Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:03:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which domain should the coin have?
xdag.org - 10 (50%)
xdag.cash - 9 (45%)
other xdag.* - 1 (5%)
shitcoin.xxx is better - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] Community Driven - First Mineable DAG | CPU Mining  (Read 75248 times)
jonano

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

Community fund 1% has been donated from the first day of xdag.top online. It may have donated about 100000 XDAG. to 02-22 until the donation was cancelled.

I did not see any work done by the community and did not write xdag.top on xdag.org.

Mail record, the ore pool configuration sent to dev when online.
I'm happy that you believe in us. Together we will make the DaggerCoin the great currency.
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:33:53 PM

I think it was the case that if you used some address, you'd get rewarded for one of them, not all. I might be mistaken, but after setting up my machines with different wallets, my earnings grows.
cstate1

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:59:45 PM

You can use a XDAG mining calculator @ http://b.xdagtalk.com/mic/mining

With 40 MH/s: Estimated coins per day: 8.324598822489 . With such less hashrate I would suggest you to join xdag.top pool with over 4 TH/s mining hash power.

4 TH/s out of 6.5 TH/s total nethash at one pool, such even distribution of hash power is a good sign for the community.  also a good sign that this xdag.top pool doesn't even contribute to the community development fund either.  pointing new miners to this pool is priceless for healthy community.  good job  /s

Community fund 1% has been donated from the first day of xdag.top online. It may have donated about 100000 XDAG. to 02-22 until the donation was cancelled.

I did not see any work done by the community and did not write xdag.top on xdag.org.

https://i.loli.net/2018/02/26/5a9393d4c23ff.png

Are you xdag.top owner or representative?  I am assuming so.

Not sure what the .png is meant to prove, other than you are owner please explain?  Pool parameters can be changed on the fly and you seemed to admit you canceled it and are no longer donating to community development fund so you know how to do so.

So what is your plan to improve the coin?  Show up on discord and telegram with WTS large amounts of Xdag?

Currently 69,228 blocks have been found/mind with 1024 xdag reward per block and 1% community fund gives ~700k xdag for community fund.

Currently community fund has ~ 240k Xdag.  There has been some payouts from fund but I don't think the community fund has seen more than 1/2 the potential 700k xdag which means around 1/2 the pools have not contributed to the fund.  xdag.top has had significantly more hashrate than other pools and much more than 1/2 the total hashrate for weeks now.  The math does not add up. 

I'm sure the xdag block explorer can shed some light but would need xdag pool addresses if you wish to clear up this matter.

Regardless, you admit to not contributing to community fund yet currently have over 70% of the total nethash on your pool.  What is your plan to improve the coin?

https://xdag.top/community-donation-block-records.html

This is a record of community donation in all the output blocks of xdga.top. The total amount is 12500 blocks, each block is about 10.24 XDAG, and the total donation amount is about 120000 XDAG.

xdag.top 2018-01-25 is online, not all 69228 blocks are found by xdag.top.

which pool xdag address is yours?  just looking at it for a few minutes I see several potential pool addresses with large xdag balances (larger than community fund) in the transactions you listed.

However, this is past issue and to be honest I don't really care about past, only future.

You said "02-22 until the donation was cancelled.  I did not see any work done by the community and did not write xdag.top on xdag.org."

So you are not contributing to community fund yet majority of total nethash is on your pool. What is your plan to improve the coin?

rafeyip

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:19:45 AM

Dagger is a fair and equal mining project, from the project launch to the present a lot of mining participation, the XDAG community is getting bigger and bigger. The concept of Block = transaction = address is more of a cutting-edge. Hope dagger has more applications to be created. Develop dagger's ecological construction.
thomasab

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:23:15 AM

With 40 MH/s: Estimated coins per day: 8.324598822489 . With such less hashrate I would suggest you to join xdag.top pool with over 4 TH/s mining hash power.

4 TH/s out of 6.5 TH/s total nethash at one pool, such even distribution of hash power is a good sign for the community.  also a good sign that this xdag.top pool doesn't even contribute to the community development fund either.  pointing new miners to this pool is priceless for healthy community.  good job  /s

Not sure what the .png is meant to prove, other than you are owner please explain?  Pool parameters can be changed on the fly and you seemed to admit you canceled it and are no longer donating to community development fund so you know how to do so.

So what is your plan to improve the coin?  Show up on discord and telegram with WTS large amounts of Xdag?

Currently 69,228 blocks have been found/mind with 1024 xdag reward per block and 1% community fund gives ~700k xdag for community fund.

Currently community fund has ~ 240k Xdag.  There has been some payouts from fund but I don't think the community fund has seen more than 1/2 the potential 700k xdag which means around 1/2 the pools have not contributed to the fund.  xdag.top has had significantly more hashrate than other pools and much more than 1/2 the total hashrate for weeks now.  The math does not add up. 

I'm sure the xdag block explorer can shed some light but would need xdag pool addresses if you wish to clear up this matter.

Regardless, you admit to not contributing to community fund yet currently have over 70% of the total nethash on your pool.  What is your plan to improve the coin?

This is a record of community donation in all the output blocks of xdga.top. The total amount is 12500 blocks, each block is about 10.24 XDAG, and the total donation amount is about 120000 XDAG.

which pool xdag address is yours?  just looking at it for a few minutes I see several potential pool addresses with large xdag balances (larger than community fund) in the transactions you listed.

However, this is past issue and to be honest I don't really care about past, only future.

You said "02-22 until the donation was cancelled.  I did not see any work done by the community and did not write xdag.top on xdag.org."

So you are not contributing to community fund yet majority of total nethash is on your pool. What is your plan to improve the coin?

No contribution, it is ironic that half of the community donations received are xdag.top donations, you mean donated 120K XDAG is not a donation?

Community donations did not stop before 02-22, but I did not see xdag.top on xdag.org, which means you did not think xdag.top donated.

Donation is my freedom, not an obligation, so I have the right to decide to stop donating.

I will not develop, so I have no plan, but if someone advances the development work I will donate, such as donating dev, GPU mining developers.
cstate1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:20:17 AM

No contribution, it is ironic that half of the community donations received are xdag.top donations, you mean donated 120K XDAG is not a donation?

Community donations did not stop before 02-22, but I did not see xdag.top on xdag.org, which means you did not think xdag.top donated.

Donation is my freedom, not an obligation, so I have the right to decide to stop donating.

I will not develop, so I have no plan, but if someone advances the development work I will donate, such as donating dev, GPU mining developers.

How old are you?  Are you a child?   xdag.top was removed from pool list because it was not donating.

I asked you for pool xdag address as it seems to me you listed transactions from different pools just before the transfer to the community fund and are claiming it as your own.

If you think taking 70% of nethash rate to yourself with vague and undetermined promise of some unknown reward amount is somehow going to motivate development work by someone you are mistaken.

But I get it, you need to hoard as much as you can to pay off Emperor Xi from sending you to organ donor prison for violating crypto ban.   Cheesy

thomasab

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:46:33 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 08:17:54 AM by thomasab

4 TH/s out of 6.5 TH/s total nethash at one pool, such even distribution of hash power is a good sign for the community.  also a good sign that this xdag.top pool doesn't even contribute to the community development fund either.  pointing new miners to this pool is priceless for healthy community.  good job  /s

Are you xdag.top owner or representative?  I am assuming so.

Not sure what the .png is meant to prove, other than you are owner please explain?  Pool parameters can be changed on the fly and you seemed to admit you canceled it and are no longer donating to community development fund so you know how to do so.

So what is your plan to improve the coin?  Show up on discord and telegram with WTS large amounts of Xdag?

Currently community fund has ~ 240k Xdag.  There has been some payouts from fund but I don't think the community fund has seen more than 1/2 the potential 700k xdag which means around 1/2 the pools have not contributed to the fund.  xdag.top has had significantly more hashrate than other pools and much more than 1/2 the total hashrate for weeks now.  The math does not add up.  

Regardless, you admit to not contributing to community fund yet currently have over 70% of the total nethash on your pool.  What is your plan to improve the coin?

which pool xdag address is yours?  just looking at it for a few minutes I see several potential pool addresses with large xdag balances (larger than community fund) in the transactions you listed.

You said "02-22 until the donation was cancelled.  I did not see any work done by the community and did not write xdag.top on xdag.org."

How old are you?  Are you a child?   xdag.top was removed from pool list because it was not donating.

I asked you for pool xdag address as it seems to me you listed transactions from different pools just before the transfer to the community fund and are claiming it as your own.

If you think taking 70% of nethash rate to yourself with vague and undetermined promise of some unknown reward amount is somehow going to motivate development work by someone you are mistaken.

But I get it, you need to hoard as much as you can to pay off Emperor Xi from sending you to organ donor prison for violating crypto ban.   Cheesy

As long as You are happy!

First, you delete the xdag.top from the pool list and then xdag.top to stop the donation.

If the donation list has a donation from other pools(https://xdag.top/community-donation-block-records.html), I can close the xdag.top. (the source of donation list: pool input "account" will output all the blocks found by the pool, and then the block payment records find the wallet address of the community, prove donation).
cstate1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:02:20 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 03:14:22 AM by cstate1

First, you delete the xdag.top from the pool list and then xdag.top to stop the donation.

If the donation list has a donation from other pools(https://xdag.top/community-donation-block-records.html), I can close the xdag.top. (the source of donation list: pool input "account" will output all the blocks found by the pool, and then the block payment records find the wallet address of the community, prove donation).

I now know why dev is going, because your community is shit.

I am just a miner, or was as I stopped a while ago.  I have no control over xdag.org or any community thing.

I saw on discord the discussion to remove none contributing pools from xdag.org pool list which makes sense to me.  So it would seem you stopped contributing first if you ever contributed.  again your donation list input addresses from block found there should be a common address as your pool fee, I do not see this common address and I asked you for it several times.

it is your community as a pool owner with the majority of the nethash.  Roll Eyes
thomasab

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:23:19 AM

I am just a miner, or was as I stopped a while ago.  I have no control over xdag.org or any community thing.

I saw on discord the discussion to remove none contributing pools from xdag.org pool list which makes sense to me.  So it would seem you stopped contributing first if you ever contributed.  again your donation list input addresses from block found there should be a common address as your pool fee, I do not see this common address and I asked you for it several times.

it is your community as a pool owner with the majority of the nethash.  Roll Eyes

After each block is paid to the miner, the remaining amount is the pool fee, so the same payment address can not be found except for community donations.

For example, https://xdag.top/block/?a=fKbQRgMpVFE86bdEzYpik0u/E4x6g67f
cstate1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:54:17 AM

After each block is paid to the miner, the remaining amount is the pool fee, so the same payment address can not be found except for community donations.

So how to verify who is paying the community donation?  there are other addresses and xdag transfer to those addresses in the donation transfer address besides the community fund, what are those addresses?

for example https://xdag.top/block/?a=snISFR8x+rq1j3+ujUvSQGvGVGLRQYjj  addresses dALEfmCNGi/eMP27EseJk8oSLKzIqKjI or x035XA18BInQCxemGAWG+vzbL0PNRXBn or mWAnk6q9xVTvpN+japhLFUd78JMR041C

If the issue to contributing to community fund is getting listed on xdag.org, I think you should ask on discord. 

I came back and read last few pages here and read discord then looked at network status to see if worth mining again and having a pool with most of the hashpower that doesn't contribute is a bad sign not just to me but to any potential investor.
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:54:55 AM

github alive and commits rolling in: https://github.com/XDagger/  CHECK
active developer team CHECK
active design team CHECK
first ever minable DAG CHECK

people selling @ $0.025 currently... you do realize there are currently 65million coins available, making the marketcap $1,530,000 USD

which exchange is selling XDAG?
i'd like to pile up some while they are cheap.

The estimation is not correct. The present supply is 65mil, but the total supply is 4bil. With $0.025 price, the cap is already 100mil dollar which is already huge!!

Your estimation is not correct, the current supply is 66,000,000 XDAG, the current going price is $0.025 USD

66,000,000 x $0.025

= $1,650,000 USD Marketcap

The entire supply will be mined in approx 6.6Years. No one calculates the whole supply, go look at coinmarketcap, bitcoin, ethereum all the coins marketcap is valued @ the current supply. Plus we are looking at reducing the coin supply greatly by lowering coins mined.

So what is the update here. First of all, i want to understand how mining works in DAG, because DAG means no blocks.
Or it is the mining simulation which is way to distribute supply and control supply generation rather than creating all at once which mentioned for most Dag based coins.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
thomasab

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:19:04 AM

So how to verify who is paying the community donation?  there are other addresses and xdag transfer to those addresses in the donation transfer address besides the community fund, what are those addresses?

for example https://xdag.top/block/?a=snISFR8x+rq1j3+ujUvSQGvGVGLRQYjj  addresses dALEfmCNGi/eMP27EseJk8oSLKzIqKjI or x035XA18BInQCxemGAWG+vzbL0PNRXBn or mWAnk6q9xVTvpN+japhLFUd78JMR041C

If the issue to contributing to community fund is getting listed on xdag.org, I think you should ask on discord. 

I came back and read last few pages here and read discord then looked at network status to see if worth mining again and having a pool with most of the hashpower that doesn't contribute is a bad sign not just to me but to any potential investor.

Other payment address is miners, if you do not even know the basic rules, please do not question me.
cstate1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:29:09 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 04:43:16 AM by cstate1

So how to verify who is paying the community donation?  there are other addresses and xdag transfer to those addresses in the donation transfer address besides the community fund, what are those addresses?

for example https://xdag.top/block/?a=snISFR8x+rq1j3+ujUvSQGvGVGLRQYjj  addresses dALEfmCNGi/eMP27EseJk8oSLKzIqKjI or x035XA18BInQCxemGAWG+vzbL0PNRXBn or mWAnk6q9xVTvpN+japhLFUd78JMR041C

Other payment address is miners, if you do not even know the basic rules, please do not question me.

why would miners get paid from donation transfer? and only 3 miners sharing .3 xdag? if you can't be bothered to read the post then don't reply.

so far you haven't proved anything other than you, xdag.top, shit on the community you hope to get rich off of.
thomasab

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:45:54 AM

So how to verify who is paying the community donation?  there are other addresses and xdag transfer to those addresses in the donation transfer address besides the community fund, what are those addresses?

for example https://xdag.top/block/?a=snISFR8x+rq1j3+ujUvSQGvGVGLRQYjj  addresses dALEfmCNGi/eMP27EseJk8oSLKzIqKjI or x035XA18BInQCxemGAWG+vzbL0PNRXBn or mWAnk6q9xVTvpN+japhLFUd78JMR041C

why would miners get paid from donation transfer? and only 3 miners sharing .3 xdag? if you can't be bothered to read the post then don't reply.

so far you haven't proved anything other than you, xdag.top, shit on the community you hope to get rich off of.

Talking to a brick wall. Roll Eyes
cstate1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:07:00 AM

Talking to a brick wall. Roll Eyes

or a little baby man.  Cheesy
ray_saeed

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:17:43 AM

There used to be 125 pages in this thread. Now only 110 pages are showing up. Does anyone know what happened?
jonano

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:55:42 AM

It is so pity that you are disappointed in community. The original sources are very entagled, it takes some time to understand some things. I hope you are not expecting all things to be done right now.

If you are wondering how is it going:
Current version T13.895 is considered as 0.1.895. Next release version is 0.2.0
Last changes in community repo: https://github.com/XDagger/xdag/tree/develop
Some planned changes for 0.2.0 (from my side):
- information about last N blocks for block explorer https://github.com/jonano614/xdag/tree/LastBlocksInfo
- possibilty to run pool on Windows https://github.com/jonano614/xdag/tree/WinPool
- slight improvements for GUI version of wallet https://github.com/jonano614/xdag/tree/GuiWallet
Probably something more will be ready before release.
Also a lot of code-style changes are done.

Also there is a chinese team. These guys are working on mobile client.

Sincerely, Evgeniy.
Sofar

Activity: 128
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:58:40 AM

I there,

Can you please read your PM on this board?
Can you please don't insult people? Because in fact, i just don't know who is cstate1 and as he said, he is not a involved member of the community you talking about.

Please take contact with the community on the Discord or at least on our Telegram, Btactalk is not our board, we don't manage the community from here.

And so please again, stop insult us.It's not because you reply to somebody that you don't love that you have to insult the whole work done.

Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:05:47 AM

It is so pity that you are disappointed in community. The original sources are very entagled, it takes some time to understand some things. I hope you are not expecting all things to be done right now.

- information about last N blocks for block explorer https://github.com/jonano614/xdag/tree/LastBlocksInfo
- possibilty to run pool on Windows https://github.com/jonano614/xdag/tree/WinPool
- slight improvements for GUI version of wallet https://github.com/jonano614/xdag/tree/GuiWallet

Also there is a chinese team. This guys are working on mobile client.

Sincerely, Evgeniy.

i dont think he deserves such a polite answer........ but lets try to be polite at the beggining and see how it goes

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:11:05 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 08:31:08 AM by rgsnedds

Also there is a chinese team. These guys are working on mobile client.

Sincerely, Evgeniy.

great work... and I know Protovist has been working to try and fix the bugs in the linux miner so although we are still early days, I see a bright future for XDAG.
Still.. more days not mining is a pain... there should be a note in the OP to let people know that we have identified issues with the linux miner...

Code:
raskul - Today at 07:39
good morning! any joy fixing the bugs?
Protovist - Today at 07:43
Not yet.  The more I look at it the more it looks like an architectural problem with the miner.  
Only the "best" (lowest) hash is submitted for each iteration, so adding additional GPUs doesn't
help the number of shares submitted.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: