Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:51:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CROWDSALE FINISHED] Blockport: The first social crypto exchange  (Read 11714 times)
DarkOPM

Activity: 191
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:16:51 PM

As many of you know, the Blockport platform is connected to external exchanges in order to aggregate liquidity and offer our users the best possible prices to buy and sell cryptocurrency.

Next to Bitstamp, we are very excited to announce that we will be officially integrating Bitfinex as a second external exchange. This means that we can list a broad range of new coins and tokens to our platform in the upcoming months!

In total, Bitfinex supports 90+ crypto tokens and coins with high liquidity, which can potentially be added to the Blockport platform.

The listing process will be gradual and dependent on numerous factors such as legal, regulatory and marketing strategy. We are very much open to get in touch with all projects that have their coin or token listed on Bitfinex, so that we can thoroughly plan their listing on Blockport.

Increased deposit limit

In line with the Bitfinex integration, we are also happy to confirm that our deposit limits will be raised from 2.500 EUR per user, to a monthly limit of 50.000 EUR per user once the Bitfinex platform is integrated. This will greatly open our doors for larger traders to use the Blockport platform!

Blockport future roadmap

Despite the recent decline in the crypto markets, extremely exciting times are ahead of us, and we are continuously improving the usability and functionality of our product. Keep an eye on our roadmap to stay up-to-date with our progress.

Apart from the Bitfinex integration, we’re currently working on the first version of our ‘social trading’ features, native BPT/EUR trading pair, credit card support and many more functionalities.

Additionally, we’re also preparing our internal listing policy to accept future listings of new tokens and coins on the Blockport platform. More info will follow soon.

About Blockport

Blockport is an easy-to-use cryptocurrency exchange that bridges the traditional world of finance with the new digital economy of cryptocurrency.

The Beta that is live now, allows you to buy, sell and exchange the five leading cryptocurrencies directly with Euro. If you haven’t signed up for an account yet, you can start trading immediately here!

The Blockport’s native token (BPT) allows users to pay for discounted trading fees (Binance model) and ‘social trading’ features directly on the platform.

BPT is currently only available on KuCoin’s exchange, but can soon be purchased directly on our platform with Euro.

If you have questions about Blockport’s integration with Bitfinex, then join our community Telegram channel and ask us!
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

Blockport is continuing with another AMA Team Session on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Blockport/comments/99dhxy/blockport_ama_team_session_6/

The questions can be asked until tomorrow. So if anybody has any questions, please let them know Smiley

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Perunex

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:40:41 AM

AMA has finished. Please see the answers in below link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Blockport/comments/99dhxy/blockport_ama_team_session_6/?utm_content=Weekly_Newsletter_%2312&utm_campaign=Blockport_Emerce_Dashboard_Integration&utm_source=Public_Beta_Access&utm_term=Beta_Access_Signup&utm_medium=Email

Here is also the future listing applicaton. Three projects will be selected for a discounted fee, so if you want your coin to be listed:

https://blockport.io/future-listing-application?utm_content=Weekly_Newsletter_%2312&utm_campaign=Blockport_Emerce_Dashboard_Integration&utm_source=Public_Beta_Access&utm_term=Beta_Access_Signup&utm_medium=Email

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

Two questions for the team,

1) What happened with the ARK collaboration? Did you scrap the idea of creating your own exchange system using the ARK ecosystem and you'll instead work through Bitfinex and other exchanges?

2) Are you planning to use any coin other than BTC and fiat as base? Personally I'm interested in the XRP as a base currency.
Perunex

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

Two questions for the team,

1) What happened with the ARK collaboration? Did you scrap the idea of creating your own exchange system using the ARK ecosystem and you'll instead work through Bitfinex and other exchanges?

2) Are you planning to use any coin other than BTC and fiat as base? Personally I'm interested in the XRP as a base currency.

I am not part of the team, but I can (maybe) partially answer the first question.

Ark collaboration is still on going. The secondary, external exchanges (Bitfinex etc.) has nothing to do with it, as these are just tools to have the liquidity (very important especially at the beginning). I think Blockport (as many other projects collaborating with Ark) is waiting for the ARK CORE v2 (very important component), which is now at 81% and is expected to be fully completed in Q4 2018.

For more info about ARK roadmap and ARK v2 please follow the link:

https://ark.io/roadmap

DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

Interested in producing custom Blockport content and winning BPT for your efforts? Just like Andy, Lanre and Vukasin, you are able to earn BPT next month by partaking in our Community Content initiative. The next months contest will be a little bit different compared with the previous months. The topic of September is “Trading do’s and don’ts” where you can help advise beginner traders on how to start trading cryptocurrency. Have a look at the contest article and find out how you can participate here.

https://blog.blockport.io/community-content-of-the-month-program/
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:34:26 PM

Today we kick-off the new Social Community Contest which is similar to the BBAC we ran a few months ago.

People can win BPT by sharing exciting content of Blockport across multiple social media channels.

Read all about it here: https://blog.blockport.io/social-community-contest/

Join the contest: https://blockport.io/contest
Perunex

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

I've created a blockport account and when I tried to verify with my webcam it didn't work. It just kept on processing and that's it. Anyone knows how could I solve this before contacting the team?

Thank you in advance.

DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:03:06 PM

I've created a blockport account and when I tried to verify with my webcam it didn't work. It just kept on processing and that's it. Anyone knows how could I solve this before contacting the team?

Thank you in advance.

Please create a support ticket, our support manager can help you Smiley (sorry I was absent the last days)
Perunex

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:36:18 PM

Thank you in advance.

Please create a support ticket, our support manager can help you Smiley (sorry I was absent the last days)

Thank you for the answer.

Atm, I don't have the need for a new exchange or for a fiat gateway. When I will have that need, I will use Blockport for sure.

nmtst94

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

When BPT will change the world?  Kiss
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:01:11 PM

Weekly newsletter:

In the spirit of community-accountability, here’s your weekly dose of Blockport updates.

First things first, we’re happy to announce that Blockport’s own utility token, BPT, is now live and officially available for trading on our platform! This means that all Blockport users will be able to start trading BPT for BTC on our exchange. Read more about the BPT listing here.

Apart from that, we’ve been working on the following:

• Refining and developing BPT’s utility for discounted trading fees.

Improving the platform’s trade order system, making the order-execution faster and safer for our users.

Building additional infrastructure that allows us to integrate with multiple exchanges in a faster, more efficient, and more robust way.

We have been testing crypto deposits on the platform, isolated to Bitcoin within our test environment (for now).

Improvements to the trade order form so that it will be easier to understand for novice users.

We revisited the copy (text) of our onboarding flow. It will soon include proper explanations of why we need certain things that we ask for (like ID and address), and guide users to their first trade once they’re in the app.

On a non-technical front, we have been preparing for our next community meetup, set for the 23rd of November. Find out more about our next event, hosted in Amsterdam, here.

We have held another biweekly AMA session where our CTO Zowie and DevOps Engineer Maksym answered all of your questions. Have a look at the results here.

Our community contest of September has ended. Congratulations to Andy for winning the first prize with his article on “trading do’s and don'ts”, where he outlines the differences between trading and investing. Read his blog article here.

In the upcoming week, we’re planning to:

Work further on finalizing BPT’s utility on the Blockport platform, with an emphasis on discounted trading fees.

Apart from KuCoin, we're also finalizing testing of the EOS trading pairs of Bitfinex. Expect an update next week.

We will kick-start the development of the fiat-withdrawal process. This will enable our users to withdraw Euros from our platform.

Work on implementing the new onboarding improvements which we have been validating over the past couple of weeks.

As always, feel free to engage with us in Telegram if you have any questions, comments, or suggestion!

PS: If you’re looking to get started with trading on Blockport, we’re currently charging no deposit fees whatsoever. Not a bad time to get started, wouldn’t you say? Start trading now.

Until next week!

Kai Bennink

Founder & Chief Strategy
Perunex

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:53:31 AM

When BPT will change the world?  Kiss

Change the world? Never. Change the cypto world? In some way, maybe.

Patience is the key. The team is working, just the product we need before the market gets up.

RivAngE

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

Weekly newsletter:

In the spirit of community-accountability, here’s your weekly dose of Blockport updates.

First things first, we’re happy to announce that Blockport’s own utility token, BPT, is now live and officially available for trading on our platform! This means that all Blockport users will be able to start trading BPT for BTC on our exchange. Read more about the BPT listing here.

Improving the platform’s trade order system, making the order-execution faster and safer for our users.

Building additional infrastructure that allows us to integrate with multiple exchanges in a faster, more efficient, and more robust way.

We have been testing crypto deposits on the platform, isolated to Bitcoin within our test environment (for now).

Improvements to the trade order form so that it will be easier to understand for novice users.

We revisited the copy (text) of our onboarding flow. It will soon include proper explanations of why we need certain things that we ask for (like ID and address), and guide users to their first trade once they’re in the app.

On a non-technical front, we have been preparing for our next community meetup, set for the 23rd of November. Find out more about our next event, hosted in Amsterdam, here.

We have held another biweekly AMA session where our CTO Zowie and DevOps Engineer Maksym answered all of your questions. Have a look at the results here.

Our community contest of September has ended. Congratulations to Andy for winning the first prize with his article on “trading do’s and don'ts”, where he outlines the differences between trading and investing. Read his blog article here.

Work further on finalizing BPT’s utility on the Blockport platform, with an emphasis on discounted trading fees.

Apart from KuCoin, we're also finalizing testing of the EOS trading pairs of Bitfinex. Expect an update next week.

We will kick-start the development of the fiat-withdrawal process. This will enable our users to withdraw Euros from our platform.

Work on implementing the new onboarding improvements which we have been validating over the past couple of weeks.

As always, feel free to engage with us in Telegram if you have any questions, comments, or suggestion!

PS: If you’re looking to get started with trading on Blockport, we’re currently charging no deposit fees whatsoever. Not a bad time to get started, wouldn’t you say? Start trading now.

Until next week!

Kai Bennink

Founder & Chief Strategy

Please don't hurry with the development, I'm still building up my investment in your project! Grin
I only wish you could do things easier for new coins to be listed, I noticed that even if a project wins the listing poll they'll still have to pay a high fee.

PS: I intentionally quoted the whole post because it deserves to be on the top of the new page.
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 12:21:51 PM

Weekly newsletter:

Until next week!

Kai Bennink

Founder & Chief Strategy

Please don't hurry with the development, I'm still building up my investment in your project! Grin
I only wish you could do things easier for new coins to be listed, I noticed that even if a project wins the listing poll they'll still have to pay a high fee.

PS: I intentionally quoted the whole post because it deserves to be on the top of the new page.

Thanks for your feedback =) The listing process is not finalized. There will be other ways for a listing without a fee (for example winning the community coin vote)
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:15:13 PM

We're very excited to announce that the first core utility of the Blockport Token (BPT) is now live on the platform!

All users that hold 2.500 BPT or more in their Blockport account will receive a 50% discount on all trading fees.

Read more about the launch here:
https://blog.blockport.io/hold-bpt-and-save-50-percent-on-all-trading-fees/

Perunex

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:23:19 AM

We're very excited to announce that the first core utility of the Blockport Token (BPT) is now live on the platform!

All users that hold 2.500 BPT or more in their Blockport account will receive a 50% discount on all trading fees.

Interesting approach. Instead of paying the fees in BPT (and burning them), like Binance, you just need to hold them now... The main difference here is (if I understand correctly) that BNB is essentially a security token, while BPT is trying to be just a utility token. That is a big plus for Blockport, mostly because of the legal issues. Good call.

RivAngE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

Interesting approach. Instead of paying the fees in BPT (and burning them), like Binance, you just need to hold them now... The main difference here is (if I understand correctly) that BNB is essentially a security token, while BPT is trying to be just a utility token. That is a big plus for Blockport, mostly because of the legal issues. Good call.

The important utility-usage of BPT is not holding it for reduced fees though, it'll be used as a payment/compensation for social trading.

I don't know the details but I believe the usage is obvious...
1) If you're a successful trader with proven history, people subscribe with a BPT fee and every trade you do will be copied to your subscribers.
2) If you have some funds to invest but you don't have time to follow the market or you don't have trading skills, just see a leaderboard of best traders, choose one and subscribe by paying in BPT.

I really like that idea.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:49:27 AM

Are U.S. citizens allowed to use the platform, I don't see the option.  Huh

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

Are U.S. citizens allowed to use the platform, I don't see the option.  Huh
You can find a list with supported countries on our website. US citizens can't use our exchange yet, but we are working on it =)

https://blockport.io/supported-countries/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: