Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins in 2018?  (Read 2668 times)
manmate2009

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:16:30 AM

One of the causes of lowering the value of alt coin is the steady rise of bitcoin but when it comes 2018 there are alt coins that really increase and others continue to lower value. so it needs to be smart in selecting to buy.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:24:28 AM

What do u think bitcoin will countinue this insane grow in 2018, its worth to hold my altcoins?
I am very disappointed, i started crypto 4 month ago, and my portfolio now worth the 1/3 value in bitcoin as when i started this..
2018 will be the year of altcoins, or bitcoin get an absolute dominance?

Well bitcoin has always been on the rise and next year will be no different, the only thing that matters is how large the profit is going to be, this year we had bitcoin breaking all records with a profit exading 1500% all year long and it is still not yet done, we really don't know  that will have the same situation next year, but the thing I am sure of is no matter what bitcoin will always haveore profit in it than altcoins, so if you have a choice between bitcoin and altcoins always go for bitcoin, and you said it yourself you did not have that much profit from them.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:39:45 AM

I think in 2018 altcoin would increase their value since 2017 is the year of bitcoin and lots of people are already earning huge profit then i know that most of them are turning to buy some altcoin and hold for some couple of month because there are speculation that some coin brings good profit in the incoming year.

One of the causes of lowering the value of alt coin is the steady rise of bitcoin but when it comes 2018 there are alt coins that really increase and others continue to lower value. so it needs to be smart in selecting to buy.
For now we see that, red days in the exchanged due to constantly increasing of bitcoin value, that is the proof that altcoin value are depending in bitcoin value.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:48:25 AM

What do u think bitcoin will countinue this insane grow in 2018, its worth to hold my altcoins?
I am very disappointed, i started crypto 4 month ago, and my portfolio now worth the 1/3 value in bitcoin as when i started this..

The alternative is good, long ago, you have to beat the bitcoin and deal with the altcoins. I do not understand why people do not believe in them, for them the future, as their stability and price growth tell us. Hold, one more year and you will be surprised.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
telcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:02:09 AM

TELCOIN - A cryptocurrency distributed by your telecom provider and available to anyone everywhere.

ALL INFORMATION ON OUR ICO

https://www.telco.in/ico/#

Join our Telegram if you have any questions  

https://t.me/telcoincommunity

AS SEEN ON
CNBC - https://youtu.be/oc7xTtTnXxs
Inc. - https://www.inc.com/bill-carmody/4-revolutions-made-possible-by-blockchain-economy.html
South China Morning Post - http://www.scmp.com/business/money/stock-talk/article/2123032/telcoin-eyes-fundraising-cryptocurrency-demand-asia-rises

Postforjobs

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:02:57 AM

I came here by  ETH and I think is the best way to make investment in long terms based in tokens.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:05:31 AM

It's amazing how the cryptoworld operates, Bitcoin and Altcoins are hard to predict and we have all seen it in the last few months.
Bitcoin was predicted it will go to $20k then predicted to $50k, and now it's nearing $18k and it's not even 2018 yet.
Some Altcoins have been getting better and we see that some of them had a significantly good increase in value, which has give some users good profit.
Having said this, you can look at a project called trade.io which is very successful so far, it's currently raised over $14mil in ICO and is still growing strong. It will be a new blockchain trading platform that will disrupt the financial ecosystem and democratize the markets.
If you are looking for a successful ICO, be sure to sign up to the Telegram group and see of yourself that the hype is actually real.

Visit trade.io for more info.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:16:08 AM

I think the value of each altcoins will grow it the 2018 because of the demand the keeps on inflating. The value of it will continue to expand as its demands continue to grow up. It is a necessary factor that we have to consider in the next year, 2018. It is a good news for us even it is haed to mine crypto currency.
restumaulana

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:19:12 AM

I think some countries are paying particular attention to the world of crypto and blockhain in 2018, this is obviously raises its own concerns, but I am still optimistic with the price movement of bitcoin and some altcoin.

tegalrejo

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:59:28 PM

2018 is resurgence year for altcoin, after a few months the price is very low because many investors are more attracted to invest in bitcoin, I think early next year some  altcoin will increase even though it can’t matches bitcoin
thebiglello

Activity: 45
Merit: 11

Crypto Manent

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:05:29 PM

2018 is resurgence year for altcoin, after a few months the price is very low because many investors are more attracted to invest in bitcoin, I think early next year some  altcoin will increase even though it can’t matches bitcoin

Low prices (according to how low they can go, since Litecoin, for example, is having a tremendous growth in the last days) are a good chance to buy some alts and keep them in your wallet: they will grow.
I'm trying to find out if the real alternative to Bitcoin is already out there, and which one is it... Or maybe they still have to create it, or maybe there will never be one!  Huh

(My crypto graphics portfolio (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3453230.0))
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:30:02 PM

Of course, if bitcoin's market value will continue to surge like crazy until next year, then it'll probably hurt alt coin HODLers. That's madness. Bitcoin will always be bitcoin and always dominate the cryptoworld.
Let us just hope that bitcoin will slow down a bit and that some would invest in altcoins because i myself, is a hodler of altcoins too.

rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:18:42 PM

Its depends on bitcoin market and then i told about crypto world. If cryptocurrency market cap demad.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:25:07 PM

Mid 2017 was the best year for altcoins, but they staretd to decline after the june / july. I really hope in 2018 altcoins comes back to that life again.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
shark69

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:29:59 PM

as rising bitcoin prices will now greatly affect altcoin. and according to predicted bitcoin rises will last until early 2018. it must have an effect on the altcoin whose price is going down.
Desperaboss

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:49:06 PM

Who knows? That question is being asked a lot recently. The more people join crypto the more money they put in the system and the price of nearly every coin is going to rise, but some coins will rise higher. Take a look at Ardor, launch is at 1st Janurary 2018 and it has the potential to replace Ethereum (ETh network is nearly down because of some shitty crypto kitties, I mean... wtf?)

Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:04:33 PM

as rising bitcoin prices will now greatly affect altcoin. and according to predicted bitcoin rises will last until early 2018. it must have an effect on the altcoin whose price is going down.

absolutely agree with you, BTC in priority to buy now. But strat, litecoin, eth, dash may to buy)
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:12:08 PM

Surely 2018 will be the year of altcoins. Now there are so many altcoins with high potential available in the market. They are coming with new technology will attract people. Now itself people are holding altcoins as long term investment.
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:09:39 PM

Surely 2018 will be the year of altcoins. Now there are so many altcoins with high potential available in the market. They are coming with new technology will attract people. Now itself people are holding altcoins as long term investment.
I holding many altcoins but would better didn't do it. but I hope you right
amirsambudi

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:18:17 PM

I holding many altcoins but would better didn't do it. but I hope you right
I still have some eth assets, and plan to keep it until mid 2018, hopefully the price could be close to or more than $ 1,000 per ETH. it is now close to $ 500 and I still believe it will still growing

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: