Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:49:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its the right time to sell Bitcoin ?  (Read 3583 times)
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:27:55 PM

For me it is the right time to sell bitcoin if you are doing a short term investment because the price is still high, but if you are on a long term investment then don't the price will fall but it will increase again.

I see that the price of bitcoin now are still very low, so don't sell your coin especially if you buy that at high price ,try to wait until bitcoin price increase before you sell it.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abe.Smith

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:47:58 PM

It's always the right time to sell bitcoin when you have mad e enough profit from. You could sell higher and start buying more when the prices have fallen. Someone may buy during red days and make some good profit while another person can buy in green days and make little profi
Abe.Smith

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:27:52 PM

bitcoin got dumped very badly i wont suggest to sell the bitcoins at this time we should wait for bull run to start some time in aug we may expect market will touch previous all-time high prices
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:21:31 PM

For me it is the right time to sell bitcoin if you are doing a short term investment because the price is still high, but if you are on a long term investment then don't the price will fall but it will increase again.

I see that the price of bitcoin now are still very low, so don't sell your coin especially if you buy that at high price ,try to wait until bitcoin price increase before you sell it.
The desire to sell or retain BTC depends very much on how the market view and investment methods of each person. There is no common way for everyone so I think investors should have the right investment method and adhere to it to be able to succeed in this market.

Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:53:41 PM

Bitcoin is not to be sold! If anything, you should be buying a lots more of  bitcoin for a good return in the future. Cryptocurrency is still very new and lots more people don't know about bitcoin yet.
If we will sell our bitcoin now, no doubt that we can lose some of our money because until now the price of bitcoin is not pumping higher than $7k and im now so dissapointed because i am holding now my bitcoin for almost 6months.
pioum

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:54:25 PM

i think its still not the right time to sell your bitcoin you should wait a bit longer.

I agree with you.

For the author, it relies on your results and price of buying but now it's a time to buy another time, not to sell
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:21:57 PM

Cost of Bitcoin is dictated by "request and supply", request doesn't appears to going down (Bitcoin is above $4000 once more.
The Break point where there will no new Bitcoin, request will be high and supply will be low. That is an ideal opportunity to offer and play the restraining infrastructure, till then simply purchase and hold
Bitcoin is in its initial $4000, extraordinary speculation open door without a doubt.
Purchase as much as you can and hold as long as you can! That is the best approach
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:00:32 AM

the time to sell hitcoin when the price of bitcoin is at the peak of high prices, if the price of bitcoin rises then we have to sell the coins we have bought, we must never be afraid to save our coins, because the coins we are storing are the results we will get .

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:29:46 AM

I think on the contrary, it's just the right time to buy, I'm always confident and optimistic that the future of bitcoin will soon improve so that selling when low prices like now will make us regret.
totoprayogo

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:34:04 AM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.

I think you should hold back until the bitcoin price returns to the beginning, and for now buy more because there will be a Christmas event at the end of the year.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:15:00 AM

Bitcoin is meant to be kept except of course if you are a good trader who simply hold bitcoin for regular trading and flipping!  And if actually,  the only option you have  now is to sell bitcoin,  I can tell you in affirmative that this is the wrong time for you to sell bitcoin!

nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:36:22 AM

In my opinion, just keep Bitcoin in your hands.
Currently, the only coins that are only Bitcoin and Altcoin have decreased prices when Bitcoin also dropped.
Believe that Bitcoin is a good coin and has the potential to increase its price value this year.
If you sell Bitcoin to buy altcoins then you can regret it because the altcoin has the possibility of experiencing a greater decline.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:57:35 AM

In my opinion it is not the right time to sell because price is not good for selling and those who bought at 20k then how they will ready to sell at 6000 while if the price rise to it's optimum level then you can enjoy the profit while for now wait is better so you can get some profit as well.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
nizelong

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:02:34 AM

If you own Bitcoin, why are you selling it now? It is now the most worthwhile coin to save, I don't recommend you to sell it!
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:20:00 AM

If you own Bitcoin, why are you selling it now? It is now the most worthwhile coin to save, I don't recommend you to sell it!

People who are selling their coins right now are just panicking because the market prices is dumping and selling their coins will make the volume to increase and the base price will decrease also, so it was better to hold today.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:53:53 PM

i don't think so,The crypto market is on the way downwards and the prices of almost all crypto are decreasing and if you sell your holding today you will lose your money. Better to wait for good times to come and don’t be panic about the price present.
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

This is not a good time to sell bitcoin. If you are a trader I do not talk about it, but if you buy and hold then you should not sell it at this time.
Phan Trang

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:43:57 PM

I think you are not also aware that the price of the bitcoin now on the market is low, if you sell your bitcoin today definitely in low value also, so for me i never sell it today, i will wait patienly till the right time comes, the time that the bitcoin price in the market was pump again.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

If you want to sell  hole coins there  some criteria is important to think . If you make huge profit then you can sell. Or , if you have sudden needed of money you can sell. But if you sell your coin for only price dropping I suggest you be cool because, I doubt it'll be a massive drop, the overall trend is upwards and it's likely to stay that way for the next couple of years. At last I personally suggest you be cool and wait for very good future. Good luck.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

People who are selling their coins right now are just panicking because the market prices is dumping and selling their coins will make the volume to increase and the base price will decrease also, so it was better to hold today.

Why would you think like that, many people are in profit even now, so that is totally their choice, they aren't panicking. Many people are selling because they need to. One of my friend sold few of his holdings in last week, just because he needed money and he has waited quite long in hope to get more, and lost the option/opportunity when it did hit $8000 a month ago. Having a flow of transaction will help it grow, and in many countries now its P2P so if someone is selling, somebody is buying, now the seller sometimes might sell low or high which makes an effect on the value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: