Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Diamond DMD - new PoW/PoS coin | Super random blocks | Only 4.38 mil total  (Read 116343 times)
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 03:44:51 PM

So far this coin seems to be pretty good. The only issue is that so much of the hashpower is concentrated at one pool. I would like to set up a p2pool, but not quite sure where to start. Anyone care to point me in the right direction?
The thing im missing is how to calculate the subsidy function because of the random super blocks.. If you know that, i can make a p2pool node for Diamond coin.

Can you use the same function (GetProofOfWorkReward() or something similar from main.cpp) to calculate the payout? source code is available in github.

Ive tried, but i cannot recalculate the random number on the p2pool node side.. i wont be the same as the diamondd..

Anyone knows how to get the network hash rate with diamondd ? The RPC call should be "getnetworkhashps" but it isnt implemented.. (i think) "diamondd getmininginfo" gives "networkhashps"  Smiley
you need to have the previous block hash in order to calculate the random number correctly, part of which is used as the seed.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
drillbaby

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 07:38:39 PM

The mega wallet link is not working for me.

I never used GDrive before but the only way I could download the wallet was to manually download each file which is kind of tedious but hey, I might do something wrong.

Also, upon downloading the wallet it would report 0 connections (i.e. won't sinch for the last half hour). Any advice is more than welcomed ....
JohnLuc (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 07:44:43 PM

I never used GDrive before but the only way I could download the wallet was to manually download each file which is kind of tedious but hey, I might do something wrong.

Also, upon downloading the wallet it would report 0 connections (i.e. won't sinch for the last half hour). Any advice is more than welcomed ....

Google drive allows you download individual files. For example, you can click on diamond-qt.exe, on the right most side, it will have an arrow, click on it, it gives you the "download" option for just the file you selected.

For connections, you may need to use addnode in the config file. Unfortunately I am currently at work, once I return home, I should be able to post my peer's addresses, and then you can use them for addnode in config file.
asor

Activity: 809
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 09:07:19 PM

You can download all files by pressing STRG+S or click on "File" | "Download" Wink

The following conf works for me:

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=**Yourusername**
rpcpassword=**Yourpassword**
rpcport=17772
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
addnode=27.3.56.138
addnode=84.237.202.34
addnode=121.206.245.183
addnode=70.98.114.237
addnode=97.89.174.206
addnode=109.60.104.146
addnode=113.240.74.168
addnode=93.96.132.70
addnode=183.167.26.115
addnode=71.187.248.95
addnode=82.4.104.203
addnode=113.240.74.168:17771
addnode=14.210.168.10:17771
addnode=219.90.173.102:52451
addnode=174.98.127.147
addnode=64.120.17.150
addnode=68.103.214.20
Isotactic

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 02:41:43 AM

So far this coin seems to be pretty good. The only issue is that so much of the hashpower is concentrated at one pool. I would like to set up a p2pool, but not quite sure where to start. Anyone care to point me in the right direction?
The thing im missing is how to calculate the subsidy function because of the random super blocks.. If you know that, i can make a p2pool node for Diamond coin.

Can you use the same function (GetProofOfWorkReward() or something similar from main.cpp) to calculate the payout? source code is available in github.

Ive tried, but i cannot recalculate the random number on the p2pool node side.. i wont be the same as the diamondd..

Anyone knows how to get the network hash rate with diamondd ? The RPC call should be "getnetworkhashps" but it isnt implemented.. (i think) "diamondd getmininginfo" gives "networkhashps"  Smiley
you need to have the previous block hash in order to calculate the random number correctly, part of which is used as the seed.

I spoke with treasureseeker, who had set up a p2pool for elephant which also includes bonus random blocks, and this is what he had to say:
Quote from: treasureseeker

Hello Isotastic,

Interestingly, if you  just tell P2Pool the correct basic "subsidy" (block payout), which, looking at the Diamond  announcement details is 1 Diamond per block, P2Pool will correctly share out bonus blocks when they occur (at least this is what is happening with Elephantcoin).

I'll just check the Diamondcoin source code.....oh, just noticed that Diamond includes has Proof of Stake...I've yet to get a P2Pool set up and looking correct with a Proof of Stake coin yet (despite trying) .

Anyway, you can try the following....this is what I would use for Diamond if it didn't have the proof of stake coding...the  SUBSIDY_FUNC part of / p2pool /bitcoin/ networks.py is the important part when it comes to block rewards, so for that I would use ....

SUBSIDY_FUNC=lambda height: 1*100000000 >> (height + 1)//4204800,

This is a bit of a hack in Diamond's case, as unlike Elephantcoin for example, which gradually halves the rewards on a regular basis, Diamond seems to just stop after 8 years of steady 1 Diamond per block production.   The  SUBSIDY_FUNC line above assumes a halving after the 8 years, but seeing as nothing will be produced after the 8 years, your P2Pool will automatically just stop paying then as expected.

You'll need to also set other settings appropriately for Diamondcoin in /p2pool/bitcoin/networks.py, / p2pool/networks.py , and also add diamondcoin to helper.py.

Once you've got it all running, check that the "Current block value" (if you're using hardcpp's extended front end) is correctly showing "1".  If so, you should be fine, but I'd monitor the blocks and payouts at least to begin with, particularly because of the fact that Diamondcoin includes the Proof of Stake type of coding.  

So I was able to use narken's modified p2pool code, and add diamond to the networks.py (both the main p2pool folder and the bitcoin folder, and also to helper.py. Ill take a look at the subsidy function when I have some time and see if I am able to update it as well. If anyone would like the modified narken python scripts let me know and I can send them your way
sheinsha

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:20:30 AM

Anyone knows how to get the network hash rate with diamondd ? The RPC call should be "getnetworkhashps" but it isnt implemented.. (i think) "diamondd getmininginfo" gives "networkhashps"  Smiley

I spoke with treasureseeker, who had set up a p2pool for elephant which also includes bonus random blocks, and this is what he had to say:
Quote from: treasureseeker

Hello Isotastic,

Interestingly, if you  just tell P2Pool the correct basic "subsidy" (block payout), which, looking at the Diamond  announcement details is 1 Diamond per block, P2Pool will correctly share out bonus blocks when they occur (at least this is what is happening with Elephantcoin).

I'll just check the Diamondcoin source code.....oh, just noticed that Diamond includes has Proof of Stake...I've yet to get a P2Pool set up and looking correct with a Proof of Stake coin yet (despite trying) .

Anyway, you can try the following....this is what I would use for Diamond if it didn't have the proof of stake coding...the  SUBSIDY_FUNC part of / p2pool /bitcoin/ networks.py is the important part when it comes to block rewards, so for that I would use ....

SUBSIDY_FUNC=lambda height: 1*100000000 >> (height + 1)//4204800,

This is a bit of a hack in Diamond's case, as unlike Elephantcoin for example, which gradually halves the rewards on a regular basis, Diamond seems to just stop after 8 years of steady 1 Diamond per block production.   The  SUBSIDY_FUNC line above assumes a halving after the 8 years, but seeing as nothing will be produced after the 8 years, your P2Pool will automatically just stop paying then as expected.

You'll need to also set other settings appropriately for Diamondcoin in /p2pool/bitcoin/networks.py, / p2pool/networks.py , and also add diamondcoin to helper.py.

Once you've got it all running, check that the "Current block value" (if you're using hardcpp's extended front end) is correctly showing "1".  If so, you should be fine, but I'd monitor the blocks and payouts at least to begin with, particularly because of the fact that Diamondcoin includes the Proof of Stake type of coding.  

So I was able to use narken's modified p2pool code, and add diamond to the networks.py (both the main p2pool folder and the bitcoin folder, and also to helper.py. Ill take a look at the subsidy function when I have some time and see if I am able to update it as well. If anyone would like the modified narken python scripts let me know and I can send them your way

Thats great!! Can you share your both networks.py ? the diamondcoin part
Thanks

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
sheinsha

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 04:23:16 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2013, 07:43:22 PM by sheinsha

Minar.cc Diamond DMD PPLNS Pool

I have setup a PPLNS Pool and its working fine, we have already found 6 85 blocks, 3 80 confirmed at the time of writing, so you are welcome to join and spread the network hashrate.

Please let me know if you find anything out of normal, comments and suggestions also welcome!

I have set pool fees to 1%, 60 block confirms for fast payouts, and only 0.001 DMD payout fee to pay the actual transaction fee.

dmd.minar.cc

Start your miner using the following parameters:
URL:stratum+tcp://dmd.minar.cc
PORT:3333
USER:username.worker
PASS:workerPass
Sample command-line:
   ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://dmd.minar.cc:3333 --scrypt -u username.worker -p workerPass

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
JohnLuc (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 07:28:31 AM

Minar.cc Diamond DMD PPLNS Pool

I have setup a PPLNS Pool and its working fine, we have already found 6 blocks, 3 confirmed at the time of writing, so you are welcome to join and spread the network hashrate.

Please let me know if you find anything out of normal, comments and suggestions also welcome!

I have set pool fees to 1%, 60 block confirms for fast payouts, and only 0.001 DMD payout fee to pay the actual transaction fee.

dmd.minar.cc

Start your miner using the following parameters:
URL:stratum+tcp://dmd.minar.cc
USER:username.worker
PASS:workerPass
Sample command-line:
   ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://dmd.minar.cc:3333 --scrypt -u username.worker -p workerPass

Nice... updated the OP.
JohnLuc (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 07:33:23 AM

Also can someone make a blockchain explorer?
Isotactic

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:24:09 PM

So these are the modified networks.py and helper.py files for p2pool. I am still having difficulty getting it to connect to the proper port. Maybe someone can take a look at it and see if I messed something up.

First is from p2pool\bitcoin\networks.py, this includes the modifications that treasureseeker recommended above.
Code:
    diamond=math.Object(
        P2P_PREFIX='fbc0b6db'.decode('hex'),
        P2P_PORT=17771,
        ADDRESS_VERSION=35,
        RPC_PORT=17772,
        RPC_CHECK=defer.inlineCallbacks(lambda bitcoind: defer.returnValue(
            'diamondaddress' in (yield bitcoind.rpc_help()) and
            not (yield bitcoind.rpc_getinfo())['testnet']
        )),
        SUBSIDY_FUNC=lambda height: 1*10000000 >> (height + 1)//4204800,
        POW_FUNC=lambda data: pack.IntType(256).unpack(__import__('ltc_scrypt').getPoWHash(data)),
        BLOCK_PERIOD=60, # s targetspacing
        SYMBOL='DMD',
        CONF_FILE_FUNC=lambda: os.path.join(os.path.join(os.environ['APPDATA'], 'diamond') if platform.system() == 'Windows' else os.path.expanduser('~/Library/Application Support/diamond/')  if platform.system() == 'Darwin' else os.path.expanduser('~/.diamond'), 'diamond.conf'),
        BLOCK_EXPLORER_URL_PREFIX='http://d.evco.in/abe/block/',
        ADDRESS_EXPLORER_URL_PREFIX='http://d.evco.in/abe/address/',
        SANE_TARGET_RANGE=(2**256//100000000 - 1, 2**256//1000 - 1),
        DUMB_SCRYPT_DIFF=2**16,
    ),

This is from \p2pool\networks.py
Code:
    diamond=math.Object(
        PARENT=networks.nets['diamond'],
        SHARE_PERIOD=30, # seconds target spacing
        CHAIN_LENGTH=24*60*60//10, # shares
        REAL_CHAIN_LENGTH=24*60*60//10, # shares
        TARGET_LOOKBEHIND=200, # shares coinbase maturity
        SPREAD=30, # blocks
        IDENTIFIER='6469616d6f6e6473'.decode('hex'),
        PREFIX='6269676d6f6e6579'.decode('hex'),
        P2P_PORT=17771,
        MIN_TARGET=0,
MAX_TARGET=2**256//2**20 - 1,
        PERSIST=False,
        WORKER_PORT=17772,
        BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS='chncoin.no-ip.biz'.split(' '),
        ANNOUNCE_CHANNEL='#p2pool-alt',
        VERSION_CHECK=lambda v: True,
),

And this is added to the helpers.py file

Code:
if 'lite' in net.NAME or 'feather' in net.NAME or 'chn' in net.NAME or 'franko' in net.NAME or 'diamond' in net.NAME:
drillbaby

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 04:17:17 PM

You can download all files by pressing STRG+S or click on "File" | "Download" Wink

The following conf works for me:

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=**Yourusername**
rpcpassword=**Yourpassword**
rpcport=17772
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
addnode=27.3.56.138
addnode=84.237.202.34
addnode=121.206.245.183
addnode=70.98.114.237
addnode=97.89.174.206
addnode=109.60.104.146
addnode=113.240.74.168
addnode=93.96.132.70
addnode=183.167.26.115
addnode=71.187.248.95
addnode=82.4.104.203
addnode=113.240.74.168:17771
addnode=14.210.168.10:17771
addnode=219.90.173.102:52451
addnode=174.98.127.147
addnode=64.120.17.150
addnode=68.103.214.20

aaaaaand it works. Thanks a lot for your help Smiley
RobRoy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 07:03:29 PM

tested...working..

http://coinminer.net:8000/dmd/
monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 08:24:41 PM

good pool, will try

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 08:42:13 PM

I've got a card currently able to run 125 MH/s. it is worth trying to mine these?

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
sheinsha

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 08:55:31 PM

I've got a card currently able to run 125 MH/s. it is worth trying to mine these?

Im assuming you mean 125Khash.. It wont be enough for solo mining, but pooled mining may be good enough, you can try any of the pools on the OP (first post).
All the hashrate seems to be on one pool, so i would consider spreading the other two

http://dmd.minar.cc (its mine.. but well..)
or RobRoy's: http://coinminer.net:8000/dmd/  (fairplay  Wink)

rmhuntley

HALA MADRID

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 09:44:53 PM

good enough:) i'm still new to the mining world.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 09:50:10 PM

You'll get a few... I'm averaging between 15-20/day with one of my cards I have pointed at it right now, getting about 640kh/s. I only have about 60 right now, but it's mostly speculation... at their scarcity, if they end up being worth as much as BTB or FRK, could be worth $90-240 for a few days of mining. That's probably hopeful thinking, but it would be cool  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
rmhuntley

HALA MADRID

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 09:55:54 PM

You'll get a few... I'm averaging between 15-20/day with one of my cards I have pointed at it right now, getting about 640kh/s. I only have about 60 right now, but it's mostly speculation... at their scarcity, if they end up being worth as much as BTB or FRK, could be worth $90-240 for a few days of mining. That's probably hopeful thinking, but it would be cool  Wink

That was my thinking as well

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
apbyte

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:18:21 AM

That was my thinking as well

No hashrate is too small :-)

I am playing with mining different established and existing coins with my one card and small hash for two weeks now(not 24/7, but about 15/7). Total for mined coins is about 20$ right now, and many I have mined aren't trading yet. But you need to think in long term ... let's say you will get 5 coins in a day, that will be 35 coins in one week ... it took 4 years for bitcoin to get where it is now ... would you mind having 35 bitcoins today ? Cheesy with investing only some electricity for that one week you were mining.

Regarding card and hashes (I assume you are having KH/s not MH/s, scrypt mining is measured in KH)

Check this page: http://litecoin.info/Mining_Hardware_Comparison
Find card model you have, find clock and mem clock that matches yours (one model can have different versions) and on right side see what settings other people have found to get best hashrate for that card.

I was able to double my hashrate. Added setting from this list (+50%) experimented with them little bit further and finally got double. Althought to experiment you should carefully read what each setting means

Just in case my HD6870 runs best with these settings: --shaders 1120 --thread-concurrency 6720 --intensity 14 --worksize 64 -g 1
When I want to do same work on that pc parallel to mining I change intensity to 13 so little bit less of GPU is taken by mining.
number37

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 05:37:01 AM

hashrate for this one stays high... Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: