Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:50:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins in 2018?  (Read 2668 times)
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:18:37 PM

Why you honestly compare bitcoin to altcoin.. Bitcoin will be always the king of crypto so much more potencial to make more profit in bitcoin than altcoin.. but there are some altcoin which can gives you a good more profit if you hold altcoin which is new there is potencial but they are rarely happen sometimes there are altcoin was increasing a lot after few years remember litecoin is really cheap before but right now the price is really increase a lot..
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:23:45 PM

What do u think bitcoin will countinue this insane grow in 2018, its worth to hold my altcoins?
I am very disappointed, i started crypto 4 month ago, and my portfolio now worth the 1/3 value in bitcoin as when i started this..
2018 will be the year of altcoins, or bitcoin get an absolute dominance?

Bitcoin and altcoins are different in terms of value and characteristics so why do you have to compare them? If you have that value in your altcoins then you should hold it 'till it reach to your target price.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:29:20 PM

What do u think bitcoin will countinue this insane grow in 2018, its worth to hold my altcoins?
Bitcoin is the king of crypto's so that makes sense that it's growth will be continuous, what are the altcoins you are holding then? If those are the coins that has the potential then just hold it until it starts making it's pump.

I am very disappointed, i started crypto 4 month ago, and my portfolio now worth the 1/3 value in bitcoin as when i started this..

Don't be disappointed, experience is the best teacher there is still a long run for the market of crypto's and what you need to do is just keep on working yourself base on what's happening. Studying about technical analysis and being familiar with the market.

Bitcoin still.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:33:27 PM

Well if you want to make fiat it doesn`t matter if you have less btc in your wallet, but I would suggest to hold them cuz when btc stops alts will have the spotlight
tororoshka

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:51:10 PM

A sharp rise in the price of bitcoin has ruined the picture of my investment portfolio! Now I do not sell anything cheaper than I bought. I'm waiting for the growth of altcoins. But I bought them for a period not less than 2 years Wink

MP4

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:21:46 PM

the cap is every day closer to btc bubble, maybe it might be in 2018, so nobody knows what exacly will be
Dani33

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:57:50 PM

In my opinion 2018 will be the year of the altcoins because the bitcoin is already much knowed and the value is high, i think the others coin will rise because much people will move on this for invest

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Londoonik

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:59:31 PM

alts are going to be more mainstream i believe.
darylalban

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:17:24 AM

It's normal that alts are falling because everyone's interested in btc right now. HODL the good ones and invest in upcoming ones that have potential. With regulation coming into the mix, 2018 will be an interesting year. I would go with safe options like polymath since they are building a paltform to launch legally compliant security token projects.
wapperjaw

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:23:00 AM

BCH...announced earlier a move with SBI in Japan to work with nchain and promote BCH. The company wants to build an ecosystem based around crypto.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:24:55 AM

I don't think that there are many people that could predict bitcoin price. I still hold my altcoin too like you and I think other people hold like what we do. I believe that in 2018, altcoin price will increase so high and will follow the bitcoin price so we can prepare to sell our altcoin and we can make a big profit. until now, bitcoin still be adjusted for the altcoin and bitcoin will always lead the cryptocurrency ways. but I think, many of us are disappointed because the price is not already to increase.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:55:24 AM

For Now Until Then 2018 later.
In fact, I've spent money, the last two weeks wallowing in Desentraland (MANA) and RaidBlocks (XRB), because i have certain assumptions about how much profit it will achieve me.
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:37:08 AM

We do not know what will happen to altcoin prices in 2018. I think some altcoin will increase in price. However, harco bitcoin remains at the top.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
meditatingdog

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:47:21 AM

How high can Stellar lumens go in the next few months? Think of trading for another altcon.
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:53:35 AM

No one will argue with the fact that bitcoin will dominate again next year. We all know that it all started with it and will continue to grow bigger. Of course, in conjunction to bitcoin's growth, there are also altcoins that will also have a high value market and compete economically. There are also potential tokens that has a strive to attain good service for others like ShipChain.

Alerter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:55:44 AM

I think that 2018 will bring more reality into cryptocurrencies. No more insane growth for altcoins with just an idea but more solid projects. And that's good for the market.
ethbringer

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:56:58 AM

Bitcoin can never grow without a correction, i think bitcoin will have a very big fall recently, and it must be at least two years before its next rocket

corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:25:45 AM

For now it seems almost all altcoin has dropped dramatically since bitcoin prices have soared, and it looks like in 2018 and this will probably continue as bitcoin progress will continue to increase next year. However, we hope that bitcoin progress next year will be accompanied by an increase good for altcoin.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:33:35 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 09:31:58 AM by bamb

You never know for sure what could happen to btc and altcoin! The prediction this year for bitcoin was $10000. That prediction was even ridiculous to 99% of people in crypto! Now see where bitcoin is now! You can however bet on very good project that will surely be successful in 2018. ALGORY trading platform is bring sophistication yet simple tool to trading, you should afford yourself an opportunity to get in on it's ICO!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Dr0idGuru

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:50:07 AM

Depending, short term (30 days) or long term (2 yers) ? Short term, BTC. Long time, altcoins. So HODL!

Here is my investment strategy:

Short term: 100% BTC

Long term: 50% ETH - long term potential, will power all utility tokens
                 30% APPC - appcoins.io, low hard cap $15.3m, very strong user base but very low profile team
                 20% BTC - nobody is fired for buying BTC (unless working in JP Morgan)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: