Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I too late to join the party?  (Read 3127 times)
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:54:51 PM

I wonder did op look around before he posted this topic. How can anyone be late on this party when prices are rising generally, I mean most of the altcoins are rising and who ever take a look on prices year ago and prices now can see how much we are stronger now.
No one is late for party who ever come in crypto now and in next period, this is young technology and there is much more that crypto can change in the world. People still don't know about bitcoin, it can be much Kore popular then its now, so join while crypto is not full adopted.
No your not too late to join the party because there are still a lot of people is going to join in bitcoin everyday, because bitcoin now is popular and they know the rising value of bitcoin day by day, so many people getting interested to it.
membis

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:57:54 PM

U are never late in cryptocurrency, u have always opportunity here. Firstly I can say u that u need to search abour project of altcoins and after that start to invest. Good luck.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:58:53 PM

"Any recommendation?" It is not the best way to start in this world!

The first thing you need to do is to inform yourself, study the blockchain technology thoroughly and then start investing despite 10k may be few for you. You'll find some difficulties initially, but on the internet and on this forum there is a lot of material to get started.

Totally agree, but I think, he asks community for share ideas what coins more perspective and profitable
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:49:52 AM

not too late, the party will still continue my brother. wow .. very much. have you used it? I suggest to try ethereum.
much speculation if in 2018 will be booming.

spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:49:55 PM

Hey guys. Finally decided to get me some coins. I have about 10k to spare. any recommendations?
I think Bitcoin, good for beginners, because Bitcoin is more common in the know. try to learn more about what it is crypto, so in the end you can start it yourself. All decisions and choices are in your own hands.
In bitcoin there are many ways to grow your money, and new types of coins as an option. if you want to invest or sell and buy coins and you make a list of coins you want to sell and see price movements on the market. Maybe here later you can decide.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:07:28 PM

Hey guys. Finally decided to get me some coins. I have about 10k to spare. any recommendations?
Nope! It's not too late to invest. The opportunity to earn big profit with crypto currencies is still on the table for anyone to grab. You have quite an amount in your disposal. I suggest that you choose wisely.

bizdev

Activity: 230

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:03:11 PM

Absolutely, its never too late. Just look at the way LTC has run up over 300% since the last one month. There is always value unlocking happening in many coins and tokens. We only to need to take informed decisions after researching the various ICO offerings which would be a better investment in my opinion.

nipunchathu123

Activity: 322

https://exip.live/

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:33:25 AM

I think still you are not late for the cryto field.The demad of the crypto curreny is rapidly increasing day by  day.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
ms.rose

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:19:14 AM

not too late, the party will still continue my brother. wow .. very much. have you used it? I suggest to try ethereum.
much speculation if in 2018 will be booming.

I have same opinion, but Ethereum price is lower than Bitcoin quite far, so get profit longer than invest Bitcoin.
Do you think Ethereum price will be pumped like Bitcoin? Or Bitcoin will be replaced by Ethereum in the future?
NormanWrightnx

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:24:15 AM

It is suggested that you invest in proportion, the mainstream bitcoin will invest more than 50%, and the other ETH can invest 30% other 20% to invest some new altcoin
bizdev

Activity: 230

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:46:11 AM

I think still you are not late for the cryto field.The demad of the crypto curreny is rapidly increasing day by  day.

Very true. Just look at how everything crypto has run up. This is a good time to put a percentage on newly launched ICO's like C and P2PS utility token. If you are interested in a crypto-CURRENCY type then I saw some good value in Bulleon coin. Please do your own research and do not buy anything based on anyone's recommendation including mine.

Thermatic

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:48:44 AM

It's never too late to get some coins. Just wait for a dip and enter. Buy some solid coins and buy some new promising coins. Keep the balance
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:23:55 AM

I prefer to invest bitcoin, because it is more famous, and the quantities is fixed.
Ethereum quantities is not fixed,it will effect the price  grow.
For long term investment, of course I will choose bitcoin.
Many crypto currencies were launched, but few of them were holding promising projects and among all bitcoin act as a mile stone in the journey of crypto currencies. It has achieved much in very short time and allowed the mass to grow in a way they want. It gives a high profit which is an attractive point for the traders. They invest in bitcoin and stay patient, by working hard they get double of their invested money
AlexW333

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:30:29 AM

Party's just beginning
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:03:55 AM

It's never too late to someone who have plans and goals in the future.I still have time to earn and save bitcoins now because I know and I believe that I will be a successful member someday.Bitcoins is just starting to grow.In the last quarter of 2017,the value of it grows fast,so maybe this would be the right time.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Gategold

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:06:40 AM

I think bitcoin is the best coin for begginer, most of people here are only buy altcoin to get profit in trading so its not for long term. But if the developer of the altcoin is still exist they will do something to keep their coin's price stable.

Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:14:15 AM

Today or now is not very late to join the party. Why? Because we still can get income with this cryptocurrency from trading. The recommendations coins are only the top marketcap like bitcoin, etherium, litecoin, waves, ripple and monero.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:16:18 AM

Nah not really its not too late to invest on some altcoins that been circulating in the market just make sure that you have enough knowledge and research throughout before you invest on some altcoins.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:23:42 AM

This is a never ending party so you can join it now. People like you also start when the party has started long.

cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:55:29 AM

I think that the recommendation is based on the knowledge so we can also call an opinion. No one can tell what will happen to the crypto currency prices. It really depends on the demand that the coin will have in price the bitcoin is unstable either it goes up or down, and it's never too late to join the party.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: