Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:59:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I too late to join the party?  (Read 3127 times)
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:19:22 PM

Well, it depends on what kind of knowledge you have in the crypto currency industry. If they are not enough, then there is time to study. But if there are no problems with this, you have a good opportunity for investments. But do not focus only on bitcoin, there are many alternative coins.

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:21:10 PM

80% BCH , 20% ETH

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:27:00 PM

If you have 10000$. It's better to buy ethereum. 2018 is the year of ethereum Smiley
Buying bitcoin next year wont give you alot of profit. It might increase in value but not twice its base.
Best of luck

How sure are you that next year is the year for ethereum? No one can tell if what will happen on the prices of the crypto currency. It will really depend on the demand that the coin will have. Bitcoin's price will continue to rise on the next years and I don't think that Ethereum will be able to go over it's rate in the next years.

Truelly, no one can actually tell how next year will workout for ethereum or altcoins, but the high rise in bitcoin price makes it look like its too late to invest into bitcoin, therefore making a new plan for the long run.
bizdev

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:06:42 PM

From one point of view we may be 7years late but from another we may be here at the right time; all depends on how each of us looks at it related to our individual situations. Probably we were from the doubters category even a few years back as are some who even now think Bitcoin is a bubble or a scam after such a great run.

BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:17:45 PM

Nooo, not too late. It's actually good amount to join the party lol. Umm in my opinion at this point it'd be wise to buy Ethereum other than Bitcoin. But only you know what's best for you. So be careful about what to choose. Good luck Smiley

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Kezio

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:30:31 PM

Definitely go for it, Bitcoin is not going anywhere very soon, so might as well hop on and enjoy the ride.

PRIORITYEX
███  ███  ███  PROFIT SHARING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE  ███  ███  ███
███ ANN Page ███ WhitePaper ███ Telegram ███ Twitter ███ Facebook ███ Bounty ███
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:36:17 PM

Hey guys. Finally decided to get me some coins. I have about 10k to spare. any recommendations?

No, you're still in good time to join the party because just this 2017 has begun to take the issue of cryptos as a global mainstream, and even the ICOs fever is also a very recent phenomenon in the field of investment.

It is difficult to find reliable information about the best altcoins to invest your money here, but if you have enough time you can find all the information necessary to make a decision according to your risk aversion, your investment horizon and investor profile.
shekt4

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:45:00 PM

Following people's advice without researching is a good way to get rekt
bizdev

Activity: 230

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:59:01 PM

Following people's advice without researching is a good way to get rekt

Very clearly and nicely stated. Theres always a risk to reward ratio. Greater the risk, greater the reward. But the question would be if we have the risk appetite and can we afford to lose it all. If we cant then we have to carefully evaluate our position against the odds and then, and only then, take an informed decision. Its our call at the end of it all.

Rihab Farhat

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:27:52 PM

I advise you to buy Bitcoin now, because it's growing day after day, it's just a secure investment
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:36:00 PM

If you have 10000 $. Better to buy bitcoin.
bitcoin next year will give you many benefits. the likelihood of increasing its value.
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:50:39 PM

Bitcoin is the leader right now and for the foreable future.
Other coins are doing well.

Try to buy in at one of the dips.

But that said when BTC hits 50k this time next year it wont really matter whether you paid 13k or 15k .

Be prepared for volatility, but so far all the tests have made Bitcoin stronger over time.

Right now high fees and slow transaction times are issues which will be addressed with the upcoming lighting network.

farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:54:04 PM

Hey guys. Finally decided to get me some coins. I have about 10k to spare. any recommendations?
There are many choices before you to invest.But i would suggest you to invest in bitcoin as its demand is continuously increasing as new companies enter crypto related businesses more and demand for bitcoins is continuously increasing.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:57:38 PM

For now, it's not a really good time to join Smiley). If you join earlier it'd be better cause Bitcoin price was under 14k$ at that time but for now Bitcoin price is incerasing back very quickly. But if you still want to invest I think you should do it cause IMO before the end of this year Bitcoin price will reach to at least 20k$ so if you invest 1 BTC at the moment you'll earn at least more than 4k$ at the end of this year Smiley)

retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:59:56 PM

no. be happy because you have become one of the members of this forum. bitcoin and other altcoins will get better in the future.
if your capital is limited, and now the bitcoin price is very high, I suggest you start by buying eth or bch. or by joining a bounty program and getting a reward from there.

sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:12:33 AM

No. The party has just started. You are not alone in this.  I want to assure you that many people are in the same condition too. So go ahead and join

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:19:34 AM

I think Bitcoin, good for beginners, because Bitcoin is more common in the know. try to learn more about what it is crypto, so in the end you can start it yourself. All decisions and choices are in your own hands.
jdn_ldn

Activity: 26
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:23:26 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 12:55:03 AM by jdn_ldn

As a long term investment I don't think its too late but I'd advise waiting for the first signs of recovery after this current dip before buying in.

Investing around times of insane record highs and the early/middle stages of subsequent corrections (like now) isn't advisable with any stock imo. The desire to do so is just FOMO.

The pattern of bitcoin seems to be: long period of steady increase > huge sudden increase > equally sudden correction > long period of steady increase etc.

Right now we appear to be in the midst of a correction phase after the most insane price jump bitcoin has ever seen. Just look at the graphs and you'll be able to see when bitcoin has returned to a more steady upwards trajectory.

If you decide to invest then try not to obsess over the live charts because it'll just send you mad and you might end up panic selling at the first sign of price decrease. Remember, its a very volatile asset to own, it can jump and decrease a lot just in the course of a day.

Personally I'd recommend pulling out your original 10k the second you see 100% gain on it and just play with the remaining 10k profit btc. This way if it crashes you'll have only wasted time as opposed to time and money.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:36:05 AM

Well, I am asking this to myself also. Because I started this for not more than two weeks. I still don't fully understand how to earn. I am sure I can learn as time goes by. May I ask everyone how to start good? I planned to put up an amount. Will it help? Thank you so much everyone.
fjtropepe

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:53:45 AM

It is never too late. Research for yourself and only take the advice of others with a grain of salt. Sit down, buckle up and hang on. This is one wild ride.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: