Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:27:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMART] SmartCash POW with Instant Payment + SmartRewards + SmartNodes  (Read 34738 times)
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

Listing on Braziliex
https://coindar.org/en/event/smartcash-smart-listing-on-braziliex-11694
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:15:45 PM

Is there any update on this "sister" coin that Smartcash were about to release, I can't find any news about it on the news page of the SmartCash forums.
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:40:39 AM

We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for SMART. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin.

SMART may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/SMART

Regards,
Aiodex Team
BrandenC

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:07:29 PM

70% SMARTHIVE/HIVETEAMS

Get rich or Die Trying.
nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:32:11 PM

Great success for our first #smartcash event in #Montreal in May (Salon de la #crypto). See new media coverage about it .
https://twitter.com/SMARTisAwesome/status/1019277643232006144
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

Looks like the SmartCash team are reaching out to the Claymore miner dev to fix his miner to work problerly with mining SmartCash, why can't the SmartCash devs develop there own miner, I'm sure they are smart enough to do that.
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

Does anyone know the reason for the big jump in trading volume for SmartCash starting June 22/23? Did it get onto a new exchange?
BrandenC

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

When 1 sat?
When homeless?
jyakulis

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

J

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:41:45 AM

Does anyone know the reason for the big jump in trading volume for SmartCash starting June 22/23? Did it get onto a new exchange?

i've been commenting the same myself in chat.

i'm not really sure. coinbene is somewhat new but does not do huge volume. SMART did get integrated in Changelly and is also now integrated in the Coinomi wallet. Additionally, there are on a lot of foreign exchanges they are listed not represented on CMC but maybe draw some volume? idk

bitcoin address: 35CezzikPXjx4QmTgpeU3ByQ42s8mVcbaF
machamizu

Activity: 308
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:52:19 PM

I got all of my nodes down from day before yesterday. Does anyone had same problem, or did it just happened to me? I didn't get any maintenance info from my VPS company, so I'm just curious of what happened.
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

I got all of my nodes down from day before yesterday. Does anyone had same problem, or did it just happened to me? I didn't get any maintenance info from my VPS company, so I'm just curious of what happened.
are the masternodes still profitable at this prices? i saw the price of this coin at 2$ and now that is 20x down i wander if it is still profitable to keep a masternode.
machamizu

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:44:47 PM

are the masternodes still profitable at this prices? i saw the price of this coin at 2$ and now that is 20x down i wander if it is still profitable to keep a masternode.
You can build a node with $5 VPS, and earn $20-25 from it, so its better to run a node than just keeping them in your wallet. SmartCash spiked up to $2 because of the exchange problem, (it was able to withdraw but unable to deposit.), so it was not a real/substantial price.
rapidtech

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:51:17 PM

Most altcoins have lost 95% of their value from the peak in December and January. If you want to own a masternode, you could consider SMART at this time when the prices are still low. If BTC corrects in price, traders will be soon flocking to altcoins.  Masternode coins will also have their day.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:16:28 PM

Most altcoins have lost 95% of their value from the peak in December and January. If you want to own a masternode, you could consider SMART at this time when the prices are still low. If BTC corrects in price, traders will be soon flocking to altcoins.  Masternode coins will also have their day.

this.  but man i hope this shit goes back up!

also, why my MN payout out only like 25.xx coins now???  before i was getting over 200 coins!!!

i am running the latest wallet as well.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:01:56 PM

This is true, once BTC goes up enough, people will want to lock their BTC profits down into Alts to catch their rise.
machamizu

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

this.  but man i hope this shit goes back up!

also, why my MN payout out only like 25.xx coins now???  before i was getting over 200 coins!!!

i am running the latest wallet as well.
From the fork happened on <block 545,005>, 10 masternodes are paid every 2 blocks instead of 1 masternode paid every 1 block. You would get same amount of rewards if you see in long term.
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:47:02 AM

Should You Buy A SmartCash Masternode?
http://youtu.be/CzK4y1f5EJk

Oh, God! Why there should be 1:30 video when the single picture would be more than enough?...  Angry

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:25:13 AM

Official pool with 0% fee
•   
•   https://us-mine.smartcash.cc
•   
Community pool
•   https://us-1.smartcashpool.cc/

Wait... Is it the same pool?

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Vermalen

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

Weekly highlights from the SmartCash Hive Teams and SmartCash community.

https://smartcash.cc/your-week-in-smartcash-august-1-2018
/

SmartCash Community

Visit vote.smartcash.cc to vote on seven open proposals. Remember, you can use the new v1.2.4 desktop node client or web wallet to easily vote on SmartHive Project Proposals.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the SmartCash Anniversary Community Contest. Winners will be announced soon.
Ben Swann announced their new sponsorship by SmartCash and will be creating new episodes in August.
Watch the highlights from SmartCash events in Sunyani and Tamale, Ghana on YouTube.
SmartCash is seeing more grassroots community efforts in Canada, Québec, France and African French speaking regions!
Read the Team SmartCash update on Steemit for the latest updates, including the banner contest winner.
This week’s featured graphic is the amber-styled  “Edge Coming Soon” by Semptly.

Development Team

SmartCash v1.2.4 has been released! This release includes improvements to the SmartNode Management UI which makes the setup process within the Desktop Node Client a lot easier and more user friendly as well as the Integration of the SmartHive Proposal Voting. Detail here.
Edge Wallet integration for SmartCash is in the final stages and about to be released by the dev team.
Business can now accept SmartCash using the Paytomat service, advancing the mission of the SmartCash merchant adoption.

Outreach Team

SmartCash is now on the Minds platform! Be sure to check it out, create an account, and follow and interact with the SmartCash community there.
We are excited to be the Legalize Blockchain sponsor and the cryptocurrency used for purchasing event tickets!
Watch the recorded stream Zaphoid discussing SmartCash at AnarchaPortugal.
Discord SmartSquad member, *Doc*, talks about SmartCash and SmartCard in this interview at the Bitcoin Conference in Paris, France.
SmartCash is hosting meetups around the world. Check out the SmartCash meetups page to find one near you.
There are now 14,189 Smarties on the SmartCash Discord server, 13,379 on Twitter, 2,728 subscribed to /r/SmartCash on Reddit, 1,203 followers on Steemit, 1,235 on Instagram, 2,486 at the SmartCash Chat Telegram Channel, and a growing presence on Gab.ai with 93 followers.

Support & Web Team

Security Reminder: Remember to follow good security practices and actively scan for viruses and spyware. A SmartCash user lost 9 Million SMART because of spyware on their computer that recorded their password to steal their funds. Protect yourself by running active antivirus, using a dedicated computer for cryptocurrency wallets, and using the on-screen keyboard to enter passwords. And remember, never share your private key or wallet.dat file and keep it encrypted with a strong password. We encourage everyone to assess their security (and backup) practices and improve them.

Changelly is integrated with the SmartCash Web Wallet to make it easy to exchange SmartCash.
You can now easily convert dozen different coins and tokens into SmartCash from inside your Coinomi wallet using Changelly in the exchange tab.
SmartCash is now live on the Braziliex exchange with USDT, BTC, and BRL trading pairs.
Dual-miners must use port 3333 and update to the latest v11.9 version of Claymore for Keccak shares to be accepted on the official mining pools.
There are still 2,000 SmartNodes that have not updated from v1.1.1 and are not receiving block rewards. Be sure to update to at least v1.2.3. Instructions are here.

AntMine

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:56:53 PM

*===== AntMinePool =====*
* ]Mining for passion...[ *

Link: antminepool.com

SmartCash (SMART) is listed and ready to mining

Generic miner config:
Code:
-a keccak -o stratum+tcp://eu1.antminepool.com:9010 -u <SMART_WALLET_ADDRESS>.<workername> -p c=SMART

Claymore v11.9 or better:
Code:
-dcoin keccak -dpool stratum+tcp://eu1.antminepool.com:9010 -dwal <SMART_WALLET_ADDRESS>.<workername> -dpsw c=SMART

Dedicated Server - Gigabit connection - RAID 1 SSD storage - TCP DDos protection
Discord: https://discord.gg/8TyHhRp

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: