Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: has trading become difficult?  (Read 2701 times)
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:15:52 AM

Contrary to popular opinion, I will say that trading is inherently a difficult kind of earnings. It is a synthesis of knowledge, experience, ability to manage emotions and the ability to constantly analyze the market and its movements. With the development of technical progress, the work of the trader becomes more difficult, more skills and knowledge are required.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:20:06 PM

Yes, trading become difficult eventually and is not even new issue nowadays because in trading you are putting too much effort to be successful because of unpredictable environment in the business.
quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:50:19 PM

Trading has never been easy. It's not always a win-win situation. There are always ups and downs in every market and the cryptocurrency market is not exempted from that.
yes that is right to say that trading is not an easy job, trading require a lot of study and experience, trading is more risky if you are depending on your luck only, one can only get experience in trading if he is spending a lot f time in trading. to me i although i have spent a lot of time in trading but still i do not consider myself as an expert in trading.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:05:25 PM

Yes, trading become difficult eventually and is not even new issue nowadays because in trading you are putting too much effort to be successful because of unpredictable environment in the business.
I don't know why you think so, I think that trade was contrary easier. It all depends on what you are trading. I trade altcoins and I'm lucky Wink
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:30:33 PM

These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?

Trading is always difficult,  it is so unpredictable and so hard to predict what will be the next price in the next few days.  It is much better to learn more techniques in trading to gain for more profits.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:53:12 PM

Sometimes in the market the situation is volatile then it would be better to avoid trading. Because it is difficult to trade in a unpredictable market.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:29:16 AM

Continuous learning is a way to gain experience. Only a fool does not believe that experience can help us to gain success in the world of trading. With experience then we can learn to make decisions and also learn to do analysis in choosing various coins that have prospects. This is an option and when we dare to continue trading without any fatigue then we will get skills that will make us smart to make decisions. This is the thing that will make us successful and be successful in taking every decision in various conditions in the trading world.
I admit that the conditions in the trading world today is quite difficult, because sometimes a lot of surprising things happen in a very fast time. we are required to always focus in order to achieve the best results.
DibiaVxosis

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

To my mind, due to the bitcoin fluctuations in the rate, traders experience more difficulties when trading. This may take place because altcoin fluctuations are also present. In any case, nobody can predict trading 100%
Sure trading become too hard right now. Charts analysis can't be true and really hard to analysis anything right now. The market seem still waiting for more new investment to push the price up, but nothing till now.

petir.bay

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:33:46 PM

Indeed it has, especially for altcoin trading where almost everything is in red. From a begginer's POV, I can't imagine how skilled a day trader would be to profit from that mess. But on the other hand, long term hodlers would be happy with the recent events.
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:54:48 PM

I think trading only becomes difficult depending on the patience of a trader. If he or she is not patient enough to wait for the value to be profitable, then it would indeed be difficult.

I agree because trading is easy to do and learn but the big problem with trading is your emotion. I think trading with emotion gives us difficulty because sometimes we lost our patience if suddenly some bad things occur. We just need to study very well about our investment.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:19:19 PM

I think trading only becomes difficult depending on the patience of a trader. If he or she is not patient enough to wait for the value to be profitable, then it would indeed be difficult.

I agree because trading is easy to do and learn but the big problem with trading is your emotion. I think trading with emotion gives us difficulty because sometimes we lost our patience if suddenly some bad things occur. We just need to study very well about our investment.
I think that Trade and investment are practically not different things. It's one thing if you invest your money by buying coins on the market, but quite another thing when you invest your money in an ico company.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:00:20 PM

when you know how to handle your emotion while you are in trading are some of the best feeling that you can have for cause you know what are some of the decision that you can actually made of when you know on handled your emotion.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

I agree with you because too many newbies are now joining this market and they do not have much experience about this crypto market so they sell in a panic and move the whole market against the charts.
febryza

Activity: 104

CryptoCurrency

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:08:34 PM

Trading is the most difficult thing in cryptocurrency world in my opinion. Because you need strategy, analysis, patience, and that just the main element in trading. I really bad in trading, i want to learn to trading in short or long term technique. But i think that wouldn't be easy, because i often heard people lost all their budget in trading.

[
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:58:42 AM

Trading has never been easy. It's not always a win-win situation. There are always ups and downs in every market and the cryptocurrency market is not exempted from that.
Previously many people had no knowledge of the Crypto market but they patiently bought and held, ultimately earning the most horrible profit at the end of 2017. But this time, we can not We rely on luck and patience to make a profit, based on the real knowledge we learn
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:02:21 AM

These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?
Yes, we will never predict the price of the electronic money market. There are many eulogies for us. It is possible that by the end of the year prices will increase sharply and again Bitcoin will increase to 30k
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

Trading become difficult but everything that trader should understand , money can be made even when market is red! Our goal is to make more tokens and our profit will come after pirce increasing.

queenstella

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:21:22 AM

Yeah, trading has become so difficult. Some spend sleepless night waiting for it to moon or dip before buying.
simalima

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:25:55 AM

Has trading become difficult ....My answer will be nope,if you keep patience while trading.Because fluctuating is a nature of cryptocurrency. Although recently market is volatile but if you are going to trade wisely never I will be difficult.
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

yes. I completely agree with your opinion. all coins are dropping down so it is very difficult to get profit by trading now. the market does not act based on normal rules and you are easy to lost money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: