Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:39:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its the right time to sell Bitcoin ?  (Read 3583 times)
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

Your prediction was accurate, december last year is moment for highest price of all crypto and should i also sell all my crypto in that times, but because FOMO and greedy i did not sell it. FOMO and greedy make me missing chance to make big money, i want crypto back like  december last year and i will not make the same mistake again.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Garmon444ik

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:17:34 AM

When most of ICO projects are holding, this is not the best time to sell bitcoin. Hold, only hold!
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:33:04 AM

It's depends to you if you want to sell on this current state. And depends on how much profit did you earned if you plan to sell it on this current state. No one can tell if BTC price will reach $20,000 end of this year no one can predict.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

The cryptocurrency enthusiast rarely sell their bitcoin no matter what is happening in 4th the market,  I  see bitcoin as an asset to leave as an inheritance for my children's children.  Bitcoin is the future of money and is too important to sell for profit!

Yes you are right, you can leave cryptocurrency as an inheritance for your children, that is the reason why investing at a very early early year is very necessary to earn more profit in the future since the price in the market is keep on increasing.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

yes you are right at this time is the right time to sell the bitcoin that you have because the condition of the price of bitcoin is currently experiencing a price increase and can benefit if you sell right now.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:00:19 AM

Now is a great time to sell Bitcoin. At present the price of Bitcoin is at its peak in 2018. Sell it and you will need to wait for the market to go down again to buy it. That is a very effective investment in the Crypto market.
Now is a great time to sell Bitcoin. At present the price of Bitcoin is at its peak in 2018. Sell it and you will need to wait for the market to go down again to buy it. That is a very effective investment in the Crypto market.
I think the price of bitcoin can still be high again as at the end of 2017. Now is the time when investors buy coins with cheap prices as an investment in the future. actually selling and buying coins is the investor's own decision .
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:24:16 AM

I do not plan to sell my bitcoins at all, because it will still grow. I think that its price will be normalized when all of it is received.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

yes you are right at this time is the right time to sell the bitcoin that you have because the condition of the price of bitcoin is currently experiencing a price increase and can benefit if you sell right now.
The price of bitcoin now is $7363 and it is increasing now slowly so i do not think that all the people who holds bitcoin should sell it, maybe holders like me should keep holding and just wait until bitcoin value will increased more than $10k .

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

Currently, the price of Bitcoin is indeed down.
I don't think you should sell Bitcoin because I'm sure Bitcoin will rise in price this year.
I have confidence if Bitcoin will soar the price.
Win Bitcoin when the price is high so you can get a big profit.
I would suggest if you'd still have another source of income which you can rely on to provide your needs today since the market of the crypto is not in a good condition and at the moment it is a good time to buy coins instead of selling your coin, and it is a time to hold your bitcoin.
tyas pur

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

This is not the right time to sell Bitcoin.
The price of Bitcoin is currently quite low so if you make a sale you will experience a big loss.
I think you have to wait patiently until Bitcoin conditions improve.
Many coins have decreased in price so I think it will be difficult to increase so we all have to wait to wait.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.

What is clear is to take every advantage that occurs due to falling and rising bitcoin price movements. To increase or not the price of bitcoin this year to achieve fantastic value, I think no one can predict correctly.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

This is not the right time to sell Bitcoin.
The price of Bitcoin is currently quite low so if you make a sale you will experience a big loss.
I think you have to wait patiently until Bitcoin conditions improve.
Many coins have decreased in price so I think it will be difficult to increase so we all have to wait to wait.

for me as long as the price doesnt reach a 10k mark it is not worth to sell bitcoin unless you really have to sell it because of the expenses you need to settle but as long as you can keep and hold bitcoin do it you will not regret it in the end.
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:54:16 PM

I would rather wait for a serious growth to sell BTC than sell it while doubting whether it's right decision or not. I think BTC has to be at least 10k to make me think of selling it.

Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

I consider that it is not a good time to sell bitcoin, rather buy. Because of its lower price, people must tend to hold and just buy, so when the price gets high again, they could have a greater profit. in the hope, we can buy back when the value has been weakened. Whenever the time, as long as to make our investment grow.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:16:54 AM

No, I'm sure that you need to wait, because bitcoin will still grow in value.
As long as we do not change our way of looking and dealing with the market it will never change into a market of high price. We sell coins for small profit that is not the real way of dealing with the long term cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Stop selling and think productively so that you may enter into a high market where you will have great opportunity of making huge profit.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:30:55 AM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.
You can wait until the price pump . dont sell your bitcoin just buy a bit coin in a lowprice because you can regret it if you sell it in a low price make a target price .
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:22:20 AM

i think its still not the right time to sell your bitcoin you should wait a bit longer.

No, it will be senseless to sell your BTC now. I believe that this crypto will jump very high during the coming winter. There is not so much time is left to wait.
That is true about the market and holding Bitcoin. The price surged up to $8000 a month back and sharply went down after that so majority of the people might be selling their coins right now to escape the factor of uncertainty in the business. This is the only factor that is chaotic for the investors.

But those who are the true investors and who have already made luck by investing in Bitcoin in the early start are still optimistic and will keep on holding their coins as long as it does not cross the $20000 again.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:58:16 AM

I think that bitcoin should be kept if you invested in it for a long time. Because the price of bitcoin will continue to grow and fall. More of course it will grow.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

I think that bitcoin should be kept if you invested in it for a long time. Because the price of bitcoin will continue to grow and fall. More of course it will grow.
I believe that this is not the best time or maybe the right time to sell bitcoin or even altcoin because we are now in the huge dip. Selling at this point of time is really a lose we can maybe loss a huge amointvof profit if we don't learn how to hold and have some faith on it. I believe that bitcoin will really rise soon we we really need to keep holding on.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

For me it depends on how much you bought your bitcoin if  you bought  higher than the current price i suggest to keep holding but if you bought in a much lower price then you can sell it according to your will but for me i would keep it until its price may recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: