Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AllahCoin  (Read 8540 times)
iamrickrock

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 01:58:47 AM

I really can't wait until the human race grows the fuck up. Unfortunately it's a process that will take a long time and we will probably not live to see it. It's too bad because I would really love to see a world without the influence of religion in it. It sickens me every time I hear someone justify their stupidity through religion.

ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:06:46 AM

you know what, i can believe whatever i want and you guys can believe whatever you want, i dont care. My opinions are as they are and definitely wont change.

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 10:01:27 AM

Guys plz stop this religious talk here. This forum is not intended for these kinds of talks. You guys will start hating each other by this kind of talks. So plz leave it and end this matter here. All religions have there own set of rules and you don't need to point fingers on each other if you want to know more then why not consult a local scholar of that specific religion. Don't debate here.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 10:15:35 AM

Guys plz stop this religious talk here. This forum is not intended for these kinds of talks. You guys will start hating each other by this kind of talks. So plz leave it and end this matter here. All religions have there own set of rules and you don't need to point fingers on each other if you want to know more then why not consult a local scholar of that specific religion. Don't debate here.
Yeah, let's keep religions murdering gays/women/infidels without saying anything Roll Eyes

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 10:18:52 AM

Yeah, let's keep religions murdering gays/women/infidels without saying anything Roll Eyes

Please don't get me started you guys are also not so out of this. What is going on in Syria is it not terrorism. Angry

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 10:33:06 AM

Please don't get me started you guys are also not so out of this.
What the hell? Don't include me in some crazy organisation.

What is going on in Syria is it not terrorism. Angry
So terrorism in Syria for some months justifies centuries of atrocious murders for no valid reason?
Seems legit.

Also, it's not about wars, it's about rules imposed by a religion. Do you have troubles replying to a specific point?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 10:38:34 AM

Please don't get me started you guys are also not so out of this.
What the hell? Don't include me in some crazy organisation.

So terrorism in Syria for some months justifies centuries of atrocious murders for no valid reason?
Seems legit.

Also, it's not about wars, it's about rules imposed by a religion. Do you have troubles replying to a specific point?

o why are you including me to a group of people. And I have a question that if you don't like abiding by the rules then why not boycott your own countries rules. Islam has it's own strict rules and we like  abiding them.

Schrankwand

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 10:44:38 AM

i can agree with that yes, because being gay imo is not natural and no one can argue that it doesnt bring around diseases

Since homosexuality does occur heavily in nature, especially our next neighbours, the Bonobos, i think I can conclude that your knowledge of biology and zoology is kind of... limited?

Oh, and since some genetic predispostion was found that shows a tendency towards homosexuality in men, did you not know that their sisters with the same gene tended to be more fertile?

Well all of these things make no sense if you think some being invented us and earth. But looked at through the lens of evolution, all of these things make sense. Only gods stop making sense.

Nope. Actually, that is irrelevant. It is irrelevant whether or not someone is Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Shintoist or maybe an Animist. If he has any ideas that say that someone else is worth less because of their ideals, sexual self identity or because they refuse to believe in something they believe in, i do not have any need to talk to a scholar.

None. What. So. Ever. Instead, I have the right that he shuts the fuck up and preaches to other people. Freedom of religion means also freedom from religion. Religious thought needs to get out of lawmaking everywhere. At the same time, religious beliefs do not deserve any kind of respect or scrutiny apart from the fact that you are allowed to leave them. Hurting religious feelings by ridicule and reason is something that should be done daily, for every kind of religion that does not get it.

Repetition is what is needed, since repetition froms beliefs. So instead of leaving everyone, we should just start repeating reason. Daily. In non hompeopathic doses, everywhere.

Oh, and for diseases: You just demonstrated that you do not understand epidemiology very much. Which is crucial to understanding this. And oh, yes, if it does, it is actually a quite useful matter of evolutionary processes weeding out people with lacking resistancies. Evolution is everywhere, although modern science tends to slow it and create insane things using its mechanisms...

Please don't get me started you guys are also not so out of this. What is going on in Syria is it not terrorism. Angry

What is going on in Syria is a civil war. Humans have this idiotic tendency (Which stems from evolution, actually, it can be easily explained) to flock towards something bigger and flogging together under ridiculous beliefs whenever they face crisis and multiple accounts of death.

And for some reason, this belief gets people so organized and fanatic that it increases their chances of survival heavily. Because people that belief the same unreasonable stuff tend to work well together because "nobody else understands them."

And considering fanaticism, it is also quite efficient. Fanatics are more likely to carry out dangerous missions including certain. But this level of risk scenario also makes these people unfortunately win and fight wars. And in Syria, it was only a matter of time until the rebels are organized under the flag of religion.

We will see how that pans out.

Islam has it's own strict rules and we like  abiding them.

So, you DO belong to a group of people. Fascinating. But actually, you will find that a lot of people if talked to in private, do not like to abide by them.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 10:59:22 AM

i can agree with that yes, because being gay imo is not natural and no one can argue that it doesnt bring around diseases

Since homosexuality does occur heavily in nature, especially our next neighbours, the Bonobos, i think I can conclude that your knowledge of biology and zoology is kind of... limited?

Oh, and since some genetic predispostion was found that shows a tendency towards homosexuality in men, did you not know that their sisters with the same gene tended to be more fertile?

Well all of these things make no sense if you think some being invented us and earth. But looked at through the lens of evolution, all of these things make sense. Only gods stop making sense.

Nope. Actually, that is irrelevant. It is irrelevant whether or not someone is Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Shintoist or maybe an Animist. If he has any ideas that say that someone else is worth less because of their ideals, sexual self identity or because they refuse to believe in something they believe in, i do not have any need to talk to a scholar.

None. What. So. Ever. Instead, I have the right that he shuts the fuck up and preaches to other people. Freedom of religion means also freedom from religion. Religious thought needs to get out of lawmaking everywhere. At the same time, religious beliefs do not deserve any kind of respect or scrutiny apart from the fact that you are allowed to leave them. Hurting religious feelings by ridicule and reason is something that should be done daily, for every kind of religion that does not get it.

Repetition is what is needed, since repetition froms beliefs. So instead of leaving everyone, we should just start repeating reason. Daily. In non hompeopathic doses, everywhere.

Oh, and for diseases: You just demonstrated that you do not understand epidemiology very much. Which is crucial to understanding this. And oh, yes, if it does, it is actually a quite useful matter of evolutionary processes weeding out people with lacking resistancies. Evolution is everywhere, although modern science tends to slow it and create insane things using its mechanisms...

What is going on in Syria is a civil war. Humans have this idiotic tendency (Which stems from evolution, actually, it can be easily explained) to flock towards something bigger and flogging together under ridiculous beliefs whenever they face crisis and multiple accounts of death.

And for some reason, this belief gets people so organized and fanatic that it increases their chances of survival heavily. Because people that belief the same unreasonable stuff tend to work well together because "nobody else understands them."

And considering fanaticism, it is also quite efficient. Fanatics are more likely to carry out dangerous missions including certain. But this level of risk scenario also makes these people unfortunately win and fight wars. And in Syria, it was only a matter of time until the rebels are organized under the flag of religion.

Islam has it's own strict rules and we like  abiding them.

So, you DO belong to a group of people. Fascinating. But actually, you will find that a lot of people if talked to in private, do not like to abide by them.

SO you are in favour of secularism. You are on the wrong thread MR.

Schrankwand

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 11:00:58 AM

SO you are in favour of secularism. You are on the wrong thread MR.

Nope. Absolutely not.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 11:05:35 AM

Freedom of religion means also freedom from religion

What is this then??

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 11:12:20 AM

o why are you including me to a group of people.
I didn't, I said this: "Yeah, let's keep religions murdering gays/women/infidels without saying anything"
This doesn't include you in anyway
kthxbai

And I have a question that if you don't like abiding by the rules then why not boycott your own countries rules. Islam has it's own strict rules and we like  abiding them.
Because these rules:
  • Are not dicted by some crazy religion
  • Don't kill anybody who doesn't hurt someone (even if they kill someone actually)

Also I boycott stupid rules because I have a brain. Hint: killing someone because of what sex he loves is even beyond stupidity, it's primitive.
Also stop mixing country and religion ffs

nullbitspectre1848

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 11:15:55 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2013, 11:27:21 AM by nullbitspectre1848

Islam has it's own strict rules and we like  abiding them.

I HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO LISTEN TO YOU BUT IN THE SAME BREATH I'M GOING TO PREACH PSEUDOSCIENCE, CULTURAL MARXISM AND RABID ATHEISM.   WAAA WAAA WAAAA.

Yawn....

People have gone from one extreme of ignorance to the other.  So cocky that they 'have it all figured out' when looking to the past, but can't see the same mistakes they are setting themselves up for in the future, nor the garden path they are being lead down in the name of 'progress'.  Hopeless.  Let them eat cake, I suppose.

AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 12:27:03 PM

Islam has it's own strict rules and we like  abiding them.

I HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO LISTEN TO YOU BUT IN THE SAME BREATH I'M GOING TO PREACH PSEUDOSCIENCE, CULTURAL MARXISM AND RABID ATHEISM.   WAAA WAAA WAAAA.

Yawn....

People have gone from one extreme of ignorance to the other.  So cocky that they 'have it all figured out' when looking to the past, but can't see the same mistakes they are setting themselves up for in the future, nor the garden path they are being lead down in the name of 'progress'.  Hopeless.  Let them eat cake, I suppose.

Excellent debate skills there, mate.
skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 12:32:22 PM

no theyre not, the majority of muslim scholars say homosexual's should be kept in prison. But no not killed
ow OK, than it's totally fine of course, you wouldn't kill them. Just rob them from their freedom till... when? They are cured or something? xD
So locking up people that didn't harm anyone is OK because your imaginary friend says so. Glad the true Islam is such a loving religion.

Ahmed_bodi, welcome in 2013, we already have some new books, I think you have some catching up to do.

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 12:35:25 PM

Seems legit.

No Terrorism doesn't justify anything , Terrorism does not justify any of the Centuries of wars that the west has brought onto other nations , so in this respect you are correct , having said that , the West has brought also a lot of innovation to people and helped a lot of people , so somewhere here there is an equation that balances :

but , however think on this....

Syria and Lebanon are really very good attempts at what was pretty much secular societies, that for those that can not think too deeply mean that Religion was not the primary aspect of the governing body, at least not in an overt way or as it relates to strict law,

yet hilariously, and in a very backwards manner , we in the "West" sponsor Religious Terrorists against Secular Syria , to benefit our own really stupid ends {which are broadly directed against the Russian Federation}

how duplicitous is such a retarded policy?

We hurt our credibility and degrade the support that we had as innovative nations.

We help the Russian Federation's image because they are just standing back and sticking to international law and the West looks like Terrorist sponsoring aggressors ?

anyone want to help me out here?, how does  the "West" bounce back from obviously sponsoring Terrorism {i don't want to hear about all the other ways they did , because before this, not everyone everywhere knew about it}

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 12:36:59 PM

no theyre not, the majority of muslim scholars say homosexual's should be kept in prison. But no not killed
ow OK, than it's totally fine of course, you wouldn't kill them. Just rob them from their freedom till... when? They are cured or something? xD
So locking up people that didn't harm anyone is OK because your imaginary friend says so. Glad the true Islam is such a loving religion.

Ahmed_bodi, welcome in 2013, we already have some new books, I think you have some catching up to do.

Gosh you guys are brainwashed like hell by your governments against Muslims. Do you guys even now about your own religion. What you guys just know is to talk against Islam.

emerefer

Activity: 338

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 12:39:16 PM

Gosh you guys are brainwashed like hell by your governments against Muslims. Do you guys even now about your own religion. What you guys just know is to talk against Islam.

Not true.  Ill talk against every religion
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 12:43:51 PM

Not true.  Ill talk against every religion

This implies you are secular then.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 12:45:46 PM

blah
I repeat:
It's not about wars, it's about rules imposed by a religion.

I don't give a single shit about islam. Stop using victimization to get people join your cause, that's ridiculous.
All the religions that promote murders for whatever reason must be destroyed. Period.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: