Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HitBTC scam!  (Read 24650 times)
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 03:40:13 PM

You better share your messages from HitBTC here to make it publicly. They should react here and force your withdrawal
I post all the information on the blocking of the account in four themes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=378827.1740
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5120187.20
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2707237.160

Seen it. Perfect! Did they response there?

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:46:56 AM

You better share your messages from HitBTC here to make it publicly. They should react here and force your withdrawal

They are ignoring scam accusations that are being posted here, they prefer to answer allegation or scam report in their official thread, well unless they are responding there, but if you do not want to lose your traders and investors, better answer all allegations as they come and where they are being posted, poor PR support.

boltalka

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:10:12 PM

Blocked for no reason account.
Currency transactions are not available for any coin. I can't take a single coin.
The total amount of 7000$

No unusual activity, normal day trading, deposits and withdrawals,Sent documents to confirm identity
[HitBTC] #406437

I will write in this topic every day about how things are going. If the exchange is fraudulent as everyone writes it will be seen. The first day passed

The second day passed, the support is silent
Answered the letter, the first two documents approved. ask for a notarized receipt.
Sent them a receipt.
Approved the receipt. Requested evidence of the origin of the funds. Sent them evidence.
Evidence of the origin of the funds was rejected. Ask for screenshots of the entire history of the purchase transaction on the exchanges, all purchase orders, all conclusions and inputs . Require proof of purchase on ico.  I have a history of trading and shopping on ico for 3 years. Today 4 hours was doing the screenshots of all transactions , collected everything possible and sent them again.
Refused with screenshots. Said need format jpg . Spent another 3 hours to make pictures in this format . Send them.

Sent all the information, evidence the origin of funds, all information and documents.
boltalka

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:28:36 AM

Blocked for no reason account.
Currency transactions are not available for any coin. I can't take a single coin.
The total amount of 7000$

No unusual activity, normal day trading, deposits and withdrawals,Sent documents to confirm identity
[HitBTC] #406437

I will write in this topic every day about how things are going. If the exchange is fraudulent as everyone writes it will be seen. The first day passed

The second day passed, the support is silent
Answered the letter, the first two documents approved. ask for a notarized receipt.
Sent them a receipt.
Approved the receipt. Requested evidence of the origin of the funds. Sent them evidence.
Evidence of the origin of the funds was rejected. Ask for screenshots of the entire history of the purchase transaction on the exchanges, all purchase orders, all conclusions and inputs . Require proof of purchase on ico.  I have a history of trading and shopping on ico for 3 years. Today 4 hours was doing the screenshots of all transactions , collected everything possible and sent them again.
Refused with screenshots. Said need format jpg . Spent another 3 hours to make pictures in this format . Send them.

Sent all the information, evidence the origin of funds, all information and documents.

Unlocked account, it took 2 weeks. I can definitely say the exchange is not scammers
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:25:13 AM

Congrats for getting your account unlocked. But why was it frozen in the first place? Did you place a big amount of money without having provided the required documentations?

This is the only acceptable reason for me. If they have a clear and visible warning saying that for your account type you can deposit/withdraw up to xxxx$ and you send more, then they might have to freeze the funds and make sure you're a legitimate user.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:31:52 AM

Congrats for getting your account unlocked. But why was it frozen in the first place? Did you place a big amount of money without having provided the required documentations?

This is the only acceptable reason for me. If they have a clear and visible warning saying that for your account type you can deposit/withdraw up to xxxx$ and you send more, then they might have to freeze the funds and make sure you're a legitimate user.

I guess this is not going to be the lat complain that we are going to read as we go on, I have doubts trading in Hitbtc to many complaints from other members, although it has not yet happened to me, there's a possibility it will, are they aware that they have an existing thread here, this thread will harm the exchange, I definitely think it will.

whotookmycrypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 214

WhoTookMyCrypto.com

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 06:13:27 AM

No idea why people continue using an exchange that has so many complaints.

Another example: https://twitter.com/LukeDashjr/status/1111219680985919488
Full thread: https://threader.app/thread/1111219680985919488

Stay safe.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 04:10:50 PM

No idea why people continue using an exchange that has so many complaints.

Another example: https://twitter.com/LukeDashjr/status/1111219680985919488
Full thread: https://threader.app/thread/1111219680985919488

Stay safe.

Luke is on the far left ...

khm10000

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:59:15 AM

I cant withdraw form HITBTC from december 2018 .
I send them all documents to pass KYC /AML.
They dont answer .
What  i can do ?
ticket 387759
information123

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:41:40 AM

I cant withdraw form HITBTC from december 2018 .
I send them all documents to pass KYC /AML.
They dont answer .
What  i can do ?
ticket 387759

Did you actually pass their KYC checks?

I used HitBTC for selling a small amount of altcoin that I didn't want to hold. Now they've blocked my withdrawal asking for KYC information.

They've even asked for Facebook and Linkedin. I don't use any social media.
information123

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:20:25 PM

Actually, crypto exchanges do not usually request evidence of the origin of the funds... It looks like they wanted to reject your withdrawal and make you guilty  Undecided

I agree. The legitimate exchanges have never once asked me for "origin of funds".
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 10:51:17 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4), Halab (2)

6 months I can't withdraw from HitBTC, I made a reddit thread about it, they don't care, they're asking for stuff impossible to provide ( as one part of my funds came from a company that is now dead, they use this 5% of funds to block all the rest of the 95% , lame excuse), tried everything to resolve this, giving them anything possible but they just did not care and decided to lock my bitcoins forever.

Tthe point is that we should not even have to provide any "document proving the origins of the funds" , no exchange or even real financial institutions ask for that while locking your funds, when we send these funds to their exchange, the right to withdraw them whenever we want is ours, they don't have a word to say about it. On this, they are scammers and thieves.

So I advise everyone to stay away from this exchange if you care about your money, your funds are all but safe on this exchange.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
shitcoinoffering

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 09:44:21 AM

6 months I can't withdraw from HitBTC, I made a reddit thread about it, they don't care, they're asking for stuff impossible to provide ( as one part of my funds came from a company that is now dead, they use this 5% of funds to block all the rest of the 95% , lame excuse), tried everything to resolve this, giving them anything possible but they just did not care and decided to lock my bitcoins forever.

Tthe point is that we should not even have to provide any "document proving the origins of the funds" , no exchange or even real financial institutions ask for that while locking your funds, when we send these funds to their exchange, the right to withdraw them whenever we want is ours, they don't have a word to say about it. On this, they are scammers and thieves.

So I advise everyone to stay away from this exchange if you care about your money, your funds are all but safe on this exchange.

Only banks are allowed to claim the origin of funds, maybe some others financial institutes too. This is an example how crypto exchange cheats investors. An accident is that investor cannot receive his own money, it is fraud. You may sue to them.

Mux@

Activity: 602
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:05:07 PM

Thank you for the information about fraudulent activities on the part of HitBTC. I will be careful and try not to work with them if there is an alternative proposal. Similar situations occur periodically on the YoBit exchange. With me, too, happened a similar story 3 months ago. I requested a withdrawal, YoBit reported that the withdrawal was executed, but the specified transaction does not even exist in the blockchain. Yobit support has not responded to my emails on this situation for 3 months. I didn't receive my money!
shitcoinoffering

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 12:49:25 PM

Thank you for the information about fraudulent activities on the part of HitBTC. I will be careful and try not to work with them if there is an alternative proposal. Similar situations occur periodically on the YoBit exchange. With me, too, happened a similar story 3 months ago. I requested a withdrawal, YoBit reported that the withdrawal was executed, but the specified transaction does not even exist in the blockchain. Yobit support has not responded to my emails on this situation for 3 months. I didn't receive my money!

Everybody knows that YoBit is scam... It is worse than HitBTC. Share your message to YoBit scam topic, it will help other.

Thewowman777

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 01:35:42 PM

They just blocked my withdrawal using KYC as a pretext.
Here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5143493.0
shitcoinoffering

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 01:47:51 PM

They just blocked my withdrawal using KYC as a pretext.
Here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5143493.0

You're not the first... Try to push their support, maybe they will pay to you.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:49:29 AM

I am glad that I haven't used them for quite sometime now. I got a notification stating that I need to do KYC (I first used this exchange in 2017) in order to get the approval for withdrawing my coins. I have already done KYC for more than a dozen exchanges and I am not going to do anymore. Luckily I have only around BTC0.005 worth of funds in HitBTC and I will just discard them. But I have sent an email stating that I don't want to undergo KYC and I want to withdraw my coins.
yetme (OP)

Activity: 174
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:52:12 AM

All withdrawals are disbled! They are moving their funds:

I would be super worried. Last I checked, HitBTC’s drained their exchange of all their bitcoins.

Surprised they’ve been solvent this long, truthfully.

I’m sorry if you had funds stuck on there, that’s a shitty situation.

https://twitter.com/ProofofResearch/status/1129323919738101762
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:34:58 PM

You are one of the few I trust in this forum. I have not operated with the exchange in question for a while now and your experience has made this exchange a "no go" place for me. In case they later address your problem please let us know because there are many others like me who will act based on your advice.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: