Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: has trading become difficult?  (Read 2701 times)
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:06:35 PM

Yeah it seems you need to be sat in front of the PC all day looking for the right time to sell and buy. For those holding down a full time job by the time you get home you have normally missed the opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:15:03 AM

Bitcoin prices are rising too high due to the demand of investors and the community. Currently you can see altcoin is discounted so much so this time if you want to surf under the candlestick chart is very difficult. In my opinion you can buy some good altcoin at the current low price which is great to keep some time.
This is some better strategy of working smartly. I always prefer to get into bitcoins and altcoins at the same point. As they are reciprocal so you have many chances to earn more and more money. But only wise decisions are required at both the ends. Altcoins are good to buy these days because they are at very low place where bitcoins are not that much affordable right now.
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:36:56 AM

Well if you aim for swings and not get too greedy then it still is easy. You just go home with less  profit compared to before.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:53:26 AM

These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?
If that would always happen i think yes its very difficult to trade specially for altcoin, its very hard to determined which altcoin was good to buy because i am sure that value in exchange will always be bloody. Even trading with bitcoin to fiat, in every single minute the value are changing its hard to risk to buy bitcoin at that time.

Well if you aim for swings and not get too greedy then it still is easy. You just go home with less  profit compared to before.
Yes, dont be greedy to keep our possibility to earn profit at higher level, we all know that bitcoin is there to gives us income, much better to hold every time the value fluctuates too fast.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:01:35 AM

These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
It has been over the past few days, but now prices are moving up and down, for me the rise and fall in bitcoin prices can be worrying because it can affect people's trust in bitcoin. But for a trader I think this is very profitable, because when the price of bitcoin increases and decreases then we can take a chance. The increase and decrease in bitcoin prices can give us the opportunity to earn profit margins from the buy and sell bitcoin that we have. So I think it has a positive and negative nature. It all depends on how we view bitcoin as a unique thing. This is what distinguishes bitcoin from other financial sectors, besides being a currency, bitcoin is now used as an exciting investment to do.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:02:33 AM

Bitcoin price is now stable and it seem good time for trading is back. Bitcoins marketcap is decrease slowly show that money had been taken to buy altcoins.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:13:30 AM

I think yes because almost  all exchangers are now being bug because of ethereum transactions and alts. I think there are big effects of this because of this kind of situation in trading world.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:08:31 AM

I don’t think so. Trading isn’t becoming any difficult, it’s still as it is. We shouldn’t just forget that trading is all about market predictions, and you can’t actually tell what the next market condition would be. So it has been like that from the start.

Another thing, don’t forget that some devs can twist things around in favor of themselves, so that investors will lose. So you never can tell. That’s why it’s always good to trade with a trusted platform.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:52:46 AM

I don't think if it is really difficult to trade in that moment it is natural for bitcoin a being volatile makes up and down situation of movement price in bitcoin.
I can't see difficulties in trading trading but i feel risky to trade in pump and dump strategy of trading. Because the fluctuation of bitcoin many investors tempted to invest in bitcoin to put their money.
For me i rather to invest than to trade it's hustle free in investing not like trading time consumption is needed.

Low Sigma

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Algorithmic Trader

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:58:41 AM

You raised a good question.
One problem would be the fact that some traders didn't adjusted their strategy to the new higher volatility.

Second problem is that a lot of professional traders got into crypto market and they are starting to arbitrage out the easy profit. Expect even more competition given that CBOE added BTC futures and highly skilled traders can access more easily BTC market. CME and Nasdaq seems to be the next institutions to offer BTC.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:05:50 AM

And you don't see that as opportunity to earn more money?
When price doesn't move at all is hard to trade, when price is moving up and down all the time it is easy.
pushkarmore

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:27:37 AM

Trading is not a difficult to deal with till there is a good momentum and strong trend is present in the trading product. In bitcoin there are ups and down like something of about $1000 to $1200 per day where you can trade and earn profit of minimum 500 to 600 trending points if you trade according to the intraday trend. Infact in trending and high volatile period you can make good income rather than sideways trending period, so better make use of it the most.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:41:20 AM

Trading is hard from the start, right now coins volatility increases if you're gonna take advantage from it for sure you're gonna profit a lot, trading is hard so you need to adopt if something changes to make sure you'll still profit a lot, if you think that trading become more difficult, that is just the beginning i think a lot of things might happen in the future so you really need to be as much ready as you can.

yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:07:48 AM

I think the only difficult is the day trading and it's really hard to predict when it goes up and down since within a day it happens many times so its better to hold it for a long term to have higher income.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:17:50 AM

Bitcoin prices are rising too high due to the demand of investors and the community. Currently you can see altcoin is discounted so much so this time if you want to surf under the candlestick chart is very difficult. In my opinion you can buy some good altcoin at the current low price which is great to keep some time.
This is some better strategy of working smartly. I always prefer to get into bitcoins and altcoins at the same point. As they are reciprocal so you have many chances to earn more and more money. But only wise decisions are required at both the ends. Altcoins are good to buy these days because they are at very low place where bitcoins are not that much affordable right now.

I think you are missing the recent updates from the market. The alts and bitcoin use to be reciprocal of each other a month ago but they are not now. What they are doing currently is launching the market value according to their own development and no coin is dependent upon the bitcoin for now. They are being int he competition and trying to keep up the prices high for individual coins in the fear that they will loose the ranks in the top list. I mean that could be one of the reason for this to happen.

So for now trading is really part of individual trade and nothing depends on different coins and they will never ever.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:27:26 AM

Yes indeed trading with btc/alt is really riskier because as you said the price fluctuations are only occuring in btc whoch means there is a chance that it's value falls in terms of btc.

I did find a solution which actually still gives youbare profit search for coins which do have a usd pair and can only be traded with btc example doge so even if there is a change in price of btc the price doesn't effect doge because it is pegged with btc only.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:37:08 AM

" Difficult " if you don't have enough preparation about the risk. The price go up/ down, volume not stable and news speculations become part of or trade activity, but when it happen there's opportunity to create income. I think you should learn again about risk and stop loss and fix your strategy, because from your post I believe you don't have stop loss and wise money management. Good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:59:23 AM

Yes I think so becasue volatility of Bitcoin to high will be more difficult to trade altcoin that paired with BTC, also we should be have full time to analysis the chart and also dont forget doing cut loss strategy to minimize the risk. And because the price of Bitcoin so strong bullish for the better doing short trade to avoid big loss.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:05:52 AM

I feel the same thing especially altcoin trading that paired with BTC because we should be analysis 2 crypto, that is altcoin price and Bitcoin price. To make profit from this crypto market we should be has full time to analysis the price action and dont be greedy.

dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:56:33 AM

Nowadays, being a trader should be full-time. It requires much more effort rather than before. Because of the fast-moving circulation of transactions, it's pretty hard to cope up with it. With this current situation, I was thinking of getting a BOT trader, which might make my trading life a lot easier. But, the price is pretty much expensive and I would rather compound my investment than purchasing one. After all, most of the efficient bot traders doesn't generate that much profit. It is better to do it manually. But then again, the market trend is really unpredictable, in a way that you could lose all of your investments in just a matter of seconds, without any warning at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: