Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: has trading become difficult?  (Read 2701 times)
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:23:03 AM

Yes so high fluctuacion make trading cryptocurrency unpredictable, even technical analysis often does not work. But by continue learn from the mistake will be any possibility we can make profit by consistent. Become pro trader need process and times so we should be patient pass  that process.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

It's supposed to become easier for those who do trading for a long time. But with the going high in price and ethereum blockchain problems, it is becoming hard everyday for us to trade. It takes a long time to finish just 1 transaction.
well you're right, because the longer you trade, the easier you analyze the chart. but, for me it is very difficult, even lately. probably because of greed, it becomes difficult for me. when there is a chance, I must take it.
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:44:45 AM

I feel the same thing especially altcoin trading that paired with BTC because we should be analysis 2 crypto, that is altcoin price and Bitcoin price. To make profit from this crypto market we should be has full time to analysis the price action and dont be greedy. At bitcoin today it is generally better not to pay attention, but switch to more active and promising coins
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:45:28 AM

I don't think trading has become difficult but it has become more riskier to the extent that you could lose a lot more than you expected if you go for short term trading or day trading. So a time will come when demand will be much folded and doubled than supply, hence supply will have to be increased. The issue is it is individuals who make it troublesome for themselves
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:45:35 AM

I always prefer to get into bitcoins and altcoins at the same point. As they are reciprocal so you have many chances to earn more and more money. But only wise decisions are required at both the ends. Actually it's so easy trade here to earn but it easy to lose also some of your investing because we need only to buy in low then sell in high like just hold all of your coins then sell if the value of digital currency become so high
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:30:31 PM

Yes because there is no assurance that you can gain more profit. You have to monitor the chart time to time to get the right time to sell. I suggest you to read about trading so that you can have strategies and techiniques regarding this matter
There is at least some certain level of assurance of either gaining huge profit or small loss as the case may be depending on how good you are when it comes to trading.

Many people have missed it with the simple idea of buying low and selling high which can easily work for anyone in an uptrend market but once the market is switching to a downtrend, this becomes even more difficult and which is why if anyone does not want trading to deal with them, they should better deal with it first by learning.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
AngellSky

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:09:56 PM

I always prefer to get into bitcoins and altcoins at the same point. As they are reciprocal so you have many chances to earn more and more money. But only wise decisions are required at both the ends. Actually it's so easy trade here to earn but it easy to lose also some of your investing because we need only to buy in low then sell in high like just hold all of your coins then sell if the value of digital currency become so high
if we trace the dynamics of growth and fall of bitcoin, over the past day we have seen a rise and fall in the price of Bitcoin within 500 or 600 dollars. Even if you really only deal with Bitcoin, then on the difference in price you can also make good money in such a short time.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:37:52 PM

Diversification is preferred over sticking to just one crypto coin but the collection must include the potential crypto currencies. Bitcoin coming at first and then few altcoins like Ethereum, Neo, Waves, Litecoin, ETC or BCH. Mostly crypto coins decline with the fall down of bitcoin. Also, bitcoin trading is far more profitable than altcoin trading. My sincere piece of advice is to invest a bigger portion of money in bitcoin and rest in only Ethereum of Litecoin.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:52:17 PM

The problem is that you can easily lose a lot of money with this kind of market when we do not even know if we are on a bullish trend, or just in a bearish one.
I suggest everyone to do not put money in this market, just wait until everything gets better.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:09:14 PM

yes. there are too many bad fake news in the market and with FOMO feeling, the new investors sell in panic. That leads the market usually falling down and we are difficult to trade.

k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:45:45 PM

The shrinking volume of transactions does make transactions harder, but I believe Bitcoin will overcome these difficulties and seek opportunities to wait for the market to pick up, and the current situation will not always exist.

Yes because it is still bearish. Me too is not trading for several weeks now, I am not motivated when you see bloody market. I am lie low on trading now, but still I monitor prices on their dip. Still when market is red, opportunity is there hidden, just be patient to look for bargains.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:59:07 PM

The shrinking volume of transactions does make transactions harder, but I believe Bitcoin will overcome these difficulties and seek opportunities to wait for the market to pick up, and the current situation will not always exist.

Yes because it is still bearish. Me too is not trading for several weeks now, I am not motivated when you see bloody market. I am lie low on trading now, but still I monitor prices on their dip. Still when market is red, opportunity is there hidden, just be patient to look for bargains.
Try day trading if ever, it might help a little at this time that the market were too bloody, pick Alts that somehow increases , it might give an income for awhile.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:57:27 AM

Try day trading if ever, it might help a little at this time that the market were too bloody, pick Alts that somehow increases , it might give an income for awhile.
The market is more likely to decline or more often decrease than the increase so that's why getting a profit feels more difficult, no difference difficulties olden or now. difficulty and ease it depends on your skills and knowledge. but if you've understood/famliar the change in the price of a coin, it will be much easier.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

The market is more likely to decline or more often decrease than the increase so that's why getting a profit feels more difficult, no difference difficulties olden or now. difficulty and ease it depends on your skills and knowledge. but if you've understood/famliar the change in the price of a coin, it will be much easier.

this day, the price is getting down again and I don't know if the price will go down for more or will bounce up again. and if I compare with yesterday, the price now still getting down so I think we need to be careful when we want to buy bitcoin. and I think it does not just depend on our skills and our knowledge in trading, we need to think about the chance for us to buy and sell bitcoin and if we think that our chance is not too big then maybe we can take a rest for a while.
Borisb52

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:03:42 AM

These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?

Trade has never been easy. I agree at the moment the trade is even more complicated. Not every trader can trade in a falling market with a profit. Especially with such price drops bitcoin. Therefore, you need to learn and draw appropriate conclusions.
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:41:26 AM

Competition increase more difficult and tough time starts so do not upset with it just keep moving change the strategy. Believe in yourself,invest in good cap coin having worth,buy more when market in dip and hold for best moment with patience surely will earn handsome amount. I think this is depend on the level of skill each trader. In my opinion by look in to daily chart of Bitcoin will be more profitable if we are doing long term trading than day
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

The big money has spent in bitcoin, investor come and go , that's why bitcoin in volatile , happened every year so I won't surprised at all. The drop didn't make it difficult, the volatile didn't make it difficult too. Trading is very difficult for now because there is a tough competition in the market and we can's say that it is easy many traders have bear huge losses and now the people spread many rumors in the market so for now we can make different strategies
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:41:38 AM

The high cost of bitcoin and the instability makes it difficult to exchange nowadays. The outrageous high unpredictability is being overseen by some enormous speculators, so they can make picks up once a day. Since few individuals claim the biggest amount of bitcoins, they can without much of a stretch control the cost, by pumping and dumping. I feel the same thing especially altcoin trading that paired with BTC because we should be analysis 2 crypto, that is altcoin price and Bitcoin price
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:01:56 PM

These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?
This is a bitcoin feature and we should be familiar with them. That made some psychopaths dare not invest in bitcoin and give up everything. I also do not like investing in bitcoins because their cost is always driven by sharks. So I can not predict when a bitcoin is up or down. The strategies will be ineffective.

The_Masterer

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

Try trading over a longer periods of time. Start with a bigger capital, buy coin and then expect to hold it over a longer time. Short time trading in this market situation is pretty tough
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: