Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its the right time to sell Bitcoin ?  (Read 3583 times)
Cryptocoinbob

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:43:00 AM

The post was written in Dec last year, and people are still replying to the post...

So, i am not sure if the question is still valid... But let me say this  --- Bitcoin has not seen rain (good times) in last 5 months in a row... So, it seems that the coming times may be good..So, hold or buy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:54:53 AM

Why rush to sell bitcoin? I hope all remains calm, as many predict that bitcoin users continue to increase day by day and that will certainly have an effect on increasing bitcoin values. As deep and as hard as any bitcoin falls, bitcoin will rise up and survive.
sjyku

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:14:18 AM

Don't try to believe that bitcoin prices will keep rising. I mean the short term price. I suggest you sell bitcoin when it goes crazy. Lock in short-term profits.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:02:20 AM

The fall in prices is caused because of the large number of people who makes deinvestment. The right time to sell is when your economic condition or your portfolio is in the worst-case scenario that should force you to change the structure of the details you have created (rearrange) because the price will certainly go rise again.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:55:05 AM

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin. According to my opinion, bitcoin prices will not go down much anymore. From here until the end of the month the price of bitcoin will increase.
I will also not sell the bitcoin at this time though it may drop over $ 6k. Because this market is hard to predict so I'm afraid I will not be able to buy into bitcoin if it grows again so I will keep bitcoin.

As for me, this is the worst time to sell BTC you have. You will lose everything. If you need the money, better try to find some additional job or a source of an income. Wait when Bitcoin will grow again.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:24:36 AM

If you think you met the profit that your aiming then go ahead,sell your bitcoin but if you think you still unhappy with the price now then, i think you have to hold what you have.But at the end of the day it is you who can really decide whether you will hold or you will sell.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
hyipplus

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:04:14 PM

Bitcoin is so volative that you can never predict for sure it's price even in the month from where you are right now, having all the analysis
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:16:41 PM

I think not now is the right time to sell because now is the right time to buy in lower price and hold it until  the price goes high again
Indeed it is not a good idea to sell your bitcoin right now because bitcoin has a long way to keep on going, and it will continue to grow if you will hold so it will probably double or triple your funds so just hold it and don’t sell, bitcoin is the most fluctuate crypto currency which makes it more valuable than any other investment, don’t afraid to hold because price is going to be high more and more.
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:34:54 PM

It is a bad time to sell bitcoin especially if you bought during the FOMO.
Hold btc for the long term. It wouldn't stay low forever.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:54:39 PM

if you assume humans bought btc in 2013 to maintain youre deluded or didn't DYOR. it became an immutable on line foreign money with masses of heaps of online traders with ease accepting it. Silk avenue happening was likely the most important passing of the take a look at for btc, as its safety or immutability become in no way once compromised even at some stage in the heights of the silk road chase by means of govts throughout the wolrd actually. Thats why it has tuirned right into a dependable store of price now.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:24:55 PM

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin. According to my opinion, bitcoin prices will not go down much anymore. From here until the end of the month the price of bitcoin will increase.
It is not the right time to sell Bitcoin but yeah it is the right time to buy Bitcoins and in large quantity as the current market is fresh with low price of coins and you will get large quantity of coins on low investment that will lead you towards huge profit in a high or green market. This time is not favorable for selling as we know that the market is low and for selling a high market is favorable.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

The right time to sell bitcoin is when it is soaring through the roof and not when it is down. People really has an opposite mindset and that is why they lose more. Please don't sell it at this low moment of bitcoin.
and especially when the price is increasing and everyone know that the price of bitcoin will increase more. I was about to cash some of my bitcoin for giving the rent but when I saw that the price is increasing then I hold and I will wait for a few days more so that I will not need to sell much of my bitcoin to get a particular money. I am sure that in the coming few days the price will increase more high.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:34:54 PM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.
no it's not. this not ther right time to sell bitcoin now because it's value is still quite low but instead it is the right time to buy bitcoin now because it is the right time to buy bitcoin now and hold it for a bit of time and sell it when it's value goes up.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:49:04 AM

The right time to sell bitcoin is when it is soaring through the roof and not when it is down. People really has an opposite mindset and that is why they lose more. Please don't sell it at this low moment of bitcoin.
Being a sharp minded trader, this would be adding so amazing to your investments and your results would just be considered in best possible effect way. The thing is, just observe the market so keenly that if you have intentions to sell your coin, wait for the absolute moment when they are just going to get down. Don’t just let that go without selling your money at such highest possible point.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.

No this is not the right time to sell your bitcoins because the price is not getting back in their top with almost 20k so if you sell today all those losses of yours will be gone forever you will lose it. So better to hold still because you have manage to hold up until now then suddenly you will quit. The long wait is just getting shorter just wait more the year is just getting into the middle so why just stop if the finish line is near at you. Just dont lose hope ebcause the balue will pump when yhe ber months comes it is just hard to be a bitcoin holder but so be it.
kuncimobil

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

I think if the price has risen and the market is green and you have also got a profit then of course it is the most appropriate time if you want to sell, but if the price drops and the market becomes red then you should keep to hold
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:30:10 PM

No this is not the right time to sell your bitcoins because the price is not getting back in their top with almost 20k so if you sell today all those losses of yours will be gone forever you will lose it. So better to hold still because you have manage to hold up until now then suddenly you will quit. The long wait is just getting shorter just wait more the year is just getting into the middle so why just stop if the finish line is near at you. Just dont lose hope ebcause the balue will pump when yhe ber months comes it is just hard to be a bitcoin holder but so be it.
For sure it is not time to sell because price now a day is increasing but it is not our demanded price, o know bitcoin has potential and it will get higher with time, so I am holding and this time as I want more than 30k of selling price so will not contribute to the price dropping session by selling at panic I will hold and will earn high profit from it at the end of 2018.
Aresha

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

Now, of course, there is no sense to sell bitcoin as the price not the best and is sense to leave sale till the best times. It is interesting to me about the author - whether he has sold the coins at peak of the price? Smiley

Cryptogenes

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

Bitcoin is never failing and it is sad how some new altcoins are spreading false news and statistics about bitcoin with the aim of taking its position. Amazingly, they seem to forget that all crypto revolves around bitcoin and new investors who come into crypto come purposely because they heard bitcoin is good. The name is always bitcoin and I am great believer in bitcoin. Bitcoin is going to get back stronger.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:05:01 PM

I think if the price has risen and the market is green and you have also got a profit then of course it is the most appropriate time if you want to sell, but if the price drops and the market becomes red then you should keep to hold
It does not look the right time to sell Bitcoin but to invest in Bitcoin. It is actually the time to hold Bitcoin and wait for the green market. The long term investors have this strategy of holding their coins until the market recovers and then they sell earning good money in the end. The right decision in the right time is more than a blessing based on perfect knowledge and information.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: