blockport aims to become a social cryptocurrency exchange that combines the aspects of trading, knowledge-sharing and social media in one easy-to-use platform.

The social trading features that are developed within the next six months will enable users to follow or copy each other's portfolio or trading activities, where BPT is used as a means of payment.

Everyone can "open-up" their Blockport profile to other people using the platform and invite others to start following them in return for an X amount of BPT. As a lead trader you can set the amount of BPT that you wish to receive from followers.

Being a lead trader, you can share your trading activities, performance, strategy and portfolio with your followers and earn BPT as a reward. This way, beginner traders can learn from experienced traders and experienced traders are incentivised to share their knowledge with beginners.

To clarify, the social trading features are especially interesting for (professional) crypto influencers that have a large following on social media, because Blockport will offer them a platform where they can directly earn BPT by sharing their trading strategies with their followers. This way we are bringing together social media and finance on one single platform.

To summarise quickly: If more users want to use the Blockport Social Trading features to follow their favourite crypto influencer or professional trader this will drive the demand for BPT.

BPT's Discounted Trading Fees Utility

The Blockport token can also be used to pay trading fees at a substantial discount. This feature will be built in natively. The exact discount amount is yet to be determined.

BPT's Higher Limit Utility

On the Blockport platform there are deposit and withdrawal limits. If you are a BPT holder you will be rewarded with higher limits for your account. Currently, we have a first implementation of the concept where you can send a small amount of BPT to proof that you have BPT to be able to unlock the tier 2 verification, which allows for higher deposit limits. In the future, the higher limits utility will not be based on a one time fee but instead will require you to hold a minimum balance of BPT on your account if you wish to have higher deposit and withdrawal limits.

Blockport token shop

As described in the white paper we have allocated an amount of BPT that can be bought by users on the Blockport platform in the token shop. This token shop will be temporarily implemented to enable users to buy BPT while the internal exchange is still in development. The token shop allows users to buy BPT directly on the platform so that they can seamlessly use BPT for the platform's premium features during the development stage.

BPT can be bought in the token shop with Euro directly on the Blockport platform. The price will be slightly above the average market price, to protect current BPT holders. Once the internal exchange is implemented we will dismantle the token shop and offer multiple markets for BPT natively on the platform.

BPT Referral fee

Just like PayPal, Uber and AirBnb, we will reward everyone who successfully invites new users to sign up for the Blockport platform. The referrer will always receive his referral fee in BPT.

BPT Listing fee

Currently, Blockport's coin listing process is limited by the trading pairs that are supported by the external exchange we currently integrate with. Once we integrate the Blockport platform with multiple external exchanges and/or have our own internal exchange up and running (work in progress, see roadmap for more info) we intend to have a listing process for new coins and tokens on our platform. Blockport envisages only accepting listing fees paid in BPT.

Conclusion

The token shop and utilities described above should strengthen the direct link between Blockport's performance and BPT. Blockport intends to integrate BPT with the platform to the fullest extent possible.

*As the platform is in full development and we cannot predict the future, we may later decide to alter the functionalities and utilities described in this article.
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:13:30 PM

The project shows seriousness, an excellent concept, an excellent team, excellent vision. I advise to to everybady

Thanks for your feedback!
RivAngE

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:28:42 AM

How comes that in the BETA you don't have crypto wallets addresses for depositing coins yet?

So far we're only able to deposit Euro, exchange it for coins but we're not able to withdraw the coins, right?
I've read in your post that at the moment you're integrated with another exchange, will this keep working like that until you make an exchange system of your own?
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 07:30:33 PM

How comes that in the BETA you don't have crypto wallets addresses for depositing coins yet?

So far we're only able to deposit Euro, exchange it for coins but we're not able to withdraw the coins, right?
I've read in your post that at the moment you're integrated with another exchange, will this keep working like that until you make an exchange system of your own?

You can already withdraw your coins from the exchange, depositing coins will be enabled during the next three months.

At the moment blockport is only connected with Bitstamp, but we will add more external exchanges in the future. Additionally we are already develop our own internal exchange system.
brandsdk

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:48:43 AM

Great project and great team. Let's see what this wonderful project will bring us in the future.
RivAngE

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:23:59 AM

You can already withdraw your coins from the exchange, depositing coins will be enabled during the next three months.

At the moment blockport is only connected with Bitstamp, but we will add more external exchanges in the future. Additionally we are already develop our own internal exchange system.

Thanks for the answer. If you're doing the exchanges through Bitstamp, does that mean you're not on ARK's platform yet? I learnt about Blockport through ARK's announcement about your collaboration, is this still going on?
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:15:56 AM

The Blockport Beta platform allows users to purchase different cryptocurrencies in Euro directly through the platform. Currently the Beta platform allows users to buy Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and Ripple (XRP) with Euro.
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

Thanks for the answer. If you're doing the exchanges through Bitstamp, does that mean you're not on ARK's platform yet? I learnt about Blockport through ARK's announcement about your collaboration, is this still going on?

You are welcome. That's correct, we are not on the ARK platform yet. But it's still planned for the future.

-------
-------
-------

Ask your questions to the Blockport team now. This week's AMA is hosted by our CTO together with one of the DevOps Engineers!

You can ask your questions here: https://bit.ly/2mJOFpG
mmirc

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:43:28 PM

https://blog.blockport.io/blockport-to-integrate-bitfinex/

Perunex

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:11:12 PM

Very nice update!

Blockport will integrate as a second external exchange a Bitfinex - first integration was already done with Bitstamp. These are the top 20 exchanges by volume! And Bitstamp is one of the biggest fiat gateways atm.

Can maybe someone explain a little better what actually is second external exchange? Does that mean that all buying and selling orders on these two exchanges will also be visible on the Blockport? Is fee than more expensive on Blockport than on actual, original exchange? How is the integration possible (it seems that it is a very complicated process)?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: