Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which domain should the coin have?
xdag.org - 10 (50%)
xdag.cash - 9 (45%)
other xdag.* - 1 (5%)
shitcoin.xxx is better - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] Community Driven - First Mineable DAG | CPU Mining  (Read 75258 times)
crypto_ripper14

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:43:41 PM

I'm not a developer but maybe I can help with marketing or other ways? I think this has potential but in this current crypto market it will be tough and require a professional, organised, intelligent and resourceful team! I think there are a lot of smart people out there...smarter than me so hopefully if we have a few geniuses on board, we can make it success!
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:08:46 AM

I started mining on January 6 before it was even called Dagger. I was just wondering, those of you who successfully mine XDAG, what hash rate are you getting? The latest CPU miner can go up to 8 MHS, and that GPU miner beta can get up to 20 MHS on my Intel graphics card. I was wondering if an Intel graphics card had any use, or if it was just about worthless.

I start to mine half day with about 40 M hash. But I got 0 balance.
Is it normal?

I think I should leave the game.
cstate1

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:02:40 AM

I started mining on January 6 before it was even called Dagger. I was just wondering, those of you who successfully mine XDAG, what hash rate are you getting? The latest CPU miner can go up to 8 MHS, and that GPU miner beta can get up to 20 MHS on my Intel graphics card. I was wondering if an Intel graphics card had any use, or if it was just about worthless.

Is it normal?

probably.  you should get about 7 dag per day @ 40Mh/s, probably not worth mining worth less than electrical cost.  also current bug in pool software erases earned shares after you leave pool.

lots of things need to be fixed or added and only one or two part time devs so will take a long time to get to an exchange if ever.  not sure why so much nethash mining this coin as it is over hyped already.
Manollo

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:47:46 AM

Is it normal?

You can use a XDAG mining calculator @ http://b.xdagtalk.com/mic/mining

With 40 MH/s: Estimated coins per day: 8.324598822489 . With such less hashrate I would suggest you to join xdag.top pool with over 4 TH/s mining hash power.
vuykim

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:48:18 AM

XDAG will survive, if community is intelligent, not dreaming about lambos.I'm certain about that.And on exchange can be dumped under price, which is now, in bear market, if it would drop below 0.02c I would buy it.
faneatiku

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:27:33 AM

github alive and commits rolling in: https://github.com/XDagger/  CHECK
active developer team CHECK
active design team CHECK
first ever minable DAG CHECK

people selling @ $0.025 currently... you do realize there are currently 65million coins available, making the marketcap $1,530,000 USD

which exchange is selling XDAG?
i'd like to pile up some while they are cheap.

The estimation is not correct. The present supply is 65mil, but the total supply is 4bil. With $0.025 price, the cap is already 100mil dollar which is already huge!!

Does coinmarketcap count the projected total supply into the current market cap?

I think CMC only takes into consideration the circulating supply (?) I may be wrong.

You are not wrong. CMC takes into consideration only the circulating supply, and that’s normal.

t1PXEBJZ6pgnkGmPyJKDNqD8yEDQSJ7mFoB
cstate1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:18:00 AM

With 40 MH/s: Estimated coins per day: 8.324598822489 . With such less hashrate I would suggest you to join xdag.top pool with over 4 TH/s mining hash power.

4 TH/s out of 6.5 TH/s total nethash at one pool, such even distribution of hash power is a good sign for the community.  also a good sign that this xdag.top pool doesn't even contribute to the community development fund either.  pointing new miners to this pool is priceless for healthy community.  good job  /s
crypto_ripper14

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:53:07 PM

Is it normal?

probably.  you should get about 7 dag per day @ 40Mh/s, probably not worth mining worth less than electrical cost.  also current bug in pool software erases earned shares after you leave pool.

lots of things need to be fixed or added and only one or two part time devs so will take a long time to get to an exchange if ever.  not sure why so much nethash mining this coin as it is over hyped already.

which pool software erases xDAG? mine seems fine...
cstate1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:30:52 AM

Is it normal?

probably.  you should get about 7 dag per day @ 40Mh/s, probably not worth mining worth less than electrical cost.  also current bug in pool software erases earned shares after you leave pool.

lots of things need to be fixed or added and only one or two part time devs so will take a long time to get to an exchange if ever.  not sure why so much nethash mining this coin as it is over hyped already.

which pool software erases xDAG? mine seems fine...

which pool are you running?  it is a known issue with unpaid shares, go to discord and verify with devs if you wish.
kbs1

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:38:34 AM

cstate1 means if you mine, disconnect BEFORE the pool finds a block, and stay disconnected. When block is found, and you are not mining anymore, all your shares since the last paid block will be erased. That is the bug.

https://xdag.org - reliable World-Wide XDAG mining pool with automatic failover and extra mining rewards!
thomasab

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:53:02 AM

4 TH/s out of 6.5 TH/s total nethash at one pool, such even distribution of hash power is a good sign for the community.  also a good sign that this xdag.top pool doesn't even contribute to the community development fund either.  pointing new miners to this pool is priceless for healthy community.  good job  /s

Community fund 1% has been donated from the first day of xdag.top online. It may have donated about 100000 XDAG. to 02-22 until the donation was cancelled.

I did not see any work done by the community and did not write xdag.top on xdag.org.

https://i.loli.net/2018/02/26/5a9393d4c23ff.png

Mail record, the ore pool configuration sent to dev when online.
darangus

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:24:38 AM

github alive and commits rolling in: https://github.com/XDagger/  CHECK
active design team CHECK

people selling @ $0.025 currently... you do realize there are currently 65million coins available, making the marketcap $1,530,000 USD

The estimation is not correct. The present supply is 65mil, but the total supply is 4bil. With $0.025 price, the cap is already 100mil dollar which is already huge!!

Your estimation is not correct, the current supply is 66,000,000 XDAG, the current going price is $0.025 USD

66,000,000 x $0.025

= $1,650,000 USD Marketcap

The entire supply will be mined in approx 6.6Years. No one calculates the whole supply, go look at coinmarketcap, bitcoin, ethereum all the coins marketcap is valued @ the current supply. Plus we are looking at reducing the coin supply greatly by lowering coins mined.
dimao

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389

Keep Network

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:46:07 AM

github alive and commits rolling in: https://github.com/XDagger/  CHECK
active design team CHECK

Your estimation is not correct, the current supply is 66,000,000 XDAG, the current going price is $0.025 USD

66,000,000 x $0.025

= $1,650,000 USD Marketcap

The entire supply will be mined in approx 6.6Years. No one calculates the whole supply, go look at coinmarketcap, bitcoin, ethereum all the coins marketcap is valued @ the current supply. Plus we are looking at reducing the coin supply greatly by lowering coins mined.
Interesting calculations. Everything is just yet profitable to do this and then move on to other projects.

cstate1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:52:00 AM

4 TH/s out of 6.5 TH/s total nethash at one pool, such even distribution of hash power is a good sign for the community.  also a good sign that this xdag.top pool doesn't even contribute to the community development fund either.  pointing new miners to this pool is priceless for healthy community.  good job  /s

Community fund 1% has been donated from the first day of xdag.top online. It may have donated about 100000 XDAG. to 02-22 until the donation was cancelled.

I did not see any work done by the community and did not write xdag.top on xdag.org.

Are you xdag.top owner or representative?  I am assuming so.

Not sure what the .png is meant to prove, other than you are owner please explain?  Pool parameters can be changed on the fly and you seemed to admit you canceled it and are no longer donating to community development fund so you know how to do so.

So what is your plan to improve the coin?  Show up on discord and telegram with WTS large amounts of Xdag?

Currently 69,228 blocks have been found/mind with 1024 xdag reward per block and 1% community fund gives ~700k xdag for community fund.

Currently community fund has ~ 240k Xdag.  There has been some payouts from fund but I don't think the community fund has seen more than 1/2 the potential 700k xdag which means around 1/2 the pools have not contributed to the fund.  xdag.top has had significantly more hashrate than other pools and much more than 1/2 the total hashrate for weeks now.  The math does not add up.  

I'm sure the xdag block explorer can shed some light but would need xdag pool addresses if you wish to clear up this matter.

Regardless, you admit to not contributing to community fund yet currently have over 70% of the total nethash on your pool.  What is your plan to improve the coin?
thomasab

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:03:28 AM

4 TH/s out of 6.5 TH/s total nethash at one pool, such even distribution of hash power is a good sign for the community.  also a good sign that this xdag.top pool doesn't even contribute to the community development fund either.  pointing new miners to this pool is priceless for healthy community.  good job  /s

Are you xdag.top owner or representative?  I am assuming so.

Not sure what the .png is meant to prove, other than you are owner please explain?  Pool parameters can be changed on the fly and you seemed to admit you canceled it and are no longer donating to community development fund so you know how to do so.

So what is your plan to improve the coin?  Show up on discord and telegram with WTS large amounts of Xdag?

Currently 69,228 blocks have been found/mind with 1024 xdag reward per block and 1% community fund gives ~700k xdag for community fund.

Currently community fund has ~ 240k Xdag.  There has been some payouts from fund but I don't think the community fund has seen more than 1/2 the potential 700k xdag which means around 1/2 the pools have not contributed to the fund.  xdag.top has had significantly more hashrate than other pools and much more than 1/2 the total hashrate for weeks now.  The math does not add up. 

I'm sure the xdag block explorer can shed some light but would need xdag pool addresses if you wish to clear up this matter.

Regardless, you admit to not contributing to community fund yet currently have over 70% of the total nethash on your pool.  What is your plan to improve the coin?

https://xdag.top/community-donation-block-records.html

This is a record of community donation in all the output blocks of xdga.top. The total amount is 12500 blocks, each block is about 10.24 XDAG, and the total donation amount is about 120000 XDAG.

xdag.top 2018-01-25 is online, not all 69228 blocks are found by xdag.top.
Needmorespace

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:18:50 AM

Any one else having problem getting payed with latest gpu miner 2.3?
Check your balance here http://b.xdagtalk.com/

rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:07:05 AM

Any one else having problem getting payed with latest gpu miner 2.3?
Check your balance here http://b.xdagtalk.com/

i'm having innumerable problems trying to get pools to recognise more than one card... I've tried with three rigs, one with two cards and the other two with 10 cards each.. every time, no-matter what pool I use, the pool only gives shares from one GPU.
The guys on discord have tried to be a help and they've helped a lot form my initial setup, but I still can't overcome this hurdle.  It's quite frustrating.

I'm using ethos and the GPU miner from jonano.

The terminal says the miners are all hashing.. (this is a test with the 2 x GPU rig)

xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

Not sure what the .png is meant to prove, other than you are owner please explain?  Pool parameters can be changed on the fly and you seemed to admit you canceled it and are no longer donating to community development fund so you know how to do so.

So what is your plan to improve the coin?  Show up on discord and telegram with WTS large amounts of Xdag?

Currently community fund has ~ 240k Xdag.  There has been some payouts from fund but I don't think the community fund has seen more than 1/2 the potential 700k xdag which means around 1/2 the pools have not contributed to the fund.  xdag.top has had significantly more hashrate than other pools and much more than 1/2 the total hashrate for weeks now.  The math does not add up. 

Regardless, you admit to not contributing to community fund yet currently have over 70% of the total nethash on your pool.  What is your plan to improve the coin?

This is a record of community donation in all the output blocks of xdga.top. The total amount is 12500 blocks, each block is about 10.24 XDAG, and the total donation amount is about 120000 XDAG.

The mining is tricky for me. I used 24+32 cpu threads (two E5) to mine for one day but without one coin paid.
I quit...  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
thomasab

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:27:35 AM

The mining is tricky for me. I used 24+32 cpu threads (two E5) to mine for one day but without one coin paid.

CPU mining now is not a good choice, but E5 hashrete about 50M, two E5 100M, one day can produce about 15 XDAG.

If there is no gain, please check the settings are correct.
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:28:29 AM

Code:
snip

it's not an easy coin to mine!!
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: