Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:12:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AllahCoin  (Read 8540 times)
skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 12:46:31 PM

no theyre not, the majority of muslim scholars say homosexual's should be kept in prison. But no not killed
ow OK, than it's totally fine of course, you wouldn't kill them. Just rob them from their freedom till... when? They are cured or something? xD
So locking up people that didn't harm anyone is OK because your imaginary friend says so. Glad the true Islam is such a loving religion.

Ahmed_bodi, welcome in 2013, we already have some new books, I think you have some catching up to do.

Gosh you guys are brainwashed like hell by your governments against Muslims. Do you guys even now about your own religion. What you guys just know is to talk against Islam.
What I know about my own religion? You know I'm an Atheist right?
And brainwashed by my government? I live in a pretty pro Islam country. My tax money is even used to support it.

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
AgentME

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 12:46:53 PM

no theyre not, the majority of muslim scholars say homosexual's should be kept in prison. But no not killed
ow OK, than it's totally fine of course, you wouldn't kill them. Just rob them from their freedom till... when? They are cured or something? xD
So locking up people that didn't harm anyone is OK because your imaginary friend says so. Glad the true Islam is such a loving religion.

Ahmed_bodi, welcome in 2013, we already have some new books, I think you have some catching up to do.

Gosh you guys are brainwashed like hell by your governments against Muslims. Do you guys even now about your own religion. What you guys just know is to talk against Islam.

Not true.  Ill talk against every religion

This implies you are secular then.
Why would that be an issue?
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 12:47:15 PM

I don't really give a shit about Islam or any other religion , there are simple certain basic human rights that most of the nations/people agree on , if we all stick to these , then we are all fine.

Christians have weirdos
so do Jews and Muslims.

they are just generally very low IQ people with a broken childhood, that's not unusual, that's normal. problem being when those broken low IQ people start to get elected to write the laws, its happened in the West and the East its not an Islamic thing or a Jewish or a Christian or a Secular thing.

you quote the Nation and I'll quote the broken sick Low IQ person that once governed.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 12:48:57 PM

blah
I repeat:
It's not about wars, it's about rules imposed by a religion.

I don't give a single shit about islam. Stop using victimization to get people join your cause, that's ridiculous.
All the religions that promote murders for whatever reason must be destroyed. Period.

This is the misconception you guys are having. And it is just because of fake Talibans Who were trained to fight with Russia. And now US is using them to portray a negative image of Islam

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 12:49:16 PM

I don't give a single shit about islam. Stop using victimization to get people join your cause, that's ridiculous.
All the religions that promote murders for whatever reason must be destroyed. Period.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha {pausing for breath} ha ha ha ha ha ha.

{betting this is where the conversation ends. }

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 12:51:36 PM

I don't really give a shit about Islam or any other religion , there are simple certain basic human rights that most of the nations/people agree on , if we all stick to these , then we are all fine.

Christians have weirdos
so do Jews and Muslims.

they are just generally very low IQ people with a broken childhood, that's not unusual, that's normal. problem being when those broken low IQ people start to get elected to write the laws, its happened in the West and the East its not an Islamic thing or a Jewish or a Christian or a Secular thing.

you quote the Nation and I'll quote the broken sick Low IQ person that once governed.

Agreed it is not about religion it is about a group of low IQ people.

LosingAlpha

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 12:52:50 PM

i can agree with that yes, because being gay imo is not natural and no one can argue that it doesnt bring around diseases
It's totally natural, homosexuality happens in all kinds of species. But you know what's genuinely not natural - deodorant. Do you wear deodorant? How about plastics, you avoid using anything made of plastic?

Maybe you need to find a more plausible and less hypocritical excuse for your bigotry.

ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 12:53:23 PM

بھائی ان لوگوں کو نظر انداز

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 12:54:36 PM

blah
I repeat:
It's not about wars, it's about rules imposed by a religion.

This is the misconception you guys are having. And it is just because of fake Talibans Who were trained to fight with Russia. And now US is using them to portray a negative image of Islam

Talibans?
Are the Talibans at the head of UAE?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates:
Current laws allow the death penalty for [...] homosexuality

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
ahmed_bodi

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 12:55:25 PM

no but its run by people with low iq

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 12:57:46 PM

Christians have weirdos
so do Jews and Muslims.

+1 see we can all agree on something .

let me give you further evidence -

Most "Jihadists" / Terrorists are just very Low IQ people with broken childhoods that have seen probably many people around them murdered ,  in the middle ages this was no different to Christians that burned Witches or even some modern Christians that have shot people that perform abortions {although that is probably a more complex issue }

so lets stick to just straight raging murders , these people , all studies have shown , are generally:

1. Low IQ
2. In a War or occupation environment
3. have Broken or damaged childhood , lost most or all family members , have no outlook on life.  

**4. NOT related to any specific religion.  

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 12:58:21 PM

Tried a lot but couldn't resist.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 12:59:50 PM

**4. NOT related to any specific religion. But nearly always related to some religion, whatever it is

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 01:03:09 PM

Christians have weirdos
so do Jews and Muslims.

Most "Jihadists" / Terrorists are just very Low IQ people with broken childhoods that have seen probably many people around them murdered ,  in the middle ages this was no different to Christians that burned Witches or even some modern Christians that have shot people that perform abortions {although that is probably a more complex issue }

so lets stick to just straight raging murders , these people , all studies have shown , are generally:

1. Low IQ
3. have Broken or damaged childhood , lost most or all family members , have no outlook on life.  

I again agree to all the above points. I think at this place the debate should end.

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 01:04:40 PM

Tried a lot but couldn't resist.

true inshallah this gets finished soon

emerefer

Activity: 338

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 01:04:59 PM

Not true.  Ill talk against every religion

This implies you are secular then.

yes this is what it implies
ahmed_bodi

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 01:05:51 PM

Christians have weirdos
so do Jews and Muslims.

1. Low IQ

+1 Atleast some people here have a brain and aren't brainwashed by sky and fox news

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 01:06:39 PM

**4. NOT related to any specific religion. But nearly always related to some religion, whatever it is

ha ha you didn't answer my first response : D

nope sorry wrong , Communism is a great example , early pure Communism .

Nazis {as fashionable as they were and still apparently are} were completely Secular "in a fashion" but {the Propaganda aside}  it was the low IQ guards , common criminals that perpetuated a lot of the crimes..

where else lets think ....

there are so many in history - help me out guys .... lets see , the USA dropped two Nuclear Weapons on at that time Defenseless Japan,{civilian areas}  many would say the people that chose to do this were of particularly low IQ.

although the pilot was fairly educated as he apparently killed himself. {not being able to live with the mass murder} -

hmmm who else........

** in fact the President was saying just the other day that - he didn't think that even Stalin would have dropped a Nuclear Weapon on say Berlin in 1945  , perhaps in 41 or early 42 maybe, but {of course its conjecture} but he was pretty confident that Stalin wouldn't have dropped it when the war was over.   yet Japan got double whammy, when the war was over.  {after continuous fire bombing of wooden houses in civilian areas }

you see so Terrorism is not defined by Religion ... don't believe me...

ask the UN , all the countries of the world {not the looser countries ...jokes}  tried to Define "Terrorism" and managed to figure out they were all "Terrorists" , so we have no UN definition. : (

dam you know,  it would have been really good to be able to pin that one down. 

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
ahmed_bodi

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 01:13:23 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2013, 01:25:04 PM by ahmed_bodi

croatia in 1993-94 trying to rid bosnia of everyone in the majority muslim areas to invade the land for their own use

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 01:19:01 PM

croatia in 1993-94 trying to rid bosnia of ALL muslims ^

i disagree - i bet if i study it enough , i can prove  the roots were not religious in nature -

the whole area was split up and created along really silly lines to start with, this was done by a central dictatorial power , this had nothing to do with religion ...

England with its essentially non religious scientific innovation, had such a lead on the world that England could draw lines on a map and make nations with little regard to the following consequences.  

my sadness derives the fact that , now look at what we have become , we in word and in action sponsor Terrorism , it is not the English way, it should not wash.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: